Interns Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nobuo
Nobuo
47 Followers

She told him how much she loved sucking cock and how it was the biggest compliment she got in the sack. Will was just about to take the busty beauty to the changeroom when it dawned on him that he couldn't take away the store's only employee. If a customer did end up coming in, they would likely end up making a fuss looking for the employee. Or worse, they would steal something, and Will had no way to prevent that. He wanted to empty his balls into this girl's mouth, but he didn't want her fired. The twisted logic seemed sound to Will, and he regretfully commanded the girl to forget the conversation they had and exited the store with a raging hard-on.

He was almost ready to give up when he finally came upon the right combination. In an unpopular corner of the mall, he found an equally unpopular clothing store. Still, there were two girls working and only one or two customers browsing at any given time. The store didn't have a men's section, but Will had stopped caring about that. The employees were certainly apathetic enough to not even notice his presence.

Will didn't think either girl was very attractive, but the girl at the shoe store with the jet black hair had got him far too riled up to go home without a blowjob.

The first girl was frumpy looking with a baggy sweater and frizzy brown hair and pretty bad acne. The second girl had pointed, unattractive features and blond hair done up in a tight ponytail. She was better dressed however, and her simple but stylish jeans and tank top revealed a tight and firm teen body. Both girls looked pretty young, actually, so Will sharpened his talents by silently commanding the girls to work their ages into the gossip-filled conversation they were having.

"Ugh, and it sucks because she always asks me to go to The Attic, but I don't have a fake ID. I just wish I was 21 already," said Frumpy.

"At least you will be in a few months," replied Ponytail, "I just turned 19 last week, I have two more years!"

Will breathed an internal sigh of relief and got right to work.

'You will not be concerned when your coworker follows me to the changeroom,' he thought into Frumpy's mind, 'nor will you mind if she takes a while. When she comes back, you will not speak of her absence.'

Will commanded all this while stupidly looking at handbags a few feet away. Frumpy had continued her conversation without a hiccough and Will grew panicked that his command didn't land. He continued,

'If you received my order, say "frog" at the end of your next sentence.'

"Oh well, Cynthia is such a total bitch anyway. Frog." Frumpy seemed utterly confused, but Will smiled with satisfaction. As Frumpy tried to awkwardly explain the reason she spoke the seemingly random word - although she didn't consciously know - Will wasted no time shooting his next orders to Ponytail.

'After I go to the changeroom, excuse yourself from your conversation and follow me. After you excuse yourself, you will stay silent unless I ask you a question or tell you otherwise. You must honestly answer any question I ask.'

Now confident in the strength of his commands, Will immediately walked toward the sign indicating where the changerooms were. Unsurprisingly, Ponytail appeared soon after. Her face read confusion and fear. A pang of guilt hit Will and he instinctively spoke.

"Don't be scared."

Ponytail's face immediately calmed. This made Will hesitate. Did he have full control over people's emotions, then? He had only had the powers for a day and so wasn't yet able to evaluate the test commands he gave to Lauren T about gaining lust for him. The only other information he had to go off of was how in control he felt of his emotions during the times that Liz had controlled him. But how was he ever supposed to know which of his emotions were genuine or forced? Maybe his command made Ponytail calm, or maybe it was the basic reassurance that caused it. Maybe he only had control over immediate reactionary feelings, and not deep-rooted emotions. That would line up with how he was able to make Lauren T forget short term events, but not the existence of her family.

Will returned to the present and told Ponytail to follow him into one of the two changerooms.

"I am going to call you Ponytail," he said to her, "Do not tell me your real name, I don't want to know it. You will address me as 'Sir', okay?"

"Yes, sir," she replied.

Nah, it wasn't doing it for him this time. It had been so hot when Lauren T said it, but Will craved something more now.

"Scratch that," he said, "address me as 'Master', okay?"

"Yes, Master," she replied.

Yes, that was it. He felt his cock twitch at the words alone.

"Do you have a boyfriend, Ponytail?"

"No, Master."

"Have you given blowjobs before?"

"Yes, Master."

"Do you enjoy doing it?"

"Kinda," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"I like the idea of it, but it always tastes gross."

"The penis or the come?"

"Both."

"So you've swallowed before?"

"Yes, Master."

