Innocence Lost Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-------------------------------

Josh and Joan got into the restaurant first and waited for Marcus. Josh kept looking at Joan and smiling as if teasing her.

They were fooling around as Joan got a glimpse of Marcus being escorted by a waiter to their table. "Here he comes."

Joan thought Marcus looks more attractive in person. All dressed up casually and neat. He's a little taller than Josh but he same built. She watches as both men shook hands and Josh introduces Joan.

Marcus went closer and took her hand, "My pleasure to finally meet such beauty."

Joan blushes from Marcus' comments, "Thank you."

The three orders their lunch and talks to know more about each other with the exception of age. Joan were amazed hoe educated and respectful Marcus is from his conduct and how he speaks, and a business graduate working for a marketing company about three hours up north. In the other hand, Josh and Joan lied about their occupation and place of residence.

Marcus could only stare at Joan, admiring her beauty. She never met such a beauty with less make-up on. He wants to ask her so much personal question but decides to ask when it's more private, and he couldn't wait.

After a few minutes they were on their way to the hotel. Josh was a little awkward driving his car while Marcus follows with his Mercedes sports coupe. Half an hour later they were in the room which Josh reserved.

It's a nice size room with a king size bed, a sofa, center table, TV and CD/VCR player. It's big enough that there is room and space to maneuver around.

Joan sat on the sofa and Marcus sat beside her while Josh sets up the video camera. "You don't mind if we make a video?" Josh asked.

"No, I don't mind. The other couple did it too, something to view on later right?"

Josh finished setting the tripod and held the camera aiming at Joan and Marcus on the sofa. "Well, Marcus what do you think of Joan?"

Marcus looks at Joan, "She beautiful, just beautiful."

"What do you think of Marcus?"

"Gorgeous." Joan said.

"Is that him or is cock?" Josh asked.

Joan's jaw drops and covers her face feeling embarrassed. "I can't believe you asked that."

Josh just laughs. "OK, you guys do what you want to do then."

"Have you had a black cock before?" Marcus asked Joan.

Joan nods her answer.

"But not as big as yours," Josh said.

Joan shook her head. "Will you be quiet?" She said laughing.

"Is that true?" Marcus asked.

"Well he showed me your picture and it does look bigger." Joan answers.

"That's why I picked you because she said so." Josh said. "Show us what you got Marcus."

Marcus stood up and took off his shirt and then starts to remove his pants beside Joan.

Joan pretends not to be interested but couldn't notice the semi hard black cock sprang out of his boxers as he slid it down.

"What do you think of that?" Josh asked.

"Will you just be quiet, you're only ruining the mood," Joan complains to Josh.

"Your turn," Marcus said and assists Joan off the sofa before sitting down.

Joan faces Marcus and starts to unbutton her blouse and then unhooks the clasp of her bra in front of her chest and slowly slid the blouse and bra off her shoulders.

Marcus stares at her breast. It's not too big and too small just perfect. It looks firm with its pink nipples pointing.

Joan unzips the zipper behind her waist and slid her skirt and panty down her legs at the same time. Tosses the clothes aside and stood with her legs apart in front of Marcus.

Marcus could not believe the sight standing in front of him. Seeing Joan's smooth little cunt with just a thin small patch of pubic hair above its slit made his cock twitch to life. He reaches forward and places his hand by her hips and pulls her closer. He ran his hands up and down her smooth legs and leans forward to kiss her belly.

Joan closes her eyes as she felt Marcus' hand slip between her legs and slowly caresses her inner thigh.

Josh continues to record the scene in front of him as he attempts to remove his pants as his cock starts to ache begging to be released from its confines.

"This is the nicest pussy I've ever seen." Marcus comments as he ran his middle finger against her slit.

Joan looks down as she spreads her legs a little wider to see Marcus' fingers spread her pussy lips and with its middle finger slid inside her.

"Oh this is really tight!" and he looks up at Joan.

Joan smiles down at him and gasps as she felt his finger went deeper inside her. She even felt her own cunt juice flow out and actually see it flow down his finger to his palm.

"You are one hot little beauty."

