Indulging Myself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped off my panties and Tom pulled his pants and underwear off all together at once and, naked as the day we were born, we went down to the beach.

The water was cool, but not unpleasant. We ducked under and got wet, then just kind of swam around. I was surprised how different it felt swimming in the nude. I was aware of the water flowing over every part of my body. It wasn't like a shower or a bath. I floated on my back, enjoying the feeling of the breeze and the water and of just being there. Tom did the same.

About 25 yards out into the pond there was a float. I swam out to it, and Tom followed. When we got there I climbed up onto it and Tom followed, sitting down next to me.

"So, how naughty are we?" I asked him. "Have you ever done something like this before?"

"How naughty do you want to be?" he replied, ignoring the second part of my question.

"Exceedingly," I said and moved over close to him.

"That might be fun," he said, embracing me.

We kissed, at first just lightly, but then long and hard and deep, lying pressed against each other in the sunlight, the little creek gurgling away, the birds and insects chirping and buzzing around us. His hands ran up and down my back, and I felt his penis grow erect and rub against my thigh.

I started to roll over on my back, pulling Tom with me, but I misjudged where the edge of the float was and we fell into the water. We came up, spluttering. The water came up to my neck – not terribly deep, but deep enough for what I wanted.

"Well," I said, "that was graceful."

"No harm done," Tom replied, and pulled me into his arms.

We kissed some more, our bodies close together, my breasts crushed against his chest. Tom got erect again, and I lifted my leg around his hip, reached down and guided him into me. He was hot and firm and felt wonderful. He looked at me a bit questioningly as I started to move against him.

"It's ok," I said. "I had my tubes tied after Melanie. I'm safe. And you're the first man I've been with in years."

He relaxed a little, but not where it was important. We struggled a little, but when I lifted my other leg and locked it around his waist, things went better. The water buoyed me up, and soon we were in a rhythm of long, slow strokes, Tom lifting me up and sliding me down onto himself. I could really feel him going in and out because the water was washing away my juices and I wasn't really slippery, but it felt incredible anyways.

I don't know how long we went on like that, but it was wonderful. His cock felt just right as I slid up and down on it. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feelings flowing out from my crotch. We just went on and on, that wonderful feeling growing and flowing through my groin and up to my breasts and nipples. I felt like I could go on like that forever.

Tom, however, couldn't.

"I'm close," he said softly.

"Come for me," I told him. "I want to feel you."

Tom picked up the rhythm a bit, and his face scrunched up the way guys do when they're getting close. I tried to squeeze around him, making myself as tight as I could.

"That's it," he said softly. "Just like that. Oh yeah. A little more. Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah."

He thrust hard and deep inside me once, twice and I felt him explode the third time. His hips just pushed hard up against me and he twitched a little as his orgasm ran through him. He held me close to him and I hugged him hard against me with my arms and legs.

A few minutes later he slipped out of me and we waded up onto the shore. Tom went in the house and got some towels and we dried off. Then he took his towel and spread it over the picnic table.

"Your turn," he said and he gently pushed me down onto the table. He knelt down in front of me and started kissing up the length of my leg. I leaned back and watched and felt his mouth move up my legs and across my thighs. He was kissing and nipping at me, and I started to tremble. This was definitely excitement.

When he reached my vulva he licked softly up the length of me, gently teasing me open. Each stroke of his tongue was a little firmer, pushing a little deeper into me. He was just brushing over my clitoris, barely touching it, but going deeper and deeper into my vagina each time. Finally he held me open with his fingers and slipped his tongue deep into my vagina.

I moaned. I love having a hard cock inside me, and out in the lake Tom had gotten my pretty close, too, but there's something special and intimate about a tongue slipping and sliding over and into me.

"Oh Tom," I sighed as his tongue slipped in and out of my vagina. His tongue was soft and warm and wet and touching all the right places.

I quivered. Tom had gently pulled the hood of my clitoris back and was softly blowing on me. Then he licked my clitoris, ever so gently. He started at the bottom and slipped up to the top. It's only a fraction of an inch, but he made it feel like my clit was a foot long. It took him forever to go from the bottom to the top. I don't know how he did it, but he did, and he did three or four times and then he swirled his tongue around and around and just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore he let the hood cover me back up and even that felt incredible.

