Interlude Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unnnh!!! Oh yeahhhhhhh!!!" Melina cried out, obviously not caring if anyone heard her. Her body convulsed violently several times, then she began gasping for air as she came down from her climax. I began slowing down my hand thrusts until they became gentle but still deep thrusts. Finally Melina reached her hands up, wrapped them around my neck, and pulled my face down to hers for a long, deep kiss. I reveled in the taste of my wife's mouth as I kissed her passionately, our tongues sliding hotly against each other's then slowing to a much slower, lazier pace to match my hand's now barely-moving strokes into her pussy...

Part 3 - The Reverend Jonas Oldeeds

The next morning was Saturday. I woke up to the smell of bacon cooking for breakfast. I quickly showered, noticing that Todd had already been in the shower before me. I dressed, then woke Melina up so that she could get ready. Going downstairs, I found my mother and Todd cooking a big breakfast: eggs, bacon, pancakes. My mouth watered, though the memory of the night before flooded my mind as I entered the room.

"Good morning, Son." Mom said brightly, coming over and kissing my cheek. "Is Melina coming down?"

"Yes," I said, "she'll be here in a few minutes."

"Yes, women take longer to dress. You men just throw anything on and go with it." Mom said, in a remnant of her old, stern ways. "I'll be surprised if I can get Todd to wear decent clothes at all today." I could tell she was teasing Todd, and his grin showed that he knew it, too.

"Just for you, Grandma." Todd said, coming over and kissing her on the cheek. "I'll be a good boy today, just for you."

"Thank you, honey." Mom said just as Melina came in. My wife was dressed in a black dress, different from the previous day's dress. The clingy material did nothing to hide the lovely curves of her body. The hem was a proper length but still above the knee, which showed off her lovely legs sheathed in sheer black pantyhose. She wore very high heel matte black pumps which looked formal, but her sexual aura filled the room.

I had not come the night before, and I felt the stirrings of lust and desire. I wanted to fuck Melina right then and there.

After breakfast Mom dressed, also in black, with a veil over her hat. Her dress also showed off her big breasts and her legs, but her stockings were actually very tiny fishnets that looked sheer from a distance but was a sexy netting when viewed close-up. I found myself admiring my mother's legs, then wondered to myself what the hell I was thinking...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Guests began arriving. I was touched at how many friends came up from Town. Laura was there, looking tall and elegant in black, with a veil net on her hat. Chief Griswold was there, as was Commissioner Dexter Robinson. Robinson was wearing his formal police uniform, the only one to do so. Tanya Perlman, Hugh Hewitt, and Cindy Ross from my team had come up, and of course Brittany Maxwell had made the journey with them.

After I made introductions of everyone to my mom, to my surprise she took Laura and Melina into the study for a private conversation, and it soon became apparent that it was going to take a while. So I sat around with my police friends. Todd had gone off somewhere, which was fine with me.

It was with a bit of fanfare that several big limousine SUVs rolled into the driveway. I realized who it was as everyone got out. From the middle vehicle a lovely blonde got out, followed by a handsome man in his forties, with a full head of black hair, and a semi-permanent soft smile on his face. He was the Reverend Jonas Oldeeds.

Oldeeds was a world-famous tele-evangelist. His career had begun when he was in his twenties, and I knew that my father had been one of his earliest supporters and benefactors. As the Oldeeds empire of inspirational books, tapes, CDs/DVDs, television shows, and appearances grew, he did not forget those who helped him in his beginning, and he remained in touch with my father for over 20 years. Now somewhere in his forties, he had an arena at his church that seated 15,000 people, always filled to capacity as his sermons broadcasted across the Nation and the World.

I knocked on the door to the study, poked my head inside, and told my mother he was here. She scowled, but told Laura and Melina that she would have to greet him.

I opened the door and allowed Rev. Oldeeds and his entourage into the house. Thankfully, my mother swiftly came up behind me just as Oldeeds was telling me how he remembered me as a teenager. She endured his rather prolonged verbal gestures of condolences, then asked me to introduce my wife and my friends to him. As I did, I noticed that his eyes wandered over the women's bodies, especially Melina's.

