Inside the Garden Shed Ch. 12

Story Info
Sex in the kitchen? What is wrong with the bedroom?
4.8k words
4.73
25.6k
5

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

Chapter 12 - Sex in the kitchen

Gary was quite a good cook. He had always enjoyed cooking, even when married and the breakup of his marriage had left him very much having to cook for himself. He had not fallen into the trap of ready meals or eating rubbish. With time on his hands he had experimented. Saturday became not so much a gardening as a shopping, preparation and cooking day. Not just a naked gardener but naked cook as well - if the apron was discounted. Gary was very particular about not splashing his genitalia with hot fat or anything else painful!

This particular Saturday he had invited his neighbours, Tom and Zoe, around for dinner. Good neighbours and quite good friends. Indeed, in the case of Zoe, very good friends --as they had been enjoying mutual masturbation sessions for weeks and more recently had moved to full blown intercourse. It was not that they were lovers, really, it was that they both enjoyed a lot of sexual activity and Zoe now wanted to get pregnant. This latter accomplishment was something Tom, her husband, did not appear to be up to. Apparently though, and Zoe had certainly said this on more than one occasion, he was more than adequate in giving Zoe good sex.

Gary was a little surprised at Tom and Zoe being a little late but a certain flush about Zoe's cheeks gave him a hint of the reason and a quick whisper from Zoe had confirmed it. What he had not expected was the reason she gave for having jumped on Tom -- and having your wife jump on you and insist on being fucked was not something many men can resist -- was that she wanted Gary to have one last go at getting her pregnant that month.

"Fuck, Zoe, I can't whilst..."

"Course you can. Make it quick, I've nothing on under this skirt. There'll be opportunity. It'll be a bit quick and mechanical, sorry, but I do need it done."

Gary, still a little stunned from what Zoe was asking, had settled both visitors in his lounge with drinks and had chatted happily with them. It was going to be a pleasant evening but Gary was not quite sure if the prospect of fucking Zoe at some point was an added bonus or actually one hell of a worry! They were talking of holidays.

"Tom -- go and get the photographs of Crete from last year."

Gary swallowed. It was a set up, Zoe could almost have added "but don't hurry as I've got to fuck Gary whilst you get them."

"Are you hard, Gary?" It was so incongruous. They had been chatting about holidays and beaches and suddenly his next door neighbour was asking about his state of sexual excitement with her husband barely out of the room.

"No, I'm not. Where are we going to do this? Tom will be back any moment." They could hear him go out the front door. "I mean, are you wet and ready?"

"Yes, Tom and I were only fucking minutes ago. Get your cock out. I'll go and slip the front door off the latch -- make sure it's closed."

Gary was no more standing when Zoe came back -- even with his cock hanging out of his fly. The circumstance was not conducive to erotic thought.

"Gary -- I never would have thought it. You, of all people. You haven't been wanking in your shed?"

"No, Zoe it's just..."

It was quite incredible really. Gary had his two neighbours around for supper. One moment they were all chatting and sipping drinks: the next, there was chubby little dark haired Zoe in a pretty blouse and possibly her best skirt all of a sudden dropping to her knees, taking his cock in one hand and popping it into her mouth whilst with the other she pushed Gary's hand down her blouse. Zoe had sucked Gary before but not from softness. Feeling her tongue wriggling around his foreskin, trying to push right under it very soon had the right effect. His penis didn't get any bigger but it got very much firmer!

Looking back it had been one of those experiences you remember forever. All men like their cocks sucked up from flaccidity to hardness but this had the added frisson of danger and unexpectedness coupled with the way Zoe was all dressed up for an evening out. It would have only been better if Gary had been naked. Looking back he tended to add that embellishment when thinking of the events in his shed. But of course thinking back it was possible to add the entrance of Tom and his shock at seeing his wife fellating a naked Gary. A safe fantasy because it was all in the imagination. At the time he had been as worried as anything about Tom!

"You can't get pregnant that way, Zoe."

The penis was removed, "I want you as close to coming as you can be so you just push it in and come. Fill me up with your fertile cum -- lots and lots of it. Perhaps another day we can do something long, slow and enjoyable for you but today this is semen extraction pure and simple. Get those balls and prostate ready, Gary." Her mouth descended and sucked.

Gary's fingers played happily within Zoe's bra -- it was lovely and warm and what he felt was all soft and rounded. The feelings on his cock marvellous. Zoe was fucking him with her mouth, up and down at speed, her mouth watery and smooth. Just the thing to make the sap rise quickly and strongly.

