Indian Wife's Descent Ch. 07

Story Info
Series ends with all three men fucking her at once.
5.7k words
4.42
112.9k
36

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,543 Followers

As the final clip ended, a lot of the pieces of the puzzle fell in place for me. From the moment I saw the emails and started watching the clips with Eric's constant comments for Ramon, I had assumed that Eric had been video-taping everything so he could get back at him. He could show Ramon that he had seduced Yashodhara, the girl he was fucking, and turned her into a slave. While Ramon had to work long and hard to get into Yashodhara's pants, Eric had done it on the first night and on the second night, abused her like he owned her.

That by itself, I thought was enough to get Ramon riled up. But I was a bit confused at a lot of Eric's comments, especially the one where he spoke about how well Juanita and my wife were getting along. Now it all made sense. Eric had scored a double whammy. In a night of debauchery, he had banged and abused not only Ramon's mistress, but also his girlfriend. In the same bed. At the same time. It was the biggest gesture of vengeful emasculation possible.

So when he sent all these clips to Ramon, Ramon obviously got angry at his girlfriend who had clearly been having an affair with Eric even as she gave Ramon a hard time about her suspicions. But he was also upset at Yashodhara, his latest conquest, for getting into the act so willfully. Even worse, she had unwittingly confirmed Juanita's suspicions about Ramon cheating on her. So as his own minor revenge on Yashodhara, he searched for my email ID. He thought that I was in the dark about what my wife had been up to. So he decided that if his relationship was going to be skewered, so should Yashodhara's marriage.

And now I also understood why Yashodhara was upset at the two of them for acting like kids. They had both been very petty and stupid. Eric, getting her together with Juanita and video-taping everything without telling her, just to use it as a tool against Ramon. And Ramon, instead of limiting his anger at Eric, forwarding it to me, an unintentionally shattering the charade of my ignorance.

And I suddenly remembered - Yashodhara! She was going to call me after a while. It had been a couple of hours and she had still not called. I immediately reached for my cellphone and dialed her number. It rang for a while and then went to voicemail. I guess she was still thrashing out things with Ramon and Eric. I left a message asking her to call me back as soon as she could, no matter how late it got. I then restarted the clip of Eric banging Juanita and Yashodhara together, and whacked myself off to a nice orgasm.

I turned on the TV and waited for Yashodhara to call back. Half an hour passed, but still not dice. I got a little worried. On the phone, she had sounded angry and was clearly yelling at Eric and Ramon. Two young, well-built guys with huge egos. What if they started fighting each other physically? What if they got upset at her instead and pushed her around or worse? I started imagining the worst scenarios of an argument between them turning violent, and it got me even more worried. So I sent her a text message saying I was worried and asking if she was okay. She texted back right away that she was fine and will call me soon. Assured that she was safe, I started watching the TV and dozed off in a while.

I woke to the sound of my cellphone ringing. Yashodhara was calling. I checked the clock and it was almost 5 am, which meant that it was almost 7 am for her. I answered the phone,

"Hi Ajit." she said, sounding sleepy, "Did I wake you up?"

"Yeah." I said suppressing a yawn, "But it's fine. I wanted you to call no matter what time it was."

"What time is your flight back? 8:10 right?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'll leave for the airport in maybe one and a half hour." I said.

"Hmm, good. I can't wait to see you. I've missed you so much this weekend." she said lovingly.

"I missed you too. I especially missed having you here when I watched all those clips. Mindblowing, Yashodhara!" I said.

"Hehehe, I thought you'd enjoy them. Those were just from Friday night though. There are more from Saturday I guess, when Juanita left and I was the only one with Eric all day. I'll ask him to make a DVD if you want." she said.

"That sounds great. Anyway, talking of Eric.... how did it go? When we last spoke you were yelling at him and Ramon for being kids."

"Yeah, it went well I think. You must have guessed what happened with the clips and everything right? Eric made the videos to humiliate Ramon. Ramon got angry at me and send them to you as a revenge?" she asked.

"Yeah, that much was obvious."

"So anyway, here's what happened after what you saw in the clips. I got dressed and waited for Eric to come home. When he did, Juanita came out of the room, said she needed to go, and just left. I was about to leave too, but Eric asked me if I wanted to stick around and spend the day with him. I said it was already morning and I needed to get some sleep. He said I could sleep there. And maybe after waking up, put on my slave uniform again so he could give me undivided attention."

