Interesting E-Mail

Story Info
Sex in the mail?
4.5k words
4.06
14.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers

MARCH 16, 2009

To Ed0613 from LOOKING88

Dear Ed: (I assume that's your name).

I love porn and just finished reading the story you wrote, "The Gal and the Geezer" on the "Great Sexpectations" porn site and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. I have read a lot of your stories but I think that one was the best.

I am a 20 yr old female college freshman in Atlanta and it has always been my fantasy to have an older man as a lover. In my imagination, that was me having sex with that old man. Thanks for the story that helped fill out my dreams. It made me wet.

I hope you will write me back.

Lorrie

MARCH 16, 2009

To LOOKING88 from Ed0613

Dear Lorrie:

Thanks for writing and I am pleased that you liked that story. I always try to answer people that take time to write to me.

As you may know if you read my bio, I am a 56 yr old, widowed, retiree, living in St. Petersburg, Florida, and that tale was (and still is) based on my fantasy of having a very young woman, perhaps collage age, as a lover.

I was fortunate enough to do almost that last year. Although it was far too short lived, I had one of the wildest times of my life when I met a 24 year old, very attractive woman on the run from her abusive live-in ex-boyfriend. She moved in with me and we had a wonderful 8-month long, very hot, sexual relationship.

I certainly miss her now, and get very horny especially after talking to someone like you.

Think of me and stay wet.

Ed

MARCH 17, 2009

To Ed0613 from Looking88

Dear Horny Ed:

How exciting!

Since she had been living with a boyfriend, I imagine she was sexually experienced when you met her. Tell me about all the things you did and how you did them.

I have a boyfriend and although we try to do it a lot, neither of us is very experienced and we are not quite sure what we are doing sometimes. I take the pill so I don't have any hang up about getting pregnant.

He likes oral sex the best but I am just getting use to the taste of it. When we first started I couldn't let him cum in my mouth but now it isn't too bad. In fact sometimes I kind of like it.

I like it when he does oral sex on me too but I can't seem to get him to hit the right spot all the time. Any pointers?

Love, and still wet,

Lorrie.

MARCH 18, 2009

To LOOKING88 from Ed0613

Dear Still Wet Lorrie:

The only thing I can suggest on your oral sex problem is to make him keep doing it until he gets it right. Show him your clitoris and make him find your 'G' spot and explain how sensitive they are. Let him play around with them for a while. When he touches the right spot with his tongue, tell him how good it feels.

The 24-year-old gal I met, Martha, was a fireball in bed. She liked to be screwed from every angle and loved oral sex. Once in a while, after we had fucked, she would wake me up by sucking on my soft cock. That always got me ready again and I could go all night the second time.

For oral sex, she liked to sit on my face so that she could look down and see my eyes. She would hold the headboard while grinding her pussy into my mouth and tongue with my nose rubbing against her clit. I liked that too because I could reach up and play with her tits while I ate her pussy. Maybe you could try that.

Love,

Always horny,

Ed.

MARCH 19, 2009

To Ed0613 from Looking88

Dear Always Horny Ed:

We did it the way you said and it was the best ever!

I made Todd lay on the bed and I got on top of him. First I sat on his penis for a few minutes but he almost had an orgasm so I had to stop that. Then I worked my way up to his face and sat on his mouth. Just like you said, with his tongue in my pussy, his nose was massaging my clitoris. I could look down and watch his eyes as he licked his tongue in and out of me like mad. That made me so hot I had a climax and almost drowned him with my juices. Later, I gave him a blowjob and took all of his cum. He was fucking my face so hard I was afraid he would hurt me but somehow his dick and cum tasted better when it was mixed with my pussy juice.

Later on, when he was asleep, I tried sucking on him again and even though he got hard, he shot-off in my mouth without waking up.

Tell me more about having sex with Martha.

Love,

Lorrie.

MARCH 20, 2009

To LOOKING88 from Ed0613

Dear Lorrie:

As I said in my last e-mail, Martha liked any kind of sex.

She was on the pill too, so we never had to use a condom.

