Inspiration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,943 Followers

“Wait! Don’t leave me!” Clia shouted. She could no longer see her guide in the inky blackness.

“I shall always be with you, but for now I must go. There are laws even the Gods cannot break. Fair the well!”

“Clio? Wait please! Who is it?” Clia screamed almost hysterically.

-----

“Cli? Clia please wake up!” the insistent voice called.

Clia opened her eyes to find Beth looking down on her with an expression approaching panic. The little brunette was shaking her violently.

“What the…?”

“Thank god you’re awake! Are you all right?”

Clia looked around and realized she was lying on the floor in the kitchen of her apartment. She sat up slowly, tuning out the frantic questions Beth was asking.

“How did I get here?” she asked at last.

“I don’t know. Professor Roberts stopped me in the cafeteria and asked if you were all right. He said you got up in the middle of his lecture this morning and walked out of class in some kind of trance. I was worried sick,”

“I am all right,” Clia said getting shakily to her feet.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I just need to get some sleep,” Clia said as she made her way to her bedroom. Something made her turn her head as she was closing the door. She saw Beth standing in the hallway wringing her hands with a look of concern on her face that was heart rending.

Clia slept all of the rest of Tuesday away and straight through Tuesday night. It was sometime in the early morning of Wednesday that she felt the presence of Clio. The muse was behind her again and Clia only made one attempt to turn her head. When she couldn’t she relaxed. Clio’s arms slipped around her waist and she shivered when soft lips planted a light kiss on her shoulder.

“Hello little one,”

“Mmmmm, so this is what you meant by seeing me again? In my dreams?”

“Yes, whenever you are troubled or at a loss for words I will know,”

“And now?”

“Now you are troubled, but I cannot help you. I can only say that you should trust your heart,”

Clia nodded and felt those wonderful soft lips on her shoulder again. She sank back into deep sleep and into dreams she could not remember upon waking.

Wednesday Clia woke early and called each of her professors. She told each she was cramping very badly and couldn’t make class. All of them were very sympathetic and told her not to worry. She used this excuse about once a semester when she really needed a mental health day. She had discovered, quite by accident that it was the perfect excuse. Her female Professors all understood and immediately sympathized while her male teachers were all so embarrassed by the subject that they gave her no trouble at all.

Clia was sitting at the kitchen table writing down things she remembered from her journey with Clio when Sharon stumbled into the kitchen and poured herself a cup of coffee. Without her makeup and the false smile she always wore she looked older than her years. Her eyes had a hard edge to them that Clia associated with girls who slept around a lot. Rather than the semi contemptuous feelings she had always harbored against Sharon today she felt only pity. Her trip through time had showed her far to many women who simply couldn’t be happy with themselves. They needed to have their ego’s propped up by attention and sex was certainly one way to get attention.

Sharon said good morning and returned to her room. Beth came into the kitchen about an hour later as Sharon and Shelly were walking out the door. The two blondes had a 7 AM lab together in Butler Hall on Wednesdays and always rode in together. Beth avoided looking at Clia, got her coffee and returned to her room. She came out dressed for class about half an hour later and quietly exited the apartment.

All day Clia wrote, filling Comp book after Comp book with notes, ideas, remembrances and impressions. At 1:00 Shelly and Sharon came back in. Both were chatting and in a bubbly mood. Clia remembered the concert was tonight over in Monroe. Clia was forced to answer the door a few minutes later. The tall athletic guy and shorter guy from the weekend were standing there. Clia let them in and motioned them to the sofa with a distracted wave. She returned to her writing and after a few monotone responses to their questions the guys stopped trying to make conversation.

Shelly and Sharon came out and the four of them left without even attempting to disturb Clia from her writing. Clia barely noticed them leave; she was so engrossed in what she was doing. It was only when she heard the door open around three that she looked up from her nearly full comp book. Beth walked in looking very tired and very down. She started off towards her bedroom with her eyes downcast but Clia felt the urge to talk suddenly.

“Beth? Are you all right?”

“Hmm? Yes, I suppose I am,” the small brunette replied.

“Ya sure? You seem very down,”

“I’m fine. How did it go with your classmate?” she asked with a half-hearted smile. Clia could see that the smile was forced. She was suddenly very curious about Beth’s reason for asking. Clia chose her words with care, watching the smaller girl for her reaction.

