Into the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes welled up then and she took my face in her hands and kissed me, her lips impossibly soft. I kissed her back and for a moment, we tried to drain each other of the feelings we had, like two emotional vampires. Then she pushed me away and nodded.

"Yes," she said. "It's always been that way for me too. Sometimes I think it's going to kill me. I know it's killing my husband. He can't understand, or he won't. I'm not sure which. But I know he can't take it much longer."

I nodded. "In the end, it's what drove my wife away," I said. "She tried. She wanted to be what I needed. But she didn't have it in her. She was too normal, I guess."

Michele laughed at that, a bitter sound that rose to something more triumphant. "Normal? What's normal? This feels normal to me," she said, grabbing my cock in her hand and squeezing it hard, the way she had on the train.

I laughed then too and reached up to her breasts and twisted one of her nipples just as hard to signal my agreement.

Her eyes lit up then, the craving returning. "Go shower," she said. "It's just down the hall. Wash your cock so I can suck it. If I smell anything on it from my ass, I'll bite you!"

Then she slid off of me to the floor, grabbed one of my hands and pulled me to a standing position. Towering over her, my cock at the level of her face, I had an overwhelming urge to grab her by the ears and force my flaccid cock into her mouth without washing it. But I also knew she wasn't kidding when she said she'd bite me.

So I lumbered off toward the bathroom. Stopping half way down the hall to look at myself in a mirror hanging next to a closet door, I saw that my face had that same faraway smirk that Michele wore so often on the train.

A door had opened unexpectedly before me and I knew that on the other side was an abyss, a darkness that would devour me in the end. But I also knew that it was the darkness I'd been searching for, the one that would make me whole, at least for a while, and that for now anyway, Michele and I would go down into it together.