"I think Zoe..."

The doorbell rang.

"Fuck," said Zoe.

"Yep," said Gary, "I'm ready."

"We can't keep Tom waiting. I'll get him, you hide yourself away."

Easier said than done. Gary turned and walked into the kitchen with his cock sticking out of his fly. It was not easy to put away and Gary did not want the risk of the job being incomplete before Tom entered the lounge. Gary shuddered at the thought of Tom seeing him zipping up his fly. He could hardly say, "Sorry, Zoe's just been giving me a blow job. She's very good at that - as you know!"

More chatting, time spent poring over photographs and plenty of time for Gary to lose his excitement -- which meant more time would be needed to work him up again later. Tom and Zoe had clearly had a wonderful time on their holiday. Gary could imagine the sand, sea and no doubt lots of sex -- particular seeing the pictures of Zoe in various bikinis. He wondered if there were some he was not being shown which were without the bikini.

The dinner preparation needed finishing and Gary excused himself. After a time, Zoe came in.

"Need any help, Gary?" she said quite loudly but whispered, "Let's do it." Her hands on his fly and his penis extracted before he could stop her. Her hand working him as he readied the dinner. He was opening the oven, moving plates, picking up saucepans all with his cock out of his fly and his pretty neighbour playing with it.

"I can't he's in the next room." Gary hissed. "Not much more needed, Zoe." He said louder for Tom's benefit.

"Oh good. In the utility room then, quick I'll lie over the washing machine. Just stick it in and do it."

Gary followed Zoe. He had not meant he was ready to come: more the dinner was nearly ready. At least he was erect.

Imagine seeing that. Your pretty dark haired next door neighbour leaning right over the washing machine, hoisting her skirt up so it left her bottom bare and spreading her legs.

Gary was in her before you could say 'Persil washes whiter.' A worried but nonetheless tumescent Gary. Hard thrusts in Zoe's warm, gooey wetness. Very pleasant but Gary was nervous. Tom was virtually in the next room. It was not so easy to concentrate on the job in hand, not so easy to reach orgasm like that. The object was not pleasure, not the delightful thrusts of intercourse nor the exquisite feel of orgasm: the object was ejaculation and pregnancy. Basically - get the stuff out and into Zoe and hurry back to dinner. Easier said than done when the mind is more worried than aroused.

"Hurry Gary, Tom will wonder where we are."

"And well he might. Sorry Zoe, I'm simply not there yet."

A quick push of her bottom and they were disconnected. A three incher, after all, is not that good a connector when it comes to intercourse.

"OK, we'll try again later. Try to think sexy things. You've got to do it. Imagine me all tied up and gagged or something. Tom has done that and left me like that whilst he goes out for a newspaper and you come in and have your way with me and I can't protest -- which I would!"

Gary tried to keep the image in his mind; tried to stay hard whilst sitting and chatting. It was not easy.

Tom was great fun. His comments over the photographs amusing. Zoe seemed to lose interest and wandered into the kitchen.

A little later she called, "Another beer, for you both?"

"Please," said the men in unison.

Gary walked out of the dining room into the kitchen and there was Zoe sitting on his kitchen table with her legs spread and skirt raised. Modest? Not. The invitation obvious and it was equally obvious Tom had been at work fairly recently. Gary could see everything. He opened the fridge and pulled out another couple of beers. "No, definitely, no!" he hissed.

Zoe nodded insistently and reached for his fly. In a moment his cock was out - not unusual for him in his own kitchen - and he was in Zoe - very unusual particularly given who was in the next room. Her hand tickling his balls. He had a bottle of beer in each hand.

"Come on big boy, fill little Zoe, make her pregnant." She whispered in his ear. Her tongue swirling wetly in his ear -- sexy as anything.

Gary pushed hard against Zoe's soft spread thighs, his cock inside her -- you could not say 'deeply'.

"Hey Gary, found that beer?"

"Yes, just coming." And he was. His seed was gushing out of his penis, his rock hard penis, and pouring into Tom's wife. Zoe was watching his face with an amused smile. The feeling lovely as he pumped but what if Tom walked in on them?

Gary nodded; he had done the deed, and pulled himself from her.

