Inquisition

Story Info
I wreak vengeance on my husband and our marriage.
5k words
3.98
37.4k
9
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had him.

He suspected nothing.

Ray was a sucker for bondage games. I hadn't tied him up in some time and he was starved for it. I caught him as he came in the door. I was wearing my leather pants I had brought down from the attic, a black latex shirt I bought that morning, and a Zorro eye mask from last Halloween. I was holding my old riding crop.

He froze when he saw me. Shock, surprise, the bare start of a smile. I didn't give him time to catch himself.

"Strip!"

Ray didn't move except for the smile growing on his mouth and in his eyes. I'd wipe that off soon enough.

"Now!"

Whether it was my commanding voice or his fear I would change my mind, his hands started flying. He undid his tie as he kicked off his shoes, tore a button taking off his shirt, and took his socks off with his pants.

"Stop."

Ray stood there in his thong. He didn't usually wear it, but I had hidden his other clean underwear the night before. His ass cheeks were exposed.

"I made you a drink. You're going to need it. You have thirty seconds."

Bourbon and Coke was one of Ray's drinks of choice. This one was at least a double using 151 bourbon on top, plus the little pill I had put in to help loosen him up.

"Turn around!"

Ray obeyed.

"Bend over and put your weight on the chair."

Ray bent from the waist, supporting himself on the back of the wooden chair. The riding crop was flying through the air before he had settled himself. He flinched in pain as I hit him harder than I had ever hit him before. I had a lot of anger built up in me. He jumped, half in pain, half in surprise, as he let out a yelp like a puppy getting his tail stepped on.

"Jan—"

"Silence!"

I hit him again on the other cheek, but restrained myself this time. I didn't want to arouse too much suspicion. Not yet. It was going to be a long evening.

I gave him eight more controlled swats, enough to make his ass sting. He whimpered but kept his mouth closed.

"Turn around and sit down."

I had the Velcro ties ready as he waited in the chair, sitting on the towel I had draped across the seat, his cock straining against his shorts. I secured his ankles to the chair legs and rungs. I took his left hand and tied it to the top of the rear left leg, much tighter than I had ever tied him before. I did the same with the right, erring on the side of tightness. Then I went back and checked the left.

I think this is when the first doubt started to enter his mind. My outfit was a surprise, the beating was harder than ever, but I had never really tied him up tight. I was always concerned about cutting off his circulation. He could usually free himself when we were done before I got the chance. Not today. Today I didn't care that much about whether I cut off his circulation.

Still, he accepted the ball gag. There would be time to talk later.

I gently caressed his cloth-covered cock with my hand.

"What have you been up to bad boy?" I said, looking at his crotch, "Where have you been?"

I saw the first look of apprehension in Ray's eyes. I didn't react. I just kept talking to his cock.

"Aren't you getting out often enough? Would you like me to set you free?"

He probably knew where this was going, but was holding out unrealistic hope that he was wrong, like a prisoner on death row.

I got up and walked to the kitchen. When I returned, I was holding a sharp carving knife. I pulled up a chair and sat down in front of Ray. Holding the knife in one hand, I slipped my other hand inside his underwear.

"You don't feel any different. Let's see how you look."

I lifted his briefs away from his body and slipped the knife in between. It took one quick sawing motion for his cock to free itself. I smiled at his cock and then at Ray. I set the knife on the table next to where my box with my cell phone and new toys, including a blindfold and two gags sat, unnoticed by Ray.

I began to play with him. After a few moments I let my eyes fall down to his cock. I took out an elastic figure-8 cock ring out of the box and slipped it over the base of his dick and the other part over his balls.

He was already been quite hard, and this made him harder. I didn't want the shock of what was about to come deflate him.

"Don't you like me anymore? Or did you just want to try something new?"

Ray's head jerked up. He tried to turn it into something nonchalant, but he had just confirmed what I already knew.

"Did you like Diane? Did she treat you that much better than I did?"

I looked straight into Ray's eyes. I could see right into his head. Ray was a lousy liar, even when he wasn't opening his mouth.