“It didn’t pan out. She is not staying in school, in fact I won’t see her again I am sure,” Clia said slowly. Beth’s face showed conflicting emotions but to Clia’s now practiced eye they were as readable as any of her beloved books. There was sorrow there that things hadn’t worked out, but also elation. An elation that was filled with hope renewed. How many times had Clia seen that same mix of emotions in her trip through time? A million? More? She would never know, but for the rest of her life she would be able to read people with an uncanny precision that amazed her friends. The only question left unanswered was why the expression was there.

“I’m sorry Cli, I really am,” Beth said.

“It’s all right. I’ll get over it,” Clia said. Beth nodded and started down the hallway but stopped. Clia watched her as she seemed to be fighting some inner struggle. Finally she turned on her heels and blurted out “Cli, you wanna go out tonight and get some dinner or something?”

“No,” Clia said. Beth looked crestfallen but before she could say anything or turn around Clia continued, “I would rather stay in tonight, but how about we get some Chinese?”

Beth smiled and nodded. The smile was so radiant and happy that Clia found herself smiling. She returned to her writing and Beth disappeared down the hallway. Clia stopped writing and puzzled over that smile and Beth’s strange reactions. It was then that the words of the muse came back to her.

“The lesson here is that love can move mountains. Any divide, even that as great as east and west can be bridged by love. Even the gap of social acceptance. This last lesson was a personal one. There is someone in your life who loves you desperately. Whether you choose to accept that love or spurn it is up to you. You will always have my guidance and inspiration, but you will never reach the peak of potential you have unless you are happy and fulfilled in life. This lover can bring you such fulfillment and happiness,”

The words were the same, but the puzzle behind them was suddenly undone. The final veil of naivety was lifted from Clia’s eyes. Everything made sense to her now. The looks, the glances, the compassion and concern as well as the inapproachability a times all made sense. The someone who loved her desperately was Beth. Clia smiled and shook her head. What a fool I have been, she thought to herself. She realized she had also been very cruel albeit unintentionally. Clia giggled then. Perhaps I can make up for that tonight, she thought.

----

Clia stepped out of the shower and dried off. She looked at herself in the steamy mirror and frowned. She was getting nervous already and that boded ill. Clia shook off her apprehension and finished drying off. She combed out her hair and then took the make up case from under the sink. She did her makeup slowly and carefully. She already knew what she was going to wear and she knew exactly how she wanted to look. Once she was done she eyed herself critically in the mirror. She released a long sigh and hugged herself tightly. I have no idea what I am doing, she thought.

Clia shrugged off her misgivings and made her way to her dresser. She had never tried to dress seductively for anyone before and she wasn’t at all sure how to go about it. Most of her underwear was functional and comfortable rather than sexy, but her eyes were drawn to the white satin set her mother had given her on her last birthday. The set was still in the gift box and Clia took it out and opened it. She pulled out the tissue paper and took out each piece. First was the white lace garterbelt. Clia had not worn one since her Jr. Prom. To this she attached the white stockings that were packaged in a separate box. Over the garters she pulled up the panties, which were high thighs. The bra was a demi-cup and took a few adjustments before it was comfortable.

Over this Clia pulled on her school sweatshirt and a pair of loose fit jeans. She had thought about something dressier but it wasn’t a date and she didn’t want to seem out of place. She sat on the bed and was tying up her sneakers when she heard the door close. Clia walked out of her room to find dinner on the table. Beth had killed the main lights and lit a few candles.

“Hey Cli, dinner is served,” she said and smiled.

They ate dinner and talked about school, friends, the idiosyncrasies of their roommates and a lot of other things. It was nice and Clia didn’t even feel like declining when Beth produced a bottle of wine after dinner and poured them both glasses. The conversation turned to more intimate things then, life, their plans, passions, and ideas. After her second glass of wine Clia was a bit tipsy but she also felt very mellow. She had forgotten how easy it was to be around Beth, how comfortable the little brunette made her feel, the very reasons they had become such good friends in the first place.

“How bout a movie?” Beth asked.

“I think I have seen all the ones we have a dozen times at least,”

“I have a couple in my room I don’t think you have seen,”

“Like what?”

