Interlude: An Artistic Demise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James Cody
James Cody
129 Followers

"That it becomes subjective when submitted to the variances of desire and need?"

"Please ... I can't stand philosophy right now."

V

Aaron sat at the upright piano, the padded leather of its bench submitting pleasantly to his weight while his fingers surveyed the weathered keys. Like an old tale in braille read by and avid connoisseur, he reacquainted himself with each ivory until he had recollected all the subtleties that were this old friend's hallmark.

Though his fingers touched the piano, his eyes were over Nadya as she limbered and stretched her graceful form like a feline ready for an evening's prowl. Toned muscles swayed beneath silky smooth skin flush with renewed vigor as she stretched her arms over her head, thrusting her firm bosom forward and upward. The air in the studio ever so slightly filled with the musky aroma of her arousal.

After a few minutes, Aaron and Nadya locked their eyes in a mutual, wordless accord and his fingers tapped the first few chords of an unidentified tune. It was a slow and languorous adagio, spurred by his desire to take his time enjoying Nadya -- instinctively, she allowed her body to be swayed by the delicate notes. Aaron watched as she almost drunkenly stumbled his way, each step she took in accord with his song caused her breasts to swing seductively, until he suddenly changed the rhythm, thundering a series of deep half notes that pushed her back in a furious quartet of quick steps till his dramatic beating brought her around in a full pirouette, echoing the emotional turmoils the evening had stirred within him.

Aaron's song soon turned to his trademarked melancholy -- the notes followed a lightly sloping score, pulling Nadya along from a plié to an arabesque to a plié. All the while he watched fitfully as her body boldly exposed itself to him from the odd angles her classical training lead her. Her nipples seemed to trace unintelligible legends in the air as their flashes marked the changes in tempo of his melody.

Brave silences between the notes allowed Aaron to realize that his erection was even stiffer than before, protruding and rocking from between his thighs like the needle of a fleshy metronome. The pause also allowed Nadya to shift her footing and he noticed she acquired a much more primitive stance -- Aaron quickly understood that "primitive" was wrong. It was a primal stance: her legs were bent at the knees and her hips were spread wide. Nadya suddenly exploded at him with a rapid thrusting of her pelvis followed by rhythmic stretching of her legs. Sweat flew from her body as she twirled and he felt an ancient stirring in his loins.

Aaron unleashed a buried wrath against the instrument, pounding it like drums driven by primordial needs such as desire and hunger. The chaotic expanse of debilitating sounds shattered any premise of studied form as Nadya threw her body into senseless movements. The erratic showdown of music and movement was punctuated by their grunts and snarls. The elaborate mating ritual they had initiated was know an animalistic display of raw emotion.

Suddenly there was a thump and Aaron snapped his head in the sound's direction and saw Nadya on the floor, panting hurriedly. He was about to sprint to her side but relented when he heard her burst out in tearful laughter.

"God!" she exclaimed as she arched her back to beckon Aaron's ravenous gaze. His eyes locked onto the pert perfection that were her rigid nipples. He moved his entire body in her direction with the keen precision of a predator. "You have no idea how I've wanted to just cut loose like that."

Aaron was silent at he allowed his fingers to surround his cock and lightly stroke it.

"I think I know what you want," Nadya cooed.

Aaron watched intently as she positioned herself so he could see clearly between her thighs. He felt his cheeks flush as light sparkled off the wetness of her pussy -- it had drawn enticing rivulets down her thighs while she had danced. The air was now thick with the aroma of her passion made liquid. He strove to control his increasingly raspy breathing while Nadya propped herself on an elbow and reached down between her thighs. She made little gasps as her fingers touched the outskirts of her scarlet pussy lips. He swallowed hard when she brought her coated extremities up above her luscious mouth -- Nadya teasingly flicked her tongue at her fingers before noisily sucking up her juices.

The pace at which he stroked his cock increased while her fingers returned to there quarry. He ran his hand over the smooth, purple surface of his glans, causing his legs to spasm when he saw her spread her pussy to expose the velvety chasm and glide over her clit with her middle finger.

"Oh! Aaron!" she rasped as her body shook under the pressure she delivered to her clit. Nadya began to open and close her thighs around her rapidly moving fingers as her nub became the fulcrum of her desire and she reached across her body and roughly pinched her nipples.

"Ahhh!!! Aaron! Aaaarrroooonnnn!" Nadya screamed as her body tore from left to right from the force of her coming.

Aaron had stopped stroking his member when she had first said his name -- he let the sounds of her pleasure fill his imaginings. He contemplated her thrashing, noting how her grace could not be overshadowed by the chaos of orgasm. He pulled his gaze from her to look over his shoulder and suddenly remembered the voice of the old piano. Its true voice.

"Aaron?" she asked hazily when she noticed he was not looking at her anymore.