Joan looks at Josh with the camera aimed at her pussy with Marcus' hand. She's really getting horny and just seeing her son practically directing the video and Marcus' huge cock right below her. She thought of how it felt the first time Harry penetrated her and the different sizes of cock she had before but his is much bigger and fatter than anyone. She's getting excited but with a little concern. She probably went over the edge with this deal with her son but she's glad he didn't pick the freaky cocks she saw. Its time to give her son the show he wanted to see.

Josh watches Joan on the LCD display of the camcorder as she took hold of Harry hand and pushes it aside and she knelt between its legs. She took Marcus' hard cock which she couldn't do with one hand because of its girth but she strokes it up and down a few time before her other hand joins in. She looks at the camcorder for a brief moment and stares back down at this huge cock while she strokes it with both hands. "This cock is so huge, I don't know if I could take it," she said teasingly.

"Go ahead and suck it," Josh suggested as he focus in on her face.

Joan leans forward and attempted to engulf its cock head, stretching her mouth to accommodate it. She starts to bob her head but managed to get only a couple of inches of its length in her mouth.

"Take it easy. Slow. Just play with it." Marcus whispered to her.

Joan sucks and licks its head as if it's a lollipop, taking her time, just playing with it as he suggested while her hand rubs its length.

Josh made sure he had a good shot of Joan's face and Marcus' cock before he pause the camcorder and set it on the tripod, made some adjustment before joining the two on the sofa. He took Joan by the hips and coaches her to lie across the sofa so he could get his head between her legs.

Joan stood up but didn't let go of Marcus' cock and sat sideways with her head on top of Marcus' abs. She spread her left knee up with the right leg hanging on the edge of the sofa.

Marcus watches Josh starts to lick Joan's wet cunt. Slowly its tongue tracing her partly spread cunt lips and to her clit. He heard Joan let out a faint moan before sucking his cock head once more. He then slid his hand on her shoulder, down to her side and to her breast, then gently squeezes and fondles it.

Josh took a look at the scene above his head while he maintains pressure on Joan's clit with his tongue. He wonders if his mother could actually take this guys cock as he observes this black huge cock overwhelming Joan's small mouth and beautiful face. He couldn't wait to see how she will handle it and see her face.

Joan continues to suck and lick Marcus' cock, concentrating mostly on its head. She would practically nibble it with her lips under her teeth. She then licks it with the tip of her tongue just under its cock head.

Marcus is having such pleasure from Joan's sucking that he don't want it to stop but seeing Josh eat her cute little cunt made him want to try for himself. "How about changing positions there Josh?"

Josh looks up and smiles as he stands up from between her legs, "Sure, my dicks aching for some action."

Joan gave Marcus' cock a quick few jerk before letting it go and watches him stand up. She moves to her back and stretches her leg for a relief from the strain.

Marcus took her hand and gently pulls her to a sitting position and makes her slide towards the arm rest. He then grab by the hips and pulls it towards the edge as he kneels in front of her.

Joan spread her legs as she slouches on the sofa and then felt Marcus' hands against the back of her legs and pushes them up and out exposing her mound with out any obstruction.

Josh just finished repositioning the tripod in time to focus on Joan's spread pussy as Marcus starts to fondle it with its fingers, running its middle finger on her slit till it slowly disappears and heard Joan gasp and moan as he widens the view to where he will be.

"You are so tight and wet." Marcus comments as he slowly finger fuck Joan's cunt.

Josh went beside the sofa and leans his thighs against the armrest with his cock perfectly aligned at Joan's face. "I think my nuts going to blow just seeing like this."

Joan opens her eyes and saw the cock beside her face. She took it with one hand and strokes it a few times before she tugs it to her mouth.

Josh moves his hips forward, pushing his cock inside his mother's mouth. He pushes till half of his cock is in before pulling out to its head.

Joan starts to bob her head and suck her son's cock when she felt Marcus' tongue touch her clit with his finger still inside her. She let out another muffled moan and pauses for a second before starting to suck Josh once more.

Marcus licks Joan's clit with the tip of his tongue while he slowly slides his middle finger in and out of her cunt. He couldn't believe how tight and pretty her cunt is. He then slid his finger completely out and starts to slide his tongue up and down her opening, tasting and smelling the unusual sweet aroma of her mound.

