Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved me over and positioned me on the edge of the bed on all fours. Pulling my robe up and onto my back, he got off the bed to stand behind me. A slight adjustment of my legs to give him the perfect height to work my vagina and he entered and forgot about my pleasures. I lowered my head, closed my eyes and took everything he did. Slow to start, with several with drawls to see his cock penetrating me again and again, he steadily picked it up and was lost in my vagina. I squeezed a bit to feel tighter for him and he responded by groaning and doing his multi-penetration thing.

It felt so good to feel his cock going in deep, and then out, over and over. He wasn't paying particular attention to my G and I couldn't have cared less. I just wanted Dan to fuck me as he wanted to fuck me. It wasn't long before he was slapping my ass with his hips as he went for his climax. He was working fast and deep, and he was on his way.

"Fuck me Dan. Fuck me hard." He did.

With wild abandon he pounded my vagina and in another thirty seconds he was bucking, heaving and using his cock to try to impale me. I gasped a bit at that but stayed still, taking his cock pounding until I thought I might falter. I was gritting my teeth and tensing when he started to moan loudly and pushed his cock in deep and held it there, his body jerking and pumping into me. Even with his condom on I felt the spurts of cum against my vaginal tissue, his cock in me to my very depth. He held himself tight to my ass, as the last spurts and jerks hit me and then he sighed deeply. After a moment to catch his breath, he said, "Kathy, if we keep this up, I'm going to need a semen transfusion."

Dan and his two buddies had a tee off time booked for that morning. So we kissed and Dan got dressed and left. I wondered how Sarah was doing. If things had gone her way, which was likely, there was little point in calling her. She would still be asleep. So I showered and put on my new Wicked Weasel and my wrap.

I went down to have breakfast by the pool. I sat at an umbrella covered table on the deck and as I had some fruit and cereal, I thought about the way this vacation was going. Except for Mr. Disappointment, it was going very well. Then I thought about Isabella. Why was I so attracted to her? Why was I playing around with a teen child? She must have reminded me of myself at thirteen, with my budding sexuality and attraction to other girls my age, before I discovered boys. But I was now forty and a grown woman and Isabella was not even thirteen, at least in her emotional age. I went for a walk on the beach.

The day was beautiful, the ocean breeze was fresh and I was rationalizing my behaviour with Isabella. She was dealing with her own adolescent sexuality and I was sure that she was safer with me than with the boys. Even though I knew deep down that I was rationalizing, I let that go. What I craved from Isabella was her youth, her innocence and her purity. Purity. I paused at that one, and then let it go as well.

I walked down the beach, towards the village where Isabella lived and worked with her aunt. I was hoping to see her on the beach but she wasn't on vacation. She was probably working at the market. After walking quite a way, I turned and headed back to the resort. After getting my sunscreen, a beach towel and a bottle of water, I went back to the warm sand for some chill time. I removed my top without a hint of hesitation and applied the sunscreen. I lay on the towel and closed my eyes. I must have been still a bit tired as I drifted off quickly. Strange dreams slipped in and out of my subconscious mind. At the image of Isabella getting anal from Dan, I awoke.

My front was getting toasty, so I put sunscreen on my back. I took several sips of water and lay down again. I tried not to drift off but failed. More images slipped in and out. Childhood images, my first girlfriend sex partners and sex in the back seat of my high school boyfriend's car. Then I must have gone into deeper sleep as the images faded.

When I woke again, it was close to noon. Thank God for sunscreen. I was pleasantly toasted but not sunburned. My bladder was full. I thought about walking back to my room but the ocean was right there. I put on my top and walked into the water. When I was up to my waist I let it go. Then I swam a bit and went back to my towel. I glanced down at my suit. It was now quite see through. My nipples were erect and visible. My pubic hair was visible as well and my lips showed clearly. Instead of feeling overly exposed I thought that I might as well get a Brazilian.

I showered off the salt by the pool and walked over to the spa. My wrap was around my waist like a sash, leaving the now wet again suit show off my feminine charms. Several guys tried hard not to be obvious but failed. I was definitely getting the attention I wanted. At the spa reception desk I asked for the Brazilian and added a manicure and a pedicure. They weren't busy and I was taken into a room where a beautician waxed my pubic hair away. Then I enjoyed getting all of my nails done and the sensual joy of the woman working on my feet, getting them soft and smooth. I signed for the charges, added a tip and went for lunch, still in my suit. I spotted my widower dinner companion. Covering up with the wrap, I walked over. "Hello Kurt. May I join you?"

