Intellectual Pursuits Ch. 02

Story Info
Pauline’s sexual awakening.
6.2k words
4.7
19.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 10/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers

The next week in seminar, Jane was her usual self but Pauline seemed withdrawn, but of course that was also her usual self. I asked her to have coffee afterwards and we found a quiet corner of a plaza to sit. After debriefing on the seminar I asked her, "How are you feeling?" Pauline didn't respond at first.

"Kind of weird," she said, continuing, "intellectually, I don't see anything wrong with casual sex, and I did really enjoy our encounter, but a part of me feels uncomfortable, like I'm breaking some rules that are there for a reason. I was brought up very Christian, and while my views have become much more open, a part of me is still ruled by those...well, I'm not sure if they're moral principles, ingrained habits, just hang-ups or something more complex."

I nodded and since she seemed to have completed her thoughts I told her, "when I first became sexually active, my senior year in high school, I struggled with similar feelings. My parents are conservative and it took me a while to figure out that their rules weren't necessarily rules that belonged to me, or that made sense to me. It took me a while to come into my own sexuality. I guess I still sometimes feel that someone is looking over my shoulder but when that happens I try to remember that if I'm not hurting anyone, that there's nothing to feel bad about."

Pauline thought for a while. "I think it might take me a while too," she said. Looking me in the eyes she went on, "I think I want to slow down a bit, I mean, I'm not sure if sex with girls is a part of me or if I was just drunk and it felt good. But I do want to explore more."

"Pauline," I asked her, "would you like to spend some time together this weekend, just you and me?"

"Yes, Liam. I trust you. And look, I don't expect you to become my boyfriend but I want to connect more deeply. And I don't mind if you do the same thing with Jane or Francisca."

"Francisca?" I asked with surprise.

"I see how she looks at you in seminar when you're talking." Pauline said, continuing, "Maybe she just admires your intelligence but I think there's something else too."

In fact I had admired Francisca for her looks and brains but hadn't noticed her appraisal of me. I would try to be more attentive to her gaze in the future.

That Saturday, Pauline and I visited the Getty Museum, wowed more by the architecture of the buildings than most of the exhibits. After having our fill of art, we sat on a bench in the gardens, holding hands and looking out at the expansive view. "You know this seems really nice and romantic," laughed Pauline, "but the truth is, I've been thinking a lot about sex. I've been reading on-line erotica at night, trying to find out more about what I might want to try. In one story, an inexperienced young woman, kind of shy and timid, became submissive to a more experienced man who she trusted. He slowly pushed her boundaries into new sexual territory and she did things she never would have initiated on her own."

I took this in for a moment and said, "that sounds really erotic. Did you identify with this woman? Do you think that might be your path?"

Pauline blushed and demurred "well I don't know it that's my life path, but I think it might be my path of discovery, to overcome my fears." She looked deeply vulnerable as she revealed this. I wanted to reassure her.

"I think you're incredibly brave to share this with me and I feel honored by your trust," I began.

"But..." Pauline returned, sensing a reservation on my part.

"And I would love to explore this with you," I reassured her. "The only but is that I've never done anything like that either and I think it would be very exciting for me too."

Pauline relaxed and squeezed my hand. "We can learn together," she said with a smile.

On the way back to my place I started to formulate a plan, overwhelmed and turned on by the possibilities. We reached my garden illuminated by the slanting light of the late afternoon. I led Pauline by the hand into my cottage. "Are you ready to begin?" I asked her.

"Yes," she answered, "I trust you."

"Pauline, I want you to know that I won't do anything to physically hurt you or put you in danger, or hurt your academic career, or your family or other relationships. The clichés of sado-masochism don't appeal to me. I don't want you to call me master or only speak when spoken to. While I will push your physical limits, I'm not going inflict real pain or put you in a dungeon. Within those limits, are you ready to do what ever I ask you?" I asked.

"Yes, I will do what you say. I'm ready," Pauline said, eyes gleaming in anticipation.

"We're going to take it slow," I began. "I'm going to shave your pussy and my first rule is that I want you to keep it smooth for me all the time." Pauline looked excited. "Where do you want me" she asked.

"Take off your clothes and get in the shower. I'll join you in a minute."

