Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,134 Followers

Melanie stopped frigging Ariel's clit and dipped a finger inside the young girl's pussy, fucking her tight, wet box deep and slow. Ariel's ultra strong muscles gripped her finger, locking her inside and sucking her all the way in to the last knuckle.

They moaned together.

Melanie ran her hand through Ariel's hair more urgently, holding the girl's head and pulling her deeper into the kiss. Ariel reached around Melanie's body and held her. She ran her hands up and down along Melanie's back.

When Melanie finally broke the kiss, the women's lips parted as if in ultra slow motion. But their eyes locked, wide and disbelieving and excited. Ariel tried to pull Melanie back for another kiss, but Melanie evaded, going instead for the girl's cheek where her husband's cum clung in thick droplets. Melanie licked the cum up slowly, making the movement of her tongue on Ariel's cheek lingering and sensual.

"He tastes good, doesn't he?" Melanie said. "Did you take it in your mouth...before?"

Ariel nodded. "I liked it," she said, barely a whisper.

Melanie pulled her finger out from Ariel's pussy and brought it to her mouth. She licked her finger, tasting.

"I think you taste even better," Melanie said. She offered her finger to Ariel, who took it and sucked like a baby on a nipple. When Melanie pulled it away, the women shared another, brief kiss. Then Melanie asked, "Can I taste more?"

Ariel nodded, holding her breath. Melanie ran her hands down across Ariel's breasts and tummy, rubbing and smearing all of Ryan's spunk into her soft, white skin. Melanie followed with her lips, making her way down with gentle kisses on Ariel's little breasts, then between them, all the way down to her belly button where a small pool of cum had collected. Melanie slurped it out quietly, then moved further south until her lips entered the curly patch of Ariel's blonde, cum-soaked pubic hair.

Melanie made as if the cum was a feast, and she was starving. She sucked and slurped at the cum, but was careful not to touch Ariel's clit too much or too directly. She didn't want the little beauty climaxing. Not yet. Not for a long time. Once the girl's bush had been cleaned of jizz, Melanie dipped lower, bumped her nose against Ariel's clit, and then slid her tongue forward, forcing into Ariel's cunt. She smelled and tasted so fresh and delicious that Melanie lost control for a moment and began eating her out fast and hard. She stopped only when Ariel called out in pleasure, remembering then that this needed to last. But teasing Ariel's mouth-watering pussy was as much torture for Melanie as it was for Ariel, because all Melanie wanted to do was dive in.

"My God, Ariel," Melanie said with her lips pressed flush to Ariel's pussy. "You have the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted. My God. My God!"

And Melanie meant it, too. She could barely contain herself. Not only did the little cunt taste great, but it was so smooth and soft, like a rare, priceless fruit. Melanie didn't mind the little blonde bush, but she knew if Ariel shaved herself bare, she'd be even more of a treat. Melanie was only 25, but she wondered if Ariel seemed so amazing because her pussy was six years younger than her, and Melanie had never had a lover that much younger before. But that didn't seem likely. If every nineteen year old girl had a pussy this outstanding, Melanie would have known about it before now.

Ariel had never thought pleasure of this magnitude was even possible. The tongue in her vagina triggered a throbbing Heaven that swarmed throughout her entire body, all the way down to the tips of her toes. The hair on the back of her neck stood on end. She arched her back and pushed her hips to Melanie's face. But the sticky hood of the car was still causing some discomfort. Ariel almost didn't want to move, because if she got more comfortable, she might orgasm and the night would end soon after. But as much pleasure as she was getting, the young girl was eager for more, more, more.

"Can we go somewhere...softer?" Ariel gasped.

Melanie's only verbal response was an excited moan, but her physical response was much more complete. She pried her mouth from between Ariel's legs, then threw herself on top of the girl, kissing her full and hard and hugging her arms around her. Ariel kissed and hugged her back, and during this embrace Melanie began to pull Ariel up off the hood, first getting her to her feet, then awkwardly walking her to the back door of the car. She threw the door open, let the naked Ariel fall in across the backseat, then began tearing off her own clothes.

Melanie couldn't believe what she was feeling. She'd had sex with other women before, but doing this with Ariel made those other experiences feel almost routine. Melanie was shaking with the pent up sexual need and the excitement and the fear as if this was her first time, and though she couldn't understand why Ariel was making her feel this way, she absolutely loved it. She couldn't recall ever being so sexually primed before. She'd always been the one in control, and though even now she was still the aggressor, Melanie's head was clearly being led by her body. The seconds it took her to tear off her shirt and bra were torture. She needed to touch Ariel so badly that she grabbed the young girl's beautiful little foot with one hand and licked it while her other hand tugged at her own pants.

