Indian Family Reunion Ch. 04

Story Info
Teaching lessons for son.
2.7k words
4.32
103.6k
23
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope you all enjoy this story, so any comments will be much appreciated...

The same night after dinner, Ashok helped his mother clean up in the kitchen. After they were done, Ashok took her hands in his, and said, "Mom, I have been thinking about this. I want to do whatever makes you happy, but I have no experience. But I love you, and want to please you."

"Oh, Ashok. You are the best son anyone could ask for, darling. I also have been thinking, and to be honest with you, struggling with the idea of intimacy with you. It is hard for me to overcome the upbringing and cultural taboos against such a relationship."

"I know, Mom. May be we don't have to go all the way, or something. I still remember how you brought me off in the water at the camp. I want to return the favor. You smelled so exotic earlier when I kissed you down there. I want to kiss you again."

"Let's go to my bedroom. Would you like to sleep with me tonight?"

"Oh, yeah! But Mom, I sleep naked."

"So do I, darling. That's fine by me. It will be nice to feel a male body next to me at night. It's been a long time, son."

"I know, Mom. Just teach me what to do, and I will do it. I really want this, Mom. I want to make love to you."

Usha trembled with desire for her son, knowing that tonight she would feel the hardness of a cock between her legs. She knew he had no experience, and it aroused her even more to think that she would teach him how to love a woman. She could not wait.

"Then come with me, sweetheart."

Ashok beamed with pleasure. He pulled his mother in his arms, and kissed her hard on the lips. Then before she knew what was happening, he picked her up in his arms, and carried her into the bedroom. He gently put her down on the bed, and pulled the sheets off. Quickly removing his clothes, he jumped into bed, and rolled over on top of her.

"Slow down, son. We have all night." Usha exclaimed, as he reached for her breasts, and squeezed them. She could feel his throbbing hardness against her leg, as he squirmed to find a comfortable position. She opened her legs slightly to accommodate his insistent cock, and sighed as he pressed the tip against her crotch.

Usha gently pushed him off, and rolled out of bed. She removed her skirt and panty, and pulled her t-shirt off. Naked, she climbed back into bed, and stretched out next to her son. Ashok turned to face her, and hugged her tightly as their lips met. Soon they were locked in a deep kiss that sent bolts of pleasure down their spines. Ashok moaned as his tongue tasted the sweetness of his mother, and avidly sucked on her lips and tongue. Usha put her hands on his butt, and pulled him into her. Ashok threw his leg over her, allowing her hand to reach for his throbbing cock.

Usha took his cock in her hands, and gently stroked the length of it. With the other hand, she felt his heavy balls, filled with his youthful essence. Ashok grunted with pleasure, as her expert fingers manipulated his hard shaft, and massaged the base of his cock. She dug her fingers into his flesh at the base, and felt the sudden, sharp jerk of his cock. Ashok moaned loudly, and broke the kiss.

"Oh Mom. That feels so good. Squeeze my cock, Mom. Pump me with your fist. Oh God, I can't believe how good it feels."

Usha smiled, knowing she had a lot to teach her handsome son, and that she would give him pleasure in ways he had not even thought of at a young age of 19. She grabbed his cock with both hands, and tightened her grip, as he began to jerk his hips against it. Ashok lay on his back, and began thrusting his hips. Usha sat up, and spread his legs, positioning herself between them.

"Pull up your legs, son." Usha grabbed his ankles and pressed his legs back against his chest. "Now hold your legs in this position, sweetheart. I am going to massage your groin area. That will help you relax. You are too tense, darling."

"Do anything you want, Mom, but don't stop stroking my cock. I feel like I am going to explode any moment. Please help me get over this hump, Mom. My balls are beginning to hurt."

"Just relax, son, and enjoy. Take deep breaths," Usha said softly, and began stroking his crotch area with firm pressure of her fingers. She kneaded the base of his cock, repeatedly massaging the hard shaft, and balls. She pressed her fingers into his pubic bone, and vigorously rubbed the flesh. After the initial pain, Ashok found himself relaxing considerably, as his mother expertly pumped his throbbing cock and heavy balls. Usha took the swollen tip of his cock between her fingers and thumb, and roughly rubbed the corona. Ashok groaned loudly, and his whole body shuddered at the exquisite pleasure shot through his cock. They could both feel it harden and swell even more as Ashok hovered on the brink of a massive orgasm.

