Intertwined Fates 29: Prophecy Fullfilled

Story Info
The final battle.
536 words
4.7
8.5k
00

Part 29 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
372 Followers

29: Prophecy Fulfilled

"Yes Shiva?" asked High Councillor Sigmund.

"High Council, the prophecy is coming to pass. The object of the prophecy is fighting the Queen as we speak," said Shiva.

"How did he get through all the guards?" asked Sigmund

"There weren't many. Queen Regina sent most of them off someplace else because there was an attack on the other side of the chambers," said Shiva.

"Ahh, pincer attack. I will recall the guards. It will at least give us some time to study this book that just showed up," said Sigmund.

"What is it High Council?" asked Shiva.

"This is the diary of King Carlos. It is very enlightening. I will be calling a full council meeting immediately," said Sigmund.

"I will take the message to the councillor's rooms. Luck is with us; the full council is already here," said Shiva.

"Indeed it is," said Sigmund.

***

Regina charged him when she realised her abilities would not work on Carl as she encountered a dead zone hovering around him. Carl brought his sword up to defend himself as she charged him like a rabid boar. Regina slashed at him viciously not giving him anytime to do anything but block her vicious assault.

Carl stepped back towards the door as Regina pressed into him. As Carl feared that he'd soon be overwhelmed by her ferocious attacks, something began happening to his vision. He began seeing Regina's sword hitting him before it happened. When he moved to block the phantom images his sword crashed against hers and he effectively began blocking her savage strokes.

Regina was forced to move backwards as Carl effectively countered her lightning fast strikes. How on earth is he doing this? Regina wondered worriedly as she was pushed further back into the room. Regina was forced to shorten her blows and defend herself as Carl struck out at her. Completely engrossed in fighting him off Regina didn't realise how far back she had come. Soon she was against the throne chair. Her feet backed into the chair and she fell into it.

Regina felt death rushing up to her as she saw Carl's eyes glaring menacingly at her from behind his helmet. She knew he was smiling as he plunged his sword deep into her chest. She screamed and screamed as bright blue-white flames burst out from the sword tip and began spreading over her body, consuming her. She wailed in agony as the flames ate at her.

She let out one final screech as her body dissolved into white ash. Carl let his sword clatter onto the chair as he looked down at the white ash scattered over the chair. There was a shout of pain and Carl immediately reacted by grabbing his sword. f the stone with grinding noise. He swung around and saw the imposing figure of King Geoffrey behind him ready to kill him. Shoving his sword through him, the king roared in agony as the blue-white flames burst from the impact point and began racing over his body.

That is when Carl spotted Joy over by the door. She hurried over to him as Geoffrey collapsed to the ground screaming in agony the flames consuming him.

Acal
Acal
372 Followers