Innocent Blood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do I feed?" Damian asked suddenly, moving one of his hands away from her ass to the back of her head, pulling her up.

Eliza's mind strained to focus at the same time her body strained for release. "What?"

"How do I get my teeth to grow?"

Still thrusting on his cock, Eliza nuzzled into Damian's neck, bringing her own teeth out. She could feel the water and Damian's hand move through the wet strands of her hair. She moved a hand from Damian's shoulder to his neck, pulling him closer. Damian's hand moved away from her head back down to her ass, clutching her again.

"Can you feel the warmth of my body wrapped around you?" Eliza asked, breathing hard. "Smell the scent of my neck, feel the wetness on my skin?"

"Yes," Damian answered in a quick breath.

"Do you want to taste it, sink your teeth into it?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to feel it run down your throat, burning you, filling you, making you stronger?"

"Oh, God, yes."

Eliza's tongue wandered around Damian's neck, flicking along the same place she had fed from him just days ago. She could feel Damian doing the same on the spot that he had suckled on earlier.

"Then imagine it, Damian," she whispered roughly. "Imagine piercing my skin, feeling my heat flow down your throat."

Damian's hands grasped her ass roughly, moving her up and down his cock.

"Yes, I can feel it!" he cried out.

Through the mindless haze of passion, a sudden thought burst its way into Eliza's mind. She pulled away from Damian's neck quickly, surprising him. She looked at his face, his fangs prominent, his eyes eager. She stopped thrusting on his cock.

"I have to warn you, Damian," she said, forcing herself to keep her words steady. "If you bite me, we'll be mated. You will be bound to me for all eternity, or until one of us is killed. Can you live with that? Can you bear to be bound to me until the suns die out?"

Through his passionate gaze, Eliza saw something flicker in his eye. He pulled her back into his embrace, resuming his thrusts into her quivering depths. Faster and faster he moved, straining.

"Damian?" she said in his ear, concern and a tinge of fear tainting her voice. "Damian, please answer me."

"I'm going to cum," he said.

His hands grasped her ass tighter, holding her against his cock's assault into her wet folds. Eliza gripped him tightly, closing her eyes, losing herself to his continuous thrusting.

"Damian, oh, God, harder, please," she moaned.

Suddenly, he pulled her hips down onto his cock, holding her, his cock as deep in her pussy as it could go. She felt him expand in her, then explode, coating her inner walls with his cum. His cry was cut short with his sudden painful bite into her neck.

Eliza cried out at his sudden bite, both in pain and pleasure. Feeling her blood flow into his mouth and down her body pushed her over the peak. Screaming, her pussy spasmed, bathing Damian's invading cock with her cum. Her pussy's convulsions milked his cock strongly, urging him to cum harder. His body obliged, and their combined fluids oozed out of her pussy to flow down her thighs with the water that flowed down their bodies.

Her mind awash in the feeling of her orgasm and Damian's bite, she bit into his neck, feeling his blood flow down her throat. She drank deeply, feasting on his life's fluid, the flavor enhanced by his passion. She felt Damian's mouth suck strongly at the wound he had made in her neck, swimming in the sensations. She felt her cum bathing his cock, his cum coating her pussy, her blood flowing down his throat and her body, and his own blood being pulled into her eager mouth, and her mind floated, unfocused. Their cries of pleasure and harsh breaths as they reached their peaks and fed from each other were drowned out in each others' necks. Blood, cum, and water poured down their bodies as they stayed at the peak longer than she thought they could.

Slowly, they sank down to their knees, the power of their joining overwhelming them. Damian pulled away from her neck, but she drank from him a little more, enjoying his flavor. When her hunger was sated, she slowly pulled away, licking her lips, savoring the feel of his life as it glided down her throat. They pulled back from each other slightly, Eliza's pussy clenching with small orgasms around his softening cock. They leaned forward, kissing, their fangs scraping against each other, their tongues joining to taste each other's blood on their lips.

Finally separating herself from the kiss and getting off of Damian's cock, Eliza moved to let the water cascade down her body. She shuddered when the stream crossed over the sensitive points of her nipples and the tingling lips of her pussy. Damian moved next to her, pulling her into him, joining her under the fountain of water. They caressed each other softly, coming down from a passionate high that neither of them had ever experienced before, needing to be close and touch, but too exhausted for anything more. Taking the soap, they washed the cum, sweat, and blood off of each other, slowly, silently.

When they were clean, Eliza stood up and turned off the shower. She pulled back the curtain and stepped out, pulling the towel around her. Damian got out behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her close.

"So, beautiful, does this mean we're mated?" Damian asked with a smile, his hands running along the soft moistness of her shoulders. "Can I call you my wife?"

"Yes, it does," Eliza said softly, looking up at him. She couldn't hold back her own smile. "And yes, you may."

12