VI

Those tricky little pieces fall away when you're in love But the past is always near, ready to give you a shove Your memories are their voices, never quiet for long Oh baby take a chance, and slip into my song

Lost in forever Guided blindly by your eyes Lost in forever There's no denying my heart flies Lost in forever We'll make our hearts worthwhile Lost in forever I trust I can make you smile

I was given the chance to watch love come alive But I was stricken by doubt, there was no way our warmth could survive So you reached across the river before I slumbered in fear The strength of your heart, baby, pushed away my fear

Lost in forever Guided blindly by your eyes Lost in forever There's no denying my heart flies Lost in forever We'll make our hearts worthwhile Lost in forever I trust I can make you smile

Hang on to me because I'm sad and brave and true We'll cross the infested waters And touch love's curious brew

Lost in forever Guided blindly by your eyes Lost in forever There's no denying my heart flies Lost in forever We'll make our hearts worthwhile Lost in forever I trust I can make you smile

VII

Nadya sat up and tucked her knees to her chest while she listened to his deep, soothing voice as it floated across the improvised dance studio like morning dew raised off the leaves by the rising sun. The tune that carried his words was sorrowfully hopeful yet carrying a chord of anguish.

Aaron saw how she hugged herself and rested her head on her arms while he sang the chorus a final time; after the final word he allowed to tune to carry itself to a fading hymn to love.

"I wrote that for you, " he said, facing her. "The lyrics are cheesy, I know, but I wrote it for you."

"Aaron, when?"

"Back in school," he sighed. "I finished it the day before you left. I was going to play it for you then. I've always been proud of it -- don't ask me why, though." A sad smile spread across his handsome features. "So while I watched you finger yourself, it suddenly came back to me and I realized tonight was going to be the first and last time I play it. I couldn't pass it up."

Nadya's eyes filled with tears as she moved forward and crawled to where he sat on the edge of the long piano bench. "Aaron, why did I leave?" she asked rhetorically. "I gave up so much ... "

She was at his feet and rested her delicate hands on his knees. The tip of his erect cock poked between her breasts and he leaned down, cupped her lovely face and they kissed. Again he was swept away by the taste and the warmth of her silky lips.

"Those aren't for you right now," she whispered as she pushed him back onto the bench and nudged his thighs widely apart. Aaron looked down his chest as Nadya pressed her lips to the tip of his hard cock as if she blessed some obscure holy relic. His eyes rolled back when he felt her squeeze his balls in chorus to the kiss she gave his cock. He strove to focus as she gave his balls a tighter tug each time another inch of his member disappeared into her forgiving mouth.

One hand on his shaft and another on his balls, Nadya stroked both in an upwards motion while she sank his cock as far as she could. Her lips exercised a tightening motion whenever she pulled up before taking more of him in her mouth.

Aaron was now lying fully across the bench, his breath coming to him in a series of expressive gasps. His heart thudded a mad beat when he felt Nadya's wanting gulf swallow him -- the feeling of her teeth against the aroused surface of his member sent spasms of lust to ravage his core. He bucked his hips lightly to show her that he wanted more of this delicious intimacy.

Nadya responded by adding her tongue to the mix, locking his glans against her rough palate.

"Ahhh ...! " he exclaimed as the topography of her palate proved to be near the cusp of what he could endure. His legs trembled -- Nadya understood what was coming and released his balls and applied both her hands to his member and worked furiously.

"Nad ...unnnhggghh!" the words were stripped from him when he felt the explosion of come gush into her awaiting mouth like an ancient geyser dormant for centuries but having found the proper occasion to blow.

Nadya never broke from his gaze as she took each spurt of his cock with selfish abandon. A torrent of his come lathered the inside of her mouth when she finally released him after his body signaled its current depletion. She then stood, moved out from his thighs, walked around to his waist, and swung a leg over his limp form. Straddling him, Aaron saw her lean her head back and take a deep swallow. She sighed once all his come was now down her gullet.

Aaron looked up at her, in awe of this first erotic exchange he just lived with the woman he had always loved.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," she answered back.

His cock twitched when she laid her firm body across his and their lips met in a intimate embrace. Both their nipples were aroused and electrified as they undulated against each other. His hands glided over her back and down to her ass that he squeezed with authority. Nadya giggled and ground her wet pussy against the hairs of his taut stomach before hoisting herself forward. Aaron smiled at the offering of her nipples.

"Hmmm gooood..." she sighed as she supported herself by placing her arms above his head, granting Aaron access to her her breasts -- he explored their underside, pressing them together so his tongue could connect to the tips of her nipples.

When he took a nipple in his mouth and gave it a light nibble, Nadya moaned loudly and her support faltered -- she sprawled her chest across his face and he devoured her breasts with voracious vigor. Fingers kneaded her flesh while tongue and lips kissed and licked pliable skin. Each of his ministrations, following patterns akin to his playing of the piano, pulled from her a note of pleasure.

"Aaron, I need it," she whispered huskily into his attentive ear. "Now, please..."

With stunning ease, Aaron lifted her and reached between their bodies so he could position his cock in angle with her pussy -- they both gasped when the tip of his organ breached the space beyond her pussy lips. Nadya lowered herself back fully on his body and they rested that way for a moment, his cock at the threshold of her cunt.

