Internet Personals Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MesaAzGuy
MesaAzGuy
197 Followers

Eventually he figured I was stuck, like yesterday, he had to matters into his own hands and he did exactly that. When his right hand touched me for the first time, it was like an electric shock that went through me and I heard the moan escape my mouth, I just didn't know it was me that made the sound.

His fingers found the grip and lifted the thickening meat. It was growing steadily and quickly. Brad had my cock pointed right at his face and he was devouring it with his eyes.

I expanded to my full hardness of 8 inches and watched like a spectator. Gently my friend pulled on the shaft of my cock, pulling the skin tight against me, really exposing the head. I am circumcised, but pulling the skin back made the head look red and angry. Brad brought his left hand to my balls and cupped them. The sensations I was experiencing were amazing. I never thought the first time would be with a man.

I closed my eyes.

I felt his lips kiss my cock head.

I sighed heavily.

His lips kissed my shaft. Lower and lower he trailed kisses onto my manhood. He shifted he hands around for better access and ended the trail of kisses on my balls. I still hadn't opened my eyes, I couldn't.

Wetness

Suddenly his tongue was on my balls, first one the n the other. Oh it was like silk gliding over them until it settled to the tip of his tongue. He flattened his tongue and began the journey up the underside on me. The feeling was so intense I swear I could have cum then and there.

He reached the head and I felt his tongue clean the pre-cum that had seeped out of me. I opened my eyes just in time to watch him drop his mouth over the head and stop there. It occurred to me then that this might be Brad's first and only experience sucking cock as it was my first and only experience getting a blow job. It looked like he was savoring the taste of me when I felt his tongue glide around the head. Shivers ran through me and I physically shuddered. My knees were getting weak.

Brad slowly enveloped more and more of me and the heat and wetness were shear paradise.

Somehow I muttered; "I'm so close"

Then I felt his teeth, I don't know if it was inexperience or on purpose, but the grazing of his teeth on me pulled me back from the brink of exploding. My hands found the side of his head and I looked down at my best friend again. I nudged him to look up at me.

I swear I saw love in his eyes, maybe it was lust, I don't know. But whatever it was, he was enjoying his task as much as I was enjoying receiving it.

"I'm so close"

He withdrew my cock and kissed the tip. "Fuck my face and cum in my mouth"

He slipped the head back in and wrapped his hands around me, gripping my ass cheeks. My hands had never left his head but he lowered his eyes so that if they were open, all he'd be able to see was my blonde pubic hair and maybe my belly button.

He wish was my command and I pushed my hips towards him. He didn't try to pull back; in fact if he did move at all, he was pushing towards me. I got maybe half of my cock into his mouth until I felt it hit his throat. I pulled back and pushed again. His mouth was stretched as wide as it could go it seemed.

I slowly slid back out and pushed harder in. I felt the barrier.

Slowly out and a hard push; I didn't get past it on this stroke either. I was maybe had 3 or four more pushes and I was going to explode.

I pulled out again and pushed even harder this time. The tip of my prick pushed past the back of his throat and I felt a pop. I maybe have been five inches in and the head was definitely in his throat. He started to gag. I pulled back until the tip was out of his lips completely.

"Keep going" he choked out.

His wish is my command.

Slam, I really pushed hard and I felt the same barrier give way. I had at least six inches in his face now. He wasn't gagging; he had at least two inches in his throat and another four in his mouth. I felt him try to swallow around me.

I slid back, I was maybe two pushes away now from cumming, as the tip hit his lips, he shifted his eyes up in a begging manor.

"Fuck me please" he managed to croak out. The time it took him to say it, may have given me a couple extra pushes into him before I came.

His wish is my command.

I took shorter strokes into him, I didn't hit his throat again, but I really used his head, his hair entangled in my fingers. I began to fuck his mouth like a pussy.

I pushed and pulled hard for a good five or six pumps before that tingle hit me, it was probably only 5 seconds after I started the hard motion, but it was time and my cock jerked as I pumped, it twitched and grew more than I think it had ever before . I gripped his head hard and came to a complete stop as my first shot of semen rocketed into the back of his throat. He pushed against me and took maybe another inch when the second rope left me. He pushed further still and as my third huge burst launched into him, the tip of my cock popped through the barrier and there I sent the rest of my jets of sperm directly into his stomach.

He suckled me for a good 10 seconds and started the pull back. I had no muscle control and he was back in charge.

His mouth cleaned every inch of my deflating cock, making sure not to miss even the smallest droplets of my cum.

That was the best yet.

MesaAzGuy
MesaAzGuy
197 Followers
12