Internet Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That brought Don up short. He knew that everything Jackie had said was true. She was way smarter and her job was highly intellectual. They really didn't have much in common outside the bedroom. Don thanked heaven every day that Jackie has agreed to be his wife. She was prettier and smarter than the wives or girlfriends of any other man he knew. He loved the comments about her fantastic looks that the guys at work made all the time. He loved showing off her picture. He also knew that he would be lost without Jackie. She helped him in so many ways. She was also sweet to him. She only made him aware of his stupidity when she was angry with him. If he lost her he felt that his life was not worth living. He drove the rest of the way home in glum silence.

Jackie returned Don's silence and the two remained silent once they returned home. Jackie took a shower, put on some pajamas and went to bed. Don hung up his suit and got ready for bed himself. He tried to snuggle up to Jackie in their bed but she made him stay on his side of the bed. She woke him for work the next morning but refused to make small talk. Don did not see her again until he returned home from work. She was on the phone.

Don easily understood that his wife was talking to Peter Holgate but she was very chatty. Don thought that she was talking like she did to her girlfriends. She laughed often and deeply. Finally she hung up the phone.

"Peter wants us to meet him tomorrow night at his office to sign the contract. I had a lawyer look it over on my lunch hour. It is a very good contract. It will give us title to all of the houses and our cars as long as we fulfil the terms of the contract. Most of those terms are left up to Peter to decide. After we sign the contract he says he has a way for you to earn six thousand dollars. We WILL go to his office we WILL sign the contract and you WILL do as you are told."

Jackie also explained what she had done with the twenty thousand. It was now in their bank account but much of it was already being distributed in checks to cover many of the most pressing debts that the Phelps' owed. Jackie pointed out that in a week to ten days when all of the checks cleared, there would not be much left. Jackie said that she intended to get whatever money she could from Holgate while she could and that Don should be supporting her in that goal. Don did not like what Jackie implied in her words but he was too terrified of losing her to say no.

Holgate's office was in his incredibly large and beautiful house. It was a huge rambling mansion surrounded by acres of lawn and woods. Inside the decorations and furniture were first class. Because Peter explained that the lawyers would not be needed once the contract was over, the attorney hired by the Phelps' arrived in her car separately. Getting the attorney to work on a Saturday night cost extra.

Instead of the stereotypical butler. Peter Holgate answered the door himself. "Welcome to my simple abode. Actually this house is too large for me but my father's will dictated that I return to the family manse to distribute the remains of his estate. The house is also one of the few things that he left me outright. I have to live here for at least five years after his passing. Personally I can't wait to turn this place into a housing development."

Holgate gave the gobsmacked couple and their amazed lawyer a tour of the house. Jackie had an eye for art and identified several masterpieces on various walls. It was all very impressive. At last they ended up in Peter's teak paneled office. Peter's attorney and a notary were already seated and waiting for them.

The rest was formality. The Phelps' lawyer seemed beside herself in meeting Holgate's attorney. He was a local legal legend who represented the most rich and powerful in town. He was the man to go to to extricate yourself from white collar crime charges, he was also a crackerjack criminal defendant. Once or twice a year he took on a case that everyone else had concluded was hopeless. He won an astounding number of those cases. Jackie and Don's lawyer got flustered in his presence. She made no objections to any of the provisions of the contract as they were read off.

At last Don and Jackie affixed their signatures to the document. Everything was notarized and registered. Their part over, the lawyers and the notary were led out of the house by Holgate who returned to his office and announced, "We are alone. Now that you have signed your lives away for the next 363 days it is time for us to retreat to my playroom and really get to know each other."

He led them to a large room with several beds and large couches. There was an attached bathroom and the walls were were stark white. There were cabinets at intervals in the interior space and hooks on the walls and ceiling. Both Jackie and Don thought of the word "kinky."

"This is my playroom." Their host explained, "I have most of my fun within its walls. I often have guests over here. Tonight it is just the three of us but that will not always be the case. Tonight I will be processing you as slaves. I won't sugar coat things, tonight I will also be fucking both of you before I send you on your way."

Don felt that he had to say something. "Holgate, I'm not into guys and I don't like the idea of you fucking my wife."