Joan's having trouble concentrating on giving her son a blow-job because of the pleasure that her cunt is experiencing especially when she felt Marcus' tongue went deeper than anyone else and with his lips pressing against her pussy lips and its surrounding. She slips Josh's cock out of her mouth when she felt Marcus' tongue starts to dart in and out of her cunt. "Oh my God!" she said in a soft voice.

Josh got more excited seeing his mother's face in pleasure that he thought he would come right then as her grip got tighter on his cock. He looks down at Marcus, "She's coming!"

Marcus senses Joan's bottom starts to move and wiggle as if attempting to grind her mound to his mouth. He presses his face harder on her mound and starts to move his face up and down her cunt, grinding and licking her cunt with his long tongue the best he can.

For the first time Josh notice his mother's beautiful face in such an erotic and orgasmic state, pure and clear that pushes his own orgasm to its brink without Joan's help. He guides his stiff cock to her open mouth and thrust it inside her which she engulfs and starts to suck it as he fuck her mouth.

Joan's muffled moans could still be heard by both men and Josh continues to thrust his cock in and out of her mouth while Marcus leaks and grinds her cunt till she tenses up and her body starts jerking which Josh releases his own cum inside her mouth.

Marcus didn't stop and just held her legs wide apart, engulfing, and slobbering all over Joan's mound as she releases her cum into his mouth. He loves seeing women's face as they cum and he can't wait to see her beautiful face when she reacts to his cock.

Josh strokes his shaft a few times as he releases the last drop of his cum into Joan's mouth. He felt her suck its head hard and made a popping sound as he pulls it out completely.

Both men watches Joan slid her hands between her legs as soon as Marcus releases them. She closes her legs pinning her hands as she inhales a deep breath.

"I love the taste of your cum. That is really something." Marcus comments as he wipes his face with his arm.

"I don't know about you but I can't wait to see that black meat of yours inside that little pussy." Josh said.

Joan took a quick look at her son and was surprised to hear him talk like that. It seems like he's different in some way. She decides to play along and show him what he wants to see and hear, just like all men, play innocent. "I think I can't take such a big cock." She said. as she took hold of Marcus' cock in front of her.

"How about riding his cock?" Josh suggests as he took the camcorder off the tripod.

Joan watches her son aim the recorder at her as she took hold of Marcus' huge hard cock in front of her with one hand, sliding it up and down its shaft. Her other hand joins in, caressing its entire length.

Josh couldn't believe the effect of Marcus' black cock against Joan's small white hands with her petite frame at the background.

Joan thought that Marcus' cock is much the same as Big Dan's in girth but looks a little longer, so it seems. She'll find out soon she said to her self. She grips its shaft with both hands and gave its few hard strokes before standing up from the couch.

"Sit down big boy, time to give my man a show." She said. to Marcus in a whisper.

Marcus sits on the couch and slouches over and positions his butt cheek by the edge while Joan turns around and spreads her legs as she backs up placing his knees between hers. He reaches over placing his hands on her hips as to support her.

Joan felt Marcus' cock slip on her mound as she backs up and sprung in front of her mound between her thighs. She fell back, sitting on Marcus' six-pack and his pole resting against her tummy. She straightens up and presses the huge cock against her front, feeling its warmth against her skin. She caresses it once more and slid her palms up and down its underside.

Josh could just swallow his breath from the sight of the huge black cock between his mother's thighs that seems to be too big for her small frame. He could see that she couldn't mount it with her feet on the floor. As if reading his thoughts, he watches her feet came off the floor one at a time as she planted them on the couch next to Marcus' hips.

Joan positions herself on top of Marcus as she reaches between her bent knees and took hold of its cock with one hand and the other on the armrest to steady herself as she lower her mound. She felt his hands perhaps to assist her on her hips. She bit her lower lip as its cock head touches her slightly parted pussy lips and rubs its tip against her opening, spreading her cunt juice all over till it felt slick enough for her.

Marcus couldn't explain the excitement he's feeling as he watch and feel his cock rub against Joan's wet opening. He wants to pull her down and shove his cock inside her but he controls himself and let her do her thing.

Joan holds her breath as she felt her pussy begins to stretch as Marcus' cock head starts to slip inside her. She uses her weight to practically sit on its pole and finally let out an audible gasp as it enters her completely. She let go of his cock and places her hands on top of his hands on her hips. She took a quick glance at Josh and sees him where she expects him to be.