“Just let me pick one,” Beth said with a chuckle and headed to her room. Clia walked over and sat on the sofa, curling her legs under her and snuggling into her favorite corner. Beth came down the hallway with a DVD in her hand and popped it into the machine.

“So what is it?”

“Be patient, It’s a romance,”

Beth sprawled on the sofa, leaning on the other armrest with her legs stretched out under the coffee table. Clia tried to watch the movie but it became apparent to her quickly that neither she nor Beth were spending half as much time watching the movie as they were watching each other. She was at a loss now, unsure of what to do. She had no experience at initiating things and Beth seemed so scared that she was going to do something wrong she was paralyzed.

Clia looked at the smaller girl then. She was absolutely beautiful. She was also so nice and caring and supportive, the epitome of what Clia wanted in her life. Clia made a tough decision then, she decided to go against every reservation she had and try to initiate something. She scooted closer to Beth and curled up next to her resting her head on the brunette’s shoulder.

Beth looked shocked, but quickly placed her arm on Clia’s shoulder and held her tight. Their eyes met and for a long time they just stared. Clia’s eyes darted to Beth’s lips and then back to her eyes. Beth leaned forward hesitantly and Clia did the same, their lips touched almost by accident. Both of them drew back like they had been burned and Clia blushed furiously. Indecision was written all over Beth’s face she started to speak, then to lean close again, stopped herself and then licked her lips.

“Cli, I want to kiss you more than anything in the world, but I don’t ever want to hurt you. Are you sure it’s what you want?”

Clia couldn’t speak. She was shaking like a leaf in a summer storm. Finally she managed to nod. Beth leaned forward again and Clia closed her eyes. She felt Beth’s soft lips upon her own and it sent a thrill through her body. For a few breathless seconds their lips were simply touching, but then Clia felt the tip of Beth’s tongue swirl gently over her lower lip. Clia’s lips parted and Beth’s inquisitive tongue was soon exploring her mouth. Clia was enjoying the kiss when Beth worked her legs under her and then pushed Clia back on the sofa, levering herself on top of the blonde. Through the whole maneuver their lips never parted.

Clia twisted her lower body so her legs were out of the way and Beth settled down between her thighs. Beth’s kiss became more demanding and her hands slid down to pull Clia’s sweatshirt up. Clia just held on to Beth’s shoulders and kissed back. Her small hands found the large soft domes of Clia’s breasts and began to squeeze and stroke them. Clia felt the blood rushing to her center and her back arched. She felt a tenseness building in the pit of her stomach and rising into her breasts until they felt like they would be torn from her chest by the power of the sensations. Clia moaned into Beth’s mouth, which seemed to arouse the brunette tremendously. Her small hands dug into the firm flesh of Clia’s breasts and roughly massaged them while her pelvis rubbed against Clia’s. This new stimuli provoked a small squeal from Clia and Beth instantly ceased all her attentions and broke the kiss.

“I’m sorry Cli. I don’t want to go to far or too fast. I know it’s all new to you, but God you turn me on so,”

“How far do you want to go?” Clia asked when she caught her breath.

“As far as I can get away with,” Beth said and then smiled.

“Seriously, Beth,”

“Seriously?” she replied as her brows knit. She seemed to be fighting an inner struggle over what to say, but reached a decision and took a deep breath.

“I want to fuck your brains out Cli, I have since I first met you,”

“Fuck my brains out? How would you go about that?” Clia asked. Beth smiled and kissed the tip of her nose.

“Never you mind. Suffice to say I could if you would let me, but I don’t expect that from you, at least not yet,”

“How?” Clia asked seriously. Beth started to laugh but managed to keep it to just a chuckle.

“Your naivety is so refreshing. I have a strapon dildo I use with the girls I’m with. I’m what they call a butch. I am attracted to pretty feminine girls. I know I don’t look like what you probably associate the word to mean, but I am,”

“What am I then?”

“Confused,” she said with an impish grin, “And one hundred different kinds of sexy,”

“Seriously,” Clia said as she wrinkled her nose.

“You are what’s called a femme,”

“Which means?”

“It means you dress and act in a feminine manner. Femmes are usually attracted to butches, but not always. Femmes can be attracted to femmes or to both,”

“So I am a femme and you are a butch,”

“If you need labels, yes,”

“I don’t think I need labels,” Clia said in a small voice. Beth’s face turned serious and she lowered it until it was just inches from Clia’s.