"I liked the idea, to be honest." she continued. "I had never thought about BDSM seriously, but I enjoyed the night thoroughly and was looking forward to more. So when I agreed, Eric took me by my hand to the bedroom. He said I should get comfortable and started taking my clothes off. I let him, and took his clothes off too. We lied down on the bed spooning each other, when he started getting hard again. I reached back and felt his dick and asked him to fuck me one more time before we slept."

"Did he?" I asked.

"Yes, he did. And in a very different way, gently while we were still spooning. He kissed me on the lips and neck all the while. That one fuck was more like love-making and he was very romantic through it all, saying sweet things instead of using curse words. Since I had just showered, I did not want him to cum in my cunt, so when he was about to, I took it in my mouth and swallowed it all."

"After that we slept naked in each others arms. When we woke up, it was evening. We went out for some food, and I ate like a pig, famished after the previous night's exercise, hehe. And then when we went back to his place, Eric put the collar on me. Which meant I was his slave. I changed into the red teddy, and from then on until the wee hours of the morning, it was more BDSM play."

"What all did you do?" I asked.

"A lot of the stuff from the previous night, actually. Bondage, spanking, paddling etc. Except that it was just me. When you called up during that day, I was either asleep or then literally tied up so could not answer. I'll ask Eric to send you the tapes. You can see for yourself." she said.

"Alright, I'll wait." I said. I was already quite content watching the videos of Friday night so I was in no hurry for the next night. I was more interested to know about the drama that happened on Sunday.

"Anyway, Sunday morning, after he uncollared me, I drove home. Took a nice long bath, made myself breakfast, sent you some text messages and then went to bed. When I woke up in the afternoon, it was because of someone banging on the door angrily. I went and opened the door and it was Ramon. He was in a furious mood. He told me that he knew that I had been having sex with Eric as his slave because Eric sent him an email with a lot of videoclips. He then said that Juanita had just left town the previous day leaving him just a single text message that she was breaking up with him. He did not understand why and called her up but she did not respond. It was only after he saw the clips that he realized why."

"And he blamed me for being a part of it. I tried to calm him down but he was so angry that I was afraid he would hit me. Finally, once he got done venting, he stormed off. I then called up Eric but it went to voicemail. I left him an angry email saying I knew he had been secretly videotaping what we did, and unless he wanted me to go to the cops, he should either call me back or come by the house. I sat there, fuming at Eric when Ramon called. He told me triumphantly that he had found your email ID and had forwarded all the clips to you. Now you would leave me and I would understand the pain of Juanita leaving him."

"That really ticked me off. I started yelling back at him, telling him that you already knew everything. That there were no secrets between us which is why our marriage was so strong. And if he had been even half the man that you are, he would have been honest with Juanita. Hearing me yell back quietened him down a little bit. That's when I heard the beep of call waiting and it was Eric. So I put Ramon on hold and took Eric's call. Eric was scared about my threat of going to the police. It turns out he already had a rapsheet about sexual offences and was under probation. If I ratted him out, it would mean jail. So he was begging me to not do it. I told him to come over to the house at once."

"I then went back on Ramon's line and told him to come over too. I said I was sick of all this childish drama, and I did not want to become a pawn in their mindgames. So I wanted to talk to both of them and straighten their heads out. I then called up Carlos and left him a voicemail saying he should come over to the house too."

"Haha, so you organized a big yelling session for all of them?" I asked.

"Pretty much. Honestly, Ajit, the sex has been great, but all this drama has been frustrating. Especially since I am not the one with insecurities or grudges. I am sick of all this. By the way, I sort of "broke up" with all of them. No more sex with any of them. They're too childish for my liking." she said.

"Really? Broke up completely?" I asked.

"As of this morning, yes. No more of these young idiots." she said.

"But what about your newfound inner slut?" I asked.

"We'll see about that in a few days. As of now I just need a break from all the kinky sex for a while and want to enjoy lovemaking with my husband." she said.

"I have no problems with that." I said, laughing. "So did they take it well, the break up?"

