Interesting Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it Shaylee." Again Mr. Lowery had the last word and his tone broached no argument. Drew's hand released its grip on mine but hung there, prepared to reengage should I find the will to resist. He needn't have bothered. Looking about the room at the eyes fixed upon me I resigned myself once again to the impossible and brought my other hand forward to join the one set between my legs. Drew's legs had mine pinned down in a nearly uncomfortable spread and his hand were once again at my breasts, as much holding me reclined as satisfying his lust.

Bent back at the waist and neck my pussy was out of my own sight but clearly in theirs. They watched as my hands found my warm and moistening fold and rubbed there a moment before pulling the tender lips apart. I tried to look away from the hungry eyes feasting on me but I couldn't, their expressions were animalistic, completely consumed with carnal desire. Fat Louis was tugging at his crotch disdainfully, his tongue looping out to run across his lips. Harvey squirmed uncomfortably in his chair, twirling the drink in his hand to the point it splashed across the chair arm unnoticed. The old rancher and Mr. Lowery looked on stoically but there was a predatory gleam in both their eyes I had not seen before. Behind me Drew began to whisper encouragement in his own sadistic way.

The suggestions he made and the images he placed in my head would have disgusted me at any other time but thrust as they were into the fervor building in my loins they spurred me to abandon. He shared fantasies he had enjoyed at my unknowing expense over the years, some so depraved I blushed despite the completely deviant behavior I was engaged in. He bragged of masturbating the very night of that party long ago, his mind conjuring up impure images of the young girl I had been during countless ejaculations sense. He described in breathy detail what he could do to me, how hard his cock was and all the places he wanted so desperately to put it.

I had found that special place and a mesmerizing rhythm down there. My hands seemed to move on their own, disconnected but oh so influenced by the scene around me and the filth I was hearing. As the mouths of the men twitched and their eyes narrowed or widened in fascination my tempo and pressure increased, the friction building and focusing in on the point where I knew hysteria dwelled.

"If I go there" I told myself, clinging some semblance of control "If I move my finger only a little bit higher I won't be able to stop. I'll be on that ride I've never finished before and this time there is no slowing down, no stopping."

Drew's fingers pinched down painfully hard on both of my nipples suddenly, drawing both a scream and a completely unexplainable jolt of pleasure beneath my hands.

"Cum you little whore!" he said aloud this time "Dig those fingers in and squirt for us Shaylee, show us what a little slut you really are!"

Inexplicably his abuse was like gasoline to a smoldering fire. I cried out, in half distress and half passion as I worried feverishly with two fingers directly on my clit. My other hand came up reflexively and pushed Drew's away, protecting but then grasping my own breasts. My hips began to buck and I might have fallen from his lap had he not held me in place. My breath was coming faster, each inhalation a gasp, each exhalation a whelp of ascending pleasure. My legs kicked and Drew spread them even further, digging his heels into the floor, locking me in that position of complete oblivion, complete abandon.

I came. A shrill scream broke from my lips but was quickly stifled by my own hand, clasped hard across my mouth as my eyes stared wildy. My hips continued to buck uncontrollably and my legs flailed as Drew lost his hold. There was an intense warmness down there and a steady pulsing, sending thrums of pleasure throughout my entire body. The warmness spread, first to my thighs but then in slow liquid-like rivulets down my legs. I realized guiltily that it was liquid, my liquid, my cum cascading in a slow stream. The dim lights caught the dribble clearly and there were moans of approval around me.

I lay there, awaiting the spasms of pleasure to subside, powerless to move or even think clearly before they did. Drew released me, dropping me to the carpet in front of him where I rolled to my side and drew up into a fetal position, small spasms still racking my body but now from tears rather than release. I heard a conversation around me but it held no meaning, no importance to me in my state. There was low talk at first but then raised voices and finally what sounded like tones of agreement. When I finally regained my composure Mr. Lowery was kneeling on one knee beside me, the other's attentions returned to their drinks for the first time in a while.

He placed a hand on my shoulder and spoke quietly, compassionately.

"You O.K. Shaylee?"