He looked up and smiled. "Kathy, yes, please sit down."

We chatted over lunch and again, it was free and easy, as if we were old friends. I avoided any mention of my sexual encounters, thinking that Kurt would not be interested and possibly offended. I did talk about the horse back riding without mentioning the real reason for the ride in the ocean. He had been doing some of the usual tourist stuff, including a bus trip to see the surrounding area. If he had had any sexual encounters, he kept it to himself. I considered the possibility of Kurt and myself having sex that evening but thought that Dan would likely be looking for me, and besides, I wasn't at all sure that Kurt would be receptive to the idea.

I began to wonder why he had chosen this particular resort for his vacation. It was geared to adults, not families and was well know as a place to go for vacation sex. "Kurt, if I may, why did you choose this resort?" There, I had asked.

He looked at me and gave me a slightly bewildered look. "It wasn't my idea. A friend suggested it. He thought I might feel better if....I got...., you know." He looked very uncomfortable.

"Kurt, its okay to talk. I will never judge you." I thought that might help. He paused and then continued.

"I married my high school sweetheart. We were both....virgins on our wedding night. She spent the last three months of her life at the hospital. We were married for thirty wonderful years. I'm not the easy sex kind of guy. Frankly, I can't wait to get back home. This place is nice enough but it's not my kind of place." He looked at me and I could tell he was wondering what kind of a woman I was. He already knew I was divorced. I told him a bit of the truth.

"I allowed myself to get picked up a few nights ago at the nightclub. It was awful. He was younger than me and a complete jerk. It wasn't one of my better decisions."

Kurt just gave me an understanding smile. "A woman who I'm sure is married, propositioned me and I must admit I was tempted."

I looked at him and asked in all seriousness, "Why didn't you just go for it?"

He paused, thinking, and then said, "I just couldn't have sex with a married woman. It would have been....wrong. I thought about what I would have felt like if I was her husband, cheated on, and I just couldn't do it."

I put out my hand and he held it. "You did the right thing Kurt." Who was I to judge, I thought, but it seemed like the right thing to say.

"Thank you," he said.

I smiled and looked at him with my eye brows up. "Want to have dinner again tonight?"

He seemed to perk up and said, "That would be lovely. Meet you here at seven."

I thought a second and asked, "What room are you in?" He gave me the number and I said, "How about if I come over about six? We can have a drink and then go down to dinner."

He smiled in anticipation and said, "Okay, I'll be waiting for you." I thought, 'Dan might just have to wait'.

"Anything planned for the afternoon?" I asked.

"Uh...no," he said.

"You could use some sun," I suggested.

"Sounds good," he replied. "I'll get my trunks and be right back."

I still had my sunscreen and I filled my water bottle. Kurt was only a few minutes and then we headed for the beach. I wanted to avoid Sarah and Dan so I suggested walking up the beach for a while. When we got a ways away from the resort we stopped and put down our beach towels. Kurt had sunglasses but nothing else. "No sunscreen?" I asked.

His pale skin looked like it would burn without it. He looked a bit embarrassed and I handed him mine. "Thanks," he said and started to put some on. I took off my wrap and Kurt's eyes lit up. "Wow," he said, "that's some bikini you have on."

It was my turn to feel a bit embarrassed. "I bought it here," I said. "The one I came with seemed... a bit tame."

"Well," he said, not bothering to hide his admiration, "it sure looks good on you." I resisted the urge to pour some water over the bottom to show him what would happen. Instead I just thought we would go for a swim and he would figure it out. We both laid down, face up and settled into the warm sand. We chatted for a while, and then the talking got sparser as we both just enjoyed the sun. I was sure that Kurt was having thoughts about me. With my new bikini, he really didn't have to imagine what my body looked like. I was certain he liked what he saw.

The ocean breeze and the sound of the waves soon had me relaxed and half asleep. After a while I turned over. In a moment Kurt did as well. "Want me to get your back?" I asked.

"Please," he answered and I applied the sunscreen. I took my time working it over his back and it almost was more like a back rub. I could feel that he was tense at my touching him like that.