I watched Pauline shed her clothes and walk naked to the bathroom, her ass swaying behind her showing off her slim sexy back. As Pauline started the shower, I undressed, put a fresh blade in my razor and got out some small scissors. I joined Pauline in the shower and after soaping and rinsing her pussy, I turned off the water and used the scissors to trim her public hair short. It was medium blonde and not very heavy so it was easy to trim. Then I lathered her and began to shave, first her mons, then beside her lips, and then, holding the lips of her pussy outwards, picked off the stray hairs along the edge. Turning her around I asked her to spread her ass and I shaved off the few hairs I found there. Now I rinsed her off and admired my work with my eyes and fingers. "Touch it" I told her. "Rub your bald pussy and tell me how you like it."

Pauline slid her hand down her stomach to her mons then darted a finger between her pussy lips. The lips of her mouth parted as her labia spread open to her touch. Pauline's gaze became unfocused as she brought her left hand down to cup her mons as her right hand caressed her lips and clit. "Cum for me" I told her, "rub your bald pussy until you cum." Pauline began to rub herself faster and moaned into her orgasm, her hair covering her face as she slid down to the floor laughing.

After we showered, Pauline and I retired to my bed. "I'll do anything," Pauline breathed in my ear. "I want to please you."

"Get my cock nice and hard and wet with your mouth," I said, "Then I'm going to fuck your bald pussy."

"I'm on the pill. So you don't need to use a condom," Pauline told me. "I want you to fill me with your cum."

I sat up against the pillows as Pauline positioned herself in front of me. She ran her hands from my feet up my legs to my hips, until her face was in my crotch while her ass was in the air. The mirror above the dresser across from the bed reflected Pauline's beautiful ass with her newly bald pussy peeking out from beneath. She began to lick and suck my cock with enthusiasm, then stopped for a moment to tie back her hair. Now I could see her lips engulfing my shaft, her hands caressing my balls as her eyes darted up to my face, looking for my approval.

"Pauline, that feels great," I encouraged. "Let me see how deep you can take it."

Pauline looked at me with uncertainty, then, concentrating on my cock, slowly engulfed it until all but an inch was in her mouth. She moved her tongue rapidly against my cock then came up for air.

"Force me," she said breathlessly. "Just push my head down until I can do it. Make me do it," she urged as she put her mouth back on my cock head. I placed my hands on the back of her head in a comfortable grip and slowly helped her head bob up and down on my cock, at first no deeper than before. As I got harder and more excited, I began to push a little deeper and then slowly pushed Pauline's head all the way down until my whole cock was in her mouth. I could feel her throat around my cock head. It felt incredible. Then I released, not wanted to hurt her.

"God I love that" gushed Pauline, "please do it again. When you dominate me I can do it. I can do what I can't on my own. Make me do it, again and again," she pleaded.

I was excited by this new experience and by Pauline's wish to submit to me. I grabbed her head again and used her mouth and throat for several minutes until I nearly came down her throat. I let go of her head and told her, "now turn around on your hands and knees." Pauline whimpered and immediately obeyed.

"Spread your pussy lips for me," I coached her. I drank in the sight of my wanton new lover, spread open before me. I loved the view of her ass and narrow waist in front of me and could look in the mirror to see Pauline's face and shining blue eyes watching me. Her breasts looked fuller hanging beneath her and I reached down to grab them. Pauline fingered herself as I slid my cock between her labia. She stroked my cock with one hand and her clit with the other as I slowly entered her tight pussy.

Her cunt felt like a silk glove gripping me as I plunged all the way into her. Pauline moaned, "oh fuck me, please fuck me."

I grabbed her ass with both hands as I enjoyed the sensations of fucking Pauline. She continued to cry out, not loudly but clearly, "fuck me, use me, I want you to cum in me, I want you to fill me, make me do what ever you want."

"Turn around and suck me" I commanded. Pauline spun around and gobbled down my cock. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her head. I pushed her down until my cock was in her throat again. Pauline moaned with pleasure.

I alternated fucking Pauline's pussy and her mouth. She came several times and I came close, especially as her throat pulsed around the head of my cock and her saliva dripped from my cock. I decided to cum in her cunt. Grabbing her ass firmly I began fucking Pauline hard. She cried out more loudly, "fuck me, cum in my cunt, fill me with cum then let me lick the cum off your cock, do whatever you want to me, cum in me, cum in me, cum in me!"

