Infidelity and Retribution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole resumed the previous position, one leg raised and bent at the knee, the other straight out, falling over the side of the bed. She slowly spread her thighs as I watched, the moistened lips of her labia opening, parting to expose the pink inner lining.

It took all of my restraint not to position my now hard cock and plunge it into this receptive young woman, but I controlled that lustful wanting and instead began lowering my mouth toward her awaiting pubis.

"You don't have to…" she warned. "It's not expected, just because I sucked you."

"Are you kidding me? This is my favourite thing, I love the taste, the aroma, I love to feel all the good bits under my tongue and between my lips."

Her whole body shuddered at my words, "Umm … that's good, because some men don't like to do it, you know."

"So I've heard. Well, don't count me as one of them … and I don't think it smells fishy, either."

She talked of some men as if she was highly experienced. Had she enjoyed other men since marrying Jeremy, or was she referring to men she might have known before him. I made a mental note to ask her later.

My tongue tip touched down and her body jumped in reaction to it. I then swiped the flat of my tongue up along the spread of her labia and was met with an even stronger reaction. She moaned and her body wriggled under my oral contact. "Oh my God, that's so nice!"

My tongue laved her all the way to the top of her crease and I licked her emerging clitoris too. That got an even stronger response, "Oh yes!"

I lifted my lips from her clit momentarily, "Sounds like you approve…"

"Don't stop," she screamed at me, "Not even to talk … just do it!" Her hands took a firm hold on my ample supply of hair, tugging my face in tighter to the inverted vee at the top of her thighs. I found difficulty in breathing with my face mashed against her mons.

I stuck out my flattened tongue to swipe it once more up over her clit. She shuddered in response, emitting a sensual moan … but otherwise said nothing. I pressed on to bring my wet lips into play, sucking as well as licking her hardened clitoris.

Her lower body humped rapidly up at my face that was squashed between her clamping thighs, my tongue riding her all the way to a peaking arousal that culminated in a powerful throbbing finish for Nicole.

When I lifted my mouth from her delectable pubis, I looked up to her face to see her smiling appreciatively. "Perhaps my excuse for enjoying it so much is that no man has ever done me as effectively as that before. Can you accept that?"

"If you tell me that it's so," I told her.

Her wonderful breasts were within range of my vision … and within range of my mouth as I moved down to devour them, intent on bringing Nicole's arousal back to the surface. My cock was pulsing too from my own arousal. Her nipples became very hard, my lips and tongue gorged myself on them.

Her eagerly responsive body was close again … and I was more than ready. I left her breasts and concentrated on lining up my firm erection for entry into this delightful young woman. Her body was highly active and into this from the moment the head of my cock slid all the way home inside her vagina. Nicole gave off the impression that she was a highly sexual woman. No wonder my seduction of her had seemed easier than I had anticipated. In spite of her grief at my devastating news about her marriage, she was going to get the most out of this casual sexual encounter.

My wife had certainly never been like this woman … her supple body moved around beneath mine, making her more than just an active participant. It was like she was trying to run the show from under my body. Her next two peaks of orgasm were enormous … she was loud and breathless … and looked to derive maximum satisfaction from the act.

When I could no longer hold myself back, I took my pleasure inside her body without guilt. I was just a mature man enjoying a unique sexual experience in the body of a woman ten years younger than me. I never held back, blasting my cum deep inside her, not even conscious that this was a woman in the midst of her child-bearing years, who may have preferred I use some form of protection against pregnancy.

She never raised an objection as she felt my warm cum spurting up inside her, so I assumed that she had long-term protection well in hand. We lay together in the after-glow … neither of us spoke. I guess we were reflecting on the fact that we were both now as guilty of infidelity as our respective partners.

One coupling seemed to be enough for this first day of adultery between us. As we dressed again, we discussed how we each intended to handle the newly discovered 18 months long conduct of our spouses. Nicole's initial reaction was to confront Jeremy tonight, while her anger was at its strongest. I urged her to consider sleeping on it for a few days, reflecting on how she could achieve the best outcome for herself.

