Into the Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not to worry, little one, I'm not finished yet," he promised. He thrust one more time against her, sliding the full length of his cock across her clit then slowly slid the opposite direction. This time he didn't stop, he kept moving further down her body, kissing and licking on his way down. She jumped slightly as he hit an especially sensitive spot on her abdomen then he was shouldering his way between her thighs.

Kayla could feel his hot breath against her thigh as his hair cascaded gently down her skin. She shivered at the thought of being so exposed to this man but it was titillating as well. The breadth of his shoulders forced her legs further apart opening her lower lips to his gaze, making her feel both powerful and vulnerable at the same time. It was obvious that this man desired her and that made Kayla even more malleable. She relaxed back into the softness of the cloak again and let her hands drop to her sides once more. Her lover grunted his approval then reinforced it with a sudden long lick to her clit. Kayla's hips jumped from the ground as her body reacted to the sudden stimulation and he quickly slid one hand underneath her butt to support her. The shock of pleasure that coursed through Kayla was simply the beginning as he began to seriously devote his attention to her highly aroused body. His first licks slid over the outer lips of her pussy, familiarizing himself with the sensitivity of the engorged flesh. Then using just the tip of his tongue he parted those lips by sliding it excruciatingly slowly up the entire slit. Kayla was gasping and clutching the fabric of the cloak by the time he reached her clit. He swirled his tongue around then over her clit, teasing it and using her involuntary movements to get her situated exactly as he wanted. Then he dropped down again and this time using the flat of his tongue repeated the process. Kayla's head arched back into her pillow as she felt her muscles relax in surrender to this man and his intentions. She wanted nothing more than to lie here at his mercy. He began to explore the various hollows of her pussy, each time avoiding the one place that wanted his attention most, the center of her torment.

"P-please," Kayla begged, pushing her hips up trying to direct him where she needed him.

"Only if..." he replied as he kissed the inside of her thigh.

"If... if what..."Kayla gasped

"Give it to me Kayla, I want it all. Don't hold back with me." He demanded, his licks becoming more forceful.

"Yes! Please, yes!"

Kayla almost screamed with pleasure when she suddenly felt his tongue enter her. Its powerful strokes stimulated her beyond thought and her hips drove up into his mouth. The hand underneath her kept her hips at that height as he plundered her pussy with his tongue. Deeply, repeatedly she felt him thrust it inside her wringing cries of ecstasy from her lips. Her fingers dug further into the cloak as her hips bucked against him. Then her breath stopped as his tongue was replaced by the fingers of his free hand. He continued to lick around them as they wiggled and crowded inside her, filling her but not as fully as she wanted. She dragged air in through her teeth as she felt him suck strongly on her clit while two of his fingers twisted inside her wet pussy. Her hips tried to pump against his hand but the angle was wrong.

"More!" Kayla ordered as her toes dug into the ground.

He happily obliged as he began moving his fingers in and out of her, the long slow strokes were sheer torture to Kayla's over stimulated senses and her whimpers of need carried clearly to his ears. He began moving them faster into her and the whimpers changed to gasps and moans as she struggled to hold onto her sanity. Then he added a third finger, stretching her open further and Kayla lost her struggle. Her entire body tensed as her breathing stopped, then the tremors began and she shook in the grip of her orgasm. He could feel her inner muscles grasping his thrusting fingers as she came for him. He licked and sucked on her pulsing pussy as she climaxed, tasting her essence, feeling her joy as she lost her control. His fingers never stopped moving even as he pulled gently on her clit with his teeth, sending her spiraling into another orgasm. She gasped in air and writhed in his grip, pushing against his hand and arcing into the air. He continued to torment her throughout the second orgasm until he felt her muscles begin to relax again, he slowly pulled his fingers out of her and licked them clean of her juices. Then dipping his head down he sipped directly from the source, savoring her flavor and sliding his questing tongue all around her pussy.

As Kayla relaxed her body returned to the ground and she was able to look down and see his dark head between her thighs. The sight of his enjoyment caused another sharp shaft of pleasure to thrust through her again and she could feel herself becoming aroused again. Feeling the sudden tensing of her muscles and tasting her renewed arousal he looked up the length of her body and smiled hungrily. She shivered at the sight of his burning eyes promising her still more delight, this night was far from over.

"Time for me I think," he said, crawling slowly up her body, almost like a predator stalking his prey. He slid her legs flat and straddled her body for a moment as he devoured her lips, thrusting his tongue inside her mouth and dominating the kiss. His change in attitude was a thrill for Kayla and she felt her body responding even further, the dampness between her thighs heating up once more. Then he stood up and peeled the black pants down his legs and dropped them beside her clothing, standing in the moonlight his muscled physique was mouthwatering. Kayla felt her hands itching with a sudden need to explore him, the long legs and flat abs, over the furred chest and down the lean arms. Most especially she wanted to touch, fondle, taste and explore the proudly erect member at the center of his body.

He knelt down and straddled her stomach once more the heated skin of his thighs burning into her cool body. He leaned over and kissed her deeply, inviting her tongue into his own mouth to explore. This time he didn't pull away when Kayla's hands rose and began to touch and caress him. She ran her hands up his long arms, savoring the feel of his tight muscles, then over his shoulders and down his chest. Her eyes drifted closed as she concentrated on both the kiss and the feel of him under her palms. She combed her fingers through the hair on his chest and scraped her nails across the small nubs of his own aroused nipples. She felt him shudder above her as she did so she repeated it again then pinched them lightly. He growled into her mouth and tilted his head to deepen the kiss in approval. Shuddering slightly herself in response Kayla allowed her hands to drift further down, following the silken path of hair to the part she wanted most to touch. Eager, his cock practically leapt into her hands once they were in range and the steely heat made her break the kiss and gasp in appreciation. She opened her eyes to see him close his in pleasure as her cool hands wrapped themselves around him. Running her eyes down the same path her hands had taken Kayla took in the sight of him in her hands. She slid her left hand around the base of his cock and then underneath to the hanging ball sac, feeling it tighten at her gentle touch. Her right hand began to move up and down his length getting a feel for him. His cock jerked slightly when she cupped his sac in her hand and began to fondle the balls inside, moving them gently back and forth. Her eyes widened at the sight of the drop of moisture already on the tip of his cock as she massaged him.

He sat up and let her concentrate on her hands, enjoying the contrast of her cool skin to his heat. His hips pumped slightly towards her as she pulled against him and a soft groan rose from his throat. Hearing his pleasure increased her own and Kayla began to stroke him harder and faster. The small droplet of moisture grew bigger then began to run down the underside of the head. She paused in her movement to sweep up the moisture on her thumb and raise it to her lips. Her eyes met his as he watched her lick up the