"Kurt," I said, "you're at the beach. Relax." He took a few deep breaths and did so. I pretended that the sunscreen was massage oil and continued. The muscles around his shoulders and neck were tight. Too much pain and anguish was my thought. I again felt for the man.

"You really haven't been doing well, have you Kurt. I can feel it in your tensed up muscles." Kurt just nodded his head in agreement. I carried on and gave him a lengthy massage of his back and neck. It took a while before he made a sound, then I heard a slight sigh. I wasn't sure if it was from pleasure or painful memory. It didn't matter. I tried to work out some of the tension in his muscles.

After several more minutes he said, "I really appreciate this, Kathy. I really do."

"I'm happy to do this for you, Kurt. After all you've been through, you need it." Again, he just nodded his head.

After a few more minutes I said, "Okay. Just soak up some sun. Drift off if you want. I'll be right here." Another sigh and another nod, then he resettled on his towel and went calm.

As I lay beside him, I thought that it would be both a pleasure and a giving thing, to see to it that he got laid. Then I allowed myself to drift off. Simple and pleasant dreams came and went.

When I woke, Kurt was sitting up. I was sure he had been looking at me. Why not, I thought. That's why I got the bikini. I turned and sat up, reaching for my water. I offered it to Kurt who took it and drank some down. "Thanks," he said, handing it back. I had some and sat gazing at the ocean, the sky and the few people who were around us. Time to let Kurt know what the rest of me looked like.

"Care for a swim," I asked. He smiled and said, "Sounds good." We headed into the water.

I wanted to hold him in the warm salt water and have him hold me, but thought I should go slowly. We swam around, splashed each other and laughed like kids. My top was completely wet and now see-through. He noticed and his eyes widened. My nipples, which had been poking at the fabric, were now plainly seen to be erect. I manoeuvred into shallower water and stood up facing Kurt. This time he actually stared for a few seconds.

"Wow," was all he said. I smiled like a scheming school girl.

"I did ask for the hottest bikini in the beach shop."

"And you got it," he replied. "I don't think I've ever seen one quite like it. You look good in it. Doesn't leave much to the imagination, but you really look good in it." I was certain he was being honest. We lay on the beach for a while longer, chatting and laughing. He told me about his son and daughter, both grown up and out of the house. I told him about my marriage failure and how my career was taking over my life. We were like long time friends catching up on each others lives.

Kurt was starting to look a bit pink despite the sunscreen. "Time to head back, Kurt, or you're going to be sunburned." Kurt nodded.

"I haven't been out in the sun much lately. In fact, I haven't been out much at all." We walked back to the resort, still chatting. There were still a few hours until dinner.

"Care for a drink by the pool?" I asked.

"You bet," he replied, "as long as I sit under an umbrella." A pool attendant took our drink orders and we sat in the shade. I was still in my bikini without the wrap. It was dry, but still very revealing. I thought Kurt might be uncomfortable, but he seemed pleased to be with me. I caught him getting a few envious looks from guys walking by. It made me feel fine as well. At forty, I was still turning heads. At least my ultra skimpy bikini was.

The one drink, after a few hours in the sun, went to my head quickly. I made a note to not get too obvious in my desire to have sex with Kurt. But after a second drink, my determination was waning. But Kurt beat me to it. At least I thought he did.

"You know," he started, "it's getting kind of hot out here. Maybe it's the lying out at the beach, but I think I should get inside into a cooler place. Want to have another up in my room?"

'Maybe it's my bikini,' I thought, but it worked for me. "Yes," I said. "I'd love to." We went up to his room.

Inside, he offered me my choice of white wine, beer or bourbon. "The wine would be lovely," I said. He seemed to fumble with the cork screw. The sun had him a little addled as well. Or maybe it was my bikini again. He handed me the glass and got himself a shot of bourbon. "Cheers," he said, smiling.

He was doing a pretty good job of only looking at my eyes but with my breasts only half covered by the top and my bottom showing off my camel toe, his eyes did stray. Not that I minded at all.

"And cheers to you," I replied, and sat down in a chair, one foot up and the other leg stretched out, putting my thinly covered labia on display. I ran a hand through my hair and then adjusted my bikini top, trying to look as sultry as possible. I wanted to give him the opportunity to make the first move, but was prepared to do it if he seemed unwilling.

He took a large sip of his drink and sighed. "You know, Kathy, its hard not to....well....look at you."

