Into the Garden Ch. 19-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a strong one. And beating just as fast as it should be. It sounds great, guys," the doctor said with a warm smile.

"What's that other noise? The swishing kind of sound?" Belinda asked, her eyes brimming with tears as her feelings overwhelmed her. A heartbeat. She could hear her baby's heartbeat! Who knew a little thump-thump could instantly make the coming birth seem ten times as real as it had just a few minutes ago? She clutched Sam's hand, needing to connect to him.

"Your other doctor didn't let you listen to the heartbeat? Strange. Anyway, that's your blood flow. That's part of what the baby hears when it's growing inside you. You have any more questions, young man?"

Sam just shook his head side to side, a wide grin on his face.

"Alright then. Don't forget to go downstairs to get your blood drawn after this. We're going to run some routine tests. The assistant at the check-out desk will give you a scheduling form for your gestational diabetes test. She'll give you a number for the hospital's lab as well. Call today if you can. I want to get your 20-week ultrasound scheduled, and they get backed up over there. They'll do the ultrasound at the hospital and send all the pictures to me so we can discuss them. So start thinking if you want to find out what you're having."

In the weeks after Thanksgiving, there wasn't much time to discuss the baby as the couple powered through last-minute papers and projects and studied for their final exams. There wasn't even time for sex. The books had all said that Belinda would feel less tired as she moved into her second trimester, but she was more tired than she had been the whole pregnancy, slipping in power-naps wherever possible and climbing into bed as soon as she finished studying. Sam was often out late meeting with project groups and study groups, and Belinda was usually asleep when he returned. With no time or energy to cook, they were subsisting cereal and sandwiches, with the occasional can of soup thrown in for variety. Sam wondered if this is what life would be like when the baby came. Climbing into bed beside his sleeping wife, Sam felt his cock harden as he curled up against her ass, pulling her warm body back against him. She was wearing something soft that brushed deliciously against his skin. For a moment he thought of kissing and touching her awake, but realized he was too tired to finish anything he might start. Instead, he laid his hand against her belly, intertwined his legs with hers and fell asleep.

When school let out for midwinter break, the two made up for lost time. Belinda joked that she should just stop wearing clothes, since Sam was always pulling them off her. "Suits me fine," he answered. Belinda's sleek figure was a thing of the past as she neared the half-way mark in her pregnancy. The Sutter company credit card had been put to good use buying maternity clothes. As he watched her body change from the new life growing inside her, Sam wanted his wife more than ever. The sight of her naked, her breasts full, filling out her bras and swaying and jiggling in a way her pre-pregnancy boob hadn't got him instantly hard. He loved wrapping her breasts around his manhood, thrusting up and down as he held onto her, feeling her nipples hard against his hand. From is reading, he knew that soon it would be uncomfortable for her to have sex on her back. He loved being over her, feeling her warmth beneath him as he slid in and out of her warm, tight box. He wanted to store up as many of those memories as he could, pulling her down to the bed or the couch any chance he got.

The first weekend after school let out, Rick, Dane, and Ben were due over for their last poker night before everyone headed home for the holidays. With a few days off and Sam around to run errands, Belinda had pulled out the stops preparing an over-the-top appetizer spread. With everything prepared, she was headed out to meet Liza and Dahleen for dinner. Sam had urged her to stay, but she insisted on going out. "I want to spend some time with my friends. Plus, you can burp and fart and talk about boobs if I'm not around," she had told him.

"I like to talk about boobs when you are around," Sam said. "Have I mentioned that yours are magnificent? And the books say they will get even bigger when your milk comes in." Belinda laughed, telling him he looked just like a boy who got a puppy for his birthday.