He didn't stop licking me then, just kept at it, around and around making the skin of my hood rub against my clitoris. I don't make a lot of noise, usually, but I couldn't stop moaning. Just "ooohhhhhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh," over and over again, my hips pushing up so he'd never lose contact.

Tom slipped a finger inside me and started gently rubbing my g-spot and after that, well, after that it didn't take long. It wasn't a big orgasm, but it was a long one...he just wouldn't stop licking me. You know how it is, it just starts – that little burst and then it flows over you and you're quivering and shaking, only this time it just wouldn't stop. Tom's tongue kept sweeping around and around and up and down and my legs clamped around his head and everything kept spasming and twitching and ...

Well, it finally did stop and there wasn't really much to say. We dressed...at least I slipped my sundress on and he put on his pants and his shirt and we wrapped our underwear up in the towels, grabbed the cooler and got in the car and drove back to town. The whole way my dress was rucked up around my waist and his hand was just gently cupping me and rubbing a little. I'd pulled down his zipper and my hand was in his pants playing with him. It was everything we could do to cut it out when we got into town and close to the hotel.

Tom gave the car to the valet and we went across the lobby to the elevators about as fast as we could. In the elevator I pulled the top of my sundress down and Tom massaged my breasts as we went up to the sixth floor where my room was. I walked down the hall like that...my dress pulled down and my breasts hanging out for everyone to see. It felt delicious and daring. We got to the room without me being seen, but as I was looking in my purse for the door card Tom pulled my dress all the way off and I was standing there naked with it bunched around my feet. Just as I opened the door the couple across the hall walked out of their room. All I heard was "wow" coming out of the man's mouth as I stepped out of the dress, reached down and picked it up, and walked into the room.

I made Tom wait for a minute, even though I wanted to feel him pounding away at me right then. It was about seven, so I grabbed the room service menu from the desk, and as Tom undressed, I called them and ordered dinner.

Well, I couldn't wait, and as soon as I was off the phone I pulled Tom over to the bed, pushed him back on it, and mounted him. God he felt good inside me. I twisted and turned on him, and slid up and down and wriggled while he arched up and pushed against me. He was playing with my breasts – gently massaging them and flicking at the nipples. We went on and on and it was lovely and felt incredible, and after about fifteen minutes I had another lovely orgasm, this time one of the shivery ones that I feel all through me. When I was done we turned over and he finished up on top of me with my arms and legs wrapped tight around him. I almost came again, but not quite, when he shoved himself hard and deep in me with a deep, guttural moan. His hips twitched a few more times, and then he was quiet. We lay there wrapped around each other, his cock still hard and deep inside me.

Just as he was slipping out of me there was a knock on the door. It was room service. We jumped up, a little embarrassed at kind of being caught.

"Just a minute please," I called out.

Tom went into the bathroom and grabbed two towels. I slipped one around me, but it barely did the job so I was kind of holding it shut with my arms. Tom came out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist. It was pretty obvious what we'd been doing.

The waiter pushed the cart into the room and set up the table as we watched. It was kind of weird, with us just in the little hotel towels, and mine barely covering my butt, but the waiter just got to work like it was the kind of thing that happened ever day. I'm sure the room just reeked of sex, and I kept squeezing my legs together because I could feel Tom's semen leaking out of me and running down my leg.

The worst part was when the waiter was finished and it was time to sign the check. I bent over the table, and as I was adding the tip and signing it, my towel fell off. There I was, stark naked, semen running down my thighs, in front of a man I'd never seen before. If he hadn't figured out what we'd been up to before, he sure as heck did then.

I'm sure I blushed beet red, but there wasn't really much to do about it. I stood up and handed the waiter the check. His eyes were doing what my daughter calls "elevator eyes" – sweeping up and down me from head to toe and back.

"Thank you, ma'am," he said. "Thank you very much."