"Well today you're going to give me the best blowjob you've ever given and you're going to swallow my load. However, I also want you to enjoy it. What's your favourite flavour of popsicle?"

"Pink."

Will grinned. Did anybody know what popsicle flavours were actually supposed to be? He didn't know if this would work, but he figured it was worth the shot.

"Okay, then to you, my dick will taste exactly like a pink popsicle. It will have the same flavour and temperature in your mouth, but feel normal to your hand."

Ponytail nodded.

"And as for my come, do you like creamsicles, Ponytail?"

"Yes, Master."

"Then my come will taste like the filling of a creamsicle to you. Is that okay?"

"Yes, Master. Thank you."

"I want you to keep your clothes on, but feel free to use your free hand to finger yourself or feel yourself up. Also, please pull your tank top a little lower to give me a better view of your young A cup cleavage."

Ponytail followed the order, but looked like she wanted to say something. She nodded instead. Will realized he hadn't formed his orders as a question.

"You may speak or make noise at any time as long as your keep your volume pretty low and speak only to me."

"Okay, Master," she instantly replied. "That's better, thank you."

Will noted that while she sometimes still looked confused, she never once regained a frightened expression. Maybe he really could control some emotions. Ponytail spoke again.

"How are you doing this? Controlling me, I mean. And how did you know my bra size?"

Will paused. Lauren T never asked him that yesterday. Had he commanded her not to? Or was she too dim to really understand what was happening? Will replied without properly formulating his answer.

"Because I am gifted in a way that few others are. I have a trained eye and incredible powers. I am your master and you are excited and grateful for the opportunity to suck me off and swallow my load."

Where did that come from? He didn't have much time to consider his own words, however, as Ponytail spoke again.

"Of course, master. I shouldn't have asked. Thank you for the opportunity to suck on your perfect dick."

Strange, he hadn't told her to call his average dick perfect, and she hadn't even seen it yet. He shrugged it off and decided he was done with the talk.

"Get on your knees, Ponytail."

She giggled and obliged. She certainly seemed way more into everything since he told her to be excited. He felt a dark rush as the definition of his newfound powers expanded in his mind. If it weren't for the teen with the tight body on her knees in front of him, he would want to think about this further. As it stood, he looked down at her. As horrible as it was to think it, she looked much better to Will like this. He couldn't make out her unappealing facial features, but had a good view of her firm ass and perky cleavage. He could see the padding in the bra, and her small tits barely filling it out.

At that moment, he had the urge to fuck her. He wanted to hear her high-pitched voice moaning in time with his thrusts, he wanted to see her tiny tits shake with the movement; he wanted to slap her little ass over and over again.

But his mind was set. Not only was a blowjob his favourite way to come, he was dead set on this ever since Liz had told him he would be unable to until the weekend. Half to get back at her, half to make sure the restriction truly was up.

At this point, Ponytail had taken the liberty of pulling out Will's semi-erect cock and stroking it lovingly.

"Wow, this is the happiest I've been when I'm about to go down on a guy," Ponytail raved. Will smiled and waited to see how well his popsicle experiment would work. He watched as Ponytail moved her mouth painfully slowly toward his dick. Finally she wrapped her lips around it and Will felt the wonderful familiar feeling of a warm tongue sliding down the length of his cock. But the sensation barely lasted a second before Ponytail made a muted squeal and sprung away from Will's crotch. He barely had time to panic before Ponytail clapped with glee.

"Oh, Master! I didn't believe it would happen, but you did it! Master, it tastes just like a pink popsicle!"

Without leaving room for a reply, she attacked his dick with far more fervor than before. She moaned as loud as she could considering the vague volume restriction of "pretty low" Will had issued earlier. Will was amazed at Ponytail's enthusiasm. She couldn't get enough. Her pace was incredible as it seemed that all she wanted was to forever stuff her face with Will's cock. Will could feel his dick leaking precum and felt Ponytail scoop it up with her busy tongue. She made a more emphatic moan and tried to talk with her mouth still stuffed with cock.

"Mmmph, thastes lie cweamthickle!"

Will felt his dick get even harder at the slut's proclamation. He felt no need to reply and Ponytail certainly didn't appear to need any egging on. He held onto the wall for support of his weakened knees and let the tight slutty teen do all the work.

"So gwood, masther," she praised, still bobbing furiously on his dick.