“What do you need?”

The evening had been so nice and comfortable. Clia had enjoyed herself without having to think ahead, but now was the moment of truth. With the question of what she wanted staring her in the face Clia found herself utterly serene.

“I need you to fuck me,” she whispered.

Beth pushed herself up on her arms. She looked down on Clia with a strange expression.

“Cli, I… I have dreamed about hearing you say those words to me, but are you sure? You don’t have to do anything, I am content with just the evening and the kiss,” she said earnestly. Clia felt her resolve melting. She had not expected Beth to have reservations.

“If you don’t want to I understand,” Clia said.

“Don’t want to? Are you out of your mind? I have spent so many nights dreaming of taking you to bed it isn’t even funny. I’m so in love with you. Watching you fall for someone else was awful, but I at least consoled myself with thinking you were Het. When you told me it was a girl I wanted to crawl up in a hole and die. I spent hours kicking myself for never having had the courage to hit on you,” she said. The words coming hesitantly at first but then becoming a rushing torrent.

“Now you are lying here under me, like I have dreamed so often and saying the words I have longed to hear and instead of jumping at the chance I am acting like a fool. Worrying about how you will feel in the morning if we do. I must be loosing it!”

“No, you aren’t loosing it. Well no more than anyone else who falls in love. Beth, I should have seen it but I never did. Now I realize it and recognize it in myself. I love you too,” Clia said.

Beth seemed too stunned to move, she just held herself there staring. Clia laughed and pulled her back down, feeling the slight woman’s weight on her. She pressed her lips to Beth’s and after a moment felt Beth’s tongue slip back into her mouth. This kiss was long, sensuous and unhurried. Beth’s tongue explored every millimeter of Clia’s mouth and Clia’s did the same. Beth tasted sweet, like the wine but even sweeter and Clia found she couldn’t get enough of that taste. She stabbed her tongue into Beth’s mouth and searched out pockets of sweetness until there were none to be found.

When the kiss finally broke both Beth and Clia were flushed and breathing heavily. Beth stood up and caught Clia’s hand. She pulled her up and led her down the hallway to her bedroom. Clia had only been in here a few times but now she saw things that had never made an impression before. The lack of anything overtly feminine impressed itself upon her. The room was tidy and clean but almost Spartan. Beth didn’t give her a lot of time to look though; she led Clia to the bed and gently pushed her back onto it.

Beth caught the hem of Clia’s sweatshirt and pulled it over her head. Her eyes were glued to Clia’s ample breasts, but her hands fumbled with the buttons of Clia’s jeans. Once open Beth tugged them off and tossed them on the floor in a ball. Her hands were trembling as they undid the hooks of the bra. Beth made a sharp intake of breath as the bra came way in her hands and Clia’s tits were exposed to her view. She gently stroked them for a moment but restrained herself and stood up.

The small girl quickly shed her own shirt and the sports bra she wore. Her breasts were small but beautifully sculpted and capped with tiny pink aureole and hard little nipples. Clia barely had a chance to look at them before Beth shucked her jeans and stood before Clia clad only in her black silk boxers. She smiled and slipped the boxers off. Clia’s eyes were drawn to the juncture of Beth’s legs. She caught only a glimpse of her roommate’s pussy before Beth turned and opened the drawer to her nightstand. From it she took out a black harness with a sturdy black dildo attached to it. She expertly pulled it on and tightened the straps at her hips.

Clia stared in fascination; the sight was very strange but undeniably arousing. Beth stood before her with the dildo bobbing obscenely in front of her. She looked so feminine and lovely, save for that large black weapon jutting out from her slim hips.

Beth knelt between Clia’s legs and with one hand pulled her panties aside. The little butch wasted only a moment to drink in the sight before she attacked Clia’s pussy with her tongue. Clia had never felt anything like it. It was both soft and hard, gentle and demanding, smooth and rough. It was all of these things and more, but most of all it was always at exactly the right place to make her feel the most wonderful. Beth quickly brought Clia to the brink or orgasm, but always stopped just short of taking her over the edge. With each trip to the edge of bliss Clia was more and more aroused until finally she was crying and begging for Beth not to stop.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,943 Followers