Infidelity Revisited Ch. 05

Story Info
So horny, they barely make it through his front door.
6.6k words
4.73
76.1k
18

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers

That evening, a Monday, just six days after she first had sexual intercourse with Ryan behind Danny's back, Charmaine was at a club with Holly and John. She was drunk, having been drinking for a couple hours. It was 10pm, and John was going to join them any minute.

Charmaine was looking incredible. She was wearing a brown corduroy skirt (yes, she was wearing panties this time – red ones), and a tight black shirt. She was wearing nice black shoes with heals, with two thin straps over her feet. Her hair was up.

Getting fucked by Ryan, her new lover, twice that day didn't seem to tide her over for very long. She was feeling quite horny again by the end of the afternoon. The alcohol that she was drinking only made things worse.

Her crotch was constantly buzzing at this point, and her panties were quite wet. She tried to keep her mind off of him. She had to control herself! This was an AFFAIR, nothing more. She tried to think of Danny, as she should. She even spoke with him on the phone that evening. When Ryan arrived, however, Danny vanished from her mind.

She was out on the dance floor, dancing with Holly when Ryan came out wearing a tight black T-shirt and dark jeans. Her heart fluttered and tingles shot through her pussy at the sight of him. He slid his arm around her and she kissed him on the mouth. Once, twice, three times. They smiled at each other and danced until the end of the song.

Later, the four of them sat at a table, talking. Charmaine was running her hand up and down Ryan's leg, turning both of them on more and more. His own hand landed on her bare knee, and squeezed it. Charmaine could hardly contain her arousal, she was squirming in her seat. Just after midnight, Ryan went off to the washroom and John went to the bar.

"God I'm horny!" Charmaine said to Holly, laughing. Holly was filled in that evening about just how often Ryan was feeding her friend his huge cock.

"You should tell him that!" Holly returned, "Get him to take you back to his place and fuck you all night!"

"Okay!" Charmaine said abruptly. The two laughed. Ryan was walking out of the washroom and she stood up and met him halfway. The beautiful woman was smiling as she put her arms around his neck and stood on her toes, kissing him soundly. His hands slid down her ass over her skirt and squeezed her cheeks as he kissed her back. He kissed her cheek and she brought her mouth to his ear.

"I'm really horny." She said quietly. He heard her, just barely, and his cock twitched in his pants.

"Yeah?" he said. He kissed her mouth, smiling. She caught him off guard by forcing her tongue into his mouth and kissing him deeply. He sent his own tongue into her mouth, his hands squeezing her ass harder. After a minute, she broke the kiss and whispered into his ear again, her tone almost begging.

"I'm so horny!" she repeated.

"Do you wanna go?" he asked.

"Yes." She breathed. Her lips found his again, tongue darting into his mouth briefly. They broke apart and returned to their table.

"We're going to take off." He announced to Holly and John. Holly looked at Char and saw that she had the biggest smile on her face. She smiled back.

Charmaine and Ryan left the bar and got into his car. Charmaine was absolutely hammered, and she could not control her arousal. She turned to him as soon as she got inside the car and her lips were on his, kissing him urgently. Her hand fell on his lap and she felt his growing bulge there. His hand fell on her smooth leg as he sent his tongue into her mouth. They were kissing loudly, lips smacking as he slowly caressed his hand up her soft thigh and up her skirt.

"I'm so juicy." She breathed as she kissed him. His fingers touched her panties right over her pussy. Sure enough, she was soaked! He slid his fingers into the side of her panties and touched her sopping wet slit. She gasped into his mouth, her tongue rubbing against his. He dipped a finger into her hole, feeling her grip his digit as he pushed it deep inside her. "Mmmm…" she sighed into his mouth, her own small hand grabbing his bulge through his jeans. He broke the kiss, still sliding his finger in and out of her twat.

"Do you want to go to my place?" he asked.

"Yes." She breathed, subtly rubbing her crotch against his hand.

"We should go now before I lose all control." He stated, pulling his hand out from between her legs. Charmaine had already lost control, though. As he started the car and backed out, her hands fumbled with the button and fly in his pants. She reached into his underwear and gripped his thick hard-on.

Before Ryan was even out of the parking lot, she had his huge penis out of his pants and into the open. Warmth engulfed him as he felt her lips slide down his shaft.