Sam had checked over the preparations before looking in on Belinda in the bathroom. She was putting the last touches on her makeup. Her hair was growing long, and she had let it dry naturally, her natural waves falling past her shoulders and down to her new maternity dress. Black with light brown polka dots, the dress was a v-neck wrap style, with a tie that held it closed just under her breasts, the fabric tight against her chest then flowing loosely down to just above her knees. As she leaned forward toward the mirror to put on her mascara, her full bosom pressed out against the soft jersey fabric, giving Sam just a peek at the lacey edge of her black bra. He pressed himself behind her, grinding his instantly hard cock against her ass cheeks as grabbed the hem of the dress and lifted it up so he could slide his hand into her panties. "Sam," she scolded. "Your friends are going to be here in 15 minutes."

"Plenty of time," he answered, rubbing his fingers against her soft pubic hair and nuzzling her neck. Belinda felt her nipples hardening at the attention as she watched her handsome husband nuzzle his lips against her neck in the mirror. She put down the mascara, realizing she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

"Okay, stud, show me what you got."

Sam pulled her to the bedroom. Stopping at the side of the bed he went to his knees and slipped off her black lacy panties, wasting precious seconds to bring them to his nose and breathe in her scent. "Lay down," he ordered. In a second, his pants and boxers were off, and he was grabbing the lube from the bedside table. "Scootch your your dress up," he told her, "You have to go out. I don't want it getting wet."

Belinda pulled up her dress as Sam knelt between her legs, dragging the head of his rock-hard cock up and down her slit. She moaned as it bumped her clit, and Sam kept it up as he watched her close her eyes and lick her lips. He glanced at the clock. He had 10 minutes until his friends were due. He slid into her, propping himself up on his arms as he pushed himself deep inside her, her juices joining the lube he had slid on.

"You're so hot inside, baby, so hot and smooth and soft. I can't get enough of you," he told her.

"I noticed," Belinda answered, bringing her index finger up to his mouth. He licked it, sucking it into his mouth and then releasing it. Belinda began rubbing herself. He thought back to when she had been shy about that. Marriage had definitely made her more comfortable with her sexuality.

"It turns me on when you touch yourself," he told her.

"It turns me on when I touch myself."

Sam moved slowly, wanting to give her time to come climax before he came inside her. Ding, dong: the doorbell rang. "Damn it," cursed Sam. Belinda started to push him off, but he stopped her. "Stay right there." He reached for the bedside table, grabbing his cell phone. Still inside her, he phoned Rick's cell.

"Dude, open the door," Rick said.

"Dude, you're early," he hissed. "Let yourself in, and I'll be out in five."

Sam went back to what he had been doing. "We can't keep doing this," Belinda whispered. "Your friends are in the living room!"

"The music is on and they can't hear us. We are not getting up off this bed until we both cum. If you want to be late for dinner, that's your choice. Plus, five minutes in the bedroom is easier to explain than fifteen," he told her, grinning.

Belinda eyed him, then seeing he was serious, grabbed a pillow and told him to lift up. Quickly she slid the pillow underneath her hips so he would press against her g-spot and went back to rubbing her clit. She didn't think she would be able to relax, but the sensation of Sam sliding against and then past her g-spot quickly made her forget the guests. "Shhhhh," Sam told her as her moans began growing louder. She pressed the heel of her free hand into her mouth as the fire began raging between her legs, tiny muscles twitching in anticipation of the coming release. She could feel the orgasm building and she bit down on her hand even as she moaned her approval. She was falling, falling toward the blackness, and then she was there; the ground dropped out from under her and she was floating, the only sensation in her body the feeling of her cunt squeezing tight around her husband. One, two, three, four, five, six--she counted the spasms and then felt Sam's answering spasm as he thrust deep into her and filled her.

If anybody had anything to say, they kept it to themselves when Belinda emerged from the bedroom a few minutes behind Sam after straightening herself up and reapplying her makeup. She imagined they might have something to say when she left, but as she gathered her purse and keys, everyone just looked intently at their cards and complimented the food.

When she was gone, Dane got the first three words of a comment out of his mouth before Sam stopped him.

"Dane, you wanna talk about girls, we can talk about girls. You wanna talk about my wife, I'll have to knock your teeth out your head. But I love you like a brother, so I'll drive you to the dentist afterwards."

"Could you pass the salsa?" Dane said.