I pulled out the lube and poured a generous amount all over his crotch. Then I began to work him while I let his brain bubble. He knew I knew about his affair and that terrified him. And yet I was rewarding him with a fantastic hand job and he was loving that. I could see his brain spinning. I stopped.

"Here is how it's going to be Ray. You know you can't lie, so don't bother trying.

"I know about you and Diane. But I want to hear it from you. I want you to describe everything that happened that night, everything you did with her. Do you understand?"

Ray nodded.

"That's all I want to hear. No excuses. No denials. No apologies. You are helpless. I know you don't want to be Bobbited."

I reached over to the knife and lifted it a couple of inches off the table before setting it down again.

"And I want you to pretend you're not telling it to me, but to one of your buddies whom you are trying to make jealous by making it really sexy. Is that clear?"

Ray nodded again.

Diane and Ray worked together in Ray's office. Ray had talked about her a few times. Once when his car was in the shop and I picked him up from work, he pointed her out to me. She and a friend had just come out of the office while he was getting in the car. I had been a little jealous, but after seeing how plain she looked I felt better. The other woman was another story.

"Who's that woman with her," I had asked Ray.

"She must work in a different department."

I set the knife down. I picked up the blindfold and put it on him. I wanted him helpless. I knew he would be less inhibited if he couldn't see me.

"All right. I am going to take the ball gag out. The first thing I want to hear from you is how it began and then I want the full story. No second chances."

I picked up the knife and pressed the tip around the base of his cock a couple of times. I wanted to keep him off balance.

I put the knife down and removed the gag. I don't know what I really would have done if he hadn't started the story right away. Probably just walked out. It was academic. As he began his story I picked up my cell phone and dialed the number I had written down. I muted the speaker volume so Ray wouldn't hear anything.

"We had been flirting for quite some time. It had always been superficial. Then I heard she was having some trouble at home, and at the same time her flirting took on more of an edge. I responded. I was flattered to have someone good looking finding me attractive now that I was no longer a young man."

I played with his cock, getting him aroused and towards the edge as quickly as possible. I wanted him to forget about me and tell his real story. He lost himself quickly.

"Last week she seemed especially upset. She was doing her best to hide it, but that wasn't enough. I tried joking with her and she just smiled weakly. You -- I mean my wife was out of town on your -- her business trip. On Thursday Diane looked upset. I asked her if there was anything I could do for her. She said no. I asked her if she just wanted to talk after work – maybe we could grab a drink before we went home. She said she didn't think so.

"I was in the lobby headed for the bus when I felt someone gently grab my arm.

"'I'll take that drink if you're still offering,' she said.

"'Anything for you, dear,' I said, smiling back at her.

"Instead of letting go of my arm, she slid her hand down until it was holding mine. I knew the gossip that would rain down on us if anyone saw us, but her touch was electric and I knew right then I wanted to fuck her."

Ray had lost himself in his story.

"We went over to The Billabong for their happy hour, the bar in the Metro Suites hotel. They drink special was 3 for 1+1, three drinks for the price of one plus a $1. It was too good to pass up. She ordered three martinis and I had a triple Beefeater and lime.

"We made small talk and exchanged accidental touches until Janet leaned over and whispered in my ear, 'Your place or mine?'

"'I don't think I can wait that long,' I whispered back.

"She smiled at me.

"'I'll be right back,' I said.

"I pretended to head for the restroom but made a sharp turn for the front desk when I was out of sight and got a room. On my way back in the bar I did a quick scan to make sure there was no one I knew. Then I headed towards the bar, hoping she hadn't changed her mind."

I resisted the urge to tell him he didn't scan well enough. Instead I just focused on his cock and remembered what was coming later.

"She didn't see me until I was practically upon her. I slapped a $20 on the bar, grabbed her hand, and led her towards the elevator. Once we were inside we ravished each other's bodies. By the time we got to the sixth floor her blouse was half-way off. If we had been on a higher floor I think we would have been naked."

I couldn't believe Ray was telling me as much as he was. Laurie had told me these pills were good, especially when combined with alcohol, but I never expected this. Knowing I was going to get my revenge I was actually enjoying it. I was also enjoying teasing him, taking him on the brink of orgasm and back down again.

