Instructions for New Doms Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And never ever harm a person. This doesn't mean you cant enjoy spanking her – if shes into it, and believe me she'll let you know if she is! I had a sub once, passed on to me by the club, who had an overwhelming desire to be branded. I refused of course; no matter what I would never permanently cause someone that much pain or damage her body in that manner. On the other hand, tattoos can be fun and many a girl enjoys having the words "slave slut" tattooed across her ass where any man who takes her sees it. Saves time, they tell me!

So to give the female the last word – since this one doesn't have a ball gag in her mouth – here is the final comment from thje submissive female:

This just one female's perspective. you mentioned that we have teeth! And that we do but taking the larger context into consideration of what might happen after inflicting a moment of unexpected pain upon a much larger and usually much stronger person in my mind more than offsets any advantage gained with my teeth around a man's cock.

For me it is much more an act of my acknowledging man's natural dominance and a method to show how I respect his right to control me.

Performing oral sex also brings forth a array of emotions.

- For me the experience can range from being mildly to moderately erotic to having virtually no sexual benefits.

- It nearly always gives me some feeling of being demeaned. Think of it this way, any man would consider it an insult to be called a cocksucker. So its OK for a woman to perform oral sex but I am doing doing something that is considered to be an insult to another man. That says a lot about the inner feelings men have toward women.

- However it is also gratifying. Seeing a man get hard and knowing I had a role in it happening carries a feeling of accomplishment. It also tells me I have arrived. That a hetro male considers me attractive and worthy of his cock.

So I hope you've enjoyed my little story. I'll write more other installments if I get a positive reaction.

--Eric

12