Indoor Beach Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body, still moving to an imaginary beat, approached him and she gently put her lips to his. The spark of long time lovers ignited between them. Their needs were too great. She wrapped her hands around his shoulders and kissed him hungrily. She lifted her legs around his hips and impaled all of her weight upon on his shaft. Her rhythm was insistent but not urgent. He tried to control the pace but he had no leverage. Everything was in her control. She was rubbing herself against him as much as sliding up and down his cock. She could feel the surge of semen flow inter her as he came. She didn't break pace and continued rubbing her whole body against his, her focus on rubbing her clit against his pubic bone in the best way. Her pleasure mattered not his. He didn't lose his erection. In fact, it didn't change at all.

The sweat was pouring off their bodies. His arms ached from being above his head for so long. His cock ached from being teased so mercilessly. It was being soothed by a hot tight envelope. Still she bounced, ground and rubbed. He was trying to match her rhythm. The muscles in his thighs and ass mimicked hers. His hips rocked increasing penetration with every thrust. He used his pelvic muscles to stiffen his cock as she withdrew.

She was oblivious to his little movements. His cock felt so wonderful inside her. She could feel the pressure building inside her. Her breathing quickened. Her pace quickened. She was no longer rubbing herself against him. She wanted his cock thrusting as deep and as hard as he could. She was bouncing up and down on his shaft with all her weight; her breasts bouncing in harmony. He bent at the knees slightly, rocked his hips and slammed his cock into her from below. All of their tension that had built through the evening combined for an earth shattering orgasm for both of them. There were no words or noises necessary, just the shaking and convulsive release of tension. She was breathing heavily over his shoulder.

Her thighs were sore holding herself up and she climbed off him carefully. Her legs sort of gave out and she collapsed at his feet. Two loads of thick white spunk were leaking from her pussy and down her leg. She stood up unsteady on her feet, retrieved the key and unlocked his wrists. They kneeled on the ground together leaning against one another for support. He was thirsty and very tired.

"I'm heading to bed. Do you want help?" he gestured.

"Sure." They didn't bother getting dressed and he carried her up the stairs and put her into bed. Still thirsty he went to get water from the kitchen, oblivious to his nudity. He stopped in the living room and surveyed the house. It wasn't in too bad of shape. Several mostly naked women were passed out on various pieces of furniture. A movement caught his eye. Samantha was lying on her back on the sofa fingering her self slowly. Again. Her bikini bottoms were around her ankles. She looked at him with a dreamy look in her eye.

"I'm sorry I pushed things so far earlier, I sort of lost control," she said slowing her finger movements, but not stopping them.

He paused for a moment watching her glistening fingers work. "And what about now?"

"Well, I'm sorry again. I sort of watched the two of you fucking downstairs from the stairs. It made me very horny and I need a good long hard fucking. But it won't be you. It will just have to be my faithful fingers. You can watch if you want. I owe you that." and she closed her eyes and breathed out a long breath.

"What I should do is drag you to the basement, turn you over my knee, and spank that smart-alec ass of your until glows red in the dark."

Samantha's eyes opened in surprise and shock, then she smiled, "Yes I deserve that. mmmmm. I've been a bad girl." Samantha rolled over on her stomach and stuck her ass in the air inviting him, her fingers never leaving her pussy. "A VERY bad girl."

He watched her for a minute as her ecstasy was building inside her. She looked him in the eye and with her free hand smacked herself on the ass. "Ouch... oh I've been a bad girl". A red glow grew from her pale pink flesh.

His cock wanted nothing more than to rain a flurry slappy wacks against her ass, but that's what almost got them into trouble an hour ago. "No, Samantha you would enjoy that too much right now. I'm going to think of something more appropriate. I think I'll let Sophia help me pick your punishment. But it will come, count on it. Have a good sleep."

He turned and left for bed. He glanced over his shoulder to get one last look at what he was giving up. Samantha had closed her eyes and was spanking herself as best as she could, her fingers working furiously. He looked away and walked into his bedroom. He crawled in bed beside his naked wife and wrapped his naked body around hers. His stiff cock nestled between her thighs. In sleep she pushed her ass back into him. He fell into a blissful sleep.

12