As calm as anything Zoe stood, smoothed her skirt, took the bottles from Gary and walked out of the kitchen carrying Tom and Gary's beer and not giving any indication that five seconds before Gary's cock had been in her vagina, filling it up with his creamy fluid or that she had just left Gary in the kitchen leaning back against the worktop gasping with his erection sticking out of his fly and still dribbling cum.

Gary pulled himself together and re-entered the dining room. Tom was seated with his beer and Zoe still standing. He could actually see his cum trickling down Zoe's legs below her skirt.

"Perhaps we should sit down," he said.

You've spilt some white sauce down your front," said Tom matter of factly.

Gary looked and indeed by his fly was some white stuff. It was most definitely not white sauce. "Oh, thanks, back in a moment." A hasty retreat. Not surprisingly he did not like to tell Tom it was not what he thought but probably was Tom's own semen leaked from Zoe whilst he was fucking her a moment ago. Not really the thing to tell your guest.

There was laughter from the dining room. Probably Tom or even Zoe suggesting it actually looked like cum! It did: because it was!

At the end of the evening Zoe actually kissed him good night on the lips, "Thanks for everything. Wonderful dinner."

Tom was in great spirits and seemed to have enjoyed himself, "You make the most perfect white sauce, Gary, so smooth, really delicious. You must show Zoe how you do that."

"I'd be delighted. Pop around any time, Zoe."

Her face had been a picture.

Gary lent back against the closed front door. He had enjoyed better intercourse with Zoe but that had been decidedly the riskiest. Would Zoe need more help, would she be round for more, 'white sauce' indeed, or was she already pregnant and that would be the end of that? It had been fun whilst it lasted. Gary could not complain.

Nothing from Zoe the next day; but that was not unexpected and Gary resigned himself to a quieter life for a time. Hopefully, next door, certain cells were busy dividing even if Gary rather hoped that would not happen for another month or two. If Zoe was not pregnant in about three weeks' time then he would be back visiting her bedroom in the early morning bringing the product of his balls for her. Gary was as happy as anything with the delivery procedure whether or not 'nurse' Zara assisted. Nice to have her hand controlling his entry; nice to have her firm hand on his bottom helping him keep up a good rhythm; nice to have her comment on the success of the penetration and ejaculation. He rather liked assisted intercourse.

It was also very nice a few evenings later, just as it was getting dark, for the doorbell to ring and Gary found Zara on his doorstep. "Come in, come in!"

Zara was in talkative mood. Her 'A levels' a success, her chosen university in prospect and her future plans shaping up nicely. Gary was delighted for her and his congratulations were warm. Nice to have her sitting in his lounge chatting about herself. Zara was a lovely girl and he very much enjoyed her company but, also, how many fifty-eight year olds in such a situation could also claim to know exactly what was under the girl's tee shirt and jeans, indeed know in very intimate detail?

"It feels so strange sitting and talking to you, Mr Roldern, with clothes on."

Gary had thought it very pleasant but was certainly not going to object if Zoe wished to slip her clothes off. Indeed if she wanted help he was more than happy to lend a hand! Gary got up and drew the curtains and switched on the light. "Be my guest, if you would be more comfortable."

It was fantastic; she just got up and pulled her tee shirt up over her head, her yellow tee shirt. For a moment her head was hidden but not her tummy or her white bra holding her dear little conical breasts. Zara smiled at him and reached behind and the bra fell forward and there she was in jeans and nothing else -- sexy as anything. Her breasts as conical and her areolae deliciously puffy at their tops. Gary was pretty sure he would be sucking those later.

"Better?"

"Would you like to spank me again, Mr Roldern? I know men have a thing about that. Zoe says Tom really has a big thing about spanking and she says he wants to spank me. Should I let him as a birthday present or something? Do you think he'll want to fuck my bottom as well -- should I let him? Should Zoe be there too?"

Was she teasing him with erotic ideas?

"Well I don't know what Tom really thinks -- but I expect he'd love that; he'd love, I'm sure, to fuck you properly and be sucked off as well! It'd be a busy birthday -- perhaps make it a week. But would I like to spank your behind -- of course I would, not that you've been bad but it is just so... spankable."

Bare breasted, bare backed, Zara just draped herself over Gary's knees, the tight fitting denim taut over her buttocks. A fantastic invitation. One, two, three slaps -- not too hard, but enough to make a sound. Lovely to run a hand over the denim; lovely to both slap and caress Zara's behind; lovely to know the next task would be to bring the bottom out into the open; have it all their in full view and to chastise it.