She felt herself get even wetter. She took as much of his cock as she could in her mouth, and there was still room for her hand to grip the base of his pole! He had one hand on the steering wheel while the other one was on the back of her head as it bobbed up and down.

Her lips felt incredible, gliding up and down his shaft like that. 'slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp' a drunken Charmaine sucked hungrily on her new lover's penis as he rushed them to his apartment. She was bobbing her head as fast as she could, slobbering all over his manhood, taking it as deep as her throat would allow. She loved this man's beautiful cock! There was nothing like it!

He was as hard as he could be – she could feel how tight the skin was around his thick cock. Her small hand fondled his balls as her soft lips slid down his member. 'slurp slurp slurp' she was really getting into the blowjob when the car suddenly stopped. His hand remained on the back of her head so she continued sucking his cock. The car was moving again. 'slurp slurp slurp' must have been a red light.

He moaned, having trouble concentrating on the road. Her mouth was warm, it was like another pussy! In no time at all, he pulled into his driveway. This time when the car stopped, he took his hand off the back of her head, and Charmaine knew that they were there. She pulled his cock out of her mouth, making a 'pop' noise. She kissed that fat head of his one more time before sitting up, smiling at him.

He kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth. His hand fell on her knee, and as he kissed her he slid his hand up her smooth thigh. Her skin was cool on his hand as he slid it towards her heat.

He reached her pussy, and he rubbed it over her thin, moist panties. "Mmmph…" she moaned into his mouth as thrills shot up her body. Her pussy lips were clearly defined through her panties, and he could not get over how wet the material was. She broke the kiss.

"I'm really horny, Ryan." She breathed in a sexy, but needy voice. He smiled, forcing his underwear over that huge hard-on of his. Doing up his jeans was out of the question.

"Let's go take care of that." He replied, opening the door. The two hurried to the front entrance of the house. He opened the screen door and fumbled his keys into the lock of the main door.

He got it open and grabbed Charmaine as they stepped inside. She drunkenly stumbled, and would have fallen had he not held her up in his strong arms. He softened her descent as he lay her on the floor. His lips were on hers as the screen door closed behind them. They could hear the occasional car driving by through the open window of the screen had they been listening.

Their lips smacked loudly as they kissed passionately, and he ran his hand slowly up her inner thigh. Her legs subtly parted for him as his hand slid into the side of her panties.

"I'm really juicy." Charmaine said again, as drunken people were apt to do. Sure enough, when his fingers reached her slit, she was soaked. He caressed her silky slit as his tongue explored her mouth. He slid his middle finger into her steamy tunnel.


"Ohhhh…" she breathed as they kissed. His finger felt so good in there, she could only imagine how good his big cock would feel. Ryan slid a second finger into her, he loved how tightly her pussy gripped his digits. "Mmmph…" she sighed into his mouth as he slowly finger fucked her hungry twat. Her tongue went far into his mouth as she began to grind her crotch up into his hand, wanting more, needing more.

He slipped his fingers out of her vagina and grabbed the waistband of her panties. Charmaine eagerly raised her ass off the floor and allowed him to slide her panties down her tanned legs, over her black shoes and off. The red panties were left hanging on her right foot, actually.

Ryan shoved his pants and boxers down as he squeezed in between her legs, unleashing over 9 inches of rock hard manhood. He hiked her skirt up over her waist, and quickly tore off his shirt and threw it somewhere. She spread her legs wide, raising her feet in the air, her panties hanging from her right one. She was looking at him, chest heaving as she gasped for breath.

She reached down between her legs and grabbed his thick pole and quickly aimed at the entrance to her sacred treasure. His cock twitched in her hand when he felt the heat of her pussy touching the head.

He pushed forward, and even though she was extremely wet, he was just barely able to squeeze his thick mushroom head inside.

"Ohhhh God yesss…" she moaned a little loudly. Anyone walking past the house on the sidewalk at that time of night would have easily heard her.

Someone did. Two guys, actually. They were walking home from the bar when they heard a voice coming from the screen door. Smiling, the one crept up to the door curiously. His friend hesitantly followed. They poked their heads just past the edge of the screen and saw a white ass clenching between two tanned legs. Panties were hanging from the woman's foot.

Ryan was very forceful, pushing stubbornly onward until Charmaine's wet pussy would allow more of him inside. Inch by inch he entered her, relishing the feeling of her tight cunt gripping more and more of his pole.

