India: Wife Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After talking it over with Kiran I told them to drop in for coffee on a Sunday morning next week. They both showed up at 10 am Ravi is single, but I wondered what Vishwas told his wife he was doing that morning. I was sitting at the table reading the paper so they both joined me for a cup of coffee. Kiran was dressed in her bathrobe, and was just finishing breakfast. When she was done said she was going to take a shower. During our discussion we¹d decided this would be the least threatening way for her to show off her naked body and make me, and the two guys, happy.

She left, and after I heard the water running I suggested that we go watch. They almost jumped up from the table to get to the bathroom. Kiran was busy showering, knowing what was going to happen, and even though she could barely be seen through shower doors she looked very sexy. Ravi sat on the vanity and Vishwas on the toilet as they watched her through the glass. When she started to wash her hair I opened up the shower door so she was totally exposed to our view. She acted oblivious to us as we watched her keep on washing herself. The water and the attention had made her nipples rock hard, and her pussy hair was flattened out so her cunt was clearly visible. We all watched as she shampooed, rinsed and conditioned her hair. It was very erotic to see the suds wash down over her naked body, and knowing that two other men were also watching made it even more exciting. We were all getting splashed a little bit, but nobody seemed to mind. When she was finished she reached for a towel and said “that¹s all;” so Vishwas and Ravi went back to sit at the kitchen table.

I helped Kiran dry off and as we had planned she then wrapped a towel around her wet hair, and wearing only that walked into the kitchen to offer them another cup of coffee. I knew they wouldn¹t refuse a cup of coffee from a nude waitress so she got the coffee pot and walked over to where they were sitting. She poured Vishwas his coffee, but as she reached across to fill Ravi¹s cup he just couldn¹t help it and he reached up and with one hand to softly rub her tit. She stopped and I thought that he¹d blown it by doing that, but as soon as he stopped she finished filling his cup and then turned away without saying a word about it. She stood there for a few more moments as they looked at her nude body, but then took off to get dressed. She¹d done really good, and everything had gone as we had planned, except that Ravi had touched her breast. After they left we talked about it and she remarked that she really didn¹t mind his touching her breast. She said that since I was having her parade around nude like that if front of them didn¹t I expect that was going to happen anyway? I believe that she enjoyed it much more than she would ever let on.

Both Ravi and Vishwas keep on asking for another chance to see my wife, but I wasn¹t sure how to work it out. It seemed like nothing went quite right; and before I could get anything set up many months had gone by. I think that they thought they might never get another chance and had almost stopped asking about it.

I'd talked to her about a couple of different ideas for the future, and much to my surprise she wanted to keep this level of sex play within our house and not in public or some other place. This is contrary to how she'd previously felt about being exposed as she wanted it away for our place and life. Since she feels safer within the confines of our house she seems to be more willing to accommodate my wishes. One of the ideas I'd put forth was to have her as a nude, or topless, waitress for a card game or something at the house. She seemed to think this would be okay, after lots of asking and reassurances from me, so I finally set it up. I still thought that I would like to see her fuck someone in front of me, but knew that would have to wait until the future. Since it takes four men to play cards I invited Anil to also come over and become part of the group. I finally got it set up with everyone and on a Saturday night they all showed up. Kiran had agreed to be the hostess for the evening with the promise that nothing would happen. She was dressed in a sheer very low nightie upto her knees, bra and panties beneath that.

I think that the guys were hoping that she¹d meet them at the door completely nude, but she wasn¹t ready for that yet. While we sat around the table playing cards Kiran kept on working at keeping the glasses filled and the food supplied. After about 1/2 hour of this I asked her to come over to fill my glass and when she did I reached up and unhooked her bra. She very submissively let it fall off her arms and onto the floor. Anil just about blew it all then as he picked it up and started to make some wise crack about the D cup size. Vishwas reached over and slapped him on the mouth so he quickly shut up.

