Inheritance Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked back at Jane and Eva – telling Eva to sit back, which she did as far as the lead would allow. I placed my fingers in Jane's pussy, touching her clit as I did so "Cum for me Jane." I told her and with one press of my finger tip she erupted in an orgasm. But rather than just one I kept it going by keeping my finger on her clit. It was just like a start button. Each time she started to subside I pressed it again and each time she would quiver and gasp. Ah so much fun. Eva had a ring side seat for this where she was kneeling behind Jane.

I unclipped Jane and let her rest. This time I led I led Eva to the swinging seat in the other corner. Eva looked at it nervously, but she climbed into it and offered her arms up to be clipped into place and then I did the same with her ankles. This left Eva on her back with her ankles up and her thighs spread showing both her pussy and the pucker of her bum. It was perfect and I took time to lavish some attention on both of them tasting her pussy juices – licking at Jane's pussy had left Eva soaked, and spreading some juices on her bum hole.

I thought about taking Eva there and then but turned to Elizabeth and unclipped her before bringing her and Jane small vibes and letting them loose on Eva. I told Eva she was not to come until I told her, though I fully expected her to fail that – the other two subs knew perfectly well what they were about, but it would be interesting to see how she handled this.

I had not instructed Jane or Elizabeth how to do their task, I just let them decide how to do it for themselves, so I was surprised when they started off very slowly working the vibes around Eva's breasts.

I sat down on a stool to watch.

Jane took Eva's right breast and circled it slowly with vibrator, while Elizabeth worked Eva's left nipple with the tip of her vibe. Jane lowered her head to suckle Eva's right nipple, but a quick – and gentle - touch on her bum with the crop told her that that was not allowed.

Eva writhed in her seat, I hadn't gagged her and her moans were quite loud, punctuated by the occasional drawn out 'oh!' or explosive 'fuck!'.

Almost simultaneously the silent pair moved away from Eva's breasts and down to her exposed pussy. Elizabeth worked on Eva's clitoris – teasing it and stroking it with the constant buzz of the vibrator. Jane went straight to the heart of the matter and slowly buzz-fucked Eva's pussy, sliding it in and out of her full glistening pussy lips. Eva's moans now contained more almost words – gasps of pleasure and expletives and she rotated her hips as she sought to get Jane to plunge the vibrator deeper, though wise mummy-sub sussed what she was trying to do and purposely shortened her strokes. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" Eva blurted out. But the other two eased off their efforts.

I knew what they were doing – they probably could have made Eva cum there and then, but it was a battle for control, and one which they were winning. They held all of the cards, and they were going to use that control to make sure that when Eva did cum it would be an irresistible event.

Eva was trying her hardest, damn right! But she was losing, her face and breasts were flushed and her head lolled back, all she uttered now were gasps and 'oh!'s.

Jane and Elizabeth were intent on their task, concentrating hard on what I had set them to do. Suddenly Eva shook in the seat, her body rocking back and too, making the whole thing swing and sway. Then she cut loose with a wide spray of cum, drenching both of her tormentors, some of it landed on me too, though I was laughing too hard to mind. Jane and Elizabeth were stunned at first then they too saw the funny side, and started laughing. As I unclipped Eva and helped to stand I realised she was embarrassed by what had happened.

I raised her lowered head, "What did I tell you, always up."

"But Master, this sub failed." She told me mournfully.

"Yes you did," I agreed, "But you did well to hold out so long. And you got your own back on your tormentors." I laughed.

"Does that happen often?"

"Oh no master, occasionally, that's all."

I took their ankle and wrist cuffs off them and sent them to my bedroom to bathe. "When you get there Jane shave Eva." Jane looked at me, but I shooed her off after the other two.

I cleared the playroom up, put things away tidy and followed them along the corridor to my room.

Jane had Eva sat on the rim of the huge bath in my bathroom while she used a razor and foam to clean her pussy of excess hair. Her experienced hand soon had them cleared and cleaned, with no issue or mishap.

I placed my hand underneath Eva and cupped her pussy. "Whose pussy is this Eva?"

"Yours, Master." She sounded a little surprised that I needed to ask.

Elizabeth watched me approach and literally pressed her pussy into my outstretched hand.