"Oh yeah, let me get back to that story. So anyway, soon Eric and Ramon came to the house. Both were staring at each other angrily as if ready to pounce at each other. But their emotions were nothing compared to my cold intense anger. I sat them both down and told them about you and me. How we had fallen in love as teenagers. How we had stayed together through all these years and had a happy marriage. And how we were honest with each other. That you knew everything, and did not mind it. Because I was truthful and did not break your trust. I told them that if they were stupid enough to hold such grudges against each other over a girl, they were no better than kids. And I said having a big dick is probably bad for guys like them because it took away all the blood supply meant for their tiny brains."

"Haha, you said that?" I asked.

"Hehe, yeah." she giggled. "They were not happy to hear that wisecrack. That's when you called and we had that conversation. After that I continued yelling at them and cursing them for a while. And then Carlos came. He was taken aback by how I exploded at him too. Who the fuck do you think you are, I said to him, that you believe that I am obligated to fuck you? If I don't want to, I won't. Just because I danced with you erotically a little, instead of being happy with getting a blowjob, you start acting like some betrayed boyfriend? And then start throwing tantrums? So on and so forth, until he was apologizing continuously."

"Eric and Ramon also started apologizing for being so childish and said they'd try to work out their differences. Soon all three of them were pretty much sitting there like schoolboys who got yelled at by the Principal. Then I dropped the bombshell. I said I was done with the three of them. The drama was too much for me, so they should consider it a break-up. Eric and Ramon started protesting, saying there would be no more drama, and they would try to work everything out. But I stayed firm and said even if there was no drama, they had all made some mistakes I could not ignore."

"Eric had videotaped me secretly without my consent, which was very creepy. Ramon had tried to destroy my marriage, although in vain, and that was crossing the line. And Carlos, well I looked at the guy and drew a black. I realized he had not done anything too bad apart from acting like a baby when I refused him. So I said, you might not have done anything stupid, but you seem like these guys, someone who definitely would pull some stunt. So I'd prefer to just end it before giving him a chance to. All three of them sat there looking even more sad and I glared at them having finished my break up speech."

"So they took it well, then?" I asked.

"Ummm...wait, there's more." Yashodhara said mysteriously. "We were all silent for a couple of minutes and then Carlos started laughing sadly. I asked him what was so funny? He said that he had come off the worst in this whole drama. At least Eric and Ramon got to sleep with me, despite making those horrible mistake. He never did anything, and never got to sleep with me, and yet I yelled at him as much as those guys."

"That is funny." I said, letting out a chuckle.

"Yeah it is." she said. "Eric and Ramon also started laughing, and so did I. Soon we were all laughing really hard. Then Eric said to Ramon - you sent the mail to her husband and the dude already know - that's funny too! And we laughed even more. Then Ramon said to Eric - dude, your names for them..Jojo and Yoyo? What are they, clowns? Those names are so hilarious I laughed at them while watching the clips even though I was angry. More laughter."

"All that laughing broke the tension and mellowed down the mood a little. Ramon extended his hand towards Eric and said, I am sorry for stealing your girlfriend man. She is a fucking tart anyway. Kept giving me hell for cheating on her when she'd been fucking you on the sly the whole time. Eric took his hand and shook it, saying he was sorry for being such a douchebag too. Juanita had always been somewhat of a slut and when she dumped him for Ramon, he should have just moved on. Then Ramon said to Carlos, I am sorry I got upset at you about that night in the bar with Yashodhara. It's not like she is my wife. I should have given you the green signal to go ahead and fuck her. Then at least you would have come out of this drama with something more than just a blowjob."

"Carlos smiled sadly and shrugged his shoulders. Then Eric started describing what a great fuck I was. He said that my cunt is the warmest and tightest he has ever fucked, and loved how it gripped it cock. Ramon agreed and said that he loved how perfect my boobs were - big but not obscenely massive like Juanita's. Then Eric started describing to them the first time he fucked me in the bar bathroom. He said even though he has fucked me a few times since, he loved that one the best. Because here I was, a woman who had just met him and didn't even know his last name, bending over a toilet for him and taking his cock in. He then took out his phone and started showing them the pics and the clips from that night that he took."

