Innocent Ananya Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Babli5
Babli5
288 Followers

I felt the overwhelming need to throw my clothes off and stripped as quickly as I could out of my jeans and t-shirt. My underwear went flying and in record time, I was buck naked.

Ananya gave no indication that she was aware of my nakedness. She was just lying there with her eyes closed and legs open like I had left her. That was fine by me.

I resumed my position between her legs and inserted my finger into her again. This time, there wasn't any reaction. I slid my other hand down to my cunt and entered myself too. This time we would come together. I started pumping my hands in and out, increasing the rhythm hard and fast. I was so close and I knew I wanted release. Just seeing the virgin from my dreams laid out in front of me was enough to get me off but I tried to time myself so that I didn't come too fast. I timed our thrusts exactly so that my finger was plunging into her at the same time as I was driving into myself. My fingers were buried in wet pussies, making squelching noises as I drove in and out expertly.

I felt my pleasure building, rising, filling me and spilling over even as I tried to hold myself back. I couldn't. With a cry I buried my finger into Ananya as I convulsed around my other hand buried deep into me. My eyes locked on my hand inside her tight pussy as my tremors rocked me.

As I regained my breath, I saw that I was still in her. I pulled out my hand and spread her pussy lips open with my hands. Taking my cum, I spread it onto her cunt and rubbed it in. "Sweet girl," I whispered.

Then I lay down next to her and took her into my arms. She came willingly, cuddling into me. I slid my hand down between us and wriggled it between her legs, as she moved to let me. Cupping her warm pussy, I held her to me.

I smiled, contented. Ananya was mine.

* * * * *

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed the story. Please don't forget to vote and leave comments on it.

Babli5
Babli5
288 Followers
12