He was halfway inside her now, and showed no signs of stopping. "Ohhh …God…" she groaned, wincing. "So big…"

More and more of him was squeezing into her, and it seemed like his cock was endless. Finally, though, just when her pussy was bursting with penis, she felt his groin against her.

He was inside her all the way. She was in heaven. He slid his long rod out of her and then slammed it back in hard. "UNH!" she moaned, eyes closed. She could feel his lips on her cheeks, kissing her repeatedly, but she could not get her mind past the monster dick that was sliding in and out of her eagerly.

Ryan began to fuck her with authority, thrusting hard into the helpless girl as her feet flailed behind him. His hands were on her shoulders, using her own body for leverage as his penis jackhammered in and out of her needy hole.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! … … Ohhhhhhh…gahhh!" All it took were a few thrusts and Charmaine was cumming all over him. Her legs straightened out behind him, squeezing his hips between her legs.

If the screen wasn't there, one of their unseen observers could have reached out and pulled the shoe off her foot by the heel! Her pussy convulsed around him, and he was forced to remain inside her as she was squeezing him too hard.

"Ohhh!" she gasped, releasing him. "Ohh my God." She panted. "Ohh I needed that!" He began to fuck her again, cock pistoning in and out of her welcoming pussy.

He was starting to lose it. He didn't want to cut this session short, but between the blowjob in the car, and just how hot this woman was, he didn't have much choice. He could always fuck her again, he thought. He started moaning, sliding his long penis in and out of her as fast as he could. Her feet were thrashing about behind him, so hard they actually kicked her panties right off.

Ryan pulled his cock out of her, balls heating up. "Ohhhh…" he gasped, cock jerking. White cum sprayed out the end of his dick and landed on her hiked up skirt. More semen fired out and landed on her skirt, a little dripping down to her bush. He grabbed his cock as it jerked again, less forceful this time and his ejaculate poured onto the fur of her pussy.

Charmaine was gasping for breath as she watched him hold his big cock, cum dripping all over her pussy and her clothes. She felt so empty now! It felt really great, but by no means was she done. She was addicted to that cock, and that was only a small fix.

The two guys at the door backed away, quietly, trying to control their laughter. It's not every day you get to watch two people fuck!

Ryan stood up, and helped Charmaine to their feet. She was giggling, drunkenly.

"Why do you always cum on my clothes?" she laughed. She was undoing her skirt and let it fall to the floor. As she stepped out of it, she nearly lost her balance and fell. Ryan grabbed her arm and held her steady. She bent over and took off her shoes (with some trouble).

Ryan shut the main door and locked it, and the two of them headed to the bedroom. They stopped in the bathroom to clean the cum off his dick and her pussy.

He then followed her into the bedroom. Beneath her tight shirt, his eyes were on that beautiful, naked, tanned ass of hers. His cock stirred. He had taken off all of his clothes in the bathroom.

He grabbed her and spun her around. She smiled as he kissed her on the mouth. His hands slid around to her soft ass, squeezing the cheeks as he pulled her close. She was conscious of his hardening member pressed against her stomach through her shirt, and she sent her tongue into his mouth. He not so gently pushed her onto his bed where she lay, dark eyes locked on his. She opened her legs, feet flat on the bed as she lay back on her elbows. Her swollen pink cunt lips were surrounded by neatly trimmed, dark pubic hair.

Ryan lay on the bed and buried his face between Charmaine's thighs. "Ohhh…" she gasped, arching her head back. His tongue was all over her pussy! He slid his hands under her ass, raising it off the bed a little and forcing his face right in between her legs. His tongue slid into the folds of her vagina, and he could taste her delicious juices as he twirled it around.

She placed her small hand on the back of his head, holding him in place. His tongue felt incredible, she was curling and uncurling her toes on either side of him as he ate her out. He sucked her swollen lips into his mouth, running his tongue up and down them as he held them in place. She moaned softly, looking down between her thighs, watching his handsome face move around in there.

Charmaine began to pull her shirt up her body, slowly revealing her belly, and then her white bra. She pulled it over her head and off. Ryan released her pussy lips and slowly licked from the bottom of her sensitive slit up to the top.

His tongue nudged her clitoris, and she shuddered. He did it again, widening his tongue and licking up her cunt from the bottom to the top, ever so slowly. He sucked her lips back into his mouth, then released them. Bolts of pleasure shot up her spine at the sensation of her pussy lips sliding out from his mouth, and she gasped.