"Whose pussy in this Elizabeth?"

"Yours, Master," she told me with her usual twinkle.

Lastly I moved to Jane, and cupped hers, "Whose pussy is this?" I asked her.

"My masters." Jane told me, looking me levelly in the eyes.

"And who is your master, Jane?"

"You are, Master, my son, my Master."

I gathered all three together, (this was going to make group hugs interesting in the future) and kissed them, "No Master could have better subs than you three." I paused before I added, "You do realise we all stink of pussy juice?"

Soon the bath tub had been cleaned from the shavings and fresh hot water had been run into it. The four of us fitted in quite comfortably, and as before the bath was mute witness to soapy frolicking between us.

Suddenly Jane stopped and looked at me. "Master hasn't cum yet!"

I looked at her around Elizabeth and Eva who had been kissing across me, but who had stopped to look at me.

"That doesn't matter, Jane, there'll be time for that later." And to be honest I was actually quite cool about it. I had been so fixated on getting Eva involved in a game with the wholeménageit hadn't mattered. But the three of them insisted and so we all towelled off and went to the big bed where I was sucked and fucked in a way I think only emperors with seraglios of concubines do.

I think I once said if you ever get the chance to get a blow job from two women, take it? Well, now if you ever get one from three women all working together... THAT defines the word awesome.

They kept me on the edge for what seemed like hours so when it did happen, oh man! I came so hard but they just kept passing me from mouth to mouth to mouth. I was so out of it I don't actually know whose mouth I started to cum in or whose mouth finished me off and licked me clean.

That afternoon finished with us asleep in a tangle, on the huge old bed.

After dozing for a couple of hours we eventually woke, the general consensus was that we were all famished so I ordered in from a local – and very good - Chinese takeaway. We ate this and talked, part clothed in the kitchen.

Saturday evening, takeaway food, subs and doms, and what did we decide to do? We sat and watched TV in the media room. It was the first Avengers film on pay-per-view, and very enjoyable it was too, though Eva and I had both seen it before. Elizabeth howled with laughter when the Hulk got hold of Loki and we had to wind it back and watch it twice before she would let us move on.

It's strange how you adapt. My Saturday evenings have gone from a sweet and sour King Prawn (with fried rice) for one and a pay per view movie on a thirty inch flat screen, to a seventy-two inch surround sound suite, Set Banquet C for four with extra crispy noodles and a side order of semi-naked submissives. How rock and roll is that? It's not like I was Billy no-mates, I did go out, quite a bit actually, and often came up to see mum. But baseline? Baseline was nothing like this. Part of me sat back, mentally, doing a double take, still amazed at how my life had changed, while we sprawled semi-nude, like debauched pagans watching the film. I was in the centre, Elizabeth by me with my hand around her shoulders, while Eva rested her head on me and fondled Jane. I watched Eva for a moment, she seemed to be adapting readily to the situation. Fuckit! I was thinking too much, it was time to watch the end of the film.

We stayed watching films for a while – Jane went and brought drinks, and we ended up watching Pretty Woman – which appeared to be a favourite with all three of them – for different reasons. I spent more time watching 'my women' than I did actually watching the film. Eva was still a little reserved and though she was learning the new situation, or perhaps because of it, she stayed in contact somehow, occasionally stealing glimpses at me, as if to make sure I was still there. Jane rested on the other side from Eva – actually where she could come and go more easily playing the hostess. I had said they should be comfortable, and she sprawled next to me, with my right arm over her shoulder. Elizabeth sat up right, legs crossed, but where she could support Eva who was in front of her and be next to me as well if I needed anything.

Elizabeth was the one who stayed in 'character' best, Eva and Jane were quite happy being in contact with me, Jane jumped up several times to fetch stuff, but Elizabeth sat quite still, in pose and waited to be told what to do, aside from watching Richard Gere like a hawk. When they got to the bit where he takes Julia Roberts shopping I suggested we should have a shopping trip soon, to London I was still determined to replay that scene for Eva). For the rest of the film there was a desultory conversation about shopping about where people liked to shop Eva's offer of the West End was trumped by Jane's Paris (Paris? I don't ever remember my mum going shopping in Paris! "Yes dear, it was while you were doing something else") but every bid was raised and seen by Elizabeth's Hong Kong – "you have never shopped anywhere till you've shopped in Causeway Bay!" I sometimes forget that Elizabeth was the wife of a multi-millionaire business man and entrepreneur, but what was good – watching the group dynamic – was that Eva did not feel put down or 'out' of what was going on. I wasn't sure the business would allow me the time to whisk the wholeménageoff to Causeway Bay just yet, but it was something I was going to put on my 'to do' list but till that happened I was prepared to take the ladies to London and blow some serious folding on them all.