Usha could feel the tremors building in his cock. She quickly encircled the twitching shaft in her warm hands, and bent forward. Opening her mouth, she licked the drops of pre-ejaculate that was beginning to flow from the tiny hole in the glistening purple head of the cock. Gathering up enough saliva in her mouth, she pressed her lips on the soft bulb of the cock, and in one swift motion, pushed her mouth down on his cock. Ashok's hips came off the bed in a reflex, as his cock was engulfed in the tight warmth of his mother's mouth. He cried out in ecstasy, as his balls churned with an urgency he had never before experienced.

Usha raised her head and almost pulled his cock out of her mouth. She was amazed that she could take in the whole length of it. She had choked before when she had tried to give a blow job to her husband, and his cock was not as big as her son's was. She looked in Ashok's face. His eyes were tightly shut, and his lips compressed together, as he desperately tried to hold on to the peak of arousal. He grabbed her head, and jerked his hips, trying to ram his cock in his mother's mouth. Usha cupped his balls and quickly swallowed his shaft. She began a steady up and down rhythm, sucking her son's cock.

Ashok was so close to his orgasm that he was going out of his mind. He thrashed about desperately as the orgasm began to build in his balls. He grabbed the bed sheet and tightened his fist, lunging against his mother's unrelenting mouth. He groaned loudly, and shuddered. His cock twitched and throbbed as a gusher of semen rushed through it, and exploded deep inside Usha's throat. Usha choked on the sudden impact of the hot fluid, and pulled the cock out. She grabbed it tightly in her fist as it throbbed wildly, and erupted again and again, splattering sticky white juice all over her hands, fingers, and face. She pumped the shaft, squeezing out every last drop of semen from her son's virile balls. She sat back in amazement at the amount of liquid Ashok had ejaculated.

Ashok heaved a sigh of relief, and opened his eyes. He saw his mother sitting between his legs, still holding his rapidly deflating cock, her face covered with white globs of his semen.

"Oh, Mom. I never came so hard. The way you sucked me, I thought you were going to swallow my cock and balls completely. God, that's the best orgasm I have had. You are the best, Mom.

"Usha stretched out on top of him, and kissed him."Thank you, son. Your cock is so beautiful. I will let you in on a secret. It's even bigger than your dad's was, and you are only 19 years old. I am sure it's going to get even bigger, and some day you will drive all the girls out of their minds."

"Oh, come on, Mom. I couldn't be bigger than Dad. I saw him once in the shower after we had gone swimming at the Community Center pool. It was big, Mom."

"But darling, you were much younger then. Of course it would be bigger than yours then. But now your cock is quite big. I bet it's at least 6 inches long."

"Seven. I measured it the other day, when I had huge hard-on thinking about the way you jerked me off in the pool at the camp. You are a real sexy lady, Mom. I love you so much. When can I make love to you?"

"You can't, honey. This is as far as we go, and that is too far as it is. I am sorry."

"But why, Mom? I thought you wanted to do it. I was so much looking forward to it. You said you would teach me, and everything," Ashok was disappointed.

"Listen, darling. We are already too far into forbidden territory. This is incest, don't you understand?"

"I do, but we already came this far, Mom. And it was you who started all this back at the camp, and led me on. This is not fair."

Usha knew he was right. Her heart was torn between going all the way and the knowledge that this was wrong. She caressed his face, and looked into his eyes. They were pleading, lust written all over his face.

"Could I at least suck you off, Mom? Please let me."

Usha felt she could handle that. After having gone this far, and sucked his cock and brought him to a strong orgasm, she knew she owed him something, for building his hopes up like this. She relented, and said, "Okay, son. You can suck my pussy."

Elated, Ashok rolled her off him and got on top of her. He kissed her deeply, and then moved down, kissing her neck, shoulder and then her luscious breasts. He took her hard nipples in his mouth one by one, gently chewing and sucking on them. Usha moaned with pleasure, as her body rapidly reached a state of arousal she had not experienced in years. Her skin was electrified, and even a slight touch of his fingers on her breasts or belly sent shivers down her spine. She could feel the wetness between her legs, which had seeped out and covered her inner thighs and the crack between them. She was soaking wet.

