Inside Pandora's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though she took note of a tall black-topped table near the center of the space, and a single metal pole off to one side, it was the figure in the opposite corner that captured her notice most keenly. There stood another woman, and as far as she could tell, the woman was held in place by a chain hanging from the ceiling. She had every bit the look of a captive at a glance, her wrists high above her head in shackles, a blind fold and ball gag strapped around her head. And in contrast to what Amy had been dressed in, the woman was clad only in red. A crimson halter clung to her torso just below her naked breasts, and a matching band of color stretched around her hips. It was a momentary glimpse, to be sure, but it startled Amy completely to discover another victim in the Box at the same time as she was.

Of course, to Amy, the whole of the experience was startling from one end to the other. She had just sucked cock, and she could not believe how simply it had been done. As she was pulled to her feet by the hair, she was horrified to understand how easily she cooperated with her tormentor. The flavor of his sweat still lingered in her mouth, the moisture of saliva coating her chin. Her wrists struggle weakly at her bonds as she let escape another gasp of pain. His grip on her hair compelled her to move where he directed her, and once on her feet he spun her around so that she stood facing the coffin once more.

From behind the man's hands wandered her body freely. She could feel his breath on her neck while his fingers groped and pulled at her naked flesh. His hand roamed beneath the light camisole, fondling her breasts as if it had every right to do so, and another meandered toward her hips, smoothing over her pelvis and dipping into her cleft like it owned all that it touched. Her ass bumped against the man's legs and she could feel his stiff manhood pressing into her skin, warm and wet and ready. She knew he was going to fuck her, and she tried desperately to prepare her mind for it. Her body, she understood, might have been already there, the stranger's fingers rubbing the moisture of her sex over her turgid clit like a cruel reminder.

But still he did not take her as she expected him to, and still she found one more thing to shock her awareness and make her groan. With firm hands the masked figure maneuvered her towards one of the side walls. Seeing what was there, her feet found no willingness to move on their own, but the forcefulness of her captor urged her forward step by reluctant step. One arm around her neck made her feel utterly powerless, and another slapping her ass cheek made her yelp in shame. Her cuffed hands only exaggerated the helplessness, made her squirm for release even as she gave up the fight.

Before her now the wall had three holes, each roughly twelve inches across and covered from behind with a black curtain. But the curtains were parted, and jutting out from each was a full male appendage, each one thrust outward as if eagerly awaiting use. Two of the holes opened only a few feet from the floor, while the center one sat a couple feet higher, each spaced about three feet from the next. The appearance of the cocks protruding in contrast to the blank, black wall reminded her of how unreal this whole place was, but as she was pushed forward to her knees once more the harsh reality sunk in completely.

Though they may have been simply of average or larger size, they seemed enormous in length and girth to her. Forced into place in front of the first one, Amy wanted to cry, though shock somehow protected her from actual tears. Her mouth still suffered from the violation imposed on her just a moment ago, and now another man was ready to do the same. With only a semi-hard shaft and a pair of balls to relate to, the man might as well have been invisible. But she knew another stranger existed—three more strangers at least—behind those black curtains, and that frightened her. She felt more alone and overpowered than she ever thought possible.

It was clear what was expected of her, but the man in the mask spanked her bare ass a couple times for good measure anyway. She could feel the pressure of his hand on the back of her head. On her knees, with cuffed hands pressed against the wall for support and a show of reluctance, she met the first erection with her heart thundering in her chest. Everything in the room occurred so quickly that her mind could not take it all in fast enough to make a decision on her own. She could not absorb the implications of what she was about to do until she was actually doing it. Amy wanted to resist, wanted to fight back, wanted to scream for help, but instead she found herself sucking on another cock of another faceless man with little more than a timid squeal of protest and a whimper of disgust to show her hesitation.