"You're welcome," I said, and walked with him to the door. His eyes couldn't stop moving up and down me. I took the do not disturb sign off the back of the door and hung it on the handle as he walked out. Wouldn't you know it, the couple across the hall was just coming back, and they saw me again.

"I wish I were as brave as you," the woman said.

"I'm not," I said. "It's just one of those things today." I went back into the room and closed the door.

Tom dropped his towel and we ate in the nude. At one point I looked up and realized the curtains were open, and that, since it had gotten dark, that people in the hotel opposite ours could see right into our room. I could see a man walking around his room across the way, and wondered how many people might be watching us. I twitched a little, but decided not to close the curtains. "In for a penny, in for a pound," I figured.

When we finished we called room service to come get the cart and dishes, and the same waiter came back, this time with an assistant. As we waited for them to come Tom had dared me not to put on even a towel this time. I answered the door in the nude, and the big smile on the first waiter's face was priceless. His assistant just let her mouth hang open, especially when she saw Tom as well, naked and fully erect.

"Ok, Tom," I said when they had left, "that one was for you. Now I want you to do something for me. I fantasized about doing it when I was a girl, and I've done it a few times and it was really good."

"What is it?" he asked. It was clear he was curious.

"Anal sex," I said.

"Anal?" He looked at me with a big question mark on his face.

"Anal," I replied. "I want you in my ass. It's nasty and dirty and it feels good. And once in you're in there and I'm relaxed a little, I'm going to put my vibrator inside my other hole. If it happens the way I think it will, we'll both have a lot of fun."

I couldn't believe I'd made that little speech, or that as I did I'd walked over to my bag and pulled out my vibrator and a bottle of lubricant. To tell the truth I'd only had anal sex twice before, once in college when we ran out of condoms one night, and once with my husband – on that same trip to the nudist resort when we'd shaved each other. And I have to admit my vibrator had visited that secret place more than a few times, but I counted that more as masturbating than real anal sex.

This time we pulled the covers back off the bed, and I handed Tom the lube and got on my hands and knees.

"Put a lot in me and on you," I said. "That makes it easier."

Tom got up on the bed behind me and I felt him spread my ass cheeks open, and then his finger, with a lot of lube on it, probing my anus. I willed myself to relax, and his finger slipped into me. He pulled his finger out, and I pulled a couple of the pillows under me so I could rest on them. I also pulled the vibrator over a little closer to it would be easy to grab when I wanted it.

Tom kept pushing lube into me, first just with the one finger, but pretty soon with two, and he finished up with three fingers kind of sawing in and out of me. By then I had one hand under me, rubbing my clit, and I was moaning.

"Put it in me, I groaned. "I want your cock in my ass." God, what I slut I was being.

Tom shuffled closer behind me and I felt the tip of his cock push against my anus. It felt enormous. But, between all the lube he'd put in me and on himself, and the three fingers, I felt myself stretch open as he slowly pushed forward. It hurt a little, but it was one of those good hurts.

It took him forever. Just before I was ready to make him stop because the hurt wasn't so good, something inside me relaxed and I felt the head of his cock slip inside me. He pushed a little, and then I felt his pubic hair pressed against my ass, and he was all the way in.

"Just a minute," I told him, "Let me get used to it."

I don't know if you've ever tried anal, but it's a really interesting feeling. You know how when you do it the regular way you can really feel it right around the entrance of your vagina for a little ways? And that that's where the rubbing feels best? Well, with anal, that place isn't so wide as in front, but it feels like it has just as many nerves. You can feel the guy up inside you, but for me the best feeling is right there where the opening is.

Tom started moving slowly, and I was still rubbing my clit, and it was just so dirty and horny and, well, I don't know what. What I know is it felt incredible. His balls were kind of slapping against my vulva, and he's slide slowly in and even more slowly out and then a little faster, and then a little slower. Just when I thought I couldn't stand it anymore I remembered my vibrator.