Ashok continued to suck and fondle her breasts, as his hands roamed all over her naked flesh. He stopped for a few moments to catch his breath, and looked at his naked mother. She looked so beautiful in her state of arousal, and so sexy that his cock began to stir again. He smiled at her, and continued his assault on her firm breasts. He could not get over her firmness, and her gorgeous figure. Usha wanted him to hurry up and get between her legs, but she decided to let him proceed at his pace. She knew he was inexperienced, and wanted to take his time exploring his mother's beautiful body.

Ashok kissed the underside of her breasts, and moved his lips down to her flat stomach. He traced her skin with his tongue, lingering at her belly button. He pressed the tip of his tongue at it, causing Usha to shudder with a sudden contraction in her vagina. She moaned loudly, and pleaded, "Oh, Ashok. Darling. You are driving me out of my mind, son. Please keep going down. I can't wait to feel your lips and tongue on my pussy. Eat me, darling. I need your tongue on my clit."

Ashok slid down between her legs. Usha opened them wide, giving his a clear view of the most intimate part of her naked body. Ashok paused, looking in awe at the pulsating pussy of his mother, drenched in her love juices, beckoning him to assault her with his tongue. He saw the swollen clitoris, glistening with desire, its deep red color like a beacon. Her pussy was covered with neatly trimmed bush around the lips, but was quite lush on the plump mound.

Ashok could not get over the feeling of awe at the sight of his mother's naked pussy. "I can't believe I was born out of this pussy, Mom. It's so beautiful."

He lifted her legs, and spread them. Kneeling between her thighs, he leaned forward and kissed her mound. He stuck his tongue out and licked her cunt all the way from the bottom to the top, brushing it roughly against her swollen clitoris. He slurped away at the juice flowing steadily out of her cunt, and sucked on her clit. Usha gasped, and jerked her hips against his mouth, moaning loudly. She was on the brink of orgasm.

She reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart, giving Ashok better access to her inner lips. He pressed his lips against the slippery pink flesh, and sucked hard. Usha shuddered and screamed as a powerful orgasm shook her from head to toe.

"Oh my God... oh, my god..." she gasped and moaned, her head rolling from side to side as she struggled to contain her orgasm. Her nipples were hard as nails, and the flesh of her breasts was taut with excitement. She cupped her breasts, and immediately screamed as the sensitive flesh recoiled at her touch. Ashok, oblivious to her desperate attempts to cope with her orgasm, continued to suck and lick her pussy, sending her into a spiral of orgasmic quakes that left her panting for breath. Finally, unable to bear the sweet agony of her massive orgasms, she pushed Ashok away, and clutched her legs tightly together. She rolled over on her stomach, pushing her fist between her legs, and pressing it hard against her throbbing cunt lips. She buried her head in the pillow and sobbed, her whole body raked by the intense orgasms and post-orgasmic tremors.

Ashok sat up on his haunches, watching the supine form of his mother, taking in the smooth skin of her back, and the tiny waist. He loved the gentle flare of her hips and buttocks and the long, tapering legs. He could see the sticky secretions between her clutched thighs, and realized that she was still having orgasms. He reached out and touched her buttocks.

"No, son. Don't touch me," Usha said in a muffled voice. She turned her head to the side, and looked at him. Her cheeks were wet with tears, and she was still sobbing. Ashok was confused.

"Sorry, Mom. Did I hurt you or something?"

Usha rolled over, and smiled at him through her tears. "No, sweetheart. You gave me such powerful orgasms that I just couldn't bear them. There is a threshold of pain that comes with the intense pleasure. When you cross that, you want to cry, but it is with joy, not hurt. It's been such a long time since I experienced it so strongly. You were wonderful, sweetheart. Come to me, son, and give me a big hug. You made me very happy tonight. I love you."

Ashok lay on top of her, keenly aware of her naked body pressing into his. They embraced and kissed each other repeatedly, as Usha tasted the joy of the forbidden pleasure, having finally overcome the big emotional barrier. Ashok was filled with a great sense of happiness for his mother, knowing that he had given her intense pleasure, and that from now on, she would be his lover and teacher in the art of love. He looked at her face, drenched in perspiration and tears. She looked so beautiful.

Ashok buried his face in her bosom and said, "I love you so much, Mom. You are the best, most beautiful, and sexiest mother I know. I am so proud to be your son."

"I am proud of you, too. Tonight you have shown me how much you love me, and I know now that you are ready to take care of my needs."

They lay in bed, holding each other in a loving embrace, and slowly drifted into a deep, peaceful sleep.