Immediately her head began bobbing to a tempo encouraged by the man behind her. His hands caressed her naked bottom at the same time, periodically stopping to deliver a sharp slap to one cheek or the other. She wanted to shout out, but the thick round cockhead consumed most of her mouth muffling any objection she might choose to give. And of course there was no reason to object anyway. Some instinct told her struggling would be both useless and painful. She had already gone beyond the point of no return. She was sucking cock, and that was the way of it.

So she sucked as best she could, trying at least to show complicity in exchange for less rough treatment by her captors. The stiff shaft in her mouth grew rigid and thick, and the man behind the wall who owned it seemed to rock his hips slightly in unison to the bobbing of her head. It provided a clear moment of self-loathing for Amy, knowing that her mouth was causing it to happen, that her own lips inspired the sensations that made the thing larger and harder and more capable of violation. When she had applied her lipstick earlier in the evening, she could not have imagined it would be for this.

After a few moments though, she almost started to find the experience enjoyable, in a way. It was intoxicating. In another time and place it might have felt nice to realize she was causing this, to know that her actions could inspire such clear reactions. If she had to be a cocksucker, she wanted to be a respectable one at least. At the same time the stranger behind her groped and grabbed her ass, taunting her pussy once more with long, expert digits. The cock in her mouth gave her a sense of purpose. She was entirely sexual now and that felt sexier than ever. She did not have to think of anything else. When she was pulled away from this cock, she practically pouted at the loss, however much she felt relieved by it.

But her ordeal still had not changed her so entirely so soon. She knew who she was, understood that she was being manhandled against her better will. Still she allowed the masked stranger to jerk her body back and pull her to her feet without fighting it. Standing now, she was thrust down the wall immediately towards the second cock.. She had to find some way to accept what was happening, to lose her sense of self to the intensity of the moment. It was the only way she could think of to possibly endure the experience without cracking. She only hoped she would not lose herself completely in the process.

Stumbling forward, she opened her mouth on instinct alone, tried to engulf the shaft in one fluid motion. Her coordination was off, however, and the erection bounced over her lips and smacked her in the face. She recovered simply by licking the long underside with her tongue, feeling thoroughly wicked in doing so. This was a third cock, a third man in the span of so little time. It was something only a real whore would allow, and the thought of becoming a whore for these men made her insides quiver with unnatural delight.

It was a prospect she had never considered. Now she was consumed by it. It provided the safest harborage her mind could conceive. If she submitted herself to it, Amy could save herself from insanity. Though everything about it already was entirely insane, only by escaping into that role, subjecting her body at least to the utter degradation of sluttish compliance, would she possibly retain the integrity of mind to endure the experience as a whole. It required a strength of will she feared might be beyond herself, a fortitude more difficult than mere physical resistance. If she struggled, she already knew she would lose. If she gave up, she still could win.

Gripping the edge of the hole with her fingers, she managed to pull the bulbous head between her lips. With her tongue working to cradle the shaft into position, she slid her mouth back and forth a few times slowly to extract as much enjoyment from the action as possible before quickening her pace. The cock responded eagerly, growing large and hard in no time. And while she worked to give the best blow job she could manage at the time, the masked figure remained behind her, guiding her head at times, encouraging her sexuality with roaming hands and strong fingers all the while.

After a moment he took hold of one of her legs and lifted it, cradling the knee in the crook of his arm. This threw off her balance somewhat, and staggered the tempo of her cocksucking efforts momentarily, but she repositioned her hand and recovered as best she could. The masked man bent down between her thighs, hoisted her raised leg so that it hung over his shoulder. In this manner she found herself standing on one stretched leg, balanced awkwardly on the single spiked heel shoe with her thighs parted wide. The figure had complete access to her open sex in this fashion, and he used that to full advantage.

