Intimate Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah’s body on another plane, transcending pleasure spellbindingly through her, wave after wave as her orgasm came. Reece steadily rocking back and forth in to her arse, moved forward bring her legs up onto the tops of his shoulders.

“Stroke your clit Han, stroke it for me, stroke it baby.” Reece’s eyes fixed firmly on Hannah.

“I want to fill you Hannah” Tiny droplets of sweat were forming on his brow as he spoke to her.

“Yes I’m stroking it lover, fuck my arse make me cum.”

Hannah’s hand moved down to her pussy crazily rubbing her clit, squeezing it, tugging as though it was a miniature cock. The sight before Reece was outstanding. Quickly he slide his cock out of Hannah’s arse and into her pussy hammering hard, one hand supporting him the other wrapped tightly round her waist. His hips isolated as he sped into over drive. He watched her face as she came again her body screaming with pleasure.

“Yes fuck my cunt Reece, fuck it; I want to cum. Cunt, fuck it, fuck it.”

Bawling filthy words trailing from her mouth, she came under him. The words that Hannah used were totally out of character and surprised Reece, sending him over the edge. His cum spurting deep in to her splashing in her uterus he pulled her tight as his body tensed. His orgasm lasted for so long he could not stop fucking her. Her hips pummelling against him he never wanted it to end at the same time he was becoming sensitive and he new he had to stop. Hannah’s body tensed beneath him she stiffened so hard. Reece never failed her he slipped her legs from his shoulders and moved himself slowly down to her, his cock throbbing and pulsating inside her. Kissing her neck, he whispered in her ear

“My god woman that was fantastic, you are fantastic, when I say that I want you all over again. Thank you Han”

Hannah was breathless she had no energy to reply him she could hear her heart signing a joyful song, her soul had been released from the depths of darkness and had returned to her. She had felt every touch that Reece had given her; she had felt every emotion that her mind allowed. There was nothing to compare. Smiling at him, she turned on to her side her hands slipping under her head she curled up into a peaceful sleep.

Reece woke up his mouth was dry so he went to the bathroom to freshen up. Looking at his watch it was 2.34am. Grabbing a glass of water, he stood at the doorway and watched Hannah as she slept. The way her body moved as she took breath made Reece want her. She looked at peace but he knew that she was far from it. Walking towards the bed, he stroked her hip and cuddled up to her. He never meant to disturb her peace but as he cuddled into her, she stirred.

“Mmmm thank you Reece you have no idea what you have done for me and if I never knew better I would have thought you was horny again?”

“My sweet I am always horny, and you, well you do things to me that could stir the dead.”

Hannah laughed and moved off to the bathroom.

Returning from the bathroom Hannah slipped under the sheets. Reece’s body enveloped her into him. She felt so safe, so warm, and so not alone. Hannah never wanted to give herself to him do freely just yet, she wanted to slow things and take her time, but at the same time she wanted to tell him how she felt, it wasn’t her style and knew that it would all be said in all good time. Turning into him, she kissed his cheek softly. He wrapped his arms around her pulling her towards him tight. Leaning down he kissed her mouth. As his lips brushed hers, he felt her shiver under his touch. Pulling herself up Hannah straddled Reece’s frame leaning forward to kiss him. His tongue slipped in-between her lips; his hands cupped her face as he pulled her closer. Her hands travelled over his chest feeling his heart thudding.

“Fuck me Han.” Reece’s hands moved to her sides.

“That’s what I intend to do Reece.” Hannah mischievously smiled.

Breaking from his kiss she turned full round her back faced him. His hands went to her hips as she leaned forward coming to her feet she squatted over Reece’s engorged cock.

“I want you to watch my pussy take your cock Reece”

Reece was shocked but even so, he liked what he saw as her hands rested on his thighs he watched her take his cock in her hand offering up to her sweet pussy lips and slide down on it slowly. Yes, he liked that site. His cock head throbbed and twitched inside her tight pussy, his cock gleaming with her juices from before. Hannah picked up pace her pussy embracing his cock taking it deep to the base then out again to the tip. As Reece watched, it was like slow motion her hair falling down her back as she rode him. She looked wonderful and there was no way he wanted this to end, but he could feel cum welling inside his balls. He grasped onto Hannah’s hips helping her to fall harder and faster on his cock.

“I’m gonna cum Reece make me cum baby”

”Cum for me Han, cum on my cock soak me with you”

Yes, Hannah like he way he spoke to her, like a slut yet with utmost respect. Hannah’s pace sped as she came deep inside her. She pushed herself back; her body was inline with his. Reece moved her hair from his face as he pushed her on his cock harder, and faster. Hannah’s body began to stiffen, as she came hard on his cock her body weakened, but Reece held her firmly. Yes, he liked that, he loved watching her cum, and she was cumming hard. Her body rocking his cock sliding it in and out of her hips rotating as she fell on him, his cock filling her cunt with his cum he came harder than before, so hard that he was pummelling her on his cock. He relented as her heard her wince on his thrusts he thought he might have hurt her. Their pace coming to a halt they collapsed together on the bed, drifting back in to exhausted slumber.

Brr, Brr, Brr, Brr, Brr, Brr

Hannah’s mobile phone awoke her.

“Hello” she answered sleepily

All she could hear was a naughty laugh. Trying to get her bearings from sleep she realised it was Zach on the other end. Taking herself from the bed, she looked at Reece.

“What do you want then?”

“Good was it?”

“Was what?”

“Have you forgotten to do something today?”

“No nothing that I can think of.”

“Are you sure?”

“Stop fucking about, what?”

“Well flutter bee it must have been good, you haven’t picked up puppy”

“Oh FUCK IT.” As she said that she heard Zach roar of laughter

“Stop being a wanker Zach, I’ll be over later to pick him up.”

“What time is it Han do you know?”

“What, 7 or 8?”

“HANNAH RODING, its bloody 11.30am”

Hannah let a shrill laugh out, and before putting the phone down, she said

“Was good more than a few times as it goes, soon sweetie soon.” Ending her call, she closed up the phone.

For once she never felt that lonely hollow feeling, she quickly went to the bathroom washed up got dressed and went over to the restaurant to grab something to eat. Returning to the barge, she smiled to herself, stepping inside Reece was pacing backwards and forwards like a hungry wolf.

“Hey you” she smiled softly

“Thank god Han, you are ok I thought I had hurt you or upset you, I was like everything has gone, you had gone.”

“Leave off Reece I was starving, look I bought something to nibble”

”Wasted your money then Han cos I have my breakfast right here…” The toothy grin he produced was amazing.

The feeling of want and warmth overwhelmed Hannah she knew she had to take things slow, but she had to follow her heart in order to survive. Things could only get better from here. She had felt this before, she knew the feeling, and it had been so long since she had felt it that it was becoming harder to fight. She began to question, had she found what she had been searching? Had she really been searching? Was she ready to let go of the past? Had she already let go? The more she tried to fight the feeling, the more she yearned. Her mind searching for answers, her heart was telling her to let herself free, Reece and Hannah spent the rest of the day and another night at the barge, learning, exploring each other before them returning home.