Innocent Sins Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After no more than two minutes, Heather was cumming. When her orgasm hit, Ty pressed into her as far as she could accommodate and rotated his hips without pulling out.

"Ah! Oh god, Ty! Ah! Yes!" she moaned, trying to keep quiet.

Ty kept himself deeply planted inside her, barely grinding his pelvis against her ass, until the tremors died down. When she finally lifted her head and looked over her shoulder at him, her eyes glazed from her release and wicked with lust, he began a series of short jabs, in and out, in and out, stirring her up again to a point where she was whimpering again. After sharing an over-the-shoulder tongue-tangling kiss with him, her head dipped forward into the empty sink. Her long, dark hair was tousled and obscured her face. Licking his lips, Ty reached under her loose shirt and discovered that she hadn't worn a bra. Her nipples were pebbled and pressed against his fingers as he began fondling her breasts while his cock pumped in and out of her snapping pussy.

"Please Ty," she managed to get out between thrusts. "Please, don't cum in me."

He kept pumping, faster and longer now. "Ooohhh yesssss," she hissed through gritted teeth.

Ty felt the pressure building in his balls and really started pounding her from behind. "No! You might get me pregnant," she pleaded as he pushed her closer to orgasm too.

The idea of knocking Heather up was suddenly very appealing in light of his recent beating, but at the same time, Ty knew she'd never forgive him if he busted his nut inside her now. He smiled to himself and pounded her several more times before he eased his dick back out of her dripping snatch.

He sandwiched himself between her ass cheeks, gliding back and forth slowly. "Mmmm, no," she mumbled, shaking her head slightly, realizing his intent, but still too drugged with the after effects of her orgasm to put up much of a protest.

Ty couldn't help himself. Carefully he found her puckered anus and began pushing his swollen cock inside. Heather was dry there, but his cock was coated in a thick mixture of her juices and his pre-cum, which eased his entry with little pain. "I have to, baby," he told her, biting his lip as her tight passage swallowed him. "Oh, fuck!"

Heather whimpered but pushed back into him, helping him sink most of his meat inside her. His mouth open, panting almost, Ty began fucking her in the ass while half of her co-workers mingled just below them. With a triumphant groan, he pounded her hard then released his seed deep inside her bowels. Heather was clinging to the counter, her ass raised to his groin when he pulled his softening cock out of her with a pop.

"Damn, baby, that was hot," he told her, leaning over to lick and whisper into her ear as he fondled her breasts lewdly from behind. "Come home with me so we can make it even hotter."

Still breathing hard, Heather began to realize just what she had let happen...again. As much as she had enjoyed it, she couldn't help but feel empty inside, unlike how she felt whenever she had made love to Jake. Sure, it might be tempting to go home with Ty and loose herself in the moment, but eventually those moments would end, and she would still feel just as empty. She didn't feel loved after each encounter with Ty. She felt like a whore, even now that she was no longer married and was technically free to sleep with whomever she wanted. She supposed the problem was, in her heart, she still felt like she was being unfaithful to the only man she had ever loved.

Pushing herself up, she pulled Ty's hands away from her breasts and reached down for her shorts. Dragging them up her hips, nevermind the cum now running down her thigh, she turned and said, "I'm sorry, Ty. It was nice, but...I'm sorry."

"Fuck, baby, what's wrong?" He reached out to caress her bare arm. "I thought you were enjoying it."

"I was...at least, I did at first," she admitted awkwardly. "The truth is, Ty, I was using you to prove a point to myself. I'm sorry."

"You're not making any sense."

"Now that I'm divorced, I wondered if I would feel different about you and me if we slept together again, but I don't," she told him, wiping at a tear that escaped her control. "I still feel cheap and dirty and I want to kill myself for doing this to myself and most of all to Jake. That's why I don't want to go home with you. That's why I want you to please leave me alone."

Ty let out a string of swear words that probably would have made her blush if she weren't so eaten up with guilt. When he finally threw up his hands and told her he hoped she had a nice life, she felt nothing but relief that he seemed to finally be letting her go. A few days later, she received a package in the mail. It was the tapes Ty had promised to send her so she could destroy them. A brief note attached wished her the best and apologised for ruining her life. She almost had to laugh at that.

Several things happened that convinced Heather that perhaps fate was trying to intervene and connect her back with Jake, whom she still had not heard from. First, his mother called her to express her grief over the breakup of their marriage, saying, "Jake had mentioned that you were seperated, but he wouldn't tell us why. He just asked us to stay out of it, so we tried not to get involved. A few days ago, he called and told us that you were already divorced and he had moved to Las Vegas! Heather, what is going on?"

