Intended Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starscape
starscape
136 Followers

In between his kisses, with a husky voice he addressed her comment to his original question. "Precious Sala...you are...most beautiful."

Filled with bliss, the woman sighed with contentment and pleasure. Though the power of his touch seemed to steal her strength, she reached out her hands and stroked the masculine contours of his athletic frame.

Working his way down to her chest, Jakal drew a nipple into his mouth, groaning as it hardened under his tongue. As he languidly suckled, he lavished attention on the other breast, its pliant shape fitting perfectly within his cupped hand.

As she moaned, Sala's arms dropped to her side again, too weak to move under his amorous attention. His hands, his lips, his tongue... He gave her so much, yet he seemed to have no limit of what he was willing to give. She was nearly overwhelmed by the depth of his feelings, and her body flooded with love.

His mate was writhing under his caresses when suddenly she cried out, "Jakal, please, I beg you. Take my body now. I need us to be as one."

Though he had rather looked forward to extending both their pleasure this night, the sound of her voice clearly communicated the extent of her need. Jakal shifted his body onto hers and kissed her once more, trying to linger for just a moment longer.

Gently parting her legs, his fingers brushed the silky skin of her inner thighs before straying to the heat of her wet sex. He slipped a fingertip between her petals, slickly covered with her nectar, slowly gliding the digit to the bud blooming at the place where they met. Lightly stroking the tiny organ, he felt her jump beneath him.

"Jakal, pleeease," Sala implored. "I need to feel you inside me."

Without further hesitation he entered her, both of them moaning with sweet ecstasy as they joined together. With long full strokes he thrust into her again and again as she desperately clutched at his back, whispering her pleas in his ear.

"Take me... Take me... I am yours."

Soon their bodies stiffened and jerked against the other, and together they cried out as the wave carried them away.

In the dark Sala lay nestled under Jakal's arm, her hand resting over his heart, hearing and feeling him breathe while he slept. She could not stop thinking about how lucky she was to have received the love of the man beside her. Though she knew he meant well, Kitad had been mistaken. It was she who was fortunate in this pairing.

Her mind drifted to darker thoughts as she recalled other interactions of that evening. The Spiritwalker was very clever. He uncovered one of the few advantages we had coming into this with little effort, without my even knowing until it was too late. She saw the look in his eyes; he intended to kill her, one way or another. As her pulse increased Sala took a few deep breaths to calm her rising anxiety.

As if he sensed her fear, Jakal's free arm reached across and pulled her to his chest. The woman turned her eyes upward and saw that he still slept. As his heart thumped against her cheek, she thought again of the great love of her mate and of the great adversary they faced.

Sometimes she wondered why the Spiritwalker chose Jakal, and not Sedon, to find her when she ran away. They were both proficient at their chosen skill, but Sedon was the Lead Tracker. From what Jakal told her the Spiritwalker was insistent she be found. Knowing that, she would have expected him to send the more experienced man. But he did not.

In a way Sala supposed she should feel some small seed of gratitude toward the shaman for his error in judgment, but the thought of being grateful for anything he had done repulsed her. So instead she considered what role the Great Spirits might have played in how everything had unfolded thus far.

Perhaps they had seen how she suffered... And in his own way, Jakal experienced the pain of loss and isolation as well. Perhaps the Spirits knew they needed each other, and helped ensure that somehow they would come together. Perhaps they recognized that in order to stand a chance against great evil, only an even greater love would do.

~*~*~

starscape
starscape
136 Followers