Innocent Lesbians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy nodded her head. "That's good to hear."

Alex stopped walking away. "What are you feeling right now? Do you want me or are we just friends? I need to know Chris! I feel guilty about my feelings. Can't you see that? You're claim the straight walk!"

Chrissy bowed her head and shared, "I-I-I would be lying if I said I've never been attracted to you. This is all really new and confusing for me Alex. You've got to know that!! I mean, remember what you went through when you were questioning?"

"Yes, it really is." Alex paused and then recommenced, "So, are you questioning?"

Silence. A looong silence. "Yes, Alex, I am."

"Okay."

With that, Alex started to walk again. Chrissy caught up.

"But wait Alex!!"

"What?"

"What does that make us then?" Chrissy looked vulnerable, worried all at once.

Alex ran to her. She wrapped her arms around Chrissy's body and warmed her. "Chrissy, we don't have to put a label on anything. Honestly? We're friends. I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to do. I've known I've been gay for almost two years baby and for you it's been like what? Two days? I'm kidding, but you need time. Lots of time. That's what I needed and that's what I'm going to give you. I don't have one expectation from you."

"Alex, wait! You're looking at this a little wrong!"

"What do you mean?"

"What about what I need?"

"Uh, uh--"

"ME Alex! What do I need? I need you Alex. Don't desert me!"

"I'm not deserting you babe. I'm right here. Feel me?" Alex rubbed her hands down the spine of Chrissy's back.

"Oh I feel you Alex." Chrissy cuddled her head onto Alex's shoulder.

Alex smiled and rolled her head next to Chrissy's smaller head.

The two stayed bundled like this quite for awhile.

When Alex broke the bundle, she asked, "So is there anything else you need?"

Chrissy grabbed Alex's hips sharply and pulled them near to hers. She gazed into Alex's dark brown eyes. Chrissy was relaxing and breathing deeper. So, was Alex too and thinking, "Is this the moment?! OMG!"

Alex leaned in naturally. So, did Chrissy. Alex closed the gap by bringing her thinner lips to Alex's puffier ones. Alex leaned farther into Chrissy. Chrissy felt Alex's boobs collapse onto her smaller ones. Chrissy thought, "Ahhh, the feeling!" Chrissy grabbed Alex's ass to both of their surprised right before the kiss ending.

"Woo! Damn Chrissy! You are a fucking good kisser!"

Chrissy giggled. "How would you know?"

"I mean, fuck!"

"I'm the first girl you've ever kissed."

Alex leaned close into Chrissy one more time and whispered, "And that's all I need to know. You're the greatest."

Chrissy purred and asked Alex, "Alex, can I cuddle with you tonight when we sleep?"

"Are you sure you want to? You won't regret it in the morning?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'm a girl Chris. Don't forget that."

"No, I won't regret one thing when I wake up tomorrow baby."

"Baby?"

"Yes, baby," Chrissy answered. Chrissy took Alex's hand and they walked backed slowly to Alex's dorm.

Once there, Alex spooned her body around Chrissy's smaller one.

"Put your arms around me baby."

Alex wrapped her long muscular arms around Chris's body. Chris relaxed and cuddle into her Alex's body.

"This is great Alex."

"You're great Chrissy baby."

"We're both great!"

Chrissy fell asleep to the rise and fall of Alex's chest. Though it took Alex a little longer to fall asleep, she fell asleep with a shower of sunshine in her dreams.

12