Initiation Ch. 01

Story Info
A family legacy is once more consumated.
2.8k words
4.07
47.1k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunlight filtered into the room through two enormous stained glass windows, illuminating the sisters in myriad colors where they sat facing each other on the floor. The sisters, Isabelle and Victoria, surrounded by dark oak woodwork and fur rugs, stared into each other's eyes with a vicious lust.

Twins, they were identical in every way that couldn't be altered, the same dark honey eyes, the same bow shaped mouth, the same pale, milky skin. The only differences in appearance between them were the cut of their pale strawberry blonde hair and the placing of their birthmarks. The birthmarks, located just above the downy triangle of hair below their bellies were identical as well, except Isabelle's was on the left, Victoria's on the right.

They both wore black slips and nothing else, the sheer fabric clinging to their small breasts, pulling tight against their perfect round bottoms.

Their hands were moving slowly between their own legs, gently rubbing at the warm moisture developing there.

Isabelle stopped pleasuring herself to take hold of the front of Victoria's slip, and in one quick movement ripped it apart down to the hem. Taking in the sight of so much bare flesh, she resumed her work on herself. Victoria reached out to do the same to Isabelle's slip, tearing it with ferocity completely unexpected from such a tiny girl.

Before Victoria could resume with herself, Isabelle grabbed hold of her wrists and pulled her close, kissing her fiercely, hard enough to bruise. Their tongues played, finding each other and swirling together. Their lips slid across each other's, pulling apart slightly so that the only part of their mouths to be touching were their tongues, before slamming back together in uncontrollable lust.

Victoria moaned into her sister's mouth, her eyes closed in ecstasy. Her hands slid around Isabelle's back, pulling her tighter against her, their breasts pressing against each other, the tiny pink nipples hardening further at the contact with their counterparts. Victoria's hands slid down to cup Isabelle's behind, squeezing the soft, tight flesh there, inciting a small squeal from Isabelle. Victoria lowered her right hand further 'til she felt Isabelle's moist warmth.

She slipped a finger inside.

Isabelle screamed in shock and pleasure, pulling back to look into Victoria's eyes. Her body quivered upon her sister's hand, wave upon wave rolling through her at this long sought pleasure. She placed her left hand on the side of Victoria's face; her right hand caressed her sister's left breast, squeezing gently. Isabelle pulled Victoria back into a kiss as she slowly began to gyrate around on her finger.

Victoria's mind was racing, one thought after another raced through and back again just as quick. Five years we've waited for this, she thought, her lips too busy to speak aloud. Five years, and finally Father says that it is allowed.

Victoria slipped a second finger inside.

Isabelle's screams resounded around the large room. Victoria removed her fingers and brought her hand around to the front, resuming her work with more leverage. She pulled Isabelle's hair so that her head was pulled backwards, making access to her pale throat easier, kissing her way down to take a painfully hard nipple between her lips, sucking it with relish, biting lightly. Isabelle buried her hands in the thick hair at the back of Victoria's head and held on for dear life as her first orgasm took hold and rode her screaming to the ground, Victoria lying over top of her. Victoria watched Isabelle's face with rapt attention as she put forth more pressure and speed, pushing her orgasm along as far as she could.

"Come for me, my love," she breathed to Isabelle as she leaned down to take an earlobe between her teeth. "I want you to come again, please, dear sister."

And Isabelle came again, as if the reminder of their taboo was enough to push her off of a cliff from which she had already fallen. She wrapped her legs around Victoria's waist, her arms around her torso, nails digging into her back.

Victoria kept up the tempo, willing Isabelle to ascend into levels of pleasure neither of them had ever reached with Father. As Isabelle regained some semblance of conscious thought, she slid an arm between the two of them, finding the soaking heat between Victoria's legs. She cupped her hand against Victoria's flood, teasing a finger along her cleft, stroking that most sensitive of spots with her thumb.

Isabelle slipped a finger inside.

Victoria came instantly. The pressure that had been building inside her as she worked her sister toward oblivion exploded from her in a flood of near blinding pleasure. She collapsed, shaking violently, on top of Isabelle. Her face buried between Isabelle's neck and shoulder, Victoria moaned out in ragged gasps.

After what seemed to be an hour or more, the twins collapsed into a tangled heap of sweat soaked skin and heavy breaths.

Victoria and Isabelle were nearly asleep on their fur rug, clasped tightly to each other. The soft sound of bare feet in the hall drew Victoria into wakefulness, her eyes moved to the door. The knob turned slowly, the oaken door swung inward, revealing a tall, long haired figure in a silk robe.

"Father," Victoria whispered as he entered the room.

Isabelle stirred at the word, turning her head to look dazedly toward the door. Her eyes widened at the sight of Father.