As Pauline screamed in orgasm I spurted out into her pussy as it clenched my hard cock. As I tried to catch my breath, Pauline turned around again and swallowed my cock, licking it clean all over and then just holding it in her mouth as it grew soft.

After we rested a while, I made dinner. After our meal we went out to the patio and relaxed in the hot tub.

"Is this going the way you wanted?" I asked her.

"I feel like a new woman," Pauline replied. "I feel like I'm opening up into a new world of experience. I know it sounds paradoxical but I feel so free when I submit to you."

As Pauline snuggled next to me in the steaming water I asked her, "do you want to continue in this direction? I have some more ideas for next weekend."

"Do we have to wait?" she asked.

We're going to have plenty of sex this weekend," I told her. "And next week, during the week, I want you to find some erotica on-line and masturbate every night. But I don't want you to cum." I continued, "On Friday I want you to be wearing a sexy outfit when I pick you up. I'm going to take you out and I'm also going to show you some new things."

"I can't wait" Pauline said, sliding her hand down to my cock as she kissed me. I couldn't wait either.

***

After my first weekend with Pauline, I went to a sex store and purchased a few items that I would use as part of her training. On Friday night I went to pick her up for another weekend of sexual initiation. She was standing outside her apartment building in the twilight of a warm evening. She wore a miniskirt and platform sandals that showed off her lithe, tan legs. On top she wore an off-the-shoulder, black lace peasant blouse. The open lace showed sections of her skin and strapless bra encasing her pert breasts beneath. Her blonde ringlets exploded all over her head, framing her pretty face. Dangly silver earrings, bangles and rings completed her outfit. And I knew that, following my instructions, her pussy would be clean-shaven and ready for my tongue and cock. I parked, got out of the car and approached her.

"You look fantastic," I said, smiling as I took Pauline's hands and kissed her.

"It's all for you," she replied, kissing me back.

I took Pauline out for wine and oysters. We walked for a while, overlooking the moonlight-illuminated beach and ocean. Pauline leaned over the banister and I held her from behind. "Umm" she sighed, as I slid my hands over her body and slipped a hand under her skirt to find her pussy bare.

"Baby, you are so naughty," I said, appreciatively. "But you know, I really want to see it."

I stood back as Pauline leaned toward the ocean and placed her hands at the bottom of her skirt. She slowing lifted the fabric up her ass until she was completely bare before me. She looked back over her shoulder at me and breathed, "it's all for you."

I was tempted to kneel down and give her a lick but I heard footsteps approaching and told her we could continue later. We continued to walk to a club I had heard about The dark interior featured alternated panels of black, red and mirrored surface set at different angles. We sat at the bar and ordered cocktails, talking about our week, but mostly enjoying each other, sharing touches and glances between us.

"I'm a little nervous about what you might have planned," she confided. "But I'm also excited to know what it is."

I didn't know how long I could continue being inventive so I planned to string my innovations to Pauline's sexuality over as long a period as I could. I did, of course have something in store for the evening.

I handed Pauline a small bag and told her, "I want you to go to the bathroom and put these on. And I want you to bring me something back in the bag: your bra. Pauline's face took on a look of excitement. She grabbed the bag, kissed me, and went to find the bathrooms, her ass swaying as she walked away from me.

When she returned, I couldn't see the difference in Pauline's attire until she was about six feet away. I caught a glint below her blouse and as she sat back on the leather stool beside me I could see the full effect before my eyes. She handed me the bag with her bra and I examined her new look. The pierced lace of Pauline's blouse revealed a swath down the center of her lovely breasts, including her pert nipples. Each nipple was fitted with a rubber tipped metal clamp and the clamps were connected by a silver chain, slightly visible though the sheer sections of fabric and completely obvious through the pierced strips. I drank in the sight of her sexy breasts and nipples as Pauline smiled at me, holding my hands in hers. We were ready for another drink and as the bar tender approached he did a double take at the vision of Pauline's revealing blouse and nipple jewelry. He tried to be discreet but clearly had trouble keeping his eyes off Pauline as he took our order for two more Aviators and carefully set the stemmed cocktail glasses before us, lingering a little longer than he needed.

People began to dance in the next room by the time we had finished our drinks so I took Pauline by the hand and led her into the crowd. In the center of the room we began to dance. Pauline moved sensuously to the music. As the light moved over her, the transparency of her blouse came in and out of focus. I danced close to her for a while and reached up a hand to take a clamped nipple between my thumb and forefinger. "How does it feel?" I asked her.

