Intimate Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wyatt
Wyatt
109 Followers

The answer was no. She just knelt in front of us naked and horny.

“Tell your little bro what you want Helen! Go on tell him!”

Helen reached out and took her brother’s cock in her hand. Stroking it gently she looked into his eyes.

“Actions speak louder than words…” she whispered gently.

She took her brother’s tool in her mouth and wet the shaft thoroughly with her saliva. Richie took hold of her ponytail and slowly began to ease his cock into her welcoming mouth. The eighteen-year-old must have thought his dream had come true as his own sister sucked him off. She removed her mouth from his dick and began licking up and down his length.

“Tell him what you want princess” I urged. “ Tell your little brother what nasty things his big sister wants from him, and get on all fours whilst you tell him. Don’t forget MY fantasy.”

“I want you to fuck me Richie. I want you and Wyatt to fuck me.”

She was on all fours in front of me now. I had shed my clothing as quickly as I could. I was fed up with being a spectator.

“Finish the blow job Helen, show Rich what a great sister he has!”

The blonde began her ministrations again and was soon deep throating her younger brother. By the look of ecstasy on his face she was doing one hell of a number on him too!

I moved my cock into position and eased myself inch by inch into her slick, welcoming pussy. Our fore play on Helen had worked immensely well. She was warm, wet and welcoming as I pushed my dick into her. I looked at Richie as he took a firm hold of his sister’s ponytail and began to slam his cock into her mouth. Helen was trying her hardest to accommodate his cock as a second one began pumping into her from behind.

Richie let go of her ponytail to take hold of the back of her neck. He knew my fantasy and was willing to let me have it. I took hold of ponytail and pulled her head back enough for her to listen to me as I slammed and slammed again into her.

I whispered into her ear.

“Come on princess…Be the slut you know you want to be!”

I heard Helen splutter as her brother sent a stream of cum into his own sister’s throat. She was receiving a wad from both sides as I could take no more and spilled my seed into my cousin’s pussy.

As I recovered my composure I eased my limp cock from her sticky snatch. Helen looked on curiously as I retrieved the cuffs from on top of the pile of discarded clothing.

“You don’t think we’ve finished with you yet do you babe.” I laughed.

“Richie’s fantasy is to get you tied to the brass bed rail and fuck you. I think he just has time before Carole gets back. And then it is her turn.

I smiled at Helen and Richie and they BOTH smiled back.

Only time would tell if Carole would put up a fight when it was her turn to be stripped. I did so hope she would!

Please vote and if possible give feedback. It’s the only way I know if it’s worth continuing.

Wyatt
Wyatt
109 Followers
12