"Okay." I said, wondering how she reacted to it. As if reading my mind, she said,

"You know, I went over to watch it all too. All this talk about me was kinda boosting my ego and to be honest, making me a bit horny too. As I watched the short clip of Eric fucking me doggy style in that bathroom, I could not help but get a little wet. Once he got done showing it all to the guys, Eric looked at my face for a couple of seconds and said - hey, I know that look. She's horny again. Ramon looked over and said, yeah, she is, she is running her lower lip under her teeth. That's always a surefire sign that she is horny. Is that so, Ajit? Do I always do that?"

"Yeah, you do." I said, amused that others had caught this tell of hers too. "I used it a lot when we had started to make out, to decide if I should keep going or stop. If your lip was under your teeth, i kept going. When it wasn't, I stopped because if I didn't, you would."

"Why did you never tell me this?" she said, laughing.

"I thought you knew!" I answered, also laughing. "It's you who does that after all."

"I never even realized it. It's subconscious."

"Anyway, I am guessing there's much more to the story of what happened." I said.

"Yeah." she said "Eric and Ramon started laughing and high-fived each other. Then Ramon turned over to Carlos and said something in his ear. Carlos smiled, got up and came to me. He put his arms around me and started kissing me. I kissed him back, and started feeling a fire light up down there. He then asked me if he could fuck me. Before I could answer, Eric said - you idiot, that's why you never got into her pants. You don't ask her. she is the type who will say no if you do. You get her ready and then she'll beg you for it herself."

"I knew I should have been offended at all this, but instead I got even more turned on. I didn't say anything, just stood there in Carlos' arms. Carlos still looked a little unsure though, so Eric got up and said, I'll get her ready for you. I was wearing shorts with an elastic waistband and a t-shirt. Eric stood behind me and turned my head towards him and kissed me deep and hard. As he was doing that, he slipped one hand into my shorts and panties and started playing with my clit. Then he parted my legs and inserted two fingers deep into my cunt for a little while. He broke the kiss and said - she is already quite ready for you, Carlos."

"Eric turned me around and pushed me so that I bent over the couch armrest. Then he pulled my shorts and panties down and said to Carlos - fuck her. Carlos immediately unzipped his pants, took his cock out, got behind me and shoved it in. And finally I felt Carlos' big dick inside me too. He said - oh god, you're right, she is so warm and tight. I was about to say something to him when i felt my head being pulled up by my hair. It was Ramon who had taken his cock out too. He shoved it in my mouth and I started sucking on it."

"As Carlos fucked my cunt slowly and I sucked off Ramon, I suddenly wondered how this had happened. I had broken up with them and I did intend to stay away from them. So I took Ramon's cock out and said - guys, this is the last time. Sort of a goodbye fuck. From tomorrow, nothing more. I mean it. Eric said, okay, if that is so, we'd better make today count, right? He got on his knees next to me and started roughly massaging my boobs. Ramon put his dick back in my mouth and I continued to suck him off."

---

"Holy shit! All three of them!" I finally blurted out. I had been listening to her narration for a while now, too shocked to say anything.

"Yeah. After some time Carlos said he wanted a different position and told me to lied down on my back on the couch. As I climbed over the armrest to get on the couch, he spanked my ass a couple of times and chuckled in delight. I lay down on my back, and he jumped on the couch after me. Grabbed my knees to spread my legs and entered me again and resumed fucking. Ramon put his dick back in my mouth too. Eric who until then had been playing with my boobs, got on top of me, put his knees on each side of my boobs, and started fucking my boobs."

"Hmmmmm." I said, getting hard at the though of three men going at my wife.

"Because his dick is so big, it kept brushing my chin when he pushed it all the way forward. I was really turned on by three men on me at once. Plus the feel of Carlos' new dick. I started cumming soon. Eric and Ramon know how I thrash around when I cum, so they both put their hands on my shoulder and arms and held me down as I shrieked out during my orgasm. Obviously, the shriek was muffled by Ramon's dick which was still in my mouth."

"Seeing me cum in such a violent manner made Carlos shoot his stuff too. He started pumping my cunt with semen as my orgasm was going on and the feeling of that pushed my climax point even higher. Once Carlos got done fucking me in the cunt, I relaxed my legs. But Eric let go of my boobs, and replaced Carlos. Carlos, now spent, just stood there watching my two previous lovers fuck me on both sides."

aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,543 Followers
12