But because of that it took Kiran another half hour to come back to the table where we were sitting. By then the others were cursing Anil for ruining their evening so he began to ask me, them, and finally Kiran for forgiveness for his loud mouth. It seemed to work as she came over to stand alongside of me and let me take off more of her clothing. While she stood beside me I let her straps down over her sexy shoulders and let the nightie fall to her feet. I took as long as I could doing this, and every one seemed to be getting a little tense at this point. Kiran was starting to shake a little bit by now, I couldn¹t tell if it was from nervousness or excitement, and later I found out neither could she, so I quickly pulled down her panties so she could step out of them. Now her voluptious ass and recently trimmed pussy were exposed to other three men and myself. She looked good!

She seemed to get relief from keeping the food and drinks coming, so for the next hour or so just kept the glasses and the snacks full. As she walked around I could see that each of the men took chances to rub up against her by accident! When she didn¹t say anything to them they got a little bolder and after a while began to actually rub her ass and fondle her tits a little bit while she served them. I didn¹t say anything as I wanted to see how far she would let it go, and soon found out, as Vishwas tried to reach between her legs and touch her pussy she slapped his face very much like he had slapped Anil a couple hours earlier.

At that point the evening seemed to have ended so I told Kiran thanks for being such a lovely naked hostess, which was echoed by the others. Ravi started to whine about wanting more time but Kiran and I ignored him and she went to the bedroom. Everyone left within a few minutes, and by the time I got to bed Kiran had already gotten in bed and shut off the light.

It took some coaxing but she eventually began to talk about the events of the night. I had to ask lots of questions to find out what she really thought, and not just the “I really only do this because you make me” responses. She finally indicated that she didn¹t mind that they were touching her, and that it even felt pretty good to have two different hands reaching out to touch her ass and tits at the same time. With that I was content and rolled over to go to sleep.

One night, later that year, we decided to let loose and do a bit of playing and showing off if possible. Kiran seemed to be up for this as it was a familiar game we¹ve played through the years. Only this time I had added a little extra that she didn¹t know about. While she was getting ready I encouraged her to dress as slutty as she could, but since it was still quite light out she settled for a pair on loose shorts with no panties, and an old T shirt that was cut off just below her tits. Both of these pieces of clothing provided easy access her to her body; she knew that was what I wanted so she had dressed that way. I had already decided that I needed to take the next step in my plan to turn her into a submissive slut so I figured that this would be a way for her to cross over into letting someone touch her body.

Almost before we left the house I started to reach under her shirt and play with her tits. She even pulled it up and flashed me at a stop light to show me how easily accessible her titties were. This was going to be perfect! She wasn¹t really paying much attention and didn¹t realize what was going on until I pulled up in front of Ravi¹s house.She asked what we were doing there, thinking that I needed to drop something off, but I told her that I had invited him to come along and must have forgotten to mention that to her. Before she could say anything he was opening the door and getting in. Since we were in the pick up she was stuck sitting in the middle of two very horny men!

Ravi immediately complimented her on how sexy she looked (she was 40 then) and she gave me one of those looks that wondered what I was up to. She also knew that she was going to have a hard time being bashful in front of a man that had already seen her completely naked more than once and had touched most of her body. She was trapped between us, but looked resigned to whatever would happen. We found a dark spot to park in a desolated side street. Ravikept talking about the times he¹d been allowed to see her naked, and how much he appreciated the opportunity she¹d given him. He also talked about how he kept thinking about her and hoping that he¹d get to see her naked body again sometime.

By then Kiran had figured that I must have promised him some kind of private show, and since he was so full of compliments she was beginning to relax. He told us about how he dreamed about her often and how he had wished he would be able to see her body and touch her smooth skin one more time. It was dark by then so I pulled up her shirt to expose her tits. I rubbed and pulled on them for a few minutes and then pulled her shirt up over her head. She leaned forward and offered no resistance as I did this, and simply sat back between us. She was still smiling and had her eyes open which was a good sign. Throughout all of this I had continually been kissing her, telling her how sexy she looked and kept on caressing her tits. During one long kiss she all of a sudden realized that the two hands on her breasts belonged to two different men and stopped for a moment. She soon relaxed as I continued to kiss her and rub her right breast with my hand while Ravi had her left breast in his hand. This must have gone on a long time.

