Inner Security

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arghjac
arghjac
78 Followers

You had been out of contact for the whole of the week that followed and I so wanted to talk to you. I didn't know whether you would be angry or hurt but even as Friday evening approached I found myself making ready for the ordeal that was to follow. The evening began in the back room of the pub. Within seconds of arriving I was stripped naked and laid upon a table in the centre of the room while the crowd gathered around me and began to strip off, each of them playing with their rapidly growing cocks. They each threw a dart into the board at the end of the room which was to determine the order in which they would fuck me. The highest would go first, a double would mean two men would both fuck my cunt and a treble my mouth as well. A bull's eye meant I was to be buggered. They must have played a lot of darts in the security room as most of them managed to get doubles or trebles and soon I was lowered over my first cock of the evening soon to be joined by another in my cunt. My mouth had opened to take a gasp of much needed air only to be filled by the third massive intrusion. They seemed to pump away in unison and soon my mouth was full of spurt after spurt of red hot cum. I couldn't help but try to swallow, as the cock just seemed to keep pumping and spurting into me. I was also on the verge of coming but realised I had to concentrate on swallowing the spunk or else I was in danger of choking. Gradually I managed to get the cock under control and his spurts became less, allowing me to take notice of the pounding my cunt was receiving and that both of the men had begun to fill my cunt with their hot cum. I allowed myself to ride a wave of ecstasy as my own orgasm hit me like a train. I recovered to find my back against the hard table, my legs over Dean's shoulders and he was fucking my cunt for all he was worth. Julie was beside us and with one hand between Dean's legs, below his thrusting balls; she was smearing lubricant around and into my bum with her fingers. She allowed her fingers to join Dean's cock thrusting into my cunt and withdrawing, she smeared the men's spunk and my juices around and into my puckered arse hole. I was soon to be grateful for her administrations as with a bellow Dean rammed into me injecting his load deep inside my belly. From the corner of my eye I saw Donk approach with his massive erection being cradled in both of his hands and I suddenly realised why my bum had received such a liberal coating, as behind Dock's advancing figure I could see his dart, illuminated by an overhanging lamp, sticking right in the centre of the board. I was mesmerised by the size of the huge bell end and realised that I had only just been able to take its size into my very wet, well used and stretched cunt. I think at that moment I was really scared. My plea's to be careful seemed to go unnoticed as I was turned onto my knees and the cheeks of my bum were roughly forced open. I don't know whether to distract me, or stop me from babbling, but a cock was forced into my mouth and began its thrusting movement, in and out, the head coming to rest at my throats entrance. Donk began to force the head of his enormous erection into my lubricated bum, I had expected agony but was surprised when I felt the muscles around my anus give and the cock head begin to enter my body, he stopped allowing me to get used to the sensation before once again slowly and smoothly thrusting forward. I can't begin to describe the feeling of the intrusion, I think initially it was more pain than pleasure but at that point Julie had shuffled beneath me and began to lick my cunt drinking in the mixture that was flowing from me and nibbling on my engorged clit. How long Donk fucked my bum and Julie licked me I don't know, time seemed to flash by and I fell in and out of consciousness. Most of the later action was a haze, but I believe that at least fifteen men entered my body that evening and most several times. I was covered in spunk and sex juices and once again, I remember nothing of being taken home and put to bed, only waking in the morning to find soggy bedclothes between my legs and underneath my nether regions. Opening my cunt lips a stream of spunk and mixed juices flowed out of me. I should have been disgusted I know but watching these emissions flow from me only brought back the image of the extraordinary yet wonderful way I had been used. I realised that I was hooked on being gang fucked and although other might view me as a victim, I secretly gloried in the use and abuse my body was put through. What was more important was to know your reaction. You had said you wanted to see me fucked but would you be able to take the reality of seeing so many people use me in such an uninhibited manner. I knew you wouldn't return home for another week and when you phoned on Saturday evening last I simply did not know how to tell you of my adventures in case you rang off and would never talk to me again. I also knew that I didn't think I could give up my new way of life, in fact although I was still sore from my latest adventure I was relieved when first Julie arrived and was soon licking my tits and cunt, (and me hers), and later Donk and Carl.