"The room was only a couple of doors from the elevator. As soon as we were inside we tore of each other's clothes, not even bothering to go into the bedroom. I pushed her down on the kitchen table and fucked her like a maniac. It only lasted a couple of minutes. She sat up and we held each other.

"'God Ray, your dick is so big. I didn't know what I was missing all these years.'

"'We're just getting started," I smiled at her.

"I put my hands under her ass and carried her to the bed. My dick was already hard again. This time I fucked her nice and slow while she came twice more.

"I walked over to the smaller table where the bottle of champagne was chilling. I popped the cork and poured us each a glass.

"'I'm not going to be able to drive home if I have this,' she said.

"'I'm not planning on letting you go anywhere," I replied.

"I took a swig of champagne in my mouth and climbed down between her legs. I began to suck her pussy as I let the champagne flow into it. I was already hard again, but I wanted to lick her.

Ray had never been able to go two times with me recently, let alone three. Being willing to suck a pussy after he had already come in it was new. Tonight would top that.

"She was surprised but didn't need much persuading. It took only a few minutes before she was shouting so loud I was sure they were going to kick us out of the hotel. As soon as she recovered I flipped her over, pulled her up to her knees, and took her from behind. She was like one continuous orgasm. She told me later her husband would never lick her like that.

"I flipped her back over and pushed her legs up towards her head and then lay on the back of them and began bouncing into her as I held her ankles. She was coming so hard she was almost begging me to stop while wanting more. I let out a roar as I gushed into her. When I was done I fell off of her."

Ray was really close this time and I didn't know if I could take him back down again. I pumped him. My left hand was a circle sliding up and down his shaft while my right palm rubbed across the head. He let out a long howl of pleasure tinged without what almost seemed like sadness.

As soon as the first spurt came out I took my hand away. No unnecessary pleasure for him tonight. His cum just kept pulsing out of his penis. I squeezed the base of his cock and slid my hand up over and over again, milking him, catching as much as I could in my hands. I gave him a moment to recover.

"And then what happened?"

He paused a moment to regain his breath. I reached into the box and surreptitiously grabbed the other gag and wiped his cum all over it.

"In the middle of the night I felt her sucking my cock. When I was really hard she sat on me and bounced on my crotch while we both came, finally collapsing on top of me.

"As soon as we awoke in the morning we took turns calling into work. She said she was sick and I just asked for the first half of the day. Then I set her on the counter, pulled up a chair, and licked her one more time. After she came I fucked her. We showered together, had room service breakfast, and then I went to work."

I stood up. I closed the cell phone. It had done the job.

"Open your mouth"

He obeyed.

The new gag was black and shaped like a penis head. It was slathered with his cum. I shoved it in his mouth and secured it in the back.

"Since you like eating cum so much, have some more."

Now it was revenge time. I removed his blindfold so I could watch his reactions.

"Ray, you didn't do a very good job of scanning the bar. Meg was there."

Meg was one of my best friends. We socialized with her and her husband every so often. She worked in the same building as Ray.

"I ran into her this week. She was having an after work drink with some friends from work. She knows Diane too. She said she saw you two at the bar. She said she went over to say hello, but by the time she got there you were gone.

"I stifled my surprise and told her we were friends from your work. I zoned out in shock and barely paid attention to Meg as I remembered how you had not answered the home phone or your cell phone that evening. How you said you had gone to bed early. How you looked a little odd, probably guilty, when I came home the next day.

"I left as soon as I gracefully could. As soon as I got home I got checked the Amex account and saw the hotel charge. I called the hotel and pretended to be questioning the charge. They told me that a room for two had been booked on the card that same day, and there was $80 in room service charges. That was enough for me. Now you've confirmed it.

"The night before last I staked out your building. I knew what Diane looked like from that time you pointed her out to me. When she left I followed her. She took the bus home. I could follow it closely without causing suspicion. When she got out I gave her a head start and found out where she lived. I got the phone number from the address over the internet. Their names weren't listed but I called the number from work and her husband answered. I told him I had something very important to discuss with him. We arranged to meet yesterday for coffee.

"I told him my suspicions. He was pretty shocked and didn't want to believe me at first but eventually he came around, especially after I told him my plan for revenge. He quickly agreed. Of course I didn't find out until you told me tonight that he might already be cheating on his wife.