After the film was over we went off to bed. I could quite easily have taken all three with me – the bed's big enough. But I decided tonight was just Eva and me. Jane and Elizabeth went off to their beds and we settled down. I might have intended to sleep but we did anything but. I don't think I will ever get tired of watching Eva's breasts bobble back and to, when I'm fucking her. But in the end we did drift off. I do remember thinking it had been a successful day.

Sunday morning - after a warm humid night - started with energetic sex. Eva and I had finally drifted off to sleep in the kind of tangle, where it's actually too hot to sleep touching your partner, because they're generating too much heat, but still end up touching anyway. And you both get sweaty just with sleeping. I drifted back to consciousness feeling Eva's lips kissing my chest and nipples. I smiled to myself, as she nibbled and kissed her way down my chest and abdomen. Soon she enveloped my cock head with her soft mouth and started suckling, beginning a sloppy blow job. I looked at her, sweaty, her hair limp, and flat, but she was enthusiastic, and bobbed her head up and down vigorously. I stopped her and shifted round so we sixty-nined in the tangle of sheets.

It was not 'nice' sex, it was gritty, sweaty, smelly, sloppy sex. That got more and more vigorous till we ended up rolling and tumbling, wrapped up in the sheets, and cumming in a messy smear- fuck it was hot.

After we showered I dressed and we went for breakfast. I told Eva that if she wanted to she could go and get her phone or tablet and she could use breakfast to catch up on any texts or emails, which she did. Jane and Elizabeth joined us and it was a quiet breakfast, Sunday papers, emails and chilling. It was still hot so we ate in the kitchen but the windows and doors were open and the sounds of the country were all about us. It was something that never happened back at my old flat in Slough. Sunday mornings there were sound-tracked by shouted arguments from the flat down-stairs or thumping dance beats from next-door but one. This sort of start to a Sunday and the nude lovelies about me were definitely something I could get used to.

Later that day we all dressed and went out for lunch. As it was still hot when we returned we all stripped and swam before catching some sun as the afternoon finished.

Sunday finished with us once again in the media room watching the recorded grand prix from earlier.

Tomorrow was a back to work day and the management team would be there for breakfast, so after a little gentle bondage, a light paddling, and changed sheets, we went to bed. It was going to be another hot sticky night so I invited any of them who wanted to could sleep in my bed. Elizabeth asked not to, which I understood, I almost went to bed on my own, but Jane and Eva both came to sleep with me.

I know a lot of people would be 'what the hell?'. But for us Brits that summer was murder, hot sticky nights led to sleeplessness which took the shine off the warm dry weather. I really didn't feel like bumping uglies with either woman that night, it was just too bloody warm! Instead we lay and tried to sleep, sweating and tossing and turning, the crisp sheets were nice, and every window in the room was open but even with a fan on it was difficult to sleep. Of course I dare anyone to try and occupy a bed with two women as sexy as Jane and Eva and not do something. Most of the night one of us was in contact with one of the others, a hand on someone's bum, or legs crossed over and eventually we did sleep.

The next morning was Management team at breakfast – except Katherine (with a K) who stood for Public Relations and Communications. She had flown out to the Seychelles with her partner. After a shower (and a little unbridled fondling) we all dressed – business dress, the week-end's play was over and it was back to work. After that we went down to the kitchen and assembled.

As usual the idea was to go through what we were going to be involved in over the next week or longer. In my case after I recited what I knew I was involved with, Pip – the very pale blonde PA who managed my diary, went through a few other things I needed to be doing. She reminded me I would be going to Sheffield on the Thursday to visit one of the firms, but, she told me, it was a day trip.

