Inheritance

Story Info
Female submission.
2.4k words
4.04
51.9k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 09/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all, this is my first attempt at story. If it's well received I'll get to work on the next bit. My English is not so good so please best with the spelling and grammar. Hope you enjoy it. Any feed back is welcome!


Death is a funny thing. I didn't know the man who just died but he had married my mother after I had left home. I had fallen out with my mother just after my father died. Now some eight years later my mother and step father had both died in a car crash. Now my mother was successful in her own rights and had become financially independent of her new partner Ethan, but Ethan was apparently quite the business man. As the only living relative of my mother and Ethan I inherited both there estates. My mother left this world leaving me a cool £2.1 million and Ethan bless him left me his night club. At the reading the solicitor was less than helpful with any more details but kept telling me I should go and see the club for my self.

So I did. I drove to London and found my new club Bar Joe's or BJ's as I would soon come to call it. To say the entrance was suitable would be a lie. A door with a neon sign above it in the Soho area of London. The club was open by the time I got there the bouncer stopped me on the door. 'Let me se your the pass man, or you can't enter'.

'Sorry' I said 'my name is Paul Houton and I believe I own this club'. 'Sorry boss be seein you later' as he opened the door for me. I stepped inside, opulence fuck me I thought as young woman stepped toward me. 'Mr Houton? I'm Penny Coyne and I think you will have some questions. Follow me to your apartment'.

I couldn't help but notice the fine figure that Penny had. Long blonde hair that came to the middle of her back, a fine shapely ass and long legs, and a well endowed set of breasts. Looking back over her shoulder 'this is your London residence'. Inside was like a hotel suite, Penny perched her self on the edge of a desk. 'I'm your PA and the deputy club manager. I run the day to day dealings of the club and a few other interests you have, but more of that later. Here is my contract, signed with Ethan, if you want to amend it any way I'm sure it can be mutually beneficial'. As Penny crossed her legs she exposed her stocking tops and garter support. She knew I was looking. 'I suggest you read the contract for me before you do anything else. I'm extension 2 on the phone. See you soon Sir.' I picked up the document Penny left out on the desk as she swayed out of my apartment.

Reflecting on the last week I had become millionaire club owner, acquired a London flat and now employed a smoking hot PA. Returning my attention to Penny's contact I opened the first page and was taken a back by the first sentence, I submit, wilfully and wholly, to your bidding. I am owned and controlled by you (Paul Houton). I picked up the phone and pressed two. 'Penny, a word please' 'Yes Sir' came the reply.

Penny shut the door behind her 'Sir?' she enquired.

'Penny what are you?' I quizzed her.

'Yours to command, as soon as you sign the contract'

'Leave' I commanded her.

I sat up all night and read everything twice through. It would appear that essentially Penny was contracted to serve me and do as I required, regardless of the request. She couldn't say no. I called Penny in the next morning. 'Ethan was a very clever business man was he not? From what I can gather you where his rival and he bought you out promising you a deputy mangers job. But you didn't read the contract did you? And now you turn tricks for me. Tell me Penny does this club make a profit?'

'It makes post tax £75000 a month.'

'Good now what do I pay you for your services?'

'£3000 a month for a contract length of 5 years'

'Hmm, and you are 3 years in to that and according to my staff roster your 27 years old, so what I propose is a generous promotion and pay rise but I want a longer contract from you Penny. What I'm offering is £8000 a month, the club manager's job and a 10 year contract. Do you agree?'

'Those are indeed generous terms sir, would the rest of the fine print remain?

'Yes Penny everything remains the same'

'Then I agree' she said as she bent over to sign the document. I took the opportunity to feel her breasts, it took her by surprise but she soon recovered, 'sorry sir continue' she said. I began to firmly kneed her tits, they were soft and beautifully shaped and a nice golden brown colour. I told her to remove her blouse and bra. 'This is your test to see if you can work me. Open your mouth' I said. She did so. I spat a mouth full of my spit in to her mouth. 'Swallow' I saw her gag but she managed it. I took my now hard cock out. 'I'm sure you know what to do with this Penny' I said as I guided her mouth to my hard on. She sank to her knees and began to bob her mouth up and down on me. Her pace was slow but she was managing to take a lot of me so I pushed her head down. She tried to fight me off; I pulled her mouth off me and slapped her face she gasped in surprised I doubt she had been treated like that by Ethan. I pushed her down again she took it all but still gagged. I was controlling her pace now as I held her hair and moved her head up down my cock. Her throat was becoming more accommodating now and her gagging was less often. I was close to cumming. I pulled her head off my straining cock just in time. A long thick spurt erupted from cock and landed on her Pennys face, covering her left eye, her nose and right check. More cum pumped from now waning cock and her face was dripping with my seed. Clean me I instructed her. Penny went about lapping at my dick till was I satisfied. I patted her head like she was a puppy 'out'. Penny left the office with my cum dripping from her face.

