Innocence Lost Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gryphon visited Chastity's own flat rather less often these days. She felt that her relationship was already petering out not very long after it had started and that her favours to Chastity had fast become more akin to the financial gain that she got from Chastity's services (which barely covered the costs of the prostitutes she'd be using in the meantime). Chastity must have realised this, as she became rather more insistent that Gryphon should visit her.

"I think it's about time I properly introduced you to Innocence," she announced to Gryphon one day, after her (it seemed) eleventh client that night. Gryphon thought she knew what her student meant by this. It was just a euphemistic way of describing having sex with Chastity's sister - which she looked forward to immensely having been very much won over by the girl's beauty, her modesty and the suggestion she somehow imparted of being a very passionate lover.

She could see though that Innocence hadn't herself suggested the idea when she went to Chastity's flat to fulfil her lover's promise. The girl wasn't as excited by the prospect as Chastity so clearly was and seemed to find endless excuses to delay going to bed with Gryphon and her sister. This was even after Gryphon and Chastity had long since stripped off their clothes and had enjoyed nearly an hour of lovemaking together, watched by Innocence sitting on a sofa sipping the last glass of wine left from the bottle Gryphon had brought along with her for the occasion. Gryphon felt almost embarrassed by the hugeness of her muscular frame, the broadness of her back, the leanness of her stomach and the prominence of the veins in her arms. It seemed somehow so indelicate compared to the softness of Innocence's sweet little body.

Finally, and after some cajoling from Chastity, Innocence agreed to disrobe for her and her lover. Gryphon's heart skipped a beat as she examined the pure round orbs of the Innocence's full breasts, the perfectly formed aureate nipples, the slender waist , the smooth thighs - so beautifully proportioned: young and slim and firm. However the palpitations of her heart were as nothing to the near asphyxiation she reached when Innocence was persuaded to pull down the silk knickers she'd left until last and revealed a perfectly formed and now semi-erect penis. How could such a beautiful girl be so divinely blessed? Gryphon asked herself while Chastity took full advantage of Gryphon's sexual excitement and buried almost the whole of her fist into Gryphon's muscular vulva. She felt close to fainting as Innocence strode across the room towards her sister and teacher, her beautiful figure exactly like her dearest fantasies of beautiful women but carrying nonetheless a perfectly formed penis standing erect in front of her just waiting for Gryphon to put her mouth around.

And this she did, after Chastity had shown her that Innocence's penis didn't reject the advances of her sister's lips and tongue. She traced her tongue around the moist full-veined length of it, felt the glans prod gently against the top of her palate and then slide (so smoothly!) down her throat releasing that smell of male sex which Gryphon had never really appreciated so favourably before. She let her tongue wander around the hairs of the testicles, letting one hard ball into her mouth and nibbed gently while watching the frisson of pleasure it gave to the long length of unsheathed penis.

It wasn't unsheathed for long, as Chastity opened her legs and allowed her sister's prick full entry first into her vagina and then, when it was fully moistened the anus at which Gryphon had been prodding earlier with her middle finger and lapping it avidly with her tongue. And then it was Gryphon's turn as Chastity helped her sister move her erect penis into ... no! not that! ... straight into her arse without first priming her vagina. Then as Gryphon was experiencing a series of more rapid and intense orgasms than she could remember - her eyes nearly popping out of their sockets, her tongue raw from the bites of her own tongue, her nose releasing snot from its own confused intensity - there came the feel of the entry of a far firmer and much larger phallus in her vagina. It was, inevitably, Chastity who had taken a large dildo - easily eighteen inches long - and was forcing it into Gryphon's front entrance as deeply as she could.

Gryphon gasped and shouted and yelled and screamed as the intensity of the penetration reached to the core of her being, threatened to tear her heart out from the muscular frame in which it was restrained and as her tongue throbbed with dehydration. She flung herself forward with exhaustion and lay flat on Innocence's sheets - a mass of rippling muscle and smooth hard skin, buttocks rippling with tension and her massively strong hands gripping tightly at the corners of the sheet, threatening to tear the entire bed in half.

After this, Gryphon saw rather less of her student and her sister. She sensed that this lovemaking - in all its intensity and passion - was not so much a prelude for more to come but rather the final and most intense phase of a relationship which left Gryphon feeling rather more soiled than satisfied. She continued to teach Chastity and on occasion the two of them would make love in neutral territory. Never again at Gryphon's flat nor that of the two sisters. More often in the gym after school or in the quieter corners of the playing field.

She didn't make love to Innocence again. She felt rather frightened to do so. The natural unrequested assets of Innocence conflicted too much with her own pursuit of self-built perfection and she felt that the full woman's figure that the girl had departed too far from her first passion, which was still for the younger girl's body. This was after all why she had first taken up the profession of teaching.

To Be Continued..

12