Intimate Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fit Like
Fit Like
59 Followers

Gathering her remaining strength Emma forced herself to say "Stop!" Her voice sounded weak and feeble. She tried again. "Stop," she begged. "I want your cock. Fuck me." she pleaded. "Fuck me, I want your cock inside me. I want to feel you inside me. Fuck me, Fuck me please." Despite any reservations she may have had before, she was now desperate to have him.

John moved up on top of her. "Are you sure you want me to do this?" he asked, "We don't have to if you don't want to." Concern was evident in his voice.

Emma managed a small laugh. "Of course I want you to," she said. "We've come this far, there wouldn't be much point stopping now."

John smiled down at her. "I just wanted to be sure," he said.

Emma leant forward and kissed him lightly, tasting her essence on his lips. "Just fuck me, John," she breathed, "it's what we both want."

John returned Emma's kiss me as his cock began to press at the entrance of her pussy. He tried to tease her but Emma was having none of it. She reached down between her legs, grabbed his fully engorged cock. "I want this in me now!" she said and swiftly guided it into her. John pressed slowly forward "Ooohh" Emma gasped as inch by inch John slid into her, filling her totally, the walls of her cunt stretching around his shaft. Emma brought her knees up to let him in deeper. As John began to thrust she tightened her pussy around his cock and as rewarded with a gasp of pleasure.

Starting slowly, savouring the tightness of Emma's pussy as it griped his rod, John quickly found his pace. His cock pumped in and out of her pussy and Emma dug her fingers into the cheeks of his arse, forcing him in deeper. "You feel so big inside me, John," she purred, "So big and hard. It feels so good!"

In and out, John impaled Emma with long, slow, deliberate strokes. Emma's hips thrust against his and her pussy contracted against his length.

They rolled over. Emma leaned forward, thrusting her breasts into John's face as she slid up and down his cock. "Yessss!!" she cried out as he took her breasts in his hands and started to play with them. He raised his head and began to suck, slowly taking each one in turn deep into his mouth.

With his lips fastened tightly around one nipple, John's hands were suddenly on Emma's hips, slowly lifting her up and down, helping her move along his cock. She slid up his shaft until only the very tip was still inside her. Tensing the walls of her pussy around his knob, she held herself there for a moment then slammed her pussy back down his pole, impaling herself on it, moaning as it filled her. At the bottom of each stroke, Emma gripped him tightly.

Up and down, Emma's hips moved to a beat of their own. In and out, John's cock stretched and filled her pussy. Emma rode John's cock for all she was worth while he continued to lick and suck her breasts.

They rolled over again. John shifted position slightly, pinning Emma firmly to the bed. His hips began to thrust at an ever faster pace. "Oohh yes!" Emma sighed. "Harder! Harder! Fuck me harder, John! You feel so good inside me. Fuck me! Fuck me!" As his cock pounded in and out, Emma continued to scream obscenities, urging him on.

John was breathing hard. Emma wrapped her legs around his back. Grabbing his arse with her hands, Emma pushed him in deeper and deeper. John's slammed his cock into her with all the force he could muster. "I'm getting close." he moaned, "I can't hold back much longer."

John's words, the urgency of his thrusts, triggered Emma's own response. "Ohhhhh, John!" she sighed as she came again. Her body shook as contractions gripped her pussy and womb. She dug her fingernails into John's firm buttocks, urging him on. "Fill me." Emma cried, lost in the sensations, "Fill me with your cum."

John pulled back, his cock almost slipping out of Emma's cunt as he forced himself to hold on. He thrust, a long, hard, powerful thrust. His balls slapped against Emma, his cock twitched inside her pussy as it erupted. Emma felt his hot cum exploding inside her. He thrust again and another jet of cum erupted from his cock, again and again he thrust, his body shaking on the verge of exhaustion as his cock spewed load after load of cum deep inside Emma's aching cunt. Finally, his energy spent, John collapsed on top of Emma and they lay there, their bodies still joined, holding each other. Emma felt a deep satisfaction as she lay beneath John, kissing him softly, feeling the last twitches of his cock inside her as her climax subsided. John kissed her then, with a groan, pulled out and rolled over on to the bed beside her.

They lay for a while, basking in the afterglow of their passion as they let their bodies recover, kissing occasionally, their hands lightly caressing each other. Emma briefly excused herself to visit the bathroom. When she returned, she snuggled up to John and rested her head on his chest, feeling the pounding of his heart.

"So, what now?" Emma said at last, her fingers gently playing with the short dark hairs on his chest.

John thought for a moment then smiled. "Well ..." he drawled, "I suppose we lie here and recuperate for a bit and then, if we're lucky, we do it all again before you have to get yourself cleaned up and make your way home."

Emma laughed lightly. "Mmmm, I like the sound of that idea ..." she said, turning to kiss John, "but that wasn't what I meant," she added when their lips parted, "I meant what happens, after that?"

"I hadn't really thought that far ahead," John admitted with a rueful smile. "I'd like us to stay in touch though," he added.

Emma nodded. "I'd like that too," she said. She caught a faintly wicked glint in John's eye. "What?" she enquired.

John laughed. "Well," he began, "I'll be back down here again in a couple of months, perhaps we could do this again then."

Emma smiled briefly at getting the answer she'd hoped for. Snuggling up close, she kissed him passionately, feeling her desire awaken again then, with a perfectly straight face, replied, "I'll have to think about it."

Fit Like
Fit Like
59 Followers
12