Kiran was completely relaxed, more so than I had ever seen her when we were doing something special. She was actually enjoying having two sets of hands play with her voluptious tits and rub her legs and body. Every few minutes one of us would push a little farther down into her shorts as we began touching her pubic hair. Soon the fingers started sliding between her legs a little and she was letting it happen without any complaints. I reached over and grabbed her waist band to pull down her shorts and she just silently lifted her hips and let me strip her bare. This was exciting; my wife was sitting totally nude between me and another guy on a public street. Kiran was allowing both of us to touch her anywhere, and even though she denied it later, was enjoying the hands on her body. Her pussy was wet but I knew that she probably wouldn¹t have an orgasm while sitting up in the pickup. She had already slid down a little bit to allow us more access to her pussy, and we had to be careful to not get in each other's way as we went in and out of her cunt, but the position wasn¹t right for her to really enjoy it. I suggested she lay across our laps but she wasn¹t too sure about that. She finally turned sideways and leaned against with one foot on the floor and the other on Ravi. At this point I began to concentrate on working on her clit while Ravi pumped two fingers in and out of her pussy, almost immediately had a hard, shaking orgasm. The best I¹d seen her have in some time. We just held onto her for awhile as she calmed down. When she opened her eyes she looked at me and said “I¹m really a slut now aren¹t I?” We both encouraged her that she was wonderful and that she deserved to enjoy what was going on. She soon turned around and sat back between us wondering what was going to happen next.

Ravi had unbuckled his belt and opened his pants during all of this and the tip of his cock was poking out of his shorts. He was so horny he said he though he would die right there if something didn¹t happen. Kiran wasn¹t sure about this, she¹d never even touched some one else¹s cock before, but with just a little bit of encouragement she reached into his shorts and started to rub his cock. In just a few seconds he let go with a load of cum that covered her hand and soaked his pants. Kiran was surprised at how fast he¹d cum, and also didn¹t know what to do with a gooey hand full of cum. Ravi suggested that she lick it off to which she replied “gross” and I offered that she should rub it on her tits to dry. Instead she reached over and gave it back to Ravi by wiping it on his shirt.

I started up the pickup and we drove out with Kiran sitting between us completely naked. As I drove out she rested her head on my shoulder and was smiling while Ravi kept rubbing her tits and pussy. Since everyone looked so content I drove around a little while to enjoy the activity. Before we reached his house Ravi had managed to stuff her hand in his pants once more. This time she just held onto his cock while he pumped his hips up and down. Once again he covered her hand with cum but she just kept her hand in his pants and held on to his soggy cock. I was so proud of her, she seemed to have come a long way that night and had achieved new levels of being exposed and used by other men.

When I dropped Ravi at home she pulled her hand out of his pants and didn¹t even bother to wipe it off. He gave her naked body one last long look as it was displayed by the dome light and then shut the door. We drove home in silence and Kiran fell asleep on my shoulder before we¹d gone two kilometres. After we got home she simply picked up her clothes and walked into the house naked. She took a quick shower and then asked me what I¹d like to do since I hadn¹t cum yet tonight. I asked her if she¹d give me oral sex, something she doesn¹t usually like to do, and she said ok. She must have been feeling quite nasty, or guilty about having an orgasm in front of another man because she gave me the best blow job she¹d ever done. She even held on tight while I deposited my load in her lovely mouth. After a few moments she tried to swallow it, knowing that this was what I wanted but couldn¹t get it down, so ended up having to spit it out instead. Before I let her go to sleep I wanted to talk about the evening. She didn¹t want to talk but remarked that it was very different to be naked in front of somebody than it was to actually let them touch you and for you to touch them also. She said she felt like she¹d had sex with him since they both had cum; to which I added she didn¹t seem to mind it too much. She still wasn¹t sure about it though, even if it had felt good at the time. To draw the discussion to a close I asked her how soon can we doit again? She didn¹t answer, but finally offered that I had turned her into a slut now so what did it matter.