He stood, leaning against the doorframe, his hair covering half of his face, not quite covering the small secretive smile that crossed his lips.

In appearance, he was as different from his daughters as he could be. His skin was the olive tone of the Mediterranean, his hair as black as pitch. His eyes were a bright emerald green, and they shined with humor and thinly veiled lust. He wore a black silk robe embroidered with green designs that seemed to glow in shimmering waves. His bare chest was covered in light, black hair that lead in a trail down to the tied top of a pair of silk pants matching the robe.

He slowly walked up to the twins, standing over them and smiling.

"My beautiful flowers," he said in his deep, lilting voice. "The day is finally here, at last, eh?"

He began to walk in a slow circle around the rug on which they lay, surveying the arousing scene before him.

"Has it truly been twenty years? I find it hard to believe that the time has come."

The girls rose to their knees, their attention captured. Anticipation hung like smoke in the air around them.

This was the first day they were allowed to touch each other as lovers. Father had forbidden it until now. Why it was not allowed, they did not know. Perhaps now he would explain.

"I cannot say what the true purpose of keeping you from each other was," he said. "It has been happening for generations upon generations in our family. Every generation, twins are born. Your uncle and I before you, my mother and her sister before us. All with the same sexual attraction, the same fierce hunger."

He paced to a window, gazing appreciatively at the stained glasswork.

"It was never properly explained to us, either. I'm not even sure your grandmother knew the real reason," he spoke, turning to face them again. "But now..."

He strode toward them, motioning to their ragged slips. The twins removed them slowly, writhing more than anything. They each knew what Father enjoyed, for they had both been with Father many times. Individually, but never together.

Father stood before them, his hands resting on his waist, his robe held back behind his wrists. Isabelle and Victoria could see small movements behind the front of his trousers.

"Are you both prepared for this?" he asked, smiling.

"Yes, Father," said Victoria. "Yes, Father," said Isabelle.

"Victoria, you have always been the impetuous one. Will you make the first move?" Father asked.

"Of course, Father," Victoria said breathily.

Moving forward slightly, still on her knees, she raised her hands to the cylindrical shape forming itself down the front of his left leg. She stroked it through the silk, enjoying the feel of it hardening. She always relished the change, feeling it in her hands. The feel of it transitioning from the consistency of dough to fleshy stone began a new flow between her legs. She lifted it a little away from his leg, stroking it a bit faster, still wrapped in silk. Isabelle moved forward to Victoria's left side for a better view.

Father hung his head back, allowing himself to fall into this pleasure. The anticipation of this had eaten away at him for the last few days, torturing him. To have the both at once, a dream come true.

He looked down at his daughters, so eager they seemed, so ready to devour him and to be devoured by him and each other. This was meant to be.

Victoria caught Father's eye and knew it was time to move forward. Ceasing her stroking, she reached in through the front of his trousers and retrieved the member that had brought her and her sister so much pleasure.

It was dark pink, slightly purple at the head, and nearly as big around as her wrist. Now at its full length, it stretched nearly eight inches long and curved downward slightly. A small bead of moisture clung to the very tip of it. Victoria licked this away with a slow measured stroke of her tongue as she watched Father's face contort with pleasure.

Victoria raised the shaft high and licked the underside from the base to the tip, then took the first three inches of it into her mouth. She held her place there for a moment, sucking tightly and swirling her tongue around the sensitive head. With her right hand, she gripped the remainder of the shaft and pumped it quickly.

As Victoria was working on his shaft, Isabelle took matters into her own hands. With her left hand, she reached into Father's pants, below his shaft, and pulled out his balls. They were heavy, the skin as dark as the rest of him, and covered with faint black hair. She began kneading them slowly and softly, as gentle as she could be. With her right hand, she slid her hand down Victoria's back to her ass, traced a quick circle around her puckered rear and immediately drove a finger into Victoria.

Both Victoria and Father shouted as Victoria suddenly squeezed down on his shaft.

Victoria removed Father's cock from her mouth and turned to Isabelle, a shocked smile crossing her face.

"You're just full of surprises today. Aren't you, my love?" Victoria said.

"You never know what you're going to get, do you?" Isabelle replied, sliding a second finger in.

"Oh, you dirty girl," Victoria cooed. "Help me with this," nodding to Father's throbbing manhood.

The twins' lips met across the head, their tongues swirling in an alternating rhythm across it.

Father somehow found the strength to speak; "My flowers, I fear I may fall if you maintain this work," he gasped, "Please, let me sit. Then you may resume."

Reluctantly, the girls let go of his organ and allowed him to make his way to the lounge chair between the stained glass windows. He slowly relaxed into the plush cushions, leaning his head against the back.

Victoria and Isabella looked at each other and smiled wolfishly. They both got on all fours and crawled toward the chair with slow, cat-like grace, looking up at Father as though they might eat him alive. He groaned at the sight. His cock twitched.