I wasn't in anyway conceivable by any sane person on the face of the earth even in the most remote of ways FUCKING OK, but it didn't matter. I just nodded.

"It's getting late hun and I think it's about time for you to head home." He followed, tugging at my arm a bit to raise me to my knees beside him. "Theres only one chore left for you to finish and our deal is complete darling, o.k.? After that you're home free."

I leaned over and sat down on one hip, drawing my knees up under me and for the first time in more than an hour covered my breasts with my arm. The confidence and determination I had fostered during the torrid events of the evening were now gone, washed away in that flood of virgin passion. I was just a girl again, me again, sitting naked in heals and garters in front of these strange men. The self consciousness timidity and shame came back in a nauseous surge. Tears were forming again and I sniffed hard against them.

"One more thing?" he had said, hadn't he? "Just one more thing?" I actually asked aloud.

"Yes Shaylee, just one more thing." He replied almost laughing. "You've been a real sport all night. I wasn't sure you could handle it but you did. I'm real glad I'm not going to have to make that call to the police. I really, really am, you can believe that."

Somehow I did believe that, this had been a sadistic opportunity for the old pervert and his buddies for sure but in the calming moments sitting there I could see that I had set myself up perfectly for it. It could have been much worse though, I admitted, prison or rape. He had at least drawn a few lines on their behavior and given me a chance to avoid the police and a life-ending disaster in the process. It was going to be ok now though, wasn't it? They hadn't really hurt me, just as they had promised and although I had done things I wouldn't never be able to forget, I was really no worse for wear physically.

"What is it?" I coughed.

"You're a gorgeous young woman Shaylee honey," He began smiling broadly "and this show you've put on here has us boys near to losing our minds." He gestured to the others with this statement and they agreed.

"Fucking A" Mr. Louis said, tossing another beer can into the pile beside his chair.

"Got me so I can hardly think straight gal!" commented the old Rancher Kelmore.

Drew responded with something illegible, his mouth busy downing the bottom of a whiskey glass while the usually demure Harvey stumbled to his feet and spat.

"I'm so fucking horny I think I'm gonna die!"

Their outbursts would have been comical in any other setting, maybe even in that setting had it been anyone but me sitting there naked on the floor. As it was their words reinforced Lowery's intimation that we weren't quite through. That promise of home was still just a bit out of reach. I yearned for some to that reckless confidence I had experienced earlier but it wasn't there. I would have to finish this without it.

I looked up at Lowery and raised my eyebrows, repeating my question silently this time. He looked down and for the first time I saw unease in his eyes, as if he were debating not only how to answer but wondering if he should answer at all. Finally after a noticeably long pause he leaned a little closer and spoke low, almost whispering.

"You're going to have to give these boys and I some relief before you cut lose Shaylee? With just your hands honey or mouth so don't go freaking out! I just can't let these friends of mine leave like they are now, it wouldn't be right and well, I kind of promised. So take your pick of who and how but get it done right now."

There, sitting on the floor, with the disgrace and indignities of the evening behind me I wasn't sure if I had any self-respect left but at this final suggestion I felt what might have remained die. There was some hushed talk between them while I sat there my mind whirling. My refusal however was never even a consideration. Something bounced across the carpet and landed with a cold touch against my leg. I looked down and found a bottle of skin-softening lotion lying there beckoning me.

The site fostered an image of my hands sliding over Harvey's hard cock or pulling at Mr. Louis' dick beneath his huge belly. Mr. Lowrey and then Drew came to mind next, panting like a dogs as this time I sucked on their dicks with my mouth, their balls bouncing against my chin. In that few seconds I knew I could never do it, suck them. Jerking them with my hands would be mortifying but endlessly preferable to the indignity and disgust of actually putting them in my mouth.

"Can I just use the lotion?" I asked timidly "I don't think I can do, you know?"

"Her hands are fine, right boys?" Lowery replied, to which the others nodded although Mr. Louis looked soured in dissapointment.