Almost everyone in my group was obviously impressed that the famous tele-evangelist was there, much less that he was a friend of my father's. Except Melina. I'd seen her like this on rare occasions. Her eyes looked like they could burn through something, and her mouth was set in a firm not-quite-smile, not-quite-frown. I knew it meant she was on a level of "alert" that she rarely went to, but I had no idea why. What I also could see was that Melina was not trying very hard to conceal her obvious contempt for Jonas Oldeeds, but if he noticed he didn't let on. He was too busy checking out her luscious legs.

"Don, I wonder if I might have a few words with you, alone." Oldeeds said after an appropriate amount of introductions and time for small talk. I told Mom that we'd be in the study for a few minutes, then I escorted him there. As I closed the door, he rather arrogantly took the seat behind my father's desk as if it were his, forcing me to take one of the other chairs.

"Don, I'm so sorry about your loss." he said. I acknowledged him politely, knowing that condolences were not the reason he wanted to talk to me. Thankfully, he did get right to the point.

"Don, your father was very kind to me in the early years of my career." Oldeeds said, his words flowing and smooth, his smile set. "He helped me financially in the beginning. What he might not have told you is that he was one of the original eight members of my Board of Trustees. Those eight men and I created a special trust fund for each of them. As you can understand, that fund has grown quite considerably over the years."

"I'm sure it has." I said. I don't know if he detected my slight note of sarcasm.

"Since your father has passed on, his trust fund will now begin making payments to your mother." Oldeeds continued, "I wanted to let you know that she will be well taken care of for the rest of her life. The fund is adequate to meet her needs no matter what the economy does, and they will be making monthly payments to her, beginning the first of next month. As you are the executor of your father's will, the paperwork for this will come your way, and monthly statements will come to you as well as to her."

"I see." I said. "I'm very grateful that she'll be taken care of so well." I said, mostly out of politeness, but glad for the news for my mother.

"Yes, your father was very good to me, and I always let him know that his family would never have to worry should something happen to him. He was a true man of the Lord."

"Thank you, sir." I said, somewhat wanting to end the conversation. The Rev. Oldeeds had never struck me as the true man of God he publicly showed himself to be, and I was eager to move on and greet other guests as they arrived.

"Well, that's all I wanted to tell you." he said. "By the way, I contacted your church's minister and he has been kind enough to allow me to say a few words at the funeral. If that is okay with you, that is."

"You'll have to check with my mother, but I'm sure it'll be okay." I said, knowing this was the politically correct answer all the way around.

"Oh-- by the way," Oldeeds said, as if it were a sudden thought, "I didn't see your sister Elizabeth when I came in. Is she here?"

"Uh, no, she's not." I said. "I don't think she'll be able to make it today." I volunteered no more information.

"Ah, that's unfortunate." Oldeeds said. He had not asked further about Elizabeth, which meant to me that he must already know something about the recent incidents with her. "She was such a sweet girl many years ago, very devoted to the Lord." the evangelist continued. "We spent a good bit of time studying the Bible. I was hoping to be able to see her again."

"Unfortunately, it doesn't look like that will be possible." I said, getting up from my chair to show that this line of conversation would be ending. "Why don't we rejoin the guests, Reverend? I'm sure they are eager to hear from a man of your stature."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We went to the church for the reception and family lunch. Most of the men of all ages were noticing Melina, which made me proud, and many tried to spend some time talking to her. Todd was running interference as her bodyguard whenever I had to tend to other guests, such as the old women who wanted to re-tell me every embarrassing story of my childhood. Laura spent quite a bit of time near me, and I found myself introducing her to people more than I was introducing my own wife.

I noticed that some of the conversations were about "that man in the military uniform." I made sure to spend some time talking to Commissioner Robinson in front of them.

"I appreciate you coming, Commissioner." I told him.

"Glad to do it." he said. "I'm sorry for your loss."

"Thank you. I'm curious, though -- why did you choose to wear your formal uniform?"

"Ah, son, I think you know." he said. I nodded. I did know. Commissioner Robinson was a black man, a rarity in the hamlet of Apple Grove, and the all the old, white friends of my parents were somewhat agog that one of "those people" was at my father's funeral. Wearing his formal uniform mitigated (considerably) some of the chatter about him by those old white ladies.