The club was making even more profit under Penny's management, which left me more time to enjoy my wealth and freedom from work. I enjoyed being club owner I would often sit in the VIP area on Friday night and wine and dine the rich and famous. It was blissful. It was one such night that met a man called Stan. Apparently Stan was a mover and shaker in the world of porn, both acting and directing. We got talking and soon the club was being locked up around us by Penny. I invited Stan up to apartment and told Penny that I wanted the books settling for night before she left. I caught Stan checking Penny out, I smiled to myself. A plan was forming. Stan and I were talking I buzzed Penny at her desk. 'Please come through Penny' she entered my office and Stan, now quite drunk, immediately stopped talking and walked over to Penny, I guess he was going to try his best yanks moves on her. 'Don't bother, I said. This whore will do any thing I tell it. Won't you penny?' 'Yes sir' came the obedient reply. Stan just looked at me with amazement. 'Penny take off your top and skirt' Penny did as she was told'. She was stood in her high heels, stocking and suspenders. Her chest was pushed up and out. I insisted she wore a bra one size to small to enhance the cleavage. 'Stan the rules are that there are no rules ok bud? Whatever you want to do just do it'. No sooner had I finished speaking Stan was naked and enjoying Penny's body. He was spanking her ass, it amused me to see Penny distressed like this. I was sat on my sofa and I invited Stan to sit opposite me. Stan was now fucking Penny's mouth with his fingers; tears were running down Pennys face as Stan was continually making her gag and wretch.

'Here Stan watch this' I said 'Penny, get your face off my friends fingers and crawl here.' Penny did as commanded. She crawled over on her hands and knees, her eyes looking at the floor. She reached me and sat back on heels. I removed her bra and much to Stan's pleasure her tits were released. 'Oh man lets fuck her up!' he shouted excitedly. I reached in to trouser pocket and retrieved a biro pen and proceeded to write on her. 'Cock hole' on her top lip, 'slap here' on her tits and ass, 'fuck my cunt' on her stomach. Stan was itching to get his cock into Penny. I was slapping her tits as Stan slammed his cock into Penny's pussy. I enjoyed her mouth as she got fucked from behind. Stans was really slapping Pennys ass hard now, her screams were muffled by my cock deep in her throat. 'Swap' I instructed. Penny turned 180 I plunged my dick into her Pussy as Stan ploughed his cock into Pennys throat. She was clearly struggling to take his pace as fucked her face and slobber was soon hanging from her chin and tits. Stan took great pleasure in scooping it up and rubbing it around her face, soon she glistening with it. He started to intermittently stop fucking her mouth and start slapping her face with his cock. Black mascara was running down Pennys face as the oral onslaught continued.

'Man I never fuck fucked a British ho like this before, and I've had me some fine nasty American pussy holes, but this piece of ass is the best I ever ran my cock through' Stan said as he spit on Pennys face.

Soon we both began to flag in fucking and we started to feel the urge to cum. I grabbed a near by glass of vodka and smiled at Penny as I said 'Me and Stan are going to make you sperm cocktail'. I spat in the glass as much saliva as I could get and then passed it to Stan who did the same. By know Penny was on her knees and alternately sucking one cock and then the other. We soon came and aimed our loads in the glass which was now a foul mixture of cum, spit and vodka. We sat down to watch Penny struggle with her drink she didn't look to impressed but she was gently persuaded by my titty slaps and she forced it down amid a lot retching.

A few days passed, I was at my desk looking through the profit margins when the phone rang. It was Stan, 'hey bro what's going down?' I laughed at the irony and replied 'funny you should ask I'm enjoying a nice deep blow job from our favourite little whore at the moment'

'Bad time, I can ring back later?' Stan continued

'Nah she's happy on her knees, what can I do for you?'

'I've been thinking about Penny and want her for a blowbang/bukkake movie I'm about make. It would be easy work for her, is got some bondage and bdsm in it. She would be restrained while about 15/20 men fuck her head and then cum on her face. They'll be more cum shots though the film crew is all male and they don't get paid much so I keep 'em sweet by letting them blow there load on the girl.'

'Oh ok' I replied 'so what's the deal, what you offering?'

'She's not a contract girl so we can do some off the books deals. I was thinking £500,000 up front plus 20% of the sales.'

'Well the monies good but who am I going to fuck while she's away with you?

'I guessed you'd be pissed she was away so how about you come over to LA, to my studio? You can see Penny in all the action and I'll get you some action? How about that? Its all set for Monday all you got to do is bring yourself and Penny's mouth'

'It's a deal, see you then!' As the phone went down I shot my load down Penny's throat. 'We are going to LA Penny'

Monday came and I was in the studio. I told Penny that me and Stan where just going fuck her again and that we wanted to tie her up. She wasn't suspicious, until the gang came in the room. 'What the fuck is this?' she cried. I told her the story. She refused until I said she would be in breach of her contract with me and that she would have to pay all her wages back. She soon backed down and the gang ran the train on her mouth. Penny was face down on table spread eagled and naked soon the members of the gang were fucking her face like it was a pussy hole drool and spit was dripping from her mouth and still they fucked her face. An Hour and a half later it was time to cum. 30 men all wanked over face, soon her face was covered and her eyes were glazed shut with cum. I was so horny at what I had just seen; Stan must have sensed what I was thinking.

'Now I said you would have something to fuck out here. And here she is. This is my PA and former porn star, Roxy Hard and there isn't nothing she hasn't done she fill your boots my friend'

Roxy was on her knees, hands tied behind her back and dressed as a school girl. My cock was hard in an instant.

'Sir I've been naughty, I need to be punished. Can you punish me Sir? Do whatever you think will teach me to be a good girl sir?'

Stan winked at me 'Help your self to stuff in the trunk' and walked out the room.