When she was finally naked, Melanie felt cold because of the air around her, but she was sweating from the rushed effort, and as soon as climbed in the back seat a sudden fire enveloped her. While Ariel had waited, she'd been stretching like a cat, twisting and turning in sexual hunger, frustration, and need. But as soon as Melanie was on top of her, the women hugged with fervor. Their hands searched everywhere, never as satisfied with where they were as where they could be.

They made out with more enthusiasm then even the most passionate of teenage lovers. Melanie fed off Ariel's ears, neck, and then her small breasts, worshipping them with her mouth and wetting them with her saliva. She hooked her toes around the handle of the open door and pulled it shut, trapping them in the car but giving herself a platform on which to plant her feet as she pushed up and offered her own small breasts to Ariel.

Taking another woman's breast between her lips should have been a major moment for Ariel, and in a way it was. She thought nothing of the taboo aspect of the act, but was overwhelmed by how right it felt and was surprised at how she seemed to feel the pleasure she was giving Melanie in her own body. The harder Ariel sucked Melanie's nipples, the more her own nipples and pussy throbbed. She humped her dripping crotch on Melanie's smooth thigh to feed this, but as good as it all felt, nothing was enough.

Melanie rubbed her own wet cunt against Ariel's narrow hips, but as good as that felt, the lips at her nipples were the greater cause of her ecstasy. Melanie's nipples had always been sensitive--she could climax from having them sucked--but the way they felt now was indescribable. The fire in her breasts had never been this intense. She should have reached orgasm long ago. But Ariel was somehow bringing the more experienced woman to levels she'd never known, and best of all, she was keeping her there.

Soon the car was shaking, squeaking, and the interior was fogging up so thickly that the women inside, if they'd bothered to look, wouldn't have been able to see through the windows. The humidity pouring from their own bodies made the girls' hair wet, and it clung to their faces or to each other as they kissed, licked, hugged, and humped.

They made love like this for too long; their bodies became tired from being so tense for such a long time, and they'd sweated themselves into dehydration. But they had no plans to stop, and maybe never would have if their clits hadn't bumped while they were switching thighs to hump. The sensation of feeling clit on clit was more than a spark; more like a transformer exploding, and suddenly their pussies were grinding together almost violently. Together they worked with all their energy toward reaching an orgasm so high and so pure that they were actually afraid of what would happen when it hit.

And then it did hit, overtaking Ariel a split second before Melanie. If their bodies had taken over before, now their bodies didn't even belong to them. The girls attacked each other and yet flailed about as if they were drowning and desperate to escape the car. There was no control over limbs, or even over the sounds they screamed at the top of their lungs. While Ariel momentarily forgot how to breathe, Melanie told herself that she wanted to kiss the young girl, but her brain was too overloaded to act.

After some time, a length of which neither girl would be able to recall, Melanie collapsed on Ariel, who lay limply beneath her new lover. They took their time catching their breath, but by the time they did, they'd fallen fast asleep.

Melanie had awoken to the sight of many lovers, but when she opened her eyes hours later and saw Ariel standing just outside the car getting dressed, there was something very, very different about it. Melanie had always been in control before. Even is she relinquished it, she was just playing a role. But she was always the one to reach reality first. She was always satisfied.

Tonight was different. She felt a chill that was more than the cool night air that had crept into the garage as she watched Ariel prepare to leave. And she saw the same feeling in Ariel's face and body language as she hesitated to put on her little bra and tiny panties. The sex had been everything and more, and yet for the first time it wasn't enough. Melanie didn't just want another round with Ariel. She wanted Ariel period, and could think of nothing else.

It wasn't a need for pleasure, either, but as if Ariel was a piece of a puzzle, and Melanie could not exist without her. It was a feeling different than lust or love. It was a feeling of helplessness, of needing rescued. And because it was a feeling completely new to Melanie, it was total confusion. She panicked when she realized that Ariel wasn't just going home, but that Ariel's home was here, a thousand miles away from Melanie's home.

And Melanie wouldn't be able to take the girl with her.

Melanie got out of the car and approached Ariel slowly. "You don't have to go. You can stay with me tonight."

"I can't. My parents are already going to be mad at me. I have to get home. I should've been there three hours ago."

But as she said this, Ariel realized it didn't matter. She was in trouble one way or another. She'd have to lie, of course, but that meant she had to come up with a good enough story. She needed time for that. More importantly, she needed Melanie. She had to say no to this invitation, but she couldn't.

"If I stay," Ariel whispered, her mind racing through scenarios that shocked her, "can we forgive Ryan?"

Melanie immediately knew what Ariel was driving at. Ordinarily the prospect would've bothered her. But Melanie was so enamored with this young woman that the idea of giving her what she wanted, of pleasuring her in a new way, was beyond thrilling.

"For you?" Melanie said as she kissed Ariel softly on the lips. "Anything."

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Ariel and Ryan, check out 'Papergirl'.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Melanie, check out 'Melanie the Matchmaker 1 and 2', 'Caught in the Act', and 'Wrong Seat'.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,134 Followers
12