Next up was Shell, her dark glossy hair straight down her back. A black open collared shirt, and pin stripe skirt added to my legal expert's professional look. She and I were going to go over the notes for a court case being brought by a contractor over a policy the group has about trading practices. She felt it would take up most of Tuesday but she had got together with Pip and blocked that time in already.

Judith the 'forensic accountant' – was up next, elegant in a white skirt, and top, her dark curly hair secured by a gold band. I learned very quickly that the one thing you wanted to hear from Judith more than anything else was 'same old same old'. If Jude had anything to report other than routine such as quarterly results, it was the sort of thing that could be grief with a capital GR. But this morning it was same finances different day. Jude's team were just beginning to collate the quarterly's but apart from that everything was cool, though we agreed the court case might have a financial implication but she was happy our finances were robust enough to cope.

Mum and gran went next – yes they were still working for the group and had things they would be doing, though gran was starting to do less, she and mum was working on projects, so there would be days when they were away from Thrallthorpe this week.

On a whim I asked Eva if she wanted to go next – she looked at me in surprise but then launched into a brief breakdown of her role at Allitt's Holdings and what was waiting for her when she went back to her role in the company's marketing department the next day. It is amazing how just four weeks had changed things. As a planning manager at Allitt's I would have known all of this (hell, nothing happened at Allitt's without my involvement when I worked there), and while I did know some of what she was talking about, a lot of it was new to me. I wanted to offer support, to see if there was something the group management could help with. But Allitt's would ask for that if they needed it. I was not going to micro-manage the group.

The last one to go was the head of human resources for the group, Laura. Laura had done her long blonde hair up in a bun, which made her look older (she normally looks quite a lot younger. But today her steel grey eyes - which can look particularly severe – had a hunted look. She was off to a week with human resources people from all over the group to try to hammer out some common policies on HR. The hunted look came from the fact that all of the companies had different policies, some companies had none at all. Her task was going to be to get them all singing from the same song sheet, with mutually acceptable policies that were up to scratch for where we wanted to be. We had agreed that we wanted the JE Group to be a place where people wanted to work, would feel comfortable working and people would want to come and work for us. To be honest I didn't envy her at all.

Her meeting was due to start on Tuesday but she would be leaving for the hotel later today to be on site all week, so I asked Laura for a short meeting before she left.

In my study I asked her to think about a role for Eva working from Thrallthorpe. I told her it was a plan for the future and that Eva may not even want to move in but could she please have a think about it?

Laura didn't even blink, "Ethics!" She said.

I looked at her.

"We're going to need a supervisor for your ethical trading idea. Someone who can speak to heads of department and who will not be afraid to lay down the law occasionally. That would fit Eva perfectly if she'd have it."

I agreed, Eva could be quite forceful when she wanted to, so I asked Laura to put some ideas together if and when she got the chance – the HR policies were far more important at the moment.

Eva came to see me next, she would leaving for home in a few minutes. We sat on grandfather John's leather chesterfield sofa. (Note to self we haven't fucked on this yet, put that on the 'to do' list.)

Considering what we had gotten up to this weekend, it was a bit tame, we actually sat and held hands. When I asked her she told me she had enjoyed the weekend and looked forwards to coming back again, if she could. Her collar was on her lap folded up. I kissed her and told her I wanted her to come back – as much as she could.

And so it went all that ridiculously hot summer, during the week I would molest my mother and beat my granny, at the weekends Eva would be involved in the mix. At some point the room where she usually put her bags became known as 'Eva's room'. We had some crazy sessions - Eva tried to match Elizabeth once stroke for stroke, but I stopped it because I was worried I was going to hurt her. She did look magnificent though hanging from the straps, her breasts heaving and livid red wheals on her ass and pussy.

Another time Jane and Eva and I were in the grounds of Thrallthorpe– they were stretched out on the granite boulder when out of nowhere the heavens opened (I say out of nowhere, we were that involved we'd have not seen the end of the world 'til it was on us) – another tip, if you get the chance to shag out in the rain, take it! I took them both turn and turn about, as the rain poured down on us. The worst part was getting the soaking knots undone so we could get inside again. But we spent the evening naked and intertwined watching the rain fall through the open French windows.