Indian Servant Ch.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You ungrateful bastard” that was directed at me. I did not say any thing.

“Hold on. It is not his fault. If at all any, it is all mine” Celine retorted.

“You bitch. I brought you out of no where and gave you every thing and this is how you pay me back”.

“You may have given me every thing but not what I needed most. Love. You don’t even know what it means”

“Get out of my sight straight away. Get out of this house both of you”.

“I am not moving out of this place. This is my house as much as yours and the kids are mine and I am not moving with out the kids if you want me to move out”

Sylvester seems to cool down a bit when she mentioned about the kids. In the mean time I managed to get into my clothes. She was till standing naked arguing with him.

I quietly slipped out if the room. I could still hear the argument. I quickly went into my bed room and closed the door behind me. What a mess I have got my self into. Not only am I in trouble but I have also put Celine into a predicament which I never wanted her to get into.

I could not hear what was going on. I did not want ti get out of the room. After what appeared to be eternity there was a gentle tap on y door. I kept quiet. The door opened and Celine came into the room. I did know what to expect. She came up to me and put her hands around me.

“Every thing is going to be okay”

“What do you mean?”

“We had a long talk”

“And?"

“He is not going to do any thing to change the status quo. As long as we keep it out of the kids; be careful with what we do, when we do and where we do”.

It must have been some talk. I got the feeling she had the last say.

I gave a sigh of relief. It was partly to do with the concern I had about what was going to be my future in this country, but more so by the fact that Celine has not got into great strife because of what happened. She did not tarry too long, gave me a quick kiss on my lips and left the room. There has to be some sort of divine intervention I guess. It also dawned on me that I was still going to enjoy this wonderful relationship which has bloomed between Celine and me.

I could not build up enough courage to get out of the room for the rest of the morning. By the time I came out Sylvester has left the house and the kids have gone to school. Celine was at the breakfast table deep in thought. I went and stood behind her. I put my hands on her shoulders and gently massaged them.

mmm. She moaned. I love the way she reacts to my touch.

“It will be alright honey. I am sure we will see it through”.

She looked up into my face and smiled. She took my hands off her shoulders and placed them on her boobs over the flimsy nightie she was wearing, which did not leave too much to the imagination, and pressed them hard against the softness of her mounts.

I smiled at her and gave them a gentle squeeze. I could feel her nipples firming up. I gently pinched the nipples and slid my hand under the nightie and took hold of the two globes and started to fondle them. She had her eyes closed and moaned enjoying my caressing. Here I was the servant boy from the outback of orient, his hands on the tits of the mistress of the house! Who would believe it back home!

“Do you think it is the right time and place for what we want to do?” I teased her.

She got up from the bed and grabbed me by the errection in my pants and dragged me into the bed room. Oh dear I am in trouble; don’t know what sort of a punishment I am in for!

12