I think she liked sitting on my cock, so she could be in control, the best. She would start by blowing me until I was rock hard and then straddle my midsection. She did a little trick of laying my cock down against my stomach and then lapping over it with the lips of her pussy, kind of like a hot dog in an upside-down bun. She would slide back and forth so that the head of my dick was rubbing her clitoris. Just about the time we were both read to cum, she would guide my cock into her cunt and sit down, ramming it deep in her pussy. She would rise up slowly and then plunge all the way down and then wiggle around. God, the sensation! When I came, it felt like I was shooting my cum into her like a fire hose.

I get hard just thinking about that.

Love,

Ed.

MARCH 21, 2009

To Ed0613 from Looking88

Dear Hard Ed:

I can imagine what you mean about getting hard, I got so wet reading your last e-mail that I had to use my vibrator to relieve myself. When Todd gets here I'm going to screw his balls off, LOL, so to speak.

Last night was Friday so we went out bar hopping. In one place I was feeling real horny and was telling Todd what I was going to do to him when we got home. A guy sitting on the other side of me heard what I said to Todd.

When Todd went to the bathroom the guy said a couple of sexy things to me. One thing led to another and by the time Todd got back I had the guys dick out and was giving him a hand job right there at the bar. It was dark and not very crowded so only Todd could see what I was doing but he still got real pissed. Todd left me at the bar so the guy (I don't even know his name) and I went out to his car. He finger fucked me to a climax and I gave him a blowjob.

I was standing at the curb trying to get a cab when Todd came back. I told him nothing happened after he left so we went back to his place and had sex. Todd's cock is much bigger than the guy in the bar and his cum is sweeter. Todd wanted to fuck me in the ass but I wouldn't let him.

Have you ever done that?

Love,

Tender Ass

Lorrie.

MARCH 22, 2009

To LOOKING88 from Ed0613

Dear Tender Lorrie:

Damn! That was quite an experience in the bar. I've been around a lot but I never had anything quite like that happen to me.

I had anal sex with Martha a couple of times but I liked it better with my dick in her pussy. When we did do it that way, she would get on her hands and knees and put a special lube around her asshole. I would have to ease it in a little at a time, stop, pull it out a little and then push it in a little farther. Once it was in, I could stroke away and she had good control of the muscles in there. She could contract them and then ease off so that it felt like she was milking me.

I don't know why she liked it at all; I don't think she ever had an orgasm that way.

I do know that while I was fucking her ass, she would be playing with her clit but

I liked it much better when she would get in the same position and I would fuck her pussy from behind. It felt like I could ram my dick up all the way up into her throat when we were like that. I would close my eyes, hold on to her hips, and pound my cock into her again and again, sometimes sliding her back and forth while I held still. Doing it this way she would also play with herself and often had a climax or two before I shot my wad.

I'm going out bar hopping tonight and see if I can find someone as obliging as you.

Love,

Looking for Pussy

Ed

MARCH 23, 2009

To Ed0613 from Looking88

Dear Looking Ed:

What you described sounded so interesting I let Todd try it this morning. His cock is so big it hurt too much so he finished by fucking me from behind like you said. I fingered my clit and, sure enough, I had two orgasms before he had one. I loved that!

Later in the morning we started playing another game. We went to the park (It was a little cool) and I wore a very short mini skirt with no panties and a very loose blouse with no bra. My nipples were hard a rocks. I would get in front of a man or group of men and drop something. When I bent down to pick it up, they could see everything, my ass, my pussy and my tits. Todd was hiding in the bushes and took their pictures. I got so wet from letting the men see me that we went into the bushes and Todd fucked me. We went back out and flashed about ten more men. We were sitting on a bench and a guy across the way was watching Todd playing with my pussy. The guy took his dick out and was jacking off when a cop came along. He didn't see the guy with his dick out but he saw us and let us off with a warning. (He also gave me his telephone number when Todd wasn't watching)

Later we went to an outdoor restaurant and sat across from another older man. When I moved around a little and opened my legs, he could see right up my skirt into my pussy. It was so exciting I got wet again. When I told Todd about the man watching he slid his hand under the skirt and fingered me again. The old man got up and went to the toilet with a big lump in his trousers. Todd followed him and said the old man was masturbating in there.

We moved around the park and I was able to flash quite a few men during the afternoon but I didn't let Todd rub my pussy any more.

By the time we got back, I was so hot that I had a climax as soon as Todd put his tongue in me.

Has any body ever flashed you?