Taking the bottle in my hand I crawled the short distance to Harvey and kneeled in close between his legs. He fumbled at his belt until Lowery told him to just relax and let me do it. The notion smarted, somehow having to actually unbutton his pants and expose him myself made the deed more personal, even more humiliating. He eased his hands back on the chair arms and scooted forward a bit, nearly dropping his butt out of the chair. I sat the lotion aside and unbuckled his belt, unsnapped and unzipped then tugged his pants down to his knees and then to his ankles.

His briefs got caught in my grasp and in that one swift motion I fully exposed his already hard penis. It was right there, only a foot from my kneeling face. I tried not to look at it but couldn't help myself. It was surreal, a strange man's hard cock right there and I was about to touch it, play with it, stroke it until it...I forced an image of the eventuality away in an embarrassed nudge. I tried desperately to separate the task before me from the man waiting for it. Spilling a liberal glob of lotion into my right hand I slid it over his cock and followed quickly with my left, slipping into a quick and steady rhythm.

His penis pulsed in my hands, actually bobbing in spasmatic contractions when I let go to apply more lotion. His legs flexed on either side of me and I watched despite myself in amazement as the initially loose hanging ball-sac began to draw up, tighter and tighter, until it bulged taught and flush just beneath his thickening rod. I increased my tempo and his breath began to come in tight whistles between his teeth. His eyes rolled and then closed, his hands clutching in open air. The end came swiftly and unexpectedly.

As one stroke followed another there was a sudden surge in my hands. Harvey let out a guttural moan and a jet of thick warm jizz spurted from between my fingers and landed with surprising weight on my forearm. I tried to continue, not certain what I was supposed to do at that point but he grabbed for my hands frantically as another shot and then another escaped him, lobbing up and arcing back onto his shirt. I pulled away and watched revolted yet curious as he grasped his own flesh and the shower continued, each succeeding spurt propelling a smaller wad a shorter distance. Finally a single plug of thick cum merely bubbled out and ran down his already sticky fingers. He was done.

I backed away, wiping my arm across his pant leg without either of us really noticing. I was a little stunned by what I had seen, what I had been part of, what I had caused. It had been repugnant certainly, in a visceral, grossly organic way but powerful as well, mystifying in its intensity. It was the first time I had ever seen a man ejaculate, other than in static photographs shared by a more experienced girlfriend. His response had been so raw, his release so violent I couldn't help but be fascinated. As I turned then toward Mr. Kelmore I had to admit a certain curiosity. Would the old rancher behave the same way?

Kelmore waved me away however, smiling timidly he gestured to Lowery beside him instead.

"There's nothing I'd like more sweetheart but my plumbing aint what it used to be. I'm plenty happy just watching the show. Go ahead and give Lowery your attention there, I'm just fine."

He emphasized this last statement with a long pull on his half-empty longneck but there was disappointment in his voice. I felt a strange mix of relief and compassion as I turned to Mr. Lowery. Again I had assumed for some reason that he would last, the very last recipient of what I dared to believe would be my last performance but I was wrong.

My father's boss looked at me expectantly and shifted back in his chair much as Harvey had.

"You're almost done Shaylee, make it good and your home in bed in thirty minutes." He encouraged.

I followed the same routine as before, with his belt, his pants and then his cock. Lowery wasn't hard however when I exposed him. I considered the half-aroused but still flaccid penis in my hand a little perplexed. He let out a contented sigh and gave each of my boobs a playful squeeze before reclining back fully to accept my services. With another dob of lotion I began pulling him, hand over hand, stretching his member, milking it. He groaned and warned me not to neglect his balls. Responding apprehensively I reached down with one hand and cupped his sack while the other continued to work on his cock. They were heavy in my hand and I rolled them in my fingers uneasily. I must have done it right however as he began to stiffen immediately, his body and his penis in my other hand.

I continued the dual manipulation, his hardening cock making it easier to stroke now and his balls in my hand beginning to tighten as I had seen Harvey's do. I returned both hands to his penis but he shook his head and gestured to his balls again. I did as I was told and within seconds he came too. It was not quite as explosive as Harvey's and he reacted differently but it was no less impressive. He shook, from his legs to his shoulders Mr. Lowery shook while I pumped cum out of him. His head pitched back so violently I thought he might be having a seizure or something for a second until he too grabbed at my hands, forcing me to ease back on the pressure and pace of my attentions. As I knew what to expect this time I aimed his pulsing member away and unloaded his spooge on the chair's armrest and the floor beneath.

