Into The Sunset Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lastly it was Laurie's turn again. I already knew her story but she talked a little about it anyway and her feelings that it was high time she got some satisfaction, even if it meant that she had to have sex with a man who was not her husband. I told her I would gladly volunteer to help her with that task anytime she needed help. She smiled and said she would call me.

Assuming that her ass would probably be a little sore from the earlier fucking, I concentrated on her welcoming pussy. That led to a great last climax for me and a very satisfying one for Laurie, who pulled me down on top of her where she hugged me tightly for a long time.

Finally rolling off Laurie, I went to sleep with her cuddled on my left arm, Sherri huddle over my right arm and the other two ladies draped all over us.

I awoke in the morning with early sunlight shining in the east-facing port holes. I felt great and it seemed that, as the women gradually came back to life, they also were feeling pretty good. We all went skinny-dipping in the azure blue waters between the boat and the breakwater, where a very narrow sand beach lay. After a quick dash under the fresh-water shower to knock off the salt, we dried and prepared a huge breakfast of bacon, sausage, eggs, toast, hash browns and jelly with a big pot of fresh coffee. Then while the ladies cleaned up the dishes, I weighed anchor and motored back out to the open seas, where I set sail for home.

Very shortly, there was a procession of women presenting themselves to me to fuck. Abby was first up and she gave me a great blowjob and sucked on my balls until I was harder than steel. Then pushing me back onto the deck, she mounted me facing the same way as me and proceeded to devour my cock, galloping along like riding a horse as her cunt rode up and down my shaft. Her ass hole kept winking at me and I could not help but finger it as she rode. Her fingers frequently tested the contours of my nuts, contributing to their explosion much earlier than I had hoped. However she hit her own mountaintop soon thereafter and fell back on top of me, screaming out how fantastic she felt.

Maybe fifteen or twenty minutes later, Laurie came over and lay down on the deck beside me, laying her head on my outstretched arm. For a few minutes we just talked but then her hand wandered down to my crotch. Within a few minutes, I was hard again. She turned on her side and I spooned behind her, flexing my cock up and down between her spread legs. In just a few swipes, she was slick with our juices and I pointed my one-eyed Cyclops into her hot love box, where I was met with a very cordial welcome.

I plowed Laurie's fertile garden very slowly, occasionally teasing her clitty, sometimes kneading her tits, often running my fingertips up and down the inside of her sensitive thigh. She had several minor orgasms, each one growing a bit in intensity, until she began to have one right after another. Finally she begged me to stop because her pussy had become sensitive and was beginning to hurt. We spent the next ten minutes sucking each other's tonsils and slowly cooling off.

Laurie went to pee and Sherri magically appeared to take her place. After spending a few minutes sucking on my cock to get it hard again, she asked if I would mind doing her doggy style. Since that is one of my favorite positions, I had absolutely no objections. As it turned out, it was easy for me because Sherri did most of the work. I sat on my knees and kept my schlong in her sweet pussy while she moved her bottom forward and back, completely swallowing my cock with every move after almost pulling off it. She used one hand on her clit and to touch my balls too, working herself to two cums before running out of gas.

At that point, I grabbed a handful of hips with both hands and began ramming myself into her, slapping her ass hard with my body on every in-stroke, until my balls suddenly convulsed and spit shot after shot of hot sticky cum into her pussy.

Although my muscles began to burn from the adrenaline rush, I kept pounding her for another two full minutes until she tossed her head back and screamed, "Oh, god, yesssssssssss, I'm cummingggggggggg!"

When I rolled off of Sherri, she collapsed onto me and we kissed while her big tits mashed into my chest. I grasped her buttocks to keep her from rolling off and we stayed like that for quite some time.

Just as I moved my hands up Sherri's body, I head a loud slap to her bottom and Glenda said, "Okay, you two. Break it up. It's my time now."

Sherri grinned, gave me one last kiss and walked away. Glenda lay down beside me, her hands both going to my penis and scrotum. She asked, "Do you feel like another piece of ass, sailor?"

"I'd love one, ma'am," I responded.

Laying on her back, Glenda put a hand behind each knee and pulled her legs up beside her tits. With her buttocks thus spread wide and her anus showing signs of relaxing, I pointed my arrow into her puckered hole and began to work it in. She winced once but urged me to keep going. After a few minutes I had pressed my balls against her buttocks and my cock was virtually hidden inside her inverted anus.

For a while, I kept my cock all the way in so she could get used to it and so I could bend over and lick and suck her titties. Then we spent several minutes with our lips locked together while her tongue filled my mouth. I finally began to fuck her butt, loving the feeling of her tight sphincter around my cock as it slid in and out of her. In the end, as always, my frenzied brain could stand no more of it and my balls spewed my cum into Glenda's bowels.

By the time I had enough strength to move again, we were less than an hour out of our home marina. After I put on my shorts, the ladies all watched me make preparations for docking while they soaked up a few last rays of the sun. Then, near the harbor entrance with a number of other vessels in sight, they dressed and made ready to leave.

Once I had moored the boat, every one of the women kissed me intimately and told me in her own way that she had had a good time that weekend. We exchanged phone numbers and they promised to stay in touch but I figured it was just a nice parting gesture.

End of Chapter 01

12