The girls removed Father's trousers, giving them more room to work with, and more flesh to work on. They resumed their mutual sucking; now sliding their mouths up and down the entire shaft.

Isabelle took the head into her mouth, sliding it back toward her throat and out again in a steady rhythm. Victoria bent her head down to take his balls into her mouth, juggling them lightly across her tongue. Each girl raked her nails lightly down the inside of his thighs.

Father felt himself reaching the edge, his stomach tightening, his breath coming in short, sharp gasps.

Before he could tell his daughters to stop, he exploded.

Isabelle took the first of it in her mouth, but quickly pulled it out to let it shoot across her chest. The following jets were strong, hitting her breasts with enough force to actually bring physical pleasure. When he had finished, she leaned back, sitting on her heels so that none of it would fall to the floor.

Victoria took the throbbing head into her mouth, sucking the very last out of it. She could feel it jerk as she held it tightly between her lips.

Isabelle gently took hold of Victoria's shoulder, turning her around to face her. Victoria lowered her head to Isabelle's breasts and began licking Father's seed from them. Taking her time, she enjoyed the taste of seed mixed with sweat, as intoxicating as the thought that it was Isabelle's skin she tasted.

Victoria lapped up the last of it and raised her mouth to Isabelle's waiting lips. Pressing her tongue out into Isabelle's mouth, she let the remaining seed slide from it.

Breathing heavily, Father watched his girls at their game, his cock twitching. Come still oozed lightly from the tip. As the sisters finished with his seed, he slowly rose and made his way to the enormous bed. He stripped off his robe as he went, moving slowly on rubbery legs. He sat on the edge of the bed and beckoned his daughters to join him.

The twins crawled onto the bed, their eyes showing their hunger for more. Father rose to his knees and directed the girls into position. Isabelle lay on her back, her head resting on the enormous pillows, her legs splayed. She stroked herself slowly as Victoria positioned herself between Isabelle's legs, her ass raised into the air. Victoria immediately began lapping at Isabelle's pussy, her tongue tracing circles around the small, swollen clit.

Father, his member fully erect yet again, moved to kneel behind Victoria. Lowering himself slightly, he took hold of his cock and aimed it at her steaming entrance. With slow pressure he began pushing himself inside her. Her warm tightness slowly took him in, parting as he pressed, enveloping him bit by bit. When he pushed in fully, she groaned loudly and paused her work long enough to look back at him appreciatively.

"Fuck me, Father," she moaned, writhing upon him, thrusting herself back as if she could force him deeper.

Needing no further encouragement, Father pulled his cock out to the head and thrust back into his daughter. Her ass jiggled slightly with the impact.

Father built up a rhythm, his hands gripping her narrow hips; he thrust into her with vicious abandon. Her inner walls stretched around him and gripped back, milking him as surely as her mouth or hand could.

Victoria screamed into her sister's heat, barely able to focus on it. When she could focus, she sucked at Isabelle's clit, rolling it between her lips. She would shove her tongue inside and curve it up, getting as close as possible to Isabelle's spot. Isabelle cried out, winding her fingers in Victoria's hair, she ground herself into Victoria's mouth.

Father slowed down, pulling out slowly, agonizingly, and slamming himself back into Victoria. As he pulled out, he slipped a finger into his mouth, moistening it. As he pushed back in, he slid that finger into Victoria's ass.

"Oh, fuck!" Victoria cried, her body writhing even more upon the double entry.

Father sped up his rhythm again, pushing down onto the top of his cock from inside Victoria's warm depths.

Victoria came with blinding force, her hands clenched around Isabelle's thighs. Her body shook so hard that Father had to remove his finger for fear of hurting her. He maintained pumping her with his cock, pushing her orgasm on.

As the waves of pleasure faded, Victoria collapsed, her body refusing to obey her.

Father slid out of her and moved back. Isabelle got out from underneath her sister and she and Father helped Victoria to rest herself on the pillows.

Father lay down beside her and she sidled herself over to him, laying her head on his right shoulder. Dreamily, she played with the hair on his chest, a contented smile on her face.

Isabelle took up position on Father's left, but instead of playing with his chest hair, she took hold of his still-hard cock. She stroked it evenly, her sister's moisture lubricating it. Father looked down at Isabelle, meeting her eyes, she gazed back hungrily.

"What do you want to do?" he asked her.

Isabelle looked down at his cock, and then found his eyes again.

"I want it inside me," she moaned.

"Do it," he said.

Isabelle rose, lithe and supple, and positioned herself above Father's member. She moved Victoria's still unresponsive leg over and straddled Father backwards. She took hold of Father and pressed the head to herself, slowly she lowered herself onto him.