He nodded finally, wordlessly indicating I should move on while he lay there looking exhausted. His breathing was slowing but I wondered for the first time about the toll this might take on an old man. What if one of them had a heart attack or something? The thought both scared and humored me.

"It would serve them right." I thought evily and replaced some of my apprehension and disgust with a desire to actually push one of the bastards just that far.

Looking up from Mr. Lowery I found Drew waiting anxiously. As I approached he tried unsuccessfully to capture my eye but I purposefully directed my gaze elsewhere, anywhere but into his. Frustrated he reached out and spun me about as I neared, then drew me back so that I stood above him, straddling his lap, his words and hot breath behind me, focused right at my ass.

"Go ahead Shaylee honey, get started only this is going to be a bit different." He teased wickedly. Unsure, I reached down between my own legs and found the button on his pants. As I opened them I had to bend over to reach and involuntarily thrust my butt even closer to his face. I felt his hands on my hips as I tugged at his pants and when his already aroused cock emerged he pulled me back even more.

My hands wrapped around him and began the now familiar routine of hand over hand action supplemented by one or both stroking up and down rhythmically. I was conscious of my ass and fairly spread pussy inches from his face of course but had become numb to such exposure until a strange new sensation drew my attention back there and interrupted my administrations.

"Shhhhh." He urged, pulling away a bit to deliver the warning. "You just keep doing what you're doing little girl and I'll mind things back here."

The sensation returned and realized suddenly it was his tongue. He was licking me back there. As my hands returned to their work I could feel him lapping at me like a dog, then probing me with a surprisingly firm intrusion. His tongue slid over me, interlaced with kisses to my cheeks and pussy, tracing the flesh there from the sensitive top most portion of my pussy to the back and then further. As I subconsciously stroked faster he moved up and I felt his fingers spread my ass cheeks. I flinched when his tongue found my butthole, drawing a short laugh from him before he began furiously tongue-working the virgin tissue there. It was hard to concentrate on what I was doing while being so eagerly violated and I found my hands halting, a cautionary thrust of his hips necessary to put me back to task.

His face was buried now, I could feel his nose wedged between my cheeks and trickles of his saliva and what might have also come from me ran down my thighs. His hands free he reached them forward and took my suspended breasts and kneaded them as I increased the tempo of my stroking. The hands began to clutch more fiercely and I his legs jerked spasmodically, announcing the impending climax. He began to slurp at the liquid mess he had made of my pussy and I could actually hear him swallow. His cock stiffened all too familiarly in my hand and I cried out as his hands reflexively clamped down hard on my suspended breasts.

A powerful jet of semen erupted from his cock and I jerked my head to the side to narrowly avoid being splattered by it. I aimed it away but continued to stroke him, expecting his interference but it never came. He continued to 'eat' me back there, sucking and licking repulsively until his cock finally grew soft in my hands, spent. He released me and I stepped away, not wanting to look back, but I did. He returned my momentary gaze with a wink, his face wet and lips foamy with our sick joining. He laughed at me as I spun away, tugging at his pants.

"You can think what you like of me now little lady," he said, rubbing a sleeve across his mouth, "but you will be thinking about that later, thinking about me later, I promise you that."

To my horror I realized he might be right.

I had no further time to contemplate him or his promise because Mr. Louis was next, the last, and he was waiting for me.

I stepped toward him and felt the cold tang of fear in my belly again. He looked at me not with the desire I had found in the other's eyes but with a fierce resentment, as if had provoked him somehow. He was angry and the emotion was tied up somehow with his clearly visible arousal as he had already pulled his pants to his ankles and sat there ready. His t shirt was drawn up a bit over a huge hairy gut and his fat thighs almost touched despite spreading to the limits of the chair he occupied. His dick barely protruded from a nest of thick brown and graying pubic hair despite its hardness and I was silently amused at his comparative inadequacy.