Inside Her Head Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel my ass stretch, the slight burn as I get used to your big cock being stuffed inside me. As I become used to the sensation, I relax completely, letting my tight little asshole swallow all of your cock until you're buried deep within me. We both groan, and your hand moves from hair to the back of my neck, pushing my face down hard into the floor. "This is only for me, slut, do you hear me? I'm going to use your ass and I don't care how much it hurts you. You're going to take it," you bark out through deep breaths.

I feel exposed, defenseless, completely at your mercy and under your control, and it drives me mad with lust. I squeak out a barely audible 'Yes Sir' before you begin to pound into me, fucking me hard and fast and relentlessly. You reach back with your other hand and spank my ass hard. Over and over. The wet sounds of your cock fucking me, the slaps against my tender skin, our cries and gasps and moans, all fill my apartment. I can feel myself losing control underneath you, realizing with slight panic just how close I am to cumming.

"Sir I'm going to cum, please let me cum," I shakily cry out to you through gasps and pants.

"No."

"Sir I can't take it anymore, ple-"

You reach down and twist my nipple hard, so hard I scream loud and almost collapse beneath you. "I fucking said no."

You dig your fingers into the back of my neck, pushing my face painfully into the floor. You slide your cock in and out of my ass faster, your hips smacking hard against my red, stinging skin. "Oooh my fucking God!" I scream loud, arching my back to take you, all of you, unable to concentrate on anything else. As soon as you feel this, you reach forward and slap my clit, hard and fast, the juice dripping from my cunt splattering between my legs. "Cum, slut," you growl to me. "Cum for me right now."

And I do.

I shake and convulse underneath you, bucking against you, the power of my orgasm causing me to squeeze my ass down around your cock and squirt my cum onto your hand. That's your undoing, as you give me one last punishing thrust before you unload inside me. Your seed fills me, spurt after spurt hitting me in just the way to make it seem like my orgasm lasts forever.

My knees give out and I finally collapse, you following and falling down with your weight on top of me. We lay there, your dick still buried in my cum filled ass, coupled together trying to catch our breath.

I come around to feel you softly caressing the side of my face, placing soft kisses on the inside of my neck as your now flaccid cock slides out from me. I can feel your cum drip down from my used asshole through my pussy. I dreamily reach down between my legs, running my two fingers through my lips to lightly circle around my ass, gathering your spunk on my fingertips. I bring my hand back up and slide them in my mouth, sucking every last drop off of them. I open my eyes to find you staring down at me with a surprised expression on your face.

"What?" I playfully reply. "I told you I wanted a taste..." I shoot you a glance, an appreciative smile forming on my lips. "Thank you for tonight, Sir."

You shake your head, chuckling to yourself as you sit up and pat my ass softly. "C'mon, lets get you cleaned up before bed, pet. Then you can show me how thankful you are." You wink at me, stand up and I watch you as you walk into the bathroom. I hear you start the shower, letting the water run warm before turning on the shower head.

I stretch there on the floor, lifting my arms over my head and pointing my toes, the soreness of your spanks and the aftermath of my powerful orgasms still coursing through me. I feel well used and completely owned, and I don't want it to go away.

I don't realize just how many minutes go by before you stick your head out from the bathroom door and give me a playfully stern glance. You clear your throat, and I look over at you, a bashful smile on my face. "Best not keep me waiting, my dear." You narrow your eyes and crook your finger at me.

I begin to sit up, when you stop me. "Ah ah ah, pet" is all you say, glancing down at the floor and then back at me, your eyebrow raised with a smug look plastered on your face.

I lay back down and turn over onto my stomach, lifting myself up slowly onto my hands and knees. I begin to crawl towards you, keeping my shoulders low and my back arched, my ass swaying seductively behind me as I move towards you. "Coming now, Master," I call to you in a soft, content voice.

You smile down at me, placing your hand over your cock as you watch my every move. "Mm, that's my girl."

Yes Sir, I surely am.

12