"Do you want him back … do you want him to stay with you? If you do, then you need some time to work out the best approach to achieve that aim. On the other hand, Nicole, if you can be certain that your marriage is over, that you cannot forgive him for regularly fucking my wife, then confront him as soon as you want, and kick his arse out of the house. Go get yourself a lawyer and secure your financial future."

"You're right, I need to think about this first, maybe talk to my mum and dad…" As I slipped my shoes back on, she walked across to me, "…maybe even have you come here again next Saturday." She was smiling warmly, like she had thoroughly enjoyed her hour or two spent in the arms of another man.

I was pleased with what had happened here today. I had come here, bent on revenge against the young man that had stolen the affections – and maybe even the love – of the woman who I had ostensibly married forever. Although, given the current circumstances, forever was looking extremely shaky. We made a firm commitment for me to come around for lunch the following Saturday – and whatever accompanying condiments that might entail.

Chapter Three

My pursuit of Jeremy's wife was only the first step in alienating the affections of the women around him. I sent the private investigator out on a second mission, to uncover the movements of Jeremy's mother. On Thursday morning, he called me to report, "Can you get away, Mr. Anderson … I mean right now?"

"I think I can swing that … why, what's happening?"

"Your target is out on her own, she appears to be food shopping … I just followed her to a supermarket on Glen Street, not far from your office."

"I'll meet you outside in ten," I told him and left my office immediately, telling my pa that I had an urgent client meeting that might also involve lunch. "I'll see you when I see you," I informed her non-committally.

I met the investigator outside the supermarket within eight minutes, he showed me a photo he had taken of Jeremy's mother a few minutes ago. I noted the clothes that she was wearing to help me identify her. I thanked him and proceeded inside, taking a trolley to push around to look like a genuine shopper. Although how typical would I be, in my smart and neat suit and tie with crisp white shirt?

I spotted her down the fourth aisle I had tried, she was walking away from me so I was able to approach her from behind. This was the loving mother of the adulterous prick who was fucking my wife, and she had quite a good figure for a woman of, I would guess, around 55. She curved in all the right places and, wearing a skirt, not slacks, I could see that her legs still had a good shape about them.

The plan had seemed easy in my mind, that was warped by the actions of my wife in spending every Saturday with her lover Jeremy … I would simply respond by seducing every woman that was near and dear to him. I had his wife and looked like having her again on Saturday, but now I was standing only a trolley's length behind my second target, his mother. I became nervous, unsure if I could do this now.

She stopped in the Toiletries aisle and I pushed my still empty trolley alongside hers that was now half full with assorted groceries. "Excuse me," I said to the surprised woman, "Can I just lean across your trolley to get something."

She turned and gave me a warm, engaging smile, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be blocking the aisle."

"No problem, I could have stood back and waited for you … but I find where there's an attractive mature woman, you take the opportunities that are presented to you."

"What exactly does that mean?"

"Just what I said … I like talking to lovely women and if one is standing in front of one of the items that I came in to buy, why not go right ahead and tell her that she is attractive."

"Well, thank you very much, that's very nice of you. I don't hear that sort of comment much these days."

"Well you should."

"I particularly don't hear it from men as young as you." She had already looked at me closely enough to deduce that there was a considerable age gap … could she see that it was as much as 15 years?

"I'm older than I may appear," I suggested, not wanting to discourage her by appearing to be too young for her.

She glanced down at my empty trolley, "You don't appear to have bought much in here."

"I hadn't seen anything I wanted…" I paused while I pointedly looked her up and down, "…until now," I added, giving her a warm smile and stretching across her trolley to take a bottle of male deodorant off the shelf. I wasn't that subtle, she would have to pick up on the double entendre.

"And now you have," she said, watching me take the deodorant bottle off the shelf.

"Have what?" I asked, feigning ignorance.

"Seen something that you want."

"I sure have!" I told her, my look laced with innuendo.