While she tried to maintain her mouth on the cock, her tormentor began rubbing and pinching her pussy, spreading her lips open until her stiff bud was clearly exposed. Amy squealed as the tender bit of flesh was touched, stroked into a further frenzy of desire by insistent fingers. Two fingers invaded her swelling hole, slipping into her hot wet channel without effort. In an instant thy found places inside her that caused her to shiver, that made her squirm impossibly. How could anyone know her body that well? How could he force those sensations so easily? As he pumped them in and out repeatedly, she moaned in undeniable pleasure, let the cock slip from her mouth as she screeched with irrepressible need. Unexpectedly—unimaginably—she felt as if she might come any moment.

Her body was so awkwardly balanced that she thought she might fall over, and in that position she was entirely helpless to prevent what was happening. She could not resist the surge of erotic energy that shivered through her frame, trembling through her widely spread thighs and escaping her throat in a shout nearly hoarse with passion. This had never been done to her before, and the inability to conceal her reaction made it all the more shameful. Her body was being violated and used, but its response was clear. For all she thought to resist it, her body only craved more.

The moment was truly insane, and with her leg still lifted, he began slapping her pussy. Hard sharp smacks sent tremors of mingled pain and pleasure jolting up her spine. He was yelling at her to keep sucking, and some portion of her brain responded while the remainder simply shuddered beneath the sensation overload. Throwing her lips once more around the stiff cock before her, she forgot everything else entirely. She forgot the room she was in, the way she had gotten here. She forgot about the strange woman trussed up in the far corner. She even forgot about the two other cocks eagerly pressed through their holes on either side of her. All she understood at that time was the need to keep sucking cock and the wave after wave of incredible sensations charging through her whole being as her open sex was spanked raw.

When her leg was dropped and she was pulled back from the wall, there was no relief. Her mind seemed to fog underneath it all. His strong hands groped at her breasts once more, this time pulling each one free by dropping the straps of her camisole down over her shoulders. They stood out above the top of the black garment like globes of unquenched desire, the tender nipples fully hard and yearning. Her legs wobbled as she was moved down the line of cocks, and her body gave no resistance whatsoever as she was compelled to kneel once again.

The third cock in the line stared at her like a challenge, and she accepted it without thinking. She reached up, gripped the heavy shaft with cuffed hands, and brought it hungrily towards her mouth. Like a wanton woman she devoured it, pulling on it with moist lips, sucking it desperately against her tongue, thrust her mouth down over its length again and again because that was all she could imagine to do. She had become what they wanted, and she did not care. The stranger had brought her so close to orgasm, that all she wanted was to gain that release. If she had to suck off a hundred more cocks to get there, right now she would gladly comply.

The masked man stood close behind her, pressing her head forward with powerful hands. With fingers knotted in her hair, he began rocking her head, increasing the tempo of her mouth on the shaft steadily until her face was rocking back and forth fast enough to make her dizzy. All she tried to do was keep her lips locked over the fleshy pole while resisting the urge to gag as the cockhead rammed into the back of her throat over and over. She tried to scream out in the process, but all she managed was a gargled moan through a flood of saliva.

Yet if he heard her he did not respond until she began to cough and sputter. Desperately she sought to pull her head away from the thick appendage, and she pushed against the wall with both hands until she forced herself free. Or perhaps her captor merely granted her respite then, there was no way to be certain. Either way, her head was jerked back from the wall by the hair and she fought momentarily for balance. Immediately she was forced to look up, and the face that stared down upon her brought a surge of fear to her chest.

Of course her body was still charged with sexual tension, and so the fear felt more like a sexualized terror, a fantasy sensation endured in a dark nightmare full of ravishment and rape. The cold steel eyes within the mask bore down on her, and she understood them for what they were. At the same time she understood herself for what she had become. The cruel eyes offered no sympathy for her, gave no care what for she experienced in this place. She knew she had simply been placed there for use, for abuse. Gazing at those eyes she comprehended the extent of her subjugation, and that powerlessness only charged her body more.

With strong fingers he gripped her face, squeezed her jaw until her lips were forced open like a naughty child's. Then he spit in her mouth, a reminder of her status. Before she could react—and indeed there was no reaction she could even consider at this point—he once again stuffed his own cock into her mouth, thrusting in deeply until her saliva mixed with his and both coated the length of his dick freely. He pumped into her face several times, and all she did was remain on her knees and submit to the guidance of his hands.

