Innocence Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyborg08
Cyborg08
19 Followers

He had her scoot up in the bed so he could lie down beside her. He laid down to the indescribable feeling of their naked bodies touching. She was on her back while he was on his side leaning over her. They started kissing as he pushed his hot cock against her side, with a hand wrapped around each one of her beasts, they were just a nice hand full, he rolled her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. He lowered his mouth down to one and licked her nipple then run his tongue around it, she gasped as he quickly sucked it in his mouth. He spent a lot of quality time on each breast, to his: and her enjoyment.

He then stood on his knees between her legs and guided her hand down to his cock, he helped her stroke it, he took his hand off of hers, so she continued on her own. She loved watching and feeling it get bigger and bigger. It soon got so big and rock hard, she put her other hand on it, and continued stroking.

He leaned over her with his arms straight on each side holding his self up, and then told her, "I want you to guide it in, so you can take it at your on pace."

He didn't want it to hurt her; he wanted her first time to be a fabulous, happy experience. It felt so good when she just put the head against her bare juicy lips, he pushed a little and felt it part her tight lips and enter. He savored the moment by working it in and out of her lips. He realized she wanted more when she put her hand on his but and pulled him towards her. He slowly pushed in and out going a little deeper each time, giving her juices time to lubricate his big head. He pushed more and he could tell he was starting to enter her tight virgin hole. She squeezed is cock with her hand and pushed him back a little. He pumped it in her lips a few more times, and then felt her pulling on him to continue. He pushed slow and steady and it felt better than he ever could imagine as it entered her tight hole, getting her cherry, she screamed, with a combined feeling of pain and pleasure. He pulled it out a little and then pushed it all the way in and they both made a sound of enjoyment as he laid flat on top of her and they kissed wildly as he pumped it in and out with long strokes.

She stopped kissing him long enough to say, "This feels so damn good I want to do it all night."

He passionately replied, "You feel so good I wish I could do it all night."

He paced his self to make it last as long as he could. He couldn't believe what he was doing; he was living out his biggest fantasy, screwing this beautiful young girl. She was enjoying it as much as he was. She felt so good he couldn't hold off any longer.

He could feel he was about to cum so he said, "Oh honey I'm cumming."

She hugged him, they both hollered with excitement as he blew a load in her. They laid there and let it throb and pump every bit in her. He rolled off of her and lay on his back.

She rolled over and gave him a kiss and said, "Thank you so much for being gentle with me, I'm glad you were my first time."

Taking deep breaths he told her, "You were fantastic; I can't remember having better sex. I'd like to do this all night with you; we just have to make sure I get out of here and in my own bed before Sara gets home."

She said, "Mmm, that's fine by me."

After kissing for awhile and playing with each others bodies he was hard and ready to go again. He easily pulled her on top of him so she straddled him and sat up with her juicy pussy on his cock. She discovered riding back and for on it, rubbed on her clit and felt really good. She then reached down and guided it in her and continued riding it faster and faster. When he got harder right before he came, he realized she was about to have her first orgasm ever, so he tried to prolong his to help her cum.

She said, "Oh wow, I think I'm getting off, oh gosh, oh oh." He couldn't prolong it any longer and erupted inside of her, at the same time she dug her nails into his shoulders and screamed with delight, as she felt the most wonderful feeling she ever felt. She collapsed laying flat on top of him; he hugged her and said, "I'm so happy you got off."

All she could say was, "That was great."

They both fell asleep with her on top and his cock still in her. After some time, he woke up and it scared him because he didn't know what time it was. He rolled over quick dumping her off of him, feeling his soft cock sliding out of her tight pussy.

She woke up startled, and said, what's wrong."

He said, "Oh I was afraid it was time for Sara to get home."

In a scared voice she said, "is it?'

In a calmer voice he said, "No not yet, but I better go take a shower and get in my bed." He got up and made sure he picked up all of his clothes and got in the shower. She fell back to sleep to the sound of the shower going.

It was Sunday morning his wife came home and went to sleep. He laid there for awhile thinking about everything that happened over the past 24 hours, and decided to get up, knowing he wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. He made coffee then went to the living room to sit down. It wasn't to long before Jody got up and came out and curled up with him.

Wrapping her arms around him she said, "I had fun last night."

He replied, "I had the time of my life." She rubbed her hand on his chest, he rubbed her butt.