"Yes. I'm glad you came, though. These people in this God-forsaken town need a bit of a shake up." Commissioner Robinson smiled.

"Yes, and I think they're going to get one. Your nephew Todd is quite a sensation with some of the ladies here... and their husbands are none too amused."

I laughed, having observed the same thing myself. "Think we can sell the rights to a TV show?" I asked. "Already been done." Robinson replied wistfully. The commissioner and I continued to talk for a few more minutes until my mother came and got me to get ready to go into the church for the funeral.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The funeral was somber and sad, as to be expected, but the preacher's words of remembrance of my father's life and good deeds were comforting to everyone, I think. As the Reverend Jonas Oldeeds got up to say a few inspirational words, a murmur of recognition went through the crowd. His words were indeed inspirational to the deeply religious audience.

Once back home, I talked some more with my police friends from Town and then they all left to go back home. Mom had disappeared into the study again with Laura and Melina, making me wonder what all that girl talk was about.

Todd had indeed spent some of his day talking with several of the married women of the church, especially the attractive MILFs. These women had noticed his considerable package in his pants, which he did not try to hide, and they'd flirted with him.

"Well, Todd," I asked when we were alone at the house, "did you get a date for tonight?" He laughed.

"No, Uncle Don. Not tonight." he replied. "Aunt Melina told me to hang out here.... No, I don't know why. But I did get a couple of phone numbers, and I might come up here next weekend." His voice dropped to a whisper. "You know Cheryl Starnes?" he said, mentioning a very attractive married woman that had been in Elizabeth's high school class.

"Yes." I said. "She's pretty hot."

"Yep. And she is hot for cock." Todd said, sure of himself. "She gave me her phone number and I'm definitely going to get nuts deep in her."

"Good luck." I said. "Make sure to tape it so I can watch."

"You are one dirty pervert, Uncle Don." Todd said. As I laughed, he then inexplicably said "but I wonder just how perverted you could really be." I was struck silent, suddenly remembering Todd fucking Mom the night before. I said nothing as Todd got up and walked out of the room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jonas Oldeeds came by the house again, saying goodbye to me and to Mom before moving out in his caravan. She was visibly relieved when he was gone. Melina also seemed to relax a bit after his departure. Laura and Melina had changed clothes to more comfortable wear and were cooking supper. As the sun was setting, I found myself alone in the study with Mom again.

"I'm so glad that son of a bitch Oldeeds is gone." Mom said suddenly. We had been talking about many of the people at the funeral and what they were doing with their lives. Meager stories, some of them. Small town stories that I was glad not to be living myself. Then she had blurted that out.

"Oh, why?" I asked, stunned by my mother's language.

"He's a real piece of crap." Mom said. "Your father just loved him when he was young. Helped him out financially, even when we really couldn't afford it. But that man is really a snake. He fucked me, you know."

"Whaaa..." I gasped, unable to believe what I had just heard... the word "fucked" as much as the content it represented.

"Yes. He'd been drinking, which your father seemed to overlook. Jonas was constantly making passes at me when your father wasn't looking. One time he just bent me over the table and fucked me-- oh, am I bothering you using the word 'fuck' in front of you?"

"Er, no Mom. I'm just surprised to hear you say it."

"Get used to it, honey. Anyway, the bastard fucked me. He fucked several other wives... and daughters... as well. I didn't tell Douglass about him taking me -- he probably wouldn't have believed me. But that was nothing, I didn't mind having a man fuck me, though it would've been hell if Douglass had caught us. But Elizabeth... that was different."

"What?!?!" I almost yelled. "Oldeeds molested Elizabeth?" It was one of those moments where you just know what you're hearing is true. I knew in my soul from some unknown answer from the Universe that it was true. And it explained why Oldeeds had asked about Elizabeth earlier today, and why he might have continuing interest in her.

My mother sighed. "I don't know, Son." she said. "I don't know, not for sure. But Douglass took Elizabeth several times to Oldeeds' church for bible camps, and Oldeeds and Elizabeth spent time alone-- way too much time alone-- supposedly studying the Bible together. Douglass was so blind he'd never dream of it, but I knew something was wrong... a mother knows. Elizabeth was already sexually active, and that's just the kind of thing she'd do to throw religion back in our faces. But I don't know for sure. I guess it's better that I don't."