"My nipples are really hard, like they've been sucked and nibbled on for hours." Pauline said. "I can't wait to have your mouth on them. I can't wait to do what ever you want me to."

I turned Pauline around and held her curvy hips from behind, putting her on display for the other dancers. At first, no one noticed, then one couple after another took note, sometimes the man noticed first, other times the woman. I could almost read their lips saying the words, "do you see that?" A flushed looking woman with dark curly hair called out to Pauline but I couldn't hear what it was. Beckoning her closer, the woman came right up to us and said, "I wish I had the guts for that. You're really hot!"

"Thanks!" Pauline replied, obviously pleased.

"Well, I don't want to butt in..." the woman demurred.

Pauline jumped in, "no, why don't you dance with me?"

The dark-haired woman, who had lovely cleavage herself, danced with Pauline, gazing all the time at Pauline's pretty face or at her breasts as they moved under her blouse. The two women chatted a little and then Pauline took the woman's hands and danced closer to her, shaking her breasts for the other woman and anyone near by. They exchanged a few more words then said goodbye as the dark haired woman rejoined her friends who had been watching with interest from an adjacent booth.

After a little while I felt ready to leave and suggested that Pauline say goodbye to her friend on our way to the door. Pauline obediently strode up to the booth full of men and women, and the dark-haired woman jumped up to give her a breast-to-breast hug. The whole table stared at Pauline's breasts (or tried not to) during the short moments of leave-taking. As we neared the door I shot my hand under her skirt to give her pussy a quick stroke. Pauline looked back and me and demanded, "take me home. I'm so horny."

Once inside my cottage we tore the clothes off each other. I told Pauline to keep her heels and nipple clamps on as I sat on the edge of the bed. Pauline bent over to inhale my cock into her mouth. The sight of her lovely ass in the mirror and all of her jingling silver jewelry added to her allure. As she took my cock deep into her mouth I held onto the chain between her breasts and gently tugged at her nipples as she forced my cock as deep as she could into her throat until she felt herself choke and pulled back for a moment. My cock was wet and red and angry and I moved back on the bed, pulling Pauline on top of me. She impaled herself onto my cock and thrust her right nipple into my mouth. I licked it, then the left nipple a few moments as she fucked me, as I tugged the chain, then pulled the clamps right off her breasts.

Paula didn't scream but exhaled strongly and thrust her nipple back in my mouth. It was really hard and pointed after hours of being clamped. I kissed, sucked, licked and gently bit her nipples as she pulsed her pussy up and down my cock.

"Bite them!" she pleaded, "bite them hard!"

I used my teeth to bite Pauline's nipples, still with restraint but more forcefully. She moaned and spasmed on my cock then cried out in orgasm. I hadn't cum yet but held her hot body against mine as her gasping breath slowly returned to normal. Paula slid down my body and took my hard cock back into her mouth. Gently licking at first, she soon began to take me deeper into her mouth.

Coming up for air for a moment, Pauline begged me, "please...force me, make me swallow your whole cock." Propping my back with more pillows, I reached Pauline's tousled head and placed her mouth back on my cock. At first gently, and gradually with greater force, I pushed Pauline up and down until my cock head, roped with Pauline's spit, was plunging into her throat. Pauline's ass was up in the air and for a moment I wished I could clone myself to fuck her from both ends. She was limp, like a puppet, completely following the pressure of my hands on her head. I felt my cock get even harder and kept Pauline's head down on my cock as I pulsed blast after blast of cum down her throat.

Pauline sat up swaying as if drunk, eye makeup smeared, and collapsed with her head on my chest and her leg thrown over mine. I gently caressed her back as we both recuperated from the long buildup and intense sex.

"Liam," Pauline softly said, "I had such a great night. I can't wait for tomorrow." I kissed her forehead and watched as she fell asleep in my embrace. Eventually I drifted off, dreaming of a river trip through a forest. I woke up incredibly well-rested, Pauline no longer half on top of me but with her hand still on my chest. I gently extricated myself, showered and made a pot of tea and some French toast. The smell must have woken Pauline for soon she emerged, clad in one of my old tank tops that fit her like a too-small mini-dress, and plopped down at the kitchen table.

Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers
12