It's one of those rabbit ones – the ones with a shaft that has some beads in it that kind of spin around, and the head churns around, too, and there's a little extra vibrator hanging off the end that's supposed to hit you around the clit. Sometimes I move it in and out, but sometimes I just put it inside me and let it do its thing. It takes longer that way, but when I'm in the right mood it's tremendous to just lie there and have this thing spinning around inside you and the little rabbit ears vibrating your clit. This one fits me just about perfectly – it's just thick enough and long enough to feel right and the rabbit's ears just reach the right spot on my clit. I don't use it a lot, but when I do I have really good orgasms, and usually I come two or three times in one session.

I pushed up a little, and slipped the shaft part of it inside me.

"Jesus," Tom moaned as he felt the vibrator inside me. "That changes everything. I can feel every inch of that thing."

"Just wait," I said, "I'm going to turn it on."

I flipped the switches so everything was up to maximum...it buzzed and churned and spun and, for Tom and me that was it.

"Oh hell yesssss," he moaned. He started thrusting again.

All I could do was moan and pant. My crotch was full. I was stretched around two wonderful shafts, both in front and back, and my whole groin just felt full and thick and congested. Tom kept thrusting, and the vibrator kept moving around and around, and my clit was on fire. I was propped up on both hands now, and my nipples were rubbing against the pillows, and my breasts felt almost as full and congested as my crotch.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh..." was the only noise I could make. Just faster and faster, panting and little noises and Tom's cock filling up my ass and rubbing and rubbing and my pussy full and my clit ready to burst.

And then I did. "OHHH FUCCCKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I never scream. I don't swear much. I don't make a lot of noise, just some panting and some moans, and quiet little pants and moans at that. This time they could hear me in the lobby. I mean, I don't know how to describe that orgasm. It felt like I really had exploded...my clit, my nipples, everything...there was all this energy all built up, and it just exploded out of me. I was twitching and moaning and jerking and screaming. Tom was still pushing in and out, and that damn vibrator was buzzing away at my clit and I just couldn't stop orgasming. The first one started dying away and suddenly I was back on my way up the rollercoaster and going over the hill again. I swear I came four times in a row before I squeezed the vibrator out of my pussy and started to calm down.

Somewhere between the second and third orgasm Tom came, I think. At least afterwards he told me he came. I couldn't tell you. What I do know is that when it all finally stopped, and it didn't stop until Tom slipped out of me and I swear I had a fifth orgasm, a little one, a more my anus clenching and unclenching really fast a few times kind of orgasm, but definitely an orgasm. I know I fell asleep for a little while, and when I woke up Tom and I were spooning, and I could feel him pressed against me, but his cock was soft then.

Well, we got up and took a shower and we fooled around a little in there, especially when I was washing Tom's cock and got him hard again. We dried off, and went back to bed, and for some reason we tried to make love again, but we feel asleep with Tom inside me. Sometime during the night he slipped out of me, but when I woke up were we clinging together like there was no tomorrow. We just started up again, but that time it was one of those quiet, gentle times when you don't say a lot, but he's on top of you and then you're on top of him and things just keep going until you both have nice, little orgasms, pretty close together. After that we fell asleep again for awhile.

I indulged myself and called room service again, and this time I didn't even think about whether I was naked or not when I opened the door. It was the woman from the night before, she must have had the misfortune to get an early shift after a late one. She tried to be cool about it, but I could tell she was a little excited that I was naked. I had her push the cart into the bedroom. Tom was under the covers, but as I was signing the check she looked over at him with one of those looks.

"Do you want to see him again?" I asked her.

"Yes, please," she said, in a quiet little voice.

"Ok," I said, and walked over to the bed and pulled back the covers.

Tom was smiling a bit, and he reached down and stroked himself a little so he'd get hard.

"Oh god," she said. "That's so sexy."

"And he feels great inside you," I told her.

"I bet he does. But I like to watch them touching themselves."

"Stroke for her Tom," I told him. He did, sliding his fist up and down the length of his cock. She was right; it was fun to watch him stroke himself.

"That's so good," I heard her moan. I glanced over, and she'd pulled the skirt of her uniform up and her hand was inside her panties. I looked at Tom, and his eyes were riveted on her.