"Don, jealousy and vanity are two emotions that have caused the world all sorts of pain. Just because you've never tried it doesn't mean that you can't enjoy a bit of buggering. Every time you are intimate with me or agree to one of my schemes you help yourself and your wife financially. You will also learn valuable lessons like patience and self control. You will learn a great deal of financial wisdom as well. You can not see that now but you will."

Holgate paused a moment and then said, "Jackie, be a dear and undress your husband. Take him down to his wedding ring."

"Jackie approached her husband and said "You WILL do this Donald. You WILL obey Peter without question." She began undressing her husband. In a few moments his large form was fully exposed. Don was not in the same shape he was in in college but he was still an impressive specimen. He had large arms and massive thighs and a nice set of abs. His penis was larger than normal and he did not have much body hair. Involuntarily he got an erection.

"Don, that is a very impressive body you keep hidden beneath your clothes. Now it is time for you to strip your wife. Take everything off of her, even all of her jewelry save her wedding and engagement rings."

Don got a very leery look on his face but Jackie said, "Do as you are told Donald."

Before long all of Jackie's garments and jewellery were in a nice pile at her feet. Holgate looked with renewed wonder at her body. Jackie was easily one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen.

"I must say Mrs. Phelps that you certainly are a beautiful woman, I'm much older than you and I have been around the world several times and I don't think I've encountered many women that compare to you."

"Thank you Peter." Said Jackie.

"There is a matter of grooming that must be attended to now, Slaves are not permitted body hair. I depilate my slaves personally. I will also be maintaining you in that condition. We will start with you Donald. Will the two of you follow me to the bathroom."

Donald looked very pensive as Peter prepared the implements and filled a small basin with water.

"Relax, husband. I'm sure that Peter has done this before and that it will not hurt. Look at the bright side it will make you look larger." Said Jackie.

Don felt very strange as Peter's hands began lathering up his pubic hair, under arms, and tiny patch of chest hair. As a wrestler he had often been in very strange and awkward postilions with opponents but never before had another man so much as touched his junk. Don tried to compartmentalize it. He envisioned a birds eye view as his flesh was denuded. It took only a little while but to Don it seemed like hours. He caught sight of himself in one of the full length mirrors in the room. He thought that he looked very strange. He ran his hands over the shaven areas. It felt as strange as it looked.

Next it was Jackie's turn. Don stood fascinated as Peter took out a trimmer and gave a buzz cut to Jackie's luxurious bush. Jackie's pubic thatch was thick and full. She trimmed it into a neat triangle but Don was sure that she had never shaved it off before. His wife's pussy looked very inviting once it was shorn of hair. Peter then lathered up Jackie and slowly yet deliberately denuded her sex. Bare it looked spectacular and Don wanted to eat her out then and there.

Holgate was reading his thoughts.

"Lovely," said Peter on his knees as he gazed at Jackie's naked sex. "May I?"

"By all means Peter."

"Don looked on in a mix of anger and envy as Holgate began eating out his wife. To Don's consternation his wife seemed to be getting into it! In a short while he recognized from her body language that she was about to orgasm. Her delightful moan soon escaped her lips and echoed about the tiled room.

She gathered her breath and then said, "Thank you Peter. That was most enjoyable."

"Oh the pleasure was all mine, Jackie." replied the millionaire.

Holgate stood up and said. "Now we will retire to the bedroom. I am going to start with you Don and then you can start the money making project I have in mind for you."

Sheepishly Don trailed his wife behind Holgate and re-entered the bedroom.

"Now Don, I know this will be hard for a macho guy like you to take it up the ass but I will go gently and I will be tender. You both need to be in submission to me. There is no greater submission than sexual submission. At this point I don't expect you to provide me with blow jobs nor am I inclined at this point to suck your cock. Depending upon how your training goes that may change. Jackie, why don't you kiss Don. I am about to pop his cherry as you youngsters say. So it is a special occasion."

Jackie kissed Don and led him to the closest bed. "If you love me Donald, and want to stay married to me, you will let Peter do everything that he wants to do to you. It will NOT effect the way I feel about you."

Jackie pulled down the blanket and sheets. Don laid down on his back and waited.

"Jackie, be a dear and undress me."