Her legs opened wider and she began to writhe her crotch up into his face. Sucking noises emerged from between her thighs as he continued sucking and releasing her slit.

He pulled back, looking at her beautiful pussy for a moment. He lightly lapped at her clitoris, pangs of delight shot up her body, and she couldn't withhold a moan. Squeezing her ass cheeks hard, Ryan sucked her clit into his mouth, trapping it between his lips.

He ran his tongue up and down over it, lightening quick. "Ohhhhhh…." She moaned, humping her hips upwards. She was practically fucking his face as his tongue mercilessly lapped all over her sensitive nub. The tingling that began in her pussy was growing both in size and intensity, until orgasm exploded within her.

"UNHHHH!" she groaned, wincing as her entire body was suddenly overcome. The inner walls of her pussy were convulsing, her heart was pounding, and she was having trouble catching her breath. Her sexy legs straightened out behind his head, trapping his face against her pussy as she came. Finally, it grew too intense, and she pushed his head away from her crotch. She couldn't handle anymore!

Smiling, Ryan kissed the inside of each of her thighs, and gave her delicious pussy one more kiss as well. Charmaine shuddered, her cunt being more sensitive than ever.

He slowly kissed up her belly, running his tongue around her belly button for a moment before continuing up her incredible body. He slid his hands underneath her and unsnapped her bra, sliding it down her arms and off of her, releasing her wonderful breasts.

Grabbing one in each hand, he squeezed them as he bent to suck a nipple into his mouth. "Ohhh…" she purred, running her bare feet up and down the outside of his legs. He released her nipple and kissed down her cleavage to her other breast. That, too, he sucked into his mouth. Her chest was heaving, she was gasping for breath as she watched him suck her tits, wanting desperately to be filled up again. She reached up above her and pulled the clip out of her hair, shaking her head a little as she freed her long, dirty-blonde hair.

He kissed up her chest to her neck, kissing all around her neck to her ear. She could hear him breathing heavily as he gently sucked her earlobe. Her hands slid down his back to his ass, pulling him towards her, wanting him to pierce her needy pussy. He kissed over her cheek to her mouth.

She kissed him eagerly, tongue darting into his mouth. She could feel him reach in between them as they kissed, and she could feel that fat dick of his running up and down her entrance. Her heart was pounding in anticipation as he slowly ran his head up and down her sopping wet slit. He stopped at the gateway, and her tongue searched far inside his mouth as she prepared for his big member.

Ryan pushed forward, breaking the kiss so he could watch her expression as her warmth gripped the tip of his cock and pulled him in. Her eyes closed, eyebrows raised in ecstasy, and he was only in her an inch! He began to fuck her with just that inch, teasing her. He was pushing just the head of his penis into her hungry vagina and then taking it out again, over and over.

She opened her eyes, and looked at him pleadingly. He smiled at her and kissed her on the mouth, still slipping his fat mushroom head into her and taking it out. Charmaine was panting, her hands trying to force him inside her but he was too strong.

Suddenly, he forced himself half way inside her, feeling tremendous heat tighten around his cock. "Ohhhh!" she gasped, arching her head back. She loved being filled up. But he stopped, and withdrew his penis, pulling it right out of her.

"Please." She breathed, opening her eyes and looking at him. She wrapped her strong legs around his waist and tried to pull him into her. She needed it so bad! Ryan smiled at her, placing his penis at the entrance to her vagina again without using his hands. He pushed forward, sliding half his dick into her hole once again.

"Ohhh God, yesss!" she moaned. He began to fuck her with half his dick. It still felt incredible to her. At least it was something! He loved the feeling of his dick being sheathed in her heat, and he desperately wanted to slide all of his manhood into her. He didn't know how much longer he could tease her!

Ryan slid his entire penis into Charmaine's vagina.

"Ohh God yoursobig!" she groaned. She felt so full! He rubbed his groin against her, keeping nine and a half inches of cock deep inside her as he did so. Her legs were wrapped around him, and suddenly his lips were on hers.

She opened her mouth and allowed his tongue inside, sending her own tongue the other way. He began to slide his long pole in and out of her, and she moaned into his mouth. Her hands clawed at his back as his penis glided in and out of her pussy slowly.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers
12