Love,

Chilly Titties

Lorrie.

MARCH 24, 2009

To LOOKING88 from Ed0613

Dear Beautiful Titties Lorrie:

I did have a gal flash me once. I thought it was an accident but after what you talked about, I now think she may have done it on purpose. I was at a stock car race and standing by the fence in front of the bleachers. I turned around and there was an attractive woman with her husband or boyfriend sitting in the stands just a few feet away from me, just at eye level about the fourth row up, wearing a skirt. She smiled at me and opened her legs a little and I was surprised that she didn't have any panties on. Like you said, I could see straight into her pussy. She looked away but kept her legs open as long as I stood there. She turned around and smiled at me at least three times. Once she winked.

I had to leave but when I came back again she had closed her legs. She didn't open them again while I was there although I waited a long time. I watched her for quite a while but finally she just looked at me and shook her head just a little as if to say "no".

I went out bar hopping last night and did meet a nice, divorced lady. She wasn't as young as I would have liked but she was still very sexy. We didn't do any thing at the bar but we went back to her place and had some good sex. She has a nice, big house with a hot tub where we went skinny-dipping. At one point, she sat on the side with her legs in the tub and let me eat her pussy while I was in the water. At the last second she had such an orgasm that she imprisoned my head with my face mashed into her cunt. I didn't mind, her juices were sweet.

She had a chase lounge on the pool deck so she laid on that and I fucked her there.

I'm going to take her to dinner tonight.

Love,

Ed.

MARCH 26, 2009

To Ed0613 from Looking88

Dear Ed:

Sorry I didn't write yesterday because I got some bad news. Todd, my boyfriend/lover is a civil engineering major and left to go on an engineering field trip to South America this morning. He won't be back until late summer.

We spent yesterday in bed. My pussy is tender and I know he said his dick is sore. Between oral and intercourse, we must have done it 10 or 12 times. The last time I sucked him off, there was almost no cum. At one point he couldn't get hard even after I nursed on him for ten minutes.

I'm going to try something new and I will tell you about it the next time I write.

Love,

Tender Pussy,

Lorrie.

MARCH 27, 2009

To LOOKING88 from Ed0613

Dear Tender Lorrie:

I was worried when I didn't hear from you yesterday but now I understand.

I took my new lady friend Rita out for dinner the day before yesterday and what a time! She is kind of small. I guess you could call her petite but she can eat like a farm hand. She put away an appetizer, a 16-ounce steak with all the trimmings, a dish of crème frappe, 4 cocktails and a cup of coffee.

When we went back to her place, I was afraid if I stuck my dick in her she would burst like a piñata but she didn't. We fucked like a couple of rabbits until almost daylight.

I think I'll be seeing a lot of her.

Love,

Finally Getting Enough,

Ed.

MARCH 28, 2009

To Ed0613 from Looking88

Dear Getting Enough Ed:

I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself.

I told you I was going to try something new, well I did!

I got a job at a massage parlor. Besides me, there are 3 or 4 girls and a big, burley bouncer that watches the counter and the door. I work 6 PM to midnight, five days a week.

Yesterday, Friday, was my first day and I made over $400 in 6 hours. All I have to do is rub the men's bodies with some oil, turn them over and massage their cocks until they cum. For each customer I get $30 if I have my clothes on or $50 if I am nude when I do it. (Nobody ever did ask me to do it with my clothes on) I also get tips from the men and most of them gave me $20. I have to let the men touch me but I am not supposed to fuck them.

The first two guys I had looked like business men. They were together and each one waited while I did the other one. The first one just lay there with his eyes closed while I jacked him off but the other one rubbed my ass and felt my tits. They both gave me $20 tips.

The next guy was an older man but really neat! He was kind of small and mousy with a bald head and very white skin. When I turned him over he had a hard on with the smallest dick you can imagine. It was perfectly shaped but smaller than a hot dog, about 4 inches long and no bigger around than my thumb. It was the cutest thing I ever saw. I fondled it and caressed it for a while and then I couldn't help myself, I took it in my mouth.

He had an orgasm almost immediately but because I didn't know him, I had to spit out his cum. (I'm not supposed to give them blowjobs anyway.)

He tipped me $50 and said he would ask for me the next time he came in.