"That's a good slut," said Will. Ponytail moaned happily at the encouragement as she downed his rock hard cock with incredible hunger. Will could feel a giant orgasm building and grabbed tightly onto what gave Ponytail her nickname.

'Love this,' he thought into her head with all his might. Then he used his grip on her hair to pull her face almost all the way off his dick before slamming it back down, shoving her face as far down his dick as it would go. She moaned in shock and pleasure and Will's balls convulsed. He held her head against his crotch until the very last moment before he exploded.

As his seed shot up his shaft, he released Ponytail's hair and let her move her head back to taste his creamsicle come with her tongue. Both of them were in heaven. Will threw his head back as he felt his come drain from his balls into the slutty teen's warm mouth, still wrapped firmly around his dick. Ponytail, so worked up from the blowjob, couldn't believe the sweet taste of her master's seed. She moaned furiously as the creamy stuff filled her mouth. She swirled it across her tongue and happily swallowed it down. She was thankful for the countless streams that splashed inside her young warm mouth. She couldn't get enough. She realized that she hadn't even been fingering herself like she usually did while giving blowjobs. She had been far too fascinated with her master's delicious dick.

Will couldn't believe how firmly Ponytail's mouth remained on his cockhead. Even the most slutty and thorough of the girls that had swallowed his load in the past had not been so committed. Nothing felt better to Will than a willing slut gratefully swallowing his load, and this easily topped the list. He had completely forgotten about her unattractive face, he was just happy to be shooting stream after stream into it.

Will's dick finally stopped and Ponytail eagerly lapped at his exhausted shaft and cockhead to clean it off. Will's head spun with inflated thoughts. He thought about how kind he was to bring such pleasure to this girl. Maybe it didn't matter about choice if she was this happy, he considered with a healthy dose of guilt. He looked down at the slutty teen cleaning off his cock with her tongue. The pleasure started to become overwhelming. Will decided to sit down to enjoy the cleaning, but panicked as his body didn't respond. His vision suddenly blurred and went in and out. Before blacking out, the last thing Will remembered was the ugly teen with the hot body looking up at him, begging her master for more of his tasty come.

********

Will opened his eyes. He was on his bed. Did he just wake up? What time was it? He rubbed his eyes before his memories flooded back to him. He shot up in his bed in blind panic. What happened? How was he back at home? What happened with Ponytail? Why didn't he remember leaving? He must not have left any commands for Ponytail to either forget the incident or not speak of it. He had to get back to the mall. He jumped out of bed.

"HOLY FUCK!" Will screamed and fell right back on his bed. Sitting on his computer chair, calmly watching him, was Liz.

"You left no trail, don't worry darling," she said in the most soothing voice Will had ever heard escape her lips.

"Darling?" is all Will could manage. Liz ignored this.

"Didn't wait long to capitalize on the lifted restriction, did you? Was it worth it?"

Will could only stammer. Had Liz watched the whole thing? Did she interrogate him during the - he glanced at a clock - 2 hours that he couldn't account for? Liz seemed satisfied with no response.

"Poor boy only wants want he can't have, it seems. Not very creative, are you?"

Will filled with fury, but as he stood up to talk back to Liz, he instantly fell on his knees. She stuck a barefoot out and Will instantly grabbed it and sucked the big toe into his mouth.

"You're lucky I washed it, scum" she said with incredible malice, "don't you dare fucking forget who is in charge. You're not the only person who can toy with memory."

Will continued to suck furiously on her toe. He felt his insides conflicted. He felt genuine lust and appreciation for the opportunity to suck Liz's toe despite it being far outside his typical range of fantasies, yet he felt equal anger and humiliation at being forced to perform the act. Was this what he put Ponytail through?

"Come," commanded Liz.

Will had never felt such a bizarre sensation. His dick was still flaccid, but her command caused an instantaneous orgasm. Come flew from his cock with the force it normally would, but his dick remained soft. Instead of the usual mix of pleasant pain and pleasure, it felt more like pain and relief combined with the unpleasant feeling of his seed filling his boxers. The extremely strange orgasm combined with his continued attention to Liz's toe made connections in Will's emotional structure that he would have preferred to not make. He felt humiliated and furious, but also turned on because of it. Was that the result of a silent command, or just the extreme circumstances?