"I could just stay like this," she whispered. Aaron nodded and sighed -- warmth and desire communicated over the bridge his cock formed with her pussy. They exchanged deep, probing kisses, their tongues carrying a treaty of lust and passion. Once understanding was reached, Nadya pushed herself down his body, taking his full cock into her velvety inner sanctum.

"Nadya ... " he moaned as the walls of her pussy, pressed by a body hardened by years of training and want, tightened around his shaft with the authority of a vacuum. He pushed upwards so more of him could trespass freely in her womb.

"Oooohhh ... " she echoed as she drove her hips downward in response to his desire. Nadya assumed a seated position, supporting her upper body with her hands pressed on his belly, and allowed her powerful thighs to control the speed with which she impaled herself on his erection.

Aaron felt his cock move in an out of her at an almost alarming pace -- her wetness seemed to splash more and more with each of her thrusts. He was amazed at the speed she kept and the precision she demonstrated, never once letting him slip from her pussy's grasp.

"Oaoaoaooa Again!" Nadya exhaled and he felt a tremor flood the inside of her pussy and a fresh flow of her juices spill across his lap as she came. Momentarily spent, Nadya rested on him, crushing her beautiful breasts to his chests and roaming her fingers across the soft skin of his arms as he steadied her.

"My first cock ..." she whispered.

Aaron paused a moment, taken aback by the comment -- he realized it was supposed to have been said under her breath but to his musician's ears, it might have been a thunder clap. But a renewed vigor fueled his cock and it twitched decidedly.

With one swift but unexpected motion, Aaron sat up, forcing Nadya to wrap her arms around his neck while he supported her thighs. He effortlessly maneuvered to the other side of the piano bench. He lowered her ass to the bench and she had no choice but to throw her arms back and place her hands at the edge of the piano keys.

Nadya's body formed awkward "V" with her ass on the bench, her hands on the piano and her thighs in Aaron's strong grip.

"I want you so much," he said, sliding his hands up her thighs to her knees and spreading her wide.

"Yum," she giggled as she saw he had not fallen out of her pussy. A gratified expression colored her face when he took his first thrust.

"Fuck me."

Aaron was now compelled from the same source as his inspiration to ravage Nadya with a brutally passionate fucking. Holding her knees to the height of his shoulders he pulled his cock to the edge of her pussy and thrust it back in with all the force of his hips. A second time. A third. The rhythmic beating of his flesh against hers was punctuated with his animalistic grunts and furious snarls.

"Harder!" Nadya ordered. "FUCK! ME! HARDER!!"

Sweat flew from Aaron's brow to Nadya's bosom as he drove into her with the ferocity of uncontrolled machinery seeking perpetual motion.

"Yes! Ohhhhh ... Yes!" she screamed as her body rocked under his relentless pounding -- her tits wagged and wiggled every which way and her became disheveled while she struggled to stay on the bench.

Though he was assaulting her pussy with a sexual force he had never envisioned himself capable of, the grasping and wanton nature of her womb was as voracious as his desire to fill it. Aaron knew its hunger to be filled with his come nourished the way it milked around his shaft and how he had to struggle to pull out and dive back in.

And suddenly he felt the mounting pressure of his orgasm begin to swell his cock and spread her pussy even wider to accommodate the oncoming wave.

Nadya felt the comforting surge of his orgasm. "Do it Aaron! Give me your come! Your beautiful come!"

The detonation of his passion shot his come deep into her awaiting chasm -- but it also pulled him into another world. A world filled with visions of the both of them, making love every day to the most beautiful musics. A world where she would dance to the mere sound of his name and where every note he played was a masterpiece when he thought or saw her. A world where there was no end or beginning to this cycle of lust and creation.

Aaron's eyes watered when his cock ceased to load come into her; the images faded though her cunt still pulled at his shaft and he dropped to his knees, slipping out of her and leaving a trail of come to tether them. He raised his head and howled an angry, anguished moan to whatever sky was listening.

Heartbroken Nadya rushed and kneeled before him and took him in her arms.

"You know what you've done, don't you?" he asked.

"Of course I do. I'm sorry."

"You are cruel. I love you."

"And I you, Aaron Cain."

VIII

There had been hope of recovery for Nadya.

Two months after their faithful encounter, she died quietly in her bed in the arms of the one she loved, far from Aaron Cain.

He had not seen her after their night, but he now stood among mourners in silent respect before her casketed body.

"Right here," he said as he tapped his temple, grateful for the memory she had given him.

"Aaron," he heard a soft voice far off to his left say. He turned and saw a young black woman staring at him intently. He read amazement in her big, beautiful brown eyes when she realized he had heard her. Her hair was long and flowing loosely about her shoulders.

With a few quick strides he was next to her before she could duck away into the mourning crowd.

"Do I know you?" he asked as he reached out to grasp her arm but then pulled back.

She ran her fingers through her long locks. "No. But I know about you and what you meant to Nadya."

"You do?" Aaron suddenly understood the quiet statement Nadya had unwittingly shared with him.

"I loved her too," the young woman said. "I'm Shae."

"I see. Please Shae, tell me about your Nadya..."

FIN

James Cody
James Cody
129 Followers
12