Intersexion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to cum again," she said. "Oh Gawd, I can't believe it."

The sight of her tits, the sound of her voice, the sensation of the muscles wrapped around my aching dick was more than my body could take. My hips involuntarily thrust up as she made her next descent down my shaft. Thick loads of spunk shot deep within her.

"Yes," she said, as her body responded in kind. "Don't stop. Love me baby." Our bodies continued to siphon one another, neither willing to be the first to stop. We collapsed into each other's arms. "I have never experienced anything like that," she said. "I have never experienced anyone like you."

We held each other for the next few minutes, allowing the jets to massage our bodies. As Jennifer slid off of me, to begin to get out, she stood in the center of the tub. The moonlight looked even more beautiful glistening off of her wet body. I stepped up behind her as she stood in the center of the gurgling tub. She could feel my renewed firm dick against her ass. I put my arms around her, placing one hand on her stomach and the other over her bushy mound. I spread open the lips of her clit with my fingers.

"Oh baby, I don't know if."

"Shhhhh," I answered quietly in her ear as I moved her body forward toward one of the pulsating jets. "I do."

"Mmmm," she said as she began to feel the jets do their work. She reached both arms behind her and grabbed the cheeks of my ass with both hands. Her body was affixed to mine. I spread her love box open with all ten fingers. The unrelenting jet massaged her clit, working its magic. Lost in eminent orgasmic rapture, her tits pressed against the wet tub. "Closer," she pleaded, asking me to push her love button against the sheer force of the pulsating jet. Her nails dug into my ass as she began to rock and shake out of control. Jennifer's body quaked and gushed in intoxicating orgasm. Her body convulsed with wave after wave of ecstasy. After several minutes, her body melted into mine, exhausted.

"Now I am ready to get out," I whispered into her ear.

"I'm not done with you, Lover Body," she said with sultry determination.

We slowly dried each other off, savoring the moment. We ordered some dessert and a dessert wine from room service. We took in the night view of the city lights and the comfort of holding one another as we waited for the knock at the door.

"Neither one of us would have imagined this moment when we pulled up to that intersection today," I said musing on the treasure of our time together.

"Carl, you have to know that you single handily turned the worst day of my life into the best day of my life." Jennifer gave me a grateful kiss on the cheek.

"You did quite a number on my day too," I answered.

Jennifer smiled. "Not just my day, Carl. I am a different person. You have set me free to be myself. I won't ever go back."

"I like the confident real you," I encouraged. "You are one of the most fascinating people I have ever met."

"Gawd, I can't believe what you do to me and make me feel."

There was a knock at the door from room service. The same waiter insisted to the other servers that he needed to be the one to make the delivery. He stood eagerly with a tray of desserts and a small bottle of sweet wine. He was disappointed as he carried it into the room. Jennifer had vanished into the bedroom as I made my way to answer the door. "Thank you," I said as I signed the bill. "That will be all. I can take it from here." The waiter glanced around the room one more time in hopes of a glimpse of his earlier vision. I closed the door behind him.

I carried the dessert tray and bottle of wine into the bedroom, in search of Jen. I almost dropped both when I saw her. She was lying on her back in the center of the king bed. She had a pillow under her head, with both arms spread above her. Both legs were spread wide open. "Hey, Lover Boy," she said with a renewed sultry voice. "I am ready for more. It's fantasy time. It is time for me to rock your fantasy world," she added with determination. "Set the tray and wine on the table next to the bed. They could come in handy." Her body was laid out and being offered for total consumption.

"I don't know if we have enough time for all of them," I said playfully as I set the tray down. What time is check out tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?" Jennifer asked. "I have the room for the whole weekend."

12