Soon I was on my knees impaled on Donk's cock with Carl buried in my cunt. In this position I leaned forward and licked along Julie's juicy crack. Carl came noisily, thrusting deeply and filled my arse with his creamy spunk. Donk was ramming upwards into my cunt, lifting both Carl and I upwards with the power of each thrust. Before he came I asked him to stop and we began the preparations that would allow Julie to take Donk's massive weapon for the first time. After fully ten minutes and three changes of position, finally with Julie on her knees her tummy resting on a pouffe we were to witness Donk's huge red inflamed helmet ease itself inside Julie's totally stretched cunt. Minutes more were required before even half the shaft was inside but slowly and surely Julie's belly began to accept the huge cock. Her cunt lips seemed to caress the shaft and as it penetrated her, the cunt seemed to make a slurping sound as the juices were being forced from the orifice. Suddenly, Donk began a rhythmic sawing in and out motion, at first only removing an inch or so of his cock before reversing the movement but gradually the thrusts lengthened and Julie was gasping as each thrust forced the wind from her lungs. I removed the pouffe from under her so that we could see her lovely big tits sway backwards and forwards in time with Donk's gradually speeding thrusts. But soon Julie unable to take the relentless hammering lost consciousness and toppled forward raising her arse. I tried to support her grabbing handfuls of her tits and hoisting her upper body over my legs and placed her head on my own belly as I realised that Donk could not stop now even if he had wanted to, as he was lost in the lust of a huge orgasm, his face contorted in what looked like a mask of pain. He cried out as he began pumping Julie's already fully occupied cunt full of his spunk. After the second or third deep thrust his spunk seemed to be ejected in the form of white foam around the edges of his shaft and still he continued to pump into her. He seemed unable to stop and was pounding Julie to such an extent that both Carl and I were concerned that he might do her some real damage, but he had ridden the storm and slowly the thrusts slowed and he slumped over the recumbent figure of Julie. With a plop the huge softening cock slipped from Julie's ravaged cunt. I wriggled out from under her and with Carl's help turned her over, opened her legs and began slurping at the mixture of Donk's spunk and Julie's juices that was flowing like a small stream out her much enlarged cunt. Carl mounted me from behind as I licked my friend's cunt, clit and pussy hair clean from all of the mixture that had filled and coated her. Even after the rodgering that my own cunt had received from Donk, I managed to use my muscles to grip Carl's much smaller cock and soon he was filling me again with his come. I had never really enjoyed the taste of spunk but this mixture with Julie's juices was entirely different and as I was licking, Carl was fucking me and Julie had woken up and was gently caressing my clit causing me to experience another mind blowing orgasm. We collapsed on the bed slept huddled together for at least an hour, exhausted, before retiring to the shower, where we played with each others tits and cocks until it was time for them all to go.

As yesterday approached I was unsure whether to go to the groups Friday meeting, as you were due to arrive back home this afternoon, but I realised I was hooked and whether you liked it or not, I couldn't give this up. I dressed like a tart with a new black leather jacket and mini skirt, leaving off knickers and bra. I called a cab and picked Julie up on the way to the pub. Within an hour I had the spunk of at least a dozen men dripping from my cunt, arse and mouth and Julie likewise but this evening the party wasn't to end there. At around midnight about twenty of us left for the Blue Moon night club and once inside Julie and I were stripped off and paraded around the club naked, finally being made to sit on a pair of thrones that had been erected on the raised stage area. Our legs were lifted over the arms of the chair exposing our already spunk filled cunt's and our wrists and ankles were made secure by small suede straps, leaving as totally at the mercy of the strangers and friends that surrounded us. How many people fingered me and sucked my tits and cunt that night I don't know but it seemed like thousands and I seemed to be orgasming constantly. The evening culminated in both Julie and I having our favours prostituted to anyone having ten pounds in their pocket. This morning when I awoke every orifice was full of spunk and I had £420 in my purse.

Rob looked at his wife, stunned at her confessions. It was around four on Saturday afternoon and he had only been at home just over two hours. He pulled the bed covers off of Susan's naked body and examined her inflamed cunt and arse. The lips to her cunt did seem much enlarged and placing the fingers of his left hand inside the opening. He had soon buried his whole fist inside the wet cunt and even his wrist watch had disappeared inside the slippery opening. Susan gripped his wrist using her developed cunt muscles and he was amazed at her control. He now realised how even after being stretched by a cock the size of Donk's, she would be able to bring off a much smaller appendage by using her impressive musculature. Removing his fist he turned Susan over and placed one, then two fingers inside her bum. Finally he examined her mouth and could see the tell tale signs of puffiness and the slight bruising caused he expected by some over enthusiastic cock ramming itself inside his pretty young wife's mouth.

He leant over her to the bedside table, picking up the phone. He demanded to know Donk's telephone number. Susan's heart thumped as she waited for her husband to confront her lover but was surprised and elated when on Donk answering he was invited around to become part of the first dual entry of Susan's cunt by Donk and another cock.

arghjac
arghjac
78 Followers
12