"Uh oh; feels like somebody's getting worked up, something's pushing against my leg." She observed.

"I can't help it; you turn me on so bad." He admitted "I'd love to take you in and throw you in bed, but it's to risky right now." She reached down and grabbed his cock and started rubbing it and squeezing it. He reclined back to let her play with it.

Then she whispered, "Can I suck it right here?"

Eagerly he said, "Yeah if you want, have you ever sucked a guy off before?"

In her cute shy voice she said, "No but I been wondering what its like." She reached inside his sweat pants and pulled it out. She stroked it for awhile looking at it, by now it's so big and hard that the head of it is shiny because the skin is tight.

"I like the way it looks and feels." With that she leaned down and kissed and smelled it, and then she started licking the head of it like it was an ice cream cone.

He whispered, "Oh that feels good." Then she put her mouth over it and started sucking. He tried to lay there and enjoy it without making noise. "You're going to make me cum, do you want to swallow it?"

She stopped long enough to say, "yeah cum in my mouth." She went back to pleasuring him, moving her head up and down faster while stroking his shaft with one hand and playing with his nuts with the other. She was getting a thrill out of making him squirm in his chair, then she noticed it getting real hard and he was breathing heaver. When all of a sudden she felt hot cream shoot to the back of her throat, she swallowed, she didn't have much choice. She could taste it, it wasn't like anything she tasted before, but she didn't mind the taste. Then she felt another blast of hot semen, she swallowed and kept sucking. She could tell he was enjoying it immensely. Then he pumped another load then another. He relaxed a little and she could feel it throbbing and cum still coming out a little. She sucked and licked it until it was about half soft, swallowing every drop it gave her.

She looked up at him and smiled and said, "Did you like that?" He pulled her up to him and kissed her and stuck his tongue in her mouth to taste what she tasted.

He told her, "You sure know how to satisfy a guy, that was great. I would return the favor but you scream to loud and Sara will hear you."

She laughed and said, that's Ok, you're going to sleep with me again tonight aren't you?"

"Sure I am I'm going to be in your bed every night Sara's working.

I'm really dreading leaving here when summer's over."

He held her tight and said, "Me too, but we won't worry about that now, lets just enjoy the time we have together."

So enjoy their time together they did, several weeks went by and they enjoyed each other every chance they could. They got bolder on weekend mornings once Jody learned how to not be so vocal when she got excited. The summer was coming to an end fast and he was getting depressed thinking about her leaving.

One day he came home from work to find Sara and Jody sitting at the kitchen table looking solemn.

Very concerned about the situation he said, "Hi is everything alright?"

Sara looked at him and said, "Jody just told me something, we need to talk." He glanced over at Jody and she looked away.

He sat down thinking, 'This is the end of life as I know it.' Then said, "What tell me what's going on."

Sara said, "Jody is... well she just found out today that she can transfer to the college near here, and she asked me if she can live here with us while she's in school. I told her I didn't see why not, but I had to ask you.

Relieved and trying not to show his excitement he said, "Yeah that would be fine with me."

Jody jumped up and said, "Thanks Uncle Joel and Aunt Sara, I'm going to call my parents and tell them." as she left the room.

Sara said, "She's a good girl, I'm glad we can help her out. Besides I'll be benefiting from it too."

A little confused by her comment he asked, "Whys that?"

She goes on to explain, "Since she's been here our sex life is better, not that it was bad before but you've been as horny as a teenage boy. I think having a young beautiful girl around here has your hormones flowing."

Trying not to blow his cover he said, "That could be, I must admit she is very attractive." Then he was shocked by her next statement.

She said with a slight smile, "I don't think I want to know what goes on around here when I'm at work."

He said, "Oh Sara, don't think like that."

Sara got up to fix supper and he went down the hall. He stepped in Jody's room and she just smiled at him not knowing if her aunt was right behind him.

He grabbed her and gave her a kiss and said, "This is great now you can stay."

She laughed and said, "You looked like you were going to shit your pants when Aunt Sara said we need to talk.

He said, "No doubt, that scarred the hell out of me, I thought you told her everything.

She hugged and kissed him and said, "I'd never do anything to hurt you, I look forward to us having a lot of fun together."

Glancing back up the hallway to make sure the coast was clear he said, "We will, I'll make sure of that.

Cyborg08
Cyborg08
19 Followers
12