Kiran knew that tonight was for one purpose, and one only. She was going to do whatever I wanted from her in front of these two men. We¹d already done some playing with them and now the time had come to let them really enjoy her body. I had promised her that I wouldn¹t let them fuck her, so she knew that wouldn¹t happen. Other than that there were no rules for the evening. They showed up early, which I expected since I knew they both wanted to get it on with Kiran. We sat around and chatted for a while, making them wait for coming early, and giving Kiran some time to get used to them being here. I think I was as impatient as they were, but I was trying hard to not show Kiran how eager I really was.

Finally I asked her if she would please go into the bedroom, change clothes, and put on her bathrobe. I asked her out loud in front of them so we all knew what was going to happen when she did. Like a good obedient wife she just got up quietly and went to the bedroom. It took her a while to return as I think she had to convince herself to go through with this. But when she came back she was wearing just her light cotton summer bathrobe. We weren¹t fooling around with sexy lingerie this time as the night was for full nude exposure. She hadn't buttoned any of the buttons, but was holding it tightly closed around herself. When she came back I had her sit on the couch between Ravi and myself.

As soon as she sat down she laid her head back on the couch which is always the signal that she¹s ready to allow what I want to happen; so without any foreplay or hesitation, I jerked her bathrobe wide open right away instead of doing it slowly or even just partly open. I opened her robe up in just a couple moments so she was completely exposed. She jerked when I did this but stayed there on the couch with her head back and her body exposed for them to see. She didn't know quite what to do as it was so sudden. She wanted to cover up, but couldn't so eventually she just dropped her hand to her sides.

I started to rub her body and pull her nipples to see what kind of reaction it would bring. I even managed to open up her legs and finger her cunt a little bit as they watched. Soon Ravi who was sitting on her right, started to play with her tits and rub her body. Even though he had touched her before she had her eyes tightly closed so I made a motion for him to take out his cock and jack off on her. He seemed to be embarrassed by the idea at first, but as soon as he started he forgot about the rest of us. It couldn't have been more than 30 seconds and he shot a load of cum on her tits. I don't think she realized what he was doing because as the cum hit her tits she twitched and jerked like she was getting whipped or burned or something. Once he was done, which was quick, she just went back to laying there as a nude body.

Now Vishwas had been watching all of this, came over, and he already had his cock out ready to give her some more. Only he was a lot smarter about this and he started to rub his cock on her face while she squirmed about under him. She turned her head away from him so he started to rub back and forth on her cheek so he could shoot his load across her cheek and it would go down to her mouth. I think she finally understood what he was going to do because she reached up and pulled his cock away from her face and aimed it toward her tits. When she grabbed it he started to pump harder so she would be giving him a hand job, I guess she didn¹t want to do that so she let go of it. He then went back to slowly rubbing it on her face again. It was great, she had to make the choice to either jack him off or let him come on her face. You could tell she didn't know what to do next, and I was afraid she might get up and run away so to solve it for her I lifted her arm so she would grab his cock.

She didn't help him at all but simply held on and aimed it while he pumped away and shot his cum down her neck and between her nipples. It was quite a sight to see as she had two loads of cum on her neck, tits and running down her belly and onto her robe. When he was done she let go of him and she opened her eyes to look around at us. About all she could see were three cocks ready to have another go at her. She just stayed still on the couch waiting for whatever was going to happen next.

It looked like she was defeated, finally ready to submit and let herself be used as I wanted. It was really encouraging to see that she'd given up the struggle, even though still wasn't ready to actively participate she appeared to have given up any thoughts of controlling the situation and would take whatever more we wanted to give her. I should add here that she doesn¹t like the feel of cum on her face. She claims it¹s too humiliating and that she feels like she¹s a fire hydrant being used by a dog when I (or anyone else for that matter) cum on her tits or face.