"As soon as I put the blindfold on you I called his cell phone. I put mine on speaker. He heard your whole confession. He will be here any moment now to do to me what you did to Diane. And you get to watch the whole thing."

Ray looked at me with a collage of emotions; pain, regret, sorrow, shame, and maybe a little anger. Finally he just dropped his head and looked down. I almost felt sorry for him. Almost.

There was a knock on the door.

I smiled at Ray as he looked up, "Scott's here."

Ray's head snapped in alarm. He thought I was bluffing.

I opened the door and let Scott in. He had looked a little down-trodden in the coffee shop, but tonight he looked fabulous. He had the build of a trim football star. I could tell from his face he liked my outfit. I walked up to him and swallowed his mouth. His hands began to explore my body, finally resting on my nipples protruding from my skin-tight top. ,

I felt his cock hardening. It didn't feel like it was small.

I broke away and led him to where Ray could see him.

"How rude of me. I didn't introduce you. Scott, this is Ray. Scott, Ray's a little tied up so he can't shake hands, but I'm sure he's delighted to meet you."

Ray began to shake his head violently, realizing what was going to happen. I heard him screaming into the ball gag. I had expected him to take it a little better. I noticed his cock was hard again, which I hadn't expected.

Scott turned towards me. I felt the excitement rising in me. Maybe if was the situation, but I hadn't realized how attractive he was until now. I caught myself.

"I'd love to rip your clothes off right now, but don't you want to make a phone call first?"

"Oh, yeah," Scott said, and pulled what looked like a toy phone out of his pocket. He noticed my look as his large hand hid it from view.

"Had to buy this on the way over. I left mine at home."

He punched a few buttons and put it up to his ear.

"Baby, it's me.

"Don't say a word. I know what you did with that guy Ray. Now his wife and I are going to have our fun. I'm going to put my phone on speaker so you can listen to it all, but I'll have the volume off so you can say anything you want. We just won't hear you."

Ray look on in bewilderment, still looking at me and shaking his head. I was enjoying every second of it.

Scott turned towards me, pulling his shirt off as he did. His chest wasn't quite chiseled, but it was close enough for me. I was getting the better end of this bargain so far. Scott was at least a 9, while Ray had fucked some mousy little 5 or 6.

Scott put his hands up to my head and pulled off the mask. Then he embraced me like I had never been held before. He was so strong. I fell into it, surrendering myself to him. He lip-locked me, his strong agile tongue probing my mouth, as he slipped his hands under my shirt.

"I love your outfit, but I think I'm going to love what's under it more."

He pulled it over my head. My breasts were swaying. I felt my crotch moistening.

"Oh wow," he said, looking at my tits before he devoured them, kissing them all over, biting and sucking my nipples, while one of his hands helped the other tit feel less neglected. I was sucking in air. Mousey had looked like she barely had any tits at all. I was giving Scott a real treat.

He slid his free hand down to my crotch and stroked the leather there. I was like a neglected cat getting petted; I ground my pussy against his hand. In a flash he released my tits and yanked down my pants. I hadn't worn panties. I became a naked maniac.

I sunk to my knees and fumbled with his belt, finally unhooking it and flinging it across the room as I pulled it out by the buckle. I unfastened his pants and yanked them down. I paused only a second to admire the large bulge in his underpants before I took them down too. It was more than I expected. His cock was longer, wider, and harder than Ray's and it was ready for action.

I leaned forward to take it in my mouth when Steve leaned over and put his hands under my arms and lifted me off the floor. This was getting better by the second. He carried me over to the couch against the wall.

"It folds out," I managed to get out. I had already moved the coffee table out of the way in anticipation.

He set me down on my feet, threw the cushions of the couch, and yanked the bed out, speed fueled my lust. Before I had a chance to get on the bed he was lifting me on to it and laying me down. He climbed on top of me.

"Fuck me now," I said in a commanding voice that surprised me.

Scott loomed over me, supporting himself on his hands. I felt his cockhead brushing my labia. I reached down and masturbated myself with it, rubbing it up and down the length. The small orgasm caught me by surprise.

12