I was in shock with this information. I knew Elizabeth was wild, but being molested by a preacher, even willingly, was not something a growing, developing girl should have had to endure.

I noticed my mother studying me. "You've turned out well, though, Don." she said. "You're handsome, you have good friends in that police unit, and Melina is a wonderful woman."

"Thank you, Mom." I said, but reeled in shock at her next words.

"Of course, Melina is not your true soulmate." Mom said. "Though she's here, too."

I guess my shock was obvious to Mom as she looked at me. "Yes, Son, I'm talking about Laura. The way you two looked at each other today was obvious to the world... well, to anyone paying attention..... yes, I could tell... who do you think you inherited your powers of observation from, hmmm?" I laughed nervously at that as Mom smiled defiantly.

Mom got up and stood over me. "I love you, Son." she said, then bent down to kiss me -- right on the mouth! I didn't move as Mom pressed her lips to mine for a long second. It was not the kiss of a mother... but of a lover.

"Come, Son, let's go help get dinner ready." I eagerly complied, not understanding what the heck was going on around me.

Part 4 - The Ultimate Perversion

Laura joined our table for dinner that night. We had plenty of food brought by friends from my parents' church, and both wine and stronger drinks were flowing frequently. My mother was sitting at the head of the table, with Laura to her left and Melina to her right. Somehow, I was seated next to Laura while Todd sat next to Melina. On a couple of occasions I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Todd's hand was wandering over to Melina's classically firm thigh and rubbing it. While I did not make such a pass at Laura, her voice was warm and husky as she talked to me.

As the evening wore on, I began to feel exhausted. The alcohol I had been drinking had the effect of making me sleepy. Strangely, I was also feeling aroused sexually, though I attributed that to not having climaxed in a few days. Todd was keeping Melina's attention... or was that the other way around... while my mother and Laura talked to me and to each other. I could barely keep up with the conversation, so I finally told Mom that I had to go to bed. Mom agreed, which caused everyone to get up and exchange hugs. I couldn't believe it when I saw the clock on the wall. It was nearly midnight.

I was aware of a woman's arm around my waist as we climbed the stairs. It was Laura. The beautiful professor escorted me into my room. As she began undoing my pants and untucking my shirt, I instinctively began kissing her neck, then moved to her mouth. She responded hotly, and our tongues battled lustily as we stripped each other naked.

Moments later I was lying on my bed. I still felt sleepy and a bit woozy, but my cock was rock-hard... so hard that it hurt. I felt Laura's hand gently jacking my swollen, aching member as she kissed my mouth again while climbing onto the bed with me.

Instead of mounting my cock and impaling her cunt onto it, however, Laura moved up and settled her sopping wet pussy onto my mouth. The tangy smell of her delicious cunt filled my nose as my tongue shot up and licked her labes. As my tongue found her hole she pushed down more firmly, so I let my tongue explore her cunt walls, tasting her sweet juices as she moaned in pleasure.

I didn't hear nor sense anyone else enter the room... until I felt someone else getting onto the bed with me and Laura. I couldn't see who it was, as my view was confined to looking straight up along Laura's torso and the bottoms of her big, heaving breasts. And then it happened... I felt a warm, smallish hand grasp my throbbing cock, followed by the delicious wetness of my prick slipping into a mouth.

I didn't stop eating Laura, even though my first instinct was to push her up and see who was sucking my dick. As the mouth slid slowly up and down my taut shaft, not sucking hard but just sliding up and down, I knew instinctively who it was. Finally, I had to see for myself and I gently pushed up on Laura's fine asscheeks. She cooperatively raised herself up off of me and I looked between her legs down to my loins.

Yes. It was her. It was my mother. My mother was sucking my cock.

My shock at the sight of my meat disappearing into my mother's face as she sucked me did nothing to diminish my near-painful erection. The pleasure of being fellated spread like wildfire throughout my whole body. As I watched Mom suck me, Laura climbed off of me and off the bed. She was on her knees next to the bed, whispering to me, asking if I liked feeling my mother's mouth on my cock. I didn't answer, but my heavy breathing gave away the pleasure I was feeling.