Josh saw Joan close her eyes and her mouth opens up and couldn't believe how beautiful and erotic his mother looks. He zoomed in at the lower part of her body and watch Marcus' cock slowly disappear as it slid slowly inside her. It stops a quarter of the way and slid out about an inch or less, and sees the spot where it stops because it glistens with her juice, before it starts to slide back inside her and pass the mark. He watches it up to what it looks like its half way point when he heard her.

"My gosh, oh my gosh, it's so biiiiig!" She gasps for Josh.

"How is it going Marcus?" Josh asked from behind the recorder.

"Oh man, she really felt tight!" Marcus answers. "Oh baby, don't stop." He said. to Joan.

Joan felt pressure from Marcus' hands pulling her down. She continue using her weight to lower her mound on his black pole and didn't stop till she moans once more as it hit the end of the tunnel. She pause a couple of seconds before she starts to move up to just below its head and down once more in one motion without stopping and in a slow phase as if it's in slow motion.

Josh could feel his cock get hard watching is mother's cunt stretched and filled by this huge black cock and admired the puffy look of her mound and its sides pushed aside especially when she leans back exposing her swollen clit.

Marcus helps Joan by supporting her by the waist as she leans back towards him while she supported her upper body with her arms propped against the backrest.

Joan begins to slowly slide her body up and down to start riding Marcus' cock. Both men could hear her exotic and mesmerizing moans with every down stroke of her body that fills her tight cunt. She starts in a slow rhythm and starts to pick up as she gets use to its girth.

Marcus held Joan's lower body in place as his cock slide in and out of her cunt. He couldn't believe how wonderful her cunt feels as it grips his shaft tight and hard. He even let out a soft moan and a grunt of his own as she starts to pick up the phase of her movement.

Joan moans and gasps as she felt the fullness of her cunt. She continues on till she felt her thigh and leg muscles starts to burn.

Josh notices Joan begins to pause and starts again after repositioning her feet or arms. Perhaps she's getting tired of the awkward position and were confirmed when he watches her slump down on top of Marcus as her legs and arms gave in.

Marcus' hands slip down under Joan's thighs and pulls them up and out, spreading them and starts to pump his cock in and out of her cunt the best he can as she lie on top of him.

Joan raises her upper body to give Marcus more room to move and feels more of his length though not as much as when she's the one working it.

Marcus' feels more pressure from the underside of his shaft that makes his pleasure a little stronger and in turn felt his orgasm building up faster than he wants it to be. He stops and pauses a few seconds for his pleasure to subside before giving her cunt a couple of thrust that made her moan before pushing her hips up and pulling his cock out completely. He slide off from under Joan and stood in front of her, reaches down and takes her hand and assists her off the couch.

Joan turns and bends over the couch as she felt Marcus' hands turns her from the waist and gently lays his hand on her back. She positions herself bent over exposing her mound from behind. She notices that she's a little lower than Marcus' cock so she knelt on top of the couch and supporting her upper body on the backrest.

Marcus positions himself behind Joan with his cock in one hand. He guides his black huge cock on her opening and with a little effort pushes his cock head inside her. He heard her soft moan that made her smile. He then slips his hands to her waist and pulls her towards him as he thrust his hip forward.

Joan closes her eyes and bit her lower lip as she feels her cunt stretch and spread her cunt walls to accommodate Marcus' huge black cock. She held her breath as she felt the fullness of her cunt about to reach its end and felt relief as it starts to slide out of her and felt relief but it didn't last as it starts to slide in once more.

Marcus starts to fuck Joan in slow short stokes for a few seconds and went a little deeper after every few thrust till he feels her comfort zone and starts to pick his phase in short strokes. He watches her head against the backrest with her hands attempting to grab hold of its covering but he loves, most of all, hearing her soft moans with every thrust he made.

Joan's trying to relax and concentrate but the pressure of Marcus' cock allover her cunt walls were too much that the pleasure within her seems to build up quicker than she wants to. It even got worst when he starts to thrust his cock in different angles that presses every sensitive spots that lines her cunt. She couldn't deny the pleasurable feeling it gives her when suddenly Marcus thrust his cock all the way inside her unexpectedly that made her squeal.