A hand on the brass button, a slow hand on the brass zipper of the jeans and down they came ready for another smack but this time on the panty clad buttocks. Unrestrained by the denim there was a pleasing wobble -- and an even more pleasing one when the panties too came down and the hand descended again.

Trousers down, panties down, socks and trainers off; Gary had a naked girl in his lounge, a young girl looking very young with her shaved mons and merely budding breasts. Zara's height did more gave away her age and Gary knew she was eighteen. Old enough to fuck of course - not that they were going to; Gary really was worried he might hurt her taking her virginity however attractive the idea of being the first and being the one to break through her hymen was to him. He might be short in the manly department but he was very thick; what was needed instead was a slenderer penis and not his battering ram. Gary imagined himself lining up a line of hopeful young men and choosing one for Zara; not a choice on looks but a suitability of penis. Boys made to wank themselves to attention whilst Zara and he walked down the line inspecting. She would like that; she had said as much before; having cocks (plural) to play with. The idea was not to play with them but to choose one for intercourse but that did not mean the others could not be made to come for her -- later.

It would be good to see Zara deflowered; to watch secretly -- or openly -- and see the big event. Unlikely though; he was sure it would happen whilst Zara was away at Uni.. Perhaps though she might bring the new boyfriend home and let him watch an example of their intercourse from the safety of her wardrobe and then be permitted to come out when he had gone and doing the same himself; Gary liked the idea of Zara commenting favourably on how his penis felt inside her compared to the lad and how much more he came than the boyfriend did, literally washing the lad's semen from Zara with his own!

"I'd better get you a drink." It was very pleasant indeed to be in his kitchen with a naked girl. Lovely to see her hopped up on a worktop with her little slit so prominent without its covering of hair; her pretty face all happy and those gorgeous little conical breasts with their puffy nipples standing. A little reversal of what had happened on summer days when it had been him who had been naked and not (at first) Zoe and Zara.

"Aren't you going to take your clothes off, Mr Roldern, I can't see if you have an erection."

"That is the advantage of trousers, you cannot see how many men your have caused to have erections."

"Do they? Just by me walking by?"

"Certainly like that they would and not a few when you walk by in your jeans and tee shirt I am quite sure!"

"Let me see you."

Gary walked into the lounge and seconds later was back without his clothes and of course he did have an erection. Zara's hand flew to her mouth.

"Oh, even seeing it before, even suggesting it and being prepared it still surprises me to see you like that. Aren't men funny -- and nice of course!" She hopped down from the worktop and kissed Gary's erection -- right on the end.

Gary handed Zara a glass and they clinked them together whilst Gary just touched Zara's slit with his cock. It was just there in front of him. Zara both saw and felt it.

She giggled, "A sexual way of saying 'cheers,' is that what you did?"

"Yes, I suppose so."

"What would two or three women do?"

"Touch their nipples I suppose."

"And what about men? Can you see yourself touching Zoe's Tom with your cock as you drink your beer -- imagining you both hard of course?"

Gary couldn't! If it was to be anything like that it would be more of a slap, a well practiced mutual swing of the erections into each other ideally making a slapping sound in a hearty, male, back slapping - not gay at all -- sort of way!

"Shall I make you some supper? I was about to make mine."

"Please."

It was funny working away in the kitchen, chopping vegetables, putting a pan on all the while talking with Zara whilst she was fingering and lightly stroking his cock just enough to keep it interested and erect. Nice too to borrow a little of the olive oil and make Zara's nipples a little extra shiny! Just lovely being naked with the teen.

"Do you think Zoe's pregnant? It's so amazing what this can do." Her hand lifted his cock up from underneath, holding the whole assembly, balls and penis in her hand. "It's so powerful and dangerous to girls -- well not dangerous really: just in certain circumstances. It's lovely really. I do like cocks, Mr Roldern! Well, I suppose this is the only one I've really seen get hard and do its stuff. Zoe says it's really, really thick and you cum so much."

"Not very long though."

"No, but that makes it sweet -- sweet and still dangerous, I love it to bits."

And she began kissing it all over - which Gary more than liked -- and then she opened her mouth and took the end in and began to suck gently making a contented baby-on-a-nipple sort of noise. There was Gary in his own kitchen with a naked eighteen year old teen with his erection in her mouth. What a thing to remember -- if he only had the camera set up!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers
12