Don watched as his wife quickly and effectively stripped Holgate. Don could not help but notice for an older guy, Holgate was in great shape. His stomach was flat and toned and he clearly possessed power in his arms and thighs. His cock was large and uncut. He neared the bed. Only then did Don notice the sexual lubricant dispenser on the nightstand. Before Don realized it Holgate had embraced him. The millionaire's lips were pressed against his own. Don expected that he would flip out if this ever happened to him but for some reason he kissed Holgate back. It felt strange but oddly pleasurable when Holgate's tongue made circuits of his mouth. A few moments later Holgate was spreading Don's thighs and greasing up his asshole. Don tensed up at first but soon loosened up. It was nowhere near as bad as he had feared that it would be. He felt Peter Holgate deeply inside himself. Don willed himself to relax. Before he had fully processed everything Holgate came deep inside his anus.

As he withdrew, Peter Holgate said, "You have done splendidly. Don. An outsider would never realize that this was your first time."

He stood and reached for something in the nightstand drawer. "Let's try this on for size."

Holgate explained the concept of enforced chastity. He explained to Don and Jackie that Don's penis would be caged for the next six weeks. Each week Don spent in chastity he would receive one thousand dollars. Jackie would have the key but if the device was unlocked an electronic signal would be transmitted to Holgate's mansion notifying him that Don was free.

"The purpose of this exercise is to teach you patience and self denial in pursuit of a goal. As an incentive if you last the entire six weeks I will double your money for 12, 000 dollars total. While most of that money will go to retiring some of your debts. I will allow you to spend part of it any way you see fit. Keeping your focus on the money you will earn should help you through this patch of celibacy. Once the six weeks are over you and Jackie will be permitted to make love. IF you both so desire."

Jackie looked at her husband's fenced off penis with a bemused smirk on her face. "It will be tough going honey but I am sure that you will make it through the entire six weeks. It is going to take some major convincing for me to let you out of there."

"As for you Jackie," said Holgate. "You will be spending the six weeks in quite a different way. You also need to learn submission and you will be expected to submit to me in every way. Each time we have intercourse you earn 100 dollars. Anal is 150 dollars and a blow job is 25 bucks IF you swallow . Your goal is to maximize the amount you make for the next six weeks we will keep a record of every act but you get no money until the six weeks are over. You also may not borrow against future earnings or issue promissory notes. Once Donald is liberated you BOTH receive a financial windfall. Donald may eat you out but he gets no release. You get plenty of release but you can't fuck your husband;. something that you enjoy enormously. Both of you sacrifice together."

Peter Holgate looked at the young couple, faced Jackie and said, "Let's see how much money you can earn tonight. It is now 10:05, Sunday starts at midnight. He took Jackie's hand and led her to another bed in the room. Don was beside himself but he knew better than to object. He felt sure that if he did Jackie would chasten him. He watched, surprised that he was erect, as Holgate prepared to take Jackie's asshole Don's penis was like Alice in her tiny house as it fought against its cage.

For an old guy Holgate could really keep it up. After fucking Jackie up the ass he went to the bathroom and cleaned himself off. When her returned he ate Jackie out again and then fucked her twice in rapid succession. Once he had Jackie get on top and ride him. Don could not help but stare at his wife's spectacular ass as it bounced up and down. Don loved Jackie's ass but had never dared to ask if he could fuck her there as Holgate had done. Now that he was caged, and with Jackie seemingly determined to keep him that way the prospect that Don would be able to do what Holgate had just done seemed like a far distant future. After the two sessions of intercourse, Jackie slowly worked the spent millionaire erect with an astonishing performance of fellatio. He came and Jackie swallowed every drop. She finished a few minuets before midnight.

"That's 375 dollars. Not bad for an evening's work. It is time for the two of you to get dressed and return home. Go about what ever your normal activities are on a Sunday and return here for dinner at 5:00 P.M. I gave my staff the night off, to give us some privacy. but my chef is first class. You will LOVE his cooking. Before the Phelps' left Holgate hung the key to Don's chastity cage on a chain and placed it around Jackie's neck. The couple redressed and prepared to leave

"You both have been wonderful tonight," Holgate said as he led them to his front door. I suspect that this is only the beginning of a wonderful relationship."

As they drove home Jackie hummed to herself. Don tried to make small talk but all Jackie would say was "I was proud of you tonight Donald. I don't feel like talking just now other than to say. If you mess this up you I will make sure that you regret it for the rest of your life."

As Don drove in silence his erection pushed against its cage again. "Six weeks might as well be forever." He thought to himself glumly.

12