Insanity Plea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPezman
MrPezman
470 Followers

"Um," I fought for the words, "I don't know exactly how long I'll be out. You've got my number...in case something happens, and I'll call if I'm any later than eleven. Are you sure your folks are fine with you staying so late?"

'And dressing like that?' I added mentally.

"Sure," Ellie replied, "They know that I work hard, and my grades aren't a factor right now, anyway."

"Good... well, I guess I'm off. Andy... naw, I don't need to tell you to be good. I know you're a good kid. Heck, I might even keep you."

Andy giggled, very much the six-year-old at the moment, "You know you'd never get rid of me."

"I don't know," I grinned, "They have these new models at the store I got you from... they're supposed to know calculus and how to do all the chores..."

"Sure, but can they hug like me?"

With that, Andy threw himself into my arms, reminding me that every argument, every fight, every cross word exchanged was completely worth it to have such a good kid. I hugged him back for a moment, and then put him down.

"It's true," I affirmed, "You give the best hugs. I'll see you in the morning, okay?"

I said goodbye, left, and went on my date with Carla Truman, the woman I'd met at the gym. Carla seemed to be a truly nice woman, but I was also judging her by Lori's standards. She didn't seem to have any of the mannerisms of my ex. She didn't even bitch and complain when her Gnocchi turned out a bit rubbery, just alerted the waiter politely to the situation. The waiter immediately took her plate back to be replaced. Unfortunately, as nice as she was, I just couldn't find any subject on which we could keep going for more than a few minutes. Her likes were typical, as were her dislikes. It was when she said that she just couldn't seem to get along with children that I knew that she was not the one.

"It's not that I don't like kids," she admitted, "I just think that our personalities are always so different that we clash."

We concluded the date on good terms, with a hug. She said she'd see me at the gym sometime, and I said I'd be there, and that was that. It was only ten when I returned home.

Andy, if Ellie had followed the bedtime rule, would have been in bed for an hour by then. I pulled into the driveway, walked up to the front door, and went in. I found Ellie curled up on the couch, a novel in her hands. She glanced up at me once, and then again.

"Uh oh," she said, "Another bad date?"

"Not a bad date," I shrugged, "Just not my type, that's all."

"I'm sorry," she frowned, though I didn't hear any of that 'sorry' tone in her voice, "That must be tough for you."

"It's just practice, really. I'm getting better at spotting telltale signs that I'm on a date with the devil, like troublesome horns, a forked tail, and a trident in the back of the date's car."

She smiled brightly, "I'm sure. I'll bet snake-eyes are a sure sign."

"Those are also one of the hardest to spot, what with contacts."

I sat down at the opposite end of the sofa with a sigh.

She closed her book and set it beside her, gazing out one of the windows facing the front street for a moment.

"I'd rather not go home right now," she said quietly.

"I figured that."

"I've had a lot of time to think, you know? Lots of time, and I've decided to lose my virginity. I'm tired of people making such a big deal out of it, telling me what I should do. It's my virtue, isn't it? It's my virtue. Therefore, it should be my decision where and with whom I lose it."

I listened with growing dread (I'd be lying if I didn't admit the growing excitement as well), "So you've got a date with your boyfriend tonight?"

She rolled her eyes and looked at me as if I should know better, which I did, "No, I broke up with him a week ago. I just didn't see sweating and fumbling in the back of his car for my first time. I need someone with experience, but also someone I can trust not to just take what he wants."

"Listen, Ellie, I don't think I'm the one-"

"Just stop," she interrupted, standing up, "Don't tell me you're not the one. I wouldn't have dressed up like this if I hadn't already decided on this. I want you to be my first. I want you to teach me everything you know. And I won't take no for an answer."

Shit. This was going bad very quickly. Now it was either be her first, or she'd be hurt. I'm not a prick; I didn't just go around hurting people for the hell of it, but, damn it, I was 12 years older than her. At that point I was at a crossroads. It was either decline and probably send her off in tears or agree and be a pervert like those I'd shunned. Well, I was less likely to decline. As I was deciding, she walked over to me and knelt down at my knees.