"Surely you're not that enthusiastic about a bottle of deodorant?"

"The deodorant is just an inanimate object … no, what I saw when I came down this aisle - and what I desired - is a living, breathing mature woman."

"Really!" she smiled with assurance, accepting my compliment. "That's a very nice thing to tell an older woman … but what did you really come in here looking for?"

"I could say an exciting adventure, but the supermarket seems an unlikely place for that."

She looked bemused, but was probably even more so when I reached across her again and my fingers handled one of the condom packs on the shelf in front of her, "I wonder if these come in extra large."

She had to laugh this time, "How often do you try out these lines?"

I placed my hand on my heart, "I swear, this is the first time … never before," and I gave her my most genuine look.

"Why me then? Look around you, check out all those pretty young housewives, your own age or younger … they might buy your pick-up lines."

"They probably have gym class to go to after this, maybe even screaming kids at home. But you, I walked up behind you, checked out your figure … I must admit that I thought you had the figure of a younger woman. Then I saw your face, you're so beautiful. I had a sudden urge to talk to you … I promise that I have never done this before … it was a spur of the moment thing. Now you can tell me to piss off if you want, but how about having a coffee with me?"

"I can't believe this … are you serious? Are you really trying to pick me up? You must be twenty years younger than me."

"I'll bet I'm not … I had my fortieth birthday not two weeks ago. How old are you?"

She looked to be taken aback, "You don't ask a woman her age, particularly not a woman of my age."

"Why, what are you, late forties, I should think?"

She looked at me unbelievingly, not accepting that I might consider that she looked under 50, "You're still chatting me up, aren't you?"

"No, seriously, there's not such a big gap between us."

She looked around her nervously, as if fearful that someone may hear this conversation. "I'm 53, so there is a gap of thirteen years."

That was good, she was now assessing how big the age difference was. Her thought pattern seemed to be crossing the path of my illicit intentions.

"So what about that coffee?" I was pressing her for a commitment. "Here at the mall, or back at your place?"

"My place?" she almost screamed it at me, probably in shock that I would suggest invading her personal space.

I chose to read it the other way, "Good call, your place it is," I responded quickly and with confidence.

"No, no! I didn't mean that to sound like I was agreeing by saying my place. I was just repeating what you had said … I was shocked that you would suggest it."

"Why shock?"

"I was genuinely shocked that a man I've never met before would dare to chat me up in the supermarket … that this man would be more than ten years younger than me ... and that he would actually invite himself to my home."

"Don't you find the prospect exciting … alone in your own home, with a younger man that you have only just met. All the time wondering what he might expect from you … and you, considering what you might have to give to him."

Jeremy's mother again looked around nervously, wondering if other customers in the supermarket could hear this young man attempting to seduce her without even having touched her yet.

"So shall we go then?" I asked of her.

She looked apprehensive, "Err … oh dear, I don't know if I should."

"It's just coffee," I explained and I thought that she looked disappointed by that.

I peered into her trolley, "Have you got everything that you came in for?"

"Oh, I guess so … what about you? You don't seem to have bought much."

I reached across her again and took the 12 pack of extra thin condoms off the shelf, "Am I going to need these?"

"Please yourself," she responded, but with a glint in her eye.

I leaned in close to her ear, "I'd like to please someone more than myself." Her nervousness returned, her eyes revealing that she was tempted, but that she was still unsure of what she wanted.

We both headed for the checkout, then walking from the supermarket through the mall to her car. I helped by placing her bags of shopping on the back seat of her car. "Do you want to give me your address, or should I just follow you in my car?"

"You really are serious, aren't you? You're expecting to come to my house for a cup of coffee … or whatever?"

"I'll have a serve of whatever please," I said, trying to give her my most engaging smile.

She still appeared nervous, but she managed to express a laugh at my attempted humour. She paused to look all around the vast car park. I didn't know if she was apprehensive whether somebody she knew might see her, or if she was using the time to contemplate whether she wanted this.

It seemed an eternity before she turned back to face me and make eye contact, "How about you follow me?"