I smiled my encouraging smile. "Kurt, look all you want. I didn't buy the bikini to be ignored," which was true.

He shook his head a little and said, "No, I guess you didn't. And when it was wet....it... you did know...didn't you?"

I smiled like the scheming school girl again. "I knew it got more see-through. But I didn't know just how see-through."

Now it was Kurt's turn to smile. "Very see-through," he said, "as in almost not being there. I couldn't help but notice."

I decided to go for it and poured a bit of the wine over the material covering my labia. "You mean like this?" I asked, my face in a 'take me' expression. Kurt seemed to be visually locked on my now very visible and cleanly waxed pussy. He sat frozen, as if unable to move. I pulled the now transparent fabric aside, and said, "I'm wet. Come and do something about that."

He got up, a look of hunger in his eyes. I gave him a 'come here' with my hand and he did. He got down on his knees and started to lick off the wine. Still holding the fabric aside, I moaned softly and held his head to me. Kurt didn't seem very good at oral but perhaps he wasn't used to giving it. I was happy just to feel him trying. He gave me a few kisses and a bit of sucking, then his hands went to remove my bikini bottom.

I lifted up to help him and when it was off he went for my clit and even with his inexperienced technique, it felt wonderful. I was very wet and he had no trouble getting a finger in my vagina. I caressed his head and moaned a bit more, in part from the pleasure and in part to encourage him. He then used a second finger and I gasped and squeezed down on them. I was seriously turned on with the seduction of Kurt and between the sun, the alcohol and the sensations from my pussy, I wasn't long in coming.

"Oh god yes, don't stop, don't stop." My hips were rolling and Kurt took that as more encouragement. He didn't seem to know about the G spot, but it didn't matter.

"Ummm....yes....yes...." and I came. It was a serious climax, and I writhed and groaned, not in any fake way, but because Kurt had made me come hard. After the last pelvic shudders, I looked at him, looking up at me. I leaned down and locked onto his lips. Then I moved forward, pushing him to the floor and getting on top, I kissed him passionately and moved my pelvis in my supple way. He moaned and I moved down and undid his trunks, and pulled them off. His penis was fully erect and I took it into my mouth and gave him my best 'deep throat'. He groaned at the sensation and his hands were all over my neck and back. He undid my top and pulled it away. I lifted a bit to let his hands go for my breasts. He fondled them as I continued to give him the oral sex.

I was working his shaft with my hand and making oral love to his head. Now it was his turn to enjoy. "Kathy, Kathy....Oh my god....Kathy," I could feel his orgasm starting and sucked harder. His body tensed and he was shaking with the excitement. "Oh yes, oh yes...yes....yes....," and he came.

With a loud groan he spurted cum into my mouth, then again and a third time. I kept sucking and he moaned, shook and gave me another spurt. Keeping my mouth over his pulsing cock, I swallowed and then licked him top to bottom and swallowed again. He lay back, softly sighing and panting. I gave his softening cock another loving kiss, another 'deep throat' and then moved up and lay on him.

His sweat was hot against my skin. I settled onto him, my breasts tickled by his hairy chest. He caressed my head with one hand while the other wandered over my low back and ass. After a minute he said, "Kathy, I haven't had....,"

"Shush," I said, cutting him off. He was silent for a moment, still caressing me with both hands.

"Thank you," he said and I was sure he was being very sincere.

"And thank you," I murmured. We lay like that for a while and I felt very, very good about it. Then I got up and took his hand, leading him to the bed. I pulled down the covers and we got in. With just a sheet over us, he lay on his back and I lay beside with one leg over him and my head resting on his chest. We both wiggled a bit to get fully comfortable and after a few moments we were both drifting off.

I awoke with a bit of a startle, and for a second I didn't know who was beside me. Then it all came back and I relaxed. Kurt was awake. "Okay?" he asked. I just nodded yes and snuggled closer.

He smelled of cologne, sunscreen, sweat and sex. It went straight to my head. I ran a hand over his chest and down his tummy, then over his pubic hair to discover that he was partially erect. I took his penis in my hand and massaged it. He sighed and his breathing picked up. His penis was soon thick and hard. I moved down and started with my tongue, going over his shaft, licking it like it was an ice cream cone. Then I took his head in my mouth, running my tongue around it and starting to suck, gently at first.

1...678910...14