Internet Incest Chat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APGilmore
APGilmore
260 Followers

"Mom, can I tell you that tonight you look extremely beautiful."

"Thank you, Sophie."

"Did you plan on having sex with me tonight?" She asked nervously.

"Well, not you specifically, but if the date had turned out ok, yes I think I would have."

"But you did meet me, RosePetal01, your petal, so does that mean we will have sex now?" Where was this coming from, it seemed like she was forgetting I am her mother and we would have sex when we got home. This was not going to happen.

"No. I am your mother; there will nothing more between us than rebuilding a relationship that has lost it's way since your father left." Hers eyes suddenly welled up with tears.

"But I don't want a mother; I want someone I can share my life with, someone I have fallen in love with, both body and mind over the last month. I want my chefie. I may or may not be gay, but I know what I like. I love you so much, you have given me so much, but I am an adult now and I get to chose my own life and make my own mistakes. Of the entire woman I have seen, I think you are the most beautiful, and lately I have found myself comparing all women to you, a spot nobody could ever fill but you. I may have at some point always seen you as just my mom, but lately since chatting to you, I have seen you in a different light as I do to most women. So if I could choose right now what I wanted. I would want to go home with you and make love to you." She was really crying now and could not look at me, she seemed shamed and embarrassed and with that she just got up and left before I had a chance to stop her. I managed to pay for the meal and get outside, just as Sophie was getting in a cab. She gave the name of a motel, but I jumped in the cab with her and gave the driver our home address instead. Once we arrived home I asked Sophie to sit down please, while I get us a drink. I returned with two glasses of wine.

"What you said before you left was the truth wasn't it, do you really feel that strongly about me?"

"Yes, I was being honest."

"You know as a mother I should give you what you want. A parent is usually willing to give there child anything they want in order for them to be happy. And even though I will not deny that the idea of having sex with you interests me, part of me feels disgusted with thinking that way. You have put me in a very bad situation."

"I am sorry mom, I was just being honest."

"I know, and please don't be sorry for that, ever. Did you have sexual feelings for me before or after chatting?"

"I am not sure, probably after, when I got to know you as a person."

"In all my life, you have been the only one who ever complimented me, made me feel happy about myself. Your father never did that unless he wanted sex, and that was not very often. When I dressed for tonight I decided that whatever happens tonight, I would let happen. And I am sure you would never force me do anything I do not want to. So for tonight we will have sex. Maybe it is wrong, but only we will know, and even if the idea disgusts me in my mind, my heart and body are both telling me to do it. But before you agree or disagree I want you to get ready for bed and think about what will happen tomorrow. Because once we go forward with this, there will be no going back. It may become too uncomfortable for us to continue living under the same roof, we may even avoid each other and then never talk again. I want to think we can be both open minded about this, but please think about it. I will be in my room waiting. Wake me if you need to."

I got up and kissed her on her forehead and left the room, heading upstairs to my room. I took off the dress but kept the bra and panties on as I got into bed. I felt I had made the wrong choice, but I also knew that second guessing myself was both wrong and too late. It was about 10 minutes later when my bedroom door opened. My bedside lamp was on, giving me enough light to see Sophie step into the room, naked. I have never seen Sophie naked like this, not since she was about 11, and although when I was younger and saw my own mother naked I have never seen a woman naked ever. I admit now, if I had a type, Sophie was it, and even though she was my daughter and I was biased. For the first time I was looking not at my daughter but a beautiful, sexy, mature adult. She literally took my breath away. She had larger breasts than me, not much but they fit her perfectly, she was not slim, a size 12, but again it suited her. Her hips were larger, curvy and her pubic area was small and trimmed neatly. She was still stood there waiting for me to say something, but I was still stunned. She again got nervous and turned to leave.

"Magnificent." I said as I finally got to see what her ass looked like. She turned to me and smiled, I then patted the spot beside me in the bed. Right now I knew I was wet, I was more turned on and excited than anytime in my life Now if I had second thoughts before, there were gone now, because soon I was going to make love to the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Once she got into bed she laid on her side while I was still on my back, probably waiting for me to make the next move. She didn't have to wait long as turned over towards her, my body on top of hers, our heights matched perfectly as I looked straight in her eyes. The smile on her face was so bright, she looked so happy. I am sure mine matched hers perfectly too. "Sophie you are the most beautiful woman I have ever set eyes on, you are the most precious thing to me in the world, if I knew one thing in the world, it is that if ever I was going to trust someone with my heart and my love, you would be my first choice. In life we get limited chances at being happy, and if I could feel for the rest of my life the feelings I am having right now, laid on top of you, then I would be very happy, but like you I too want more. I would be honoured to make love to you and share my love for you." She raised her hand to caress my face, her fingers tracing the contours, around my eyes, my nose and finally my lips. I opened my lips and she slid a few fingers inside, I sucked and licked them.

"I want you so much, I love you mom."

"Why don't you call me Amy?"

"Because I am not ashamed to make love to my mom. Are you?"

"No, never, I just want this to be about two adults, both women both in love. I mean I don't go around calling you daughter, I just think of you as Sophie and was hoping you would see me as Amy. You can still call me mom if you want?"