The next guy was just average Joe, but he only tipped me $10 and he pinched my right tit very hard. I told Craig, the bouncer, and he said he would take care of him next time he came in.

I don't think I will ever forget the fifth guy. He was a huge hulk of a man, at least 300 lbs with hair all over his body. He looked like a bear. When I finished rubbing his back with the oil, he looked like a wet dog with his fur all slicked down. I turned him over and you couldn't even see his cock and balls for the hair.

While I was massaging his chest he put his hand on my ass. It was as if he gave me an electric shock! I was never so turned on in my life. While I was doing his upper torso, he was putting his hands all over me. He touched my pussy and I thought I was going to faint. The juice was running down my leg. Finally I had to stop what I was doing and let him finger fuck me until I had a climax. By the time he finished that, his cock was standing straight up out of the hair like a tree out of the forest.

I jacked him off and he shot cum so high in the air I thought it hit the ceiling. There were gobs of it everywhere, on the table, on the floor, on me, on his face and some even went as far as the chair in the corner of the room. I had to clean it all up.

He thanked me, gave me $30 and said he would be my regular customer.

I was so wiped out that it was all I could do to finish my last customer. He touched my pussy but because it was so sloppy he quit and wiped his hand on the bed sheet. He still gave me a $20 tip.

Anyway, that was my first day at work. I work again tonight but tomorrow is Sunday and the parlor is closed and I don't work on Monday but on Tuesday I work from 6 to Midnight.

Love,

Hot Stuff,

Lorrie.

MARCH 29, 2009

To LOOKING88 from Ed0613

Dear Hot Lorrie:

Working in that massage parlor sounds like quite an experience. I'd like to hear more about that.

I have had quite an experience of my own with my new friend, Rita. Last night we went to dinner and then came back to my apartment with a couple of her porn movies that I hadn't seen.

We were side by side on the couch, watching one of them when she said she wanted to lie down. She stretched out with her head on my lap. Right away, she made some remark about the uncomfortable lump that was there. She unzipped my pants and, when she had trouble getting my hard cock out, she made me take my trousers and my boxers off.

Now she was lying there, with her head on my nude lap and my hard dick folded between my legs, held there by the side of her face. She began caressing my balls and cock with her hands. When she kissed it, right on top, it was all I could do to keep sitting there. Finally she started sliding her lips back and forth on it without taking it into her mouth, like she was playing a harmonica.

Just when I couldn't take it any more, she swallowed it. She is obviously well schooled in 'deep throating' because she was able to take it all, right down until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. Although I am not huge, I am a respectable seven or eight inches. She never batted an eye when I erupted into her mouth and kept sucking until I had to drag her off. I was so sensitive I couldn't touch it for a few minutes.

I felt that turn about was fair play so I made her take off her clothes and sit on the couch. I sat on the floor in front of her, put her legs over my shoulders and buried my face in her snatch. I sucked, nibbled, licked, prodded and poked at her pussy and clit with my tongue until she was begging for mercy. Finally, when I knew she was in the throes of her second or third orgasm, I quickly got up and stuck my dick in her pussy. She was so wet I could barely feel it go in but I must have hit a home run because she let out a wail and wilted, jerking spasmodically every time I moved at all.

When I shot my wad and quit fucking her, she curled up into a fetal ball and whimpered incoherently.

I put her in my bed and she slept through until this early this morning. She called a cab and left before I got up.

I tried to call her a few minutes ago but she didn't answer.

How is it going at the massage parlor?

Love,

Ed.

MARCH 31, 2009

To Ed0613 from Looking88

Dear Ed:

Sorry I didn't write yesterday but there wasn't much to say. I worked Saturday and it was pretty much a repeat of Friday but with nothing outstanding like the day before. "The Bear" didn't come in, but handling all those cocks made me very hot so I had to use my vibrator when I got home.

The massage parlor was closed Sunday and with Todd away, I was down in the dumps. Finally in order to feel a little better, late last night I went into a chat room on the computer. I talked with a bunch of people and finally I was talking to just one guy. He was kind of rude but he made me hot. He said he was masturbating as we talked so I got my vibrator and joined him. He sent me a picture of his dick with cum oozing out of it and that did the trick, I had an orgasm too but I don't have a camera so I couldn't show him.

Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers
12