"How does that feel, you stupid slut?" Liz barked at Will. Will felt a surge of both pride and shame shoot through him at the name-calling. "You're just my stupid slave. My dog."

Will wasn't sure what he had done to deserve Liz's wrath like this. She herself had specified for his no-come-in-mouth restriction to only last for the duration of the day before; the same day she had gifted him his powers. Despite his hurt, confusion, and shame, he felt his dick grow from the situation.

"Do you like sucking on my toe?"

Will found himself able to stop sucking just long enough to answer her. "I love it and hate it, mistress." Addressing her that way must have been another silent command. He found it unsettling that she switched from "ma'am" to "mistress" just as he had switched from "sir" to "master" a few hours ago. Will returned to his work on Liz's toe as she responded to his answer.

"Not good enough, you stupid slut! You will love everything I let you do to me. It is a privilege!"

"Yes, mistress. Of course." Will felt his gratitude rising although he tried to force it down. His humiliation didn't go away, but he couldn't help but feel happy for the chance to be following his mistress' orders. He couldn't explain the split it caused it him. The gratitude certainly didn't feel false, but he was still resentful of Liz's decision to make him feel that way.

The degrading names caused a similar conflict. He didn't think twice about using the same terms when he controlled both Lauren T and Ponytail, but hadn't thought about the way they might have reacted if not under his control. Every time Liz shouted a name at him, Will felt shamed and guilty, yet happy and horny at the same time. A part of him wanted to be those things for Liz, the other part felt awful about it.

"Get off of me, slut, you don't deserve my foot," Liz commanded, kicking Will off of her.

"Noooo," Will found himself whining. He curled up on the floor, desperate for the chance to put Liz's perfect toe back in his pathetic mouth.

"Are you hard?" Liz snapped.

"Yes, mistress," Will said quietly.

"I want it to go away."

Will couldn't believe it as his body responded to Liz's words. He supposed he shouldn't be so surprised on account of always coming on command, but the state of his cock seemed to be a different thing all together. Still, there it was, flaccid as ever, in a matter of seconds.

"Yes, mistress. I'm soft again."

"Good," Liz said. "Come."

Will once again felt the uncomfortable sensation overcome him. His third load that day unloaded into the still fresh remains from a few minutes earlier. Will convulsed pathetically on the ground as Liz pushed his body with her foot.

"Again," she almost whispered.

The feeling was mostly pain this time, and certainly full of discomfort. His boxers were beyond soaked and his soft cock ached. His balls felt like they had just been kicked. His whole body felt drained. He pleaded desperately in his head for that to be the last time, hoping Liz wasn't able to read his mind. Whether or not she could hear him, Liz didn't command another orgasm.

"Climb on your bed, slut."

"Yes, mistress," Will croaked before clawing his way onto his bed. He tried to resist it, but he felt grateful for what he could only feel was Liz's kindness.

Liz said nothing as Will finally made it onto the bed on his back. He looked straight up and had the feeling this position had been a silent command.

"Scoop as much come as you can from your boxers, slave. Then lick it off your hand."

"Thank you, mistress," is all Will could manage, unable to decipher his different emotions any more. He did as he was told and felt immediately glad that he had been able to let Ponytail taste creamsicle because his come was bitter, salty, and extremely unpleasant. Will continued to scoop out his own seed and eat it off his hand. As he got more used to the taste, he noticed Liz moving in his peripheral. He wasn't allowed to fully look, but he could tell that she was removing her trademark tight yoga pants. Either she hadn't been wearing panties or she removed them in one fell swoop because it certainly looked like she was fully naked from the waist down.

His suspicion was confirmed when Liz climbed on the bed and straddled Will, who finally found he was able to stop feeding himself from his crotch.

"If you're going to dump your dirty jizz into girls you control, I only think it's fair to know what you're putting them through, don't you?"

"Yes, mistress," Will answered without hesitation. That was odd. There was no mention of how he had made his sperm taste better for Ponytail. Maybe Liz had only assumed he would shoot a load down an unsuspecting girl today? That didn't make sense, then how did he black out immediately after? Or maybe Liz thought the lesson was deserved either way. Will put the thought out of his mind, however, as he was both scared of the potential for Liz to be inside his head, and because she was advancing her body up his.

Nobuo
Nobuo
47 Followers