The lack of control raged through her thoughts like an obsession, burned through her body like a chemical addiction. The sense of degradation overwhelmed her. The revulsion of tasting cock became lost in the black atmosphere around her. She knew that her will had lost all significance in this place. She was here to stay, and all she had to do now was live though it, to endure the experience for as long as it took.

With a powerful grip on the back of her head her tormentor forced his cock deep into her mouth. The cockhead felt huge, and it pressed against the back of her throat until she nearly choked on it. But even then he did not release her. Reflexively she began to gag, and still the thick spike of flesh pressured forward. Her mouth watered, her eyes watered, and she struggled to pull away. Relentlessly though, he held her head in place, and she held her breath for as long as she could, fighting the urge to vomit with every heartbeat.

Though it seemed like forever, it lasted only a minute or so, but unbelievably she discovered the length of his shaft imbedded in her face. She held her eyes shut against the discomfort, but still she could feel the base of his cock against her lips, Her nose touched his pelvis, her chin had reached his ball sac. To her own astonishment, Amy realized his cock had slipped beyond her tongue and must have burrowed into her throat, the bulbous head touching the deep recesses in a manner she never even imagined. She did not breathe—she could not breathe—and when the cock was finally removed, her throat erupted in a fit of coughing and spitting. A thick splash of bile struck the black floor below her.

Yet all that did not appear to phase her captor in the least. Immediately he spun her shoulders towards the cock on the wall. Amy swallowed air and tried to recover as the disembodied erection filled her mouth once more. She gave no thought to the white trail of spittle dangling from her chin.

Each cock looked different, tasted different, smelled different, and yet each one looked and tasted and smelled no different that the next. They had all become somehow a separate manifestation of the same thing to her. She tried to put out of her mind that four separate men had so far enjoyed her mouth. She simply sucked on the one that was given her at the moment and tried to stay sane.

Once again the masked figure moved in close behind her, encouraged her head to bob faster with insistent hands. For her part, Amy worked hard at delivering a quick tempo so as to avoid her hair being jerked at. But once again it proved useless. The man behind her seemed to like forcing her head back and forth, and she just did her best to secure the warm shaft in between her lips while he rammed her head down on top of it again and again and again. The cockhead struck the back of her throat repeatedly, and again she gargled on fresh saliva trying not to gag. She tasted salt in her mouth as well without comprehending why. A strangled cry of protest escaped her mouth as she tried to tell him it was just too much for her.

When her head was yanked back, the fluid build up in her mouth spilled over onto her lips and chin. She wondered if that was cum she was tasting. But her head was tilted back by the hair, and immediately the masked stranger rubbed his hand over her face, scooping whatever was there into his fingers and stuffing it all back into her mouth once more. Her jaw stretched out painfully wide as it seemed the man wanted to shove his whole hand down her throat, but he only managed to get four fingers inside her mouth. When his hand was removed she swallowed whatever had been on them and tried to breath.

He pulled at her roughly, and she continued to struggle for balance on her knees. For some unknown reason he reached around and grabbed one of her exposed tits, crushing the tender breast in the firm grip of one hand. Amy squealed at the treatment, but could do nothing more about it. With his other hand he flicked the sensitive nipple, and sparks of electric energy shot through her with each sharp contact. Nearly lifting her up by the breast alone, he pulled at her tit and slapped the hard nipple repeatedly, a shower of painful vibrations coursing through her whole being until she had nothing left to do but scream.

Then he dropped her down again, pushed her towards the cock hanging out of the wall. She wondered if she had not had enough of it already. Painfully he gripped the edges of her moth, hooked his fingers so that he stretched her lips open wide. Then, as if she could not manage on her own, he thrust her head back over the cockhead, forced the thick shaft to the back of her throat while she moaned in helpless protest.