Surprised that Jake hadn't shared the specifics with his family, whom he was very close to, Heather hadn't been able to bring herself to tell the woman who was like a second mother to her the truth. Jake's family made it clear she was still a part of the family as far as they were concerned, and she was always welcome to visit them anytime she wanted. For days, Heather puzzled over why Jake hadn't revealed the truth to his relatives until she convinced herself it was because he knew how much his family had meant to Heather. Her sister was her only living relative, and his family had taken her in and welcomed her like one of their own. She had really come to rely on their support, and it was just like Jake to be considerate enough to let her keep it. Should she put too much hope on this development? she wondered.

Then, one day during her lunch break, Heather literally bumped into one of Jake's old co-workers and friend, who then invited her to share his table. Alex was married and a very nice guy who seemed genuinely concerned that Heather was still having a hard time over the divorce. While he was questioning her about how she was getting along, Heather slipped in a few questions of her own and discovered that Jake had started his own computer security business in Vegas and was doing quite well for himself already. In fact, Alex talked to him frequently as Jake was trying to convince him to relocate and join his business. Heather could not resist and asked, "Does he ever ask about me when you speak to him?"

"No," Alex admitted after some hesitation. "In fact, the one time I brought your name up, he told me never to mention you again. I'm sorry."

Heather nodded, expecting as much.

After that, it seemed as if she and Alex had a standing lunch date every Tuesday. There was nothing illicit about their meetings. Heather somewhat shamefully was using Alex to learn as much about Jake as she could. And while Alex had said Jake did not inquire about her, she suspected that Alex was keeping tabs on her for Jake's sake as well. When Alex offhandedly asked Heather if she were pregnant, she figured that had to be the case.

"Did Jake ask you to find out?" she shot back somewhat hopefully.

Alex seemed sort of embarassed as he admitted, "Before he left town, he did tell me about your, er...well, your affair and that there was a possibility that you could be pregnant from it. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked. It's none of my business."

"You can tell Jake that no, I'm not," she said.

Alex seemed as relieved to hear that as she had been. "I'll, um, be sure to tell him if he asks."

Heather leaned across the table and shot the younger man a frank look.

"Be honest. Did you run into me that first day on accident, or did Jake ask you to keep tabs on me?" It would be just like Jake to find a way to watch out for her. And if he had gone to such lengths, it must mean he still cared about her, she reasoned.

At least until Alex said, "What difference does it make, Heather? Do you really want to tear yourself up thinking there might be a chance for you and Jake to work things out? Trust me when I tell you that the Jake I know today is not the Jake we both used to know and love. In fact, he's turned into a right bastard. Do yourself a favor and forget about him and move on with your life."

Surprised at the vehemence in his tone, Heather drew back, a little shocked. Alex had always hero-worshipped Jake something fierce. What could have happened to turn him against Jake like this?

She half wondered if Alex would show up the following week, but after running a few minuites late, he appeared at their usual table, looking weary and cautious.

"I almost didn't come," he admitted with a sigh. "You were right when you guessed that Jake had me keeping tabs on you. He only wanted to know if you were pregnant, and if so, if the kid was his. When it turned out you weren't, there was no more reason for me to keep meeting with you other than the fact that I've come to think of you as a friend."

"What did you mean when you called Jake a bastard? What could he have done to make you feel that way, Alex?"

He hesitated so long, she feared he wouldn't answer until he finally explained, "When Jake first offered me a position, he flew me out to Vegas to see his operation. I was there a week, and I just couldn't believe how much Jake had changed. He doesn't even look like himself anymore. And he's living a lifestyle I can't say I approve of. Let's leave it at that, shall we?"

"What kind of lifestyle?" she asked, truthfully fearing for Jake's well being.

"Heather, I'm trying to spare you a lot of pain here."

"Please just tell me."

Sighing, he said, "Parties every night. Drinking. Gambling. You name it."

Remembering the tape Jake had sent her the day their divorce was final, Heather felt a sharp ache in her chest as she asked, "What about...I mean, is he involved with anyone?"

"He appeared to be living with a woman, yes," Alex admitted. "Heather, Jake is on a self-destructive path. I can understand him being angry and upset about what happened, but you don't deserve the blame for what's happening to him now. He's doing this to himself. All we can do is pray for him now."

Heather worried over this bit of news. Over the next few days, she couldn't concentrate at work. She couldn't sleep. Each night, she found herself pulling out her wedding album and crying over their wedding pictures until she came to a decision about what must be done. She was miserable. Utterly miserable. And from the sounds of it, Jake wasn't doing much better. As strong as their love had once been, she found it impossible to believe that, given time, Jake wouldn't want to at least talk about things, see if there was a chance of a reconciliation.

Even knowing Jake was living with another woman now, Alex had opened up a Pandora's box by telling Heather Jake was on a self-destructive path. She might have been hurt enough to stay away from him without hearing that. Telling a woman that the man she loved, or had once loved, was in trouble was like dangling a carrot in front of a horse.

Tomorrow she would call Alex and find out exactly where Jake was. With that in mind, she searched for her suitcases and began to pack.

12