"No, it's a good idea, thanks Amy, love you."

"Love you too Sophie, my rose petal." And I leaned down to kiss her. When our lips met, it was magical, and I was so lost in the feeling that I did not realise that I was moaning, very loudly. This turned on Sophie so much that the slow love making, I thought we had planned was gone, now it turned into raw, passionate sex. No holds barred. Sophie reached around back to unsnap my bra, and then flipped me over on to my back. Her lips mashed tightly against mine as she kissed me roughly, and very hot I might add, and then thrust her tongue into my mouth forcibly. It was unexpected as I moaned louder into her mouth. I felt her vagina rub against my thigh to get attention. But I moved my leg away so as to give my hand room. I could tell she was really ready; apart from her hard kisses, her wetness was a very clear sign. I shoved 3 fingers straight into her slit and began to roughly bring her off. She rolled onto her back pulling me on top of her to give me more room. Her legs were as far apart as they would go, I slipped my panty covered vagina on to her thigh, not only to get some stimulation for myself, but to also hold her down, it was going to be one rough and wild ride. I was kissing her neck roughly, licking, nibbling, leaving many marks on her neck. All the while my hand working real hard to get her off.

Before I moved down to suck her tits. I looked down. I could see my hand working and watched as my fingers moved in and out of her. But I could also see Sophie's fingers giving her clitoris a vigorous rub. My eyes returned to her tits, I picked the left to start with and tried to take the whole tit in my mouth, then I pulled away, my teeth grazing her skin roughly, it drove Sophie wild as she started to move hips harder to the rhythm of my fingers. This made me moan louder as her thigh was rubbing faster and harder, getting me closer to an orgasm I needed soon. I had finished with her left tit and moved to the erect nipple on her right as I nibbled on it. Her wetness was getting more and more noticeable, especially when I added a fourth finger. Sophie was moaning louder and so was I, we were both getting close so I moved up to look at her face as I made her come. She had her eyes closed but I could see her face was concentrating on the wondrous feelings I must be giving her, because I was feeling the same as I pressed and moved harder against Sophie's thigh.

"Oh Sophie, cum for me baby, I want you to cum. Oh god I am nearly there baby."

"I can feel you, I can feel you wetness, oh fuck Amy, harder, faster, I'm so close."

And with that we remained silent except for the moans that soon turned into screams as we both had our orgasms. Actually they were more like explosions as I had never felt anything so amazing in my life. If we continued this after tomorrow, I would never need a vibrator again. I think we passed out rather than fell asleep, but we did sleep and woke up in almost the exact same position, except Sophie was holding me tightly against her.

"Amy are you awake?"

"Yes, just about. God that was amazing, your thigh was amazing."

"I could say the same about your fingers, but I am afraid that I need a piss, all that wine tonight as finally filled my bladder." I could feel myself needing the toilet too, so I rolled off her, slowly easing my fingers out of her vagina. "God my pussy feels rough, but I would not have it any other way." She said before kissing me, nicely and with less tongue, it was a warm loving kiss, and I loved it. My lips were a bit sore, but I could kiss like this for a while. But soon it ended as she ran into the bathroom. I could hear her pissing from here. I got out of bed, my bra falling from my arms. I was about to cover up, but decided instead to just leave it. I walked into the bathroom, Sophie sat there finishing off. She looked up and saw more, giving my body a good look. She seemed excited by what she saw, because it took her a minute to wipe herself. Just to tease her a little, ok a lot, I turned around bent over and slid my panties down, giving her a good view I hope. It was when I heard her moan that got me to turn around and stand in front of her completely naked. She stopped playing with herself and stood up from the toilet. She smiled as she moved past me, rubbing herself against my body in a slow and gentle pass, before giving my ass a light slap. I laughed and sat on the toilet to relieve myself. Once a felt ready, I returned naked to my bed, Sophie waiting.

"So, that was a bit rough, very unexpected." I said.

"I know, I think it was just we were both experiencing a blow-out, with all the shit sex we both have had, we needed each so much. I think once your lips touched mine, I was instantly ready to explode and just wanted to cum so much and so hard, that I just lost it."

"Well I am not complaining, I enjoyed it too, but maybe next time we could possibly take it more slowly and gently, I really want to make love to you, and as the term states it means love, not fuck each other brains out."

"When will next time be?"

"Right now if you don't mind?" She nodded in agreement as I got in bed and back on top of her as we began to kiss gently. What happened next is between Sophie and I, so I am sorry if I did not write about more sex, but I felt our first time showed how much we needed each other. So what happened next? We both had the day off, so through the day we slept and when we woke up, we continued having sex or making love, whatever we were in the mood for. Once we got out of bed and shared a wonderful shower with each other, life had to return back to normal, well as normal as we could. We spent the next few weeks talking things over, but occasionally when we were lonely and needed each other, we would go to each others beds and make love or just lay next to each other. We took it slow as we decided what to do. But eventually we understood that what we had was special, and rather than talk about it and study it, we just let happen, happen. Tomorrow was always another day, and we were happy with they ways things were, so why change it.

APGilmore
APGilmore
260 Followers
12