So I did, I hurried across to my car and drove it back to where hers was parked. She was still there. I had thought that she might experience a moment of guilt and take off before I had brought my car around. I followed her for about three kilometres to a nice looking house in one of the better suburbs. She pulled into the driveway, but I drove one house beyond and pulled up at the kerb, respecting any concerns that she may have about neighbours seeing us.

I sat in my car, watching through the rear-view mirror as she bent over into her car to retrieve her bag of groceries. Her skirt rode up to mid thigh at the back … she had good legs for a 53 year old. My thoughts wandered for a moment, wondering what the sex with her was going to be like. Would she be hot and participate fully … or lay back inactive and worry about what her husband might say if he knew what she was doing? This was a whole new experience for me, I had never had an older woman.

Watching her walk to the front door of her house, I quickly got out of my car and hurried across her lawn to the same door. She had left it open and I stepped inside, closing it behind me. The house was quiet and there was no clue as to which way she had gone. I checked out the front living room but she wasn't there. I walked down the hallway, looking in and passing the dining room, then found a kitchen. Her bag of groceries was sitting on the kitchen table, but she was nowhere to be seen.

I continued on down the hallway, peeping in doors until I at last spotted her up ahead of me, standing in the doorway of the last room at the end of the hall. She was leaning back against the doorjamb, her body thrust seductively forward by having her hands and arms back behind her. She looked to be playing the game now.

"You don't really want coffee, do you?" she asked.

"No!" I admitted.

"What do you want then?"

"You!"

"That appears to be obvious, but why … why me? Do you do this often?"

I placed my hand on my heart, "I swear that I have never done this before. I went into the supermarket just to buy something," I lied, "but I have to admit that I was quite horny this morning. Walking up behind you, I really liked what I saw…"

"What in hell did you see?"

"Just what appeared to be a good looking woman … good figure, nice arse, good legs."

"Thank you, that's very nice, but what would your wife think about you being here?"

By now, I had reached her, standing myself directly in front of where she lounged back against the door jamb, placing my hands on her waist, our eyes each probing the other's. "I recently found out that she's been cheating on me, so I don't give a fuck what she thinks."

Her face showed sympathy toward me, "Oh you poor man, I am so sorry. Do you know the man that she's been doing it with?"

"Yes I do," I told her, wondering what she would say if I added, 'It's your arrogant shit of a son.'

"Have you confronted them?"

"Not yet."

"Are you going to?"

"I will when the time is right."

"So you thought you'd take similar action. Have you thought about whether your retaliation might affect another marriage … say mine, since we're both standing in the doorway of my bedroom."

"I did give that a thought … is there a husband?"

"Yes there is, we've been married for 31 years."

"God, that sounds like a life sentence … do you still love him?"

"Yes I do actually, after all these years … and that probably makes you wonder why I am standing here, letting a strange man into my house … into my bedroom."

"Since you've mentioned it, yes … what do you want from this?"

She brought an arm around from behind her body and ran her hand up and down one of my arms that held her waist quite firmly. "I want to feel good … I want to feel the way I used to feel when he and I made love. We don't do it much any more and it hasn't been fulfilling for years. I've thought about whether he's doing it somewhere else, and I think that's highly likely."

"Do you care if he is?"

"I did … but I don't think I will anymore if you can make me feel good."

"Wow, thanks for heaping the pressure on me."

"I have to admit that I'm very nervous about this, about having a younger man in my house, a man who has already signalled his intentions about what he wants. I nearly drove the wrong way coming home, to lead you on a wild goose chase until I could lose you at some traffic lights. That's why I didn't give you my address, just told you to follow me. I was leaving myself an out in case I changed my mind."

"I am pleased to see that you didn't."

"So am I now," she said and she brought her other arm around from behind her body and used both hands to reach up and take my tie off, undoing the buttons on my shirt. When she had my shirt open down the front, she pushed the two sides apart and ran her hands over my bare chest, "You've got a good body, that's nice."