"How late will you be able to stay?" I asked, and she got her answer. Her hands stroked my thighs enticingly, and then grasped the pull tab of my zipper to unzip me. I stopped her and pulled her up to me, pressing my lips to hers. She responded favorably, her tongue seeking my own. It was apparent that her awkward fumblings in the back seat of her now ex-boyfriend's car hadn't taught her much. I could feel the awkwardness here as her lips pressed against mine. I backed off an inch to see that she knew of her inexperience; she was blushing.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, "I'm still not any good at kissing."

"Don't apologize," I insisted gently, "Just follow my lead, okay?"

I kissed her again, slowly and softly, allowing her to match me. Her lips trembled slightly with a mixture of nervousness and excitement. When I figured she had this part down, I introduced her to my tongue, easing it between her lips where she met it with her own. She learned quickly, and when my kiss grew more urgent and passionate, it took almost no time for her to match my intensity with her own. Surprised and immensely turned on, I stroked the back of her neck. I felt her shiver under my touch, moving closer until she could swing one leg over mine. I knew that if I were to look down, I'd have an unfettered view of her panties, but I somehow restrained myself from looking. I had to maintain control to ensure that if we went through with this it would be a great first time for her. After all, why else had she come to me if not for just that?

I used my free hand to unbutton her light sea-foam green blouse slowly, exposing a black lace bra. When I pulled my lips away from her this time, it took her a second to catch her breath. Slowly she opened her eyes to look at me.

"Did I do better this time?" she asked, ever shy, still breathing quickly.

"You're learning very quickly. But... are you sure you want this with me? If we stop right here where we are now, we won't have taken this too far."

"I want this," she insisted.

"Okay... then I want you to relax. I already know what all this feels like on my end, so I plan on making this the best first time I can for you. Maybe later, if you'd like, I can teach you other things."

She nodded, and I finished unbuttoning her blouse. She shrugged out of it and waited while I unhooked her bra, freeing her breasts. Her nipples, showing her excitement, jutted out stiffly, a brownish-pink hue. As she slid the straps off her shoulders and tossed the bra onto the couch next to her, I took a moment to cup the mounds of her breasts in my hands, brushing my thumbs against her stiff nipples. I heard a startled intake of breath and looked into her eyes, which glistened from the astonishing pleasure. When I took one of her nipples in my mouth and flicked it gently with my tongue. Her hands found my hair and held my head where it was. I could feel her trembling against me as I switched to her other breast, her excitement palpable.

After a few minutes, I slid my hands down her sides to her hips and found the small clasp of her skirt, pushing the skirt halfway down her thighs before she helped. Her panties were far from the simple, white material, black and lacy, matching her bra. I could see the outline of her sex in the thin material. Her legs were smooth and supple, well-toned as I slid my hands over them. I moved slowly, allowing her time to enjoy the feelings I was doing my best to supply. My own excitement made it difficult to move this slowly; I was as I used to be as a teenager. When I began to slide her thin panties down her legs, she lifted up to assist. She had trimmed her pubic mound shorter than she had when I had last glimpsed it, though all she had left was a small triangle, same as before. Seeing it up close brought me close to the edge of control, and I had to steady myself with a few deep breaths. I stroked a few fingers through the small mound and down to slim, pink lips that guarded her virginity. She was surprised at my touch and jumped a little before remembering that this was what she wanted. Still, I paused, giving her a few seconds to relax before continuing. She was already moist, but almost as if I'd turned on a faucet, she began to leak her lubricating juices. With the juices came a most fresh aroma, slightly musky, but all erotic and electrifying.

I was surprised as well, only for me it was seeing how tiny her little hole looked. I could tell that she was nervous, and I think I could understand why. I would have to be extremely careful when the time came. I began stroking her, from the bottom and up to her clit, using my index and ring finger along the lips and the middle finger to catch her clit and slide down the now well-lubricated slit. Her jumpiness seemed to melt as she watched my fingers. She leaned back and relaxed, submitting as I continued to stimulate her, up and down, up and down. There was already a wet spot on the couch, and it was only when I saw the spot that I realized that at any time Andy could come out of his room and see us.

I'm sure he was rooting for us, but this would be too much for him to understand, nor did I want to put him in that kind of situation.

"Let's go upstairs," I whispered, gathering up her shed clothes. She followed me upstairs and to my room, almost gliding past me as I closed and locked the door. She sat down and leaned back on the edge of my bed. She was so alluring in the light of my bedside lamp; her skin seemed to glow golden, her hair framed the light and shone with it. She tilted her head slightly, the excitement shining in her eyes. I went to her and knelt down in front of her.

"I think you'll really enjoy this part," I assured. I leaned in and eased her legs open again. When my tongue made contact with her inner thigh, she gasped in surprise.

"I think I will."

I moved from the most sensitive areas of her inner thighs, and inward from there until I reached the center, where the juices were flowing copiously. I captured some of those juices in my mouth and immediately craved more. I delved inside her, cupping my tongue, and the more I lapped up, the more flowed, and the more I physically had to have. I could almost understand how a drug addict feels. She lay back, first sighing, then whimpering, moaning, and then gasping as my lips caught hold of her clit. I used my tongue to tease it, circling it, flicking, lapping, twirling, and it took only another minute before her body locked. Her thighs clamped against my neck almost painfully, and her hands clutched at my hair.

"Oh-mi-God!" she whimpered, "Oh shit!"

The juices, already plentiful, were nothing compared to the juices that flowed during her climax. I released her clit to lap it up. My mouth and cheeks and chin were slick with it.

Finally, as her body relaxed, I leaned back slightly and stroked my hands up and down her thighs, noting in my mind how smooth and supple her skin was. She lay there, heaving breaths for a time, and then rolled onto her side.

"Wow!" she whispered vehemently, "I've never been able to just let go like that."

"It gets even better," I promised.

"I don't think I could stand it."

"We'll see."

I got up on the bed and began to wipe the slickness from my face.

"I can smell it," she said quietly.

"Me too. How does it smell to you?"

"Not bad," she answered after a beat.

"Even better to me," I grinned.

I moved up to her and pressed my lips to hers. She moved away slightly after a moment, "It tastes kinda weird though. Do you like how it tastes?"

"I thought I already answered that."

She laughed, "I guess you did."

I reached down and captured some of her juices that I had missed earlier and presented the finger to her.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Taste it," I offered.

She looked a little surprised, and then pulled the finger to her lips. She reached her tongue out and tasted the tip, hesitated, and pulled the finger slowly into her mouth. I could feel the suction of her mouth as she sucked my finger clean. When she released my hand, she smiled slightly.

"It's not bad at all. I kinda want you to go down there again. It felt so good!"

"I'll tell you what, I'll go down there again, and you can work on me a little."

"What do- oh... you mean..."

"Well, you don't have to, that's fine."

"It's not that I don't want to, I just don't know how to do it."

"I can teach you that," I offered.

She looked nervous all over again.

"It's okay, one step at a time, okay?"

She nodded.

I had her unzip and push down my pants. My erection was straining insistently at the fabric of my boxer-briefs. She pulled the waistband down and it popped out, startling her a little. She smiled and I pushed my underwear down and off.

"Okay, first, you should get used to the feel of it in your hands. Go ahead and touch it."

She took it in her hand, feeling the throb of my heartbeat through it.

"Wrap your fingers around it and stroke it from the base to just under the head. Do that with a firm, but not too tight, grip."

She obeyed and her warm hand moved up and down my length. She was intent on what she was doing, so much so that she wasn't aware of what I was doing until my tongue snaked out and dipped inside her. She gasped with the sudden pleasure of it. She continued to stroke me and I pressed my lips to her clit again and flicked it for a moment. Then I stopped.

"Okay, now go ahead and taste it. Get just the head in your mouth for the moment."

Her mouth was hot as she pulled the head in, closing her lips around it, the tip of her tongue flitting around to taste, then the rest of her tongue as she got into it. Before I could tell her to, she pulled more of me into her mouth, her lips sliding halfway down my length. Her tongue slathered me, bathed me in her saliva.

"Oh, that's good," I complimented, "Now, work it in and out. Good, keep a light suction on it."

She was a fast learner, and I went back to my pleasuring of her, submitting happily to her mouth on me.

She came much quicker the second time, and I had to have her release me before I lost it. I moved back up to her and kissed her, this time not bothering to wipe my mouth. She didn't complain, starting to enjoy her taste a little more. I eased a hand between her legs and began slipping a finger inside her. Her vaginal walls, as tight as they were, squeezed my probing finger, milking at it. She shivered a little.

"How does that feel?" I asked.

"I like it," she answered, her hips beginning to move to push more of my finger inside her. I used only my index finger for a few minutes, and then tried my middle finger in addition. She winced a little and I relented.

"Too much?"

"A little," she whispered, ashamed, "I didn't expect it."

I didn't try to add the second finger again. She was soaking the bedspread with her juices already. Meanwhile, she continued to suck on me, pulling a little bit more into her mouth. Other than the first few instructions I gave her, she had caught on quickly, a little too quickly, in fact. If she kept it up, it would be a little while before I could teach her anything else.

I made her stop a minute later, and she seemed a little hurt.

"Was I doing it wrong?"

"No," I assured her, "You were doing it right. You were just getting a little too good at it. There's other things to teach you, unless you've changed your mind."

"No, I want you to teach me. I want to learn everything."

"Well, I don't know if I can teach you everything, but would you be satisfied learning everything I do know?"

She nodded.

"Okay, well, you've learned about foreplay so far, those things you can do before the main thing, but now it's time for the main thing."

I had her lie on her back, and I eased a finger back inside her; I wanted her as prepared as possible to receive me. It felt like this would be no problem, but it would be a different story when I actually began to enter her. I continued to finger her until her lubricating juices flowed more copiously, and then I positioned myself. I rubbed the head of my erection against her slit and then eased it in. I stopped just past the head, but she still hissed through her teeth. I waited, feeling her vaginal walls tighten in anticipation.

"You've got to relax as best as you can," I urged, "Otherwise, it'll hurt the both of us more."

She did her best to do as I said, and when I felt the muscles loosen, I pushed halfway in. She cried out softly, wincing.

"It's so big," she whimpered, "It might be too big."

"I should stop," I began to retreat, but she grabbed my arm.

"No, don't... I can handle it, I've just got to get used to it. Keep going."

I held myself halfway within her for almost thirty seconds, watching as her face relaxed, and with it, her body. Then, partly because it'd be best not to continue to push inside slowly, as that would hurt her worse, and partly because she felt so good wrapped around me as she was, I shoved the rest of my length inside her, taking her virginity in one swift move. She cried out again, as much in pain as in astonishment at being so suddenly full of me. I stayed still for almost a minute as she got used to the feeling. When she appeared to be ready, I began to move within her.

At first, she simply lay there, her pain hopefully abating, and she wasn't sure what she needed to do.

"You can move with me," I suggested, and she did so, clumsily, and then, once she found my rhythm, she matched it. As I thrust gently, she lifted her butt up slightly to meet me, pushing more of me inside. The tightness of her was incredible, something I'd all but forgotten. I'd only felt that a few times before, all before my twenties. Her hands held onto my back, and she arched into me, sighing and cooing with the new pleasure. I continued to thrust, not in any hurry, just enjoying the feel of her, the exquisite silky texture of her as she gripped my erection wholly.

"How does that feel for you?" I asked her, and she smiled.

"Incredible," her smile widened, "It hurt at first, but Tracy already told me about that. After a minute, the pain kinda went away, and now it just feels great!"

"Good," I smiled back, "Now, are you ready to try out some different positions?"

"Sure. I want to try being on top."

"Sounds like fun."

Without pulling out, I rolled onto my back, pulling her with me until she straddled my hips. I put my hands on her hips and helped her figure out how best to move on me. Within the minute, she had it down. Then I just held on to her while she repeatedly impaled herself on me, enjoying every minute of it. She tried rocking on me, and then bouncing, apparently liking both as she alternated between the two.

As she rode me, she found herself getting closer and closer, which I could tell from the noises she made and the increased pace. Her breasts, perky with youth, bounced as she did. Then she tensed, her fingers curling on my chest, her head down, her eyes wide. I felt a generous amount of her juices on my manhood and then on my crotch, and then she exhaled explosively, drawing out a restrained moan, attempting to keep quiet. When her climax spent itself out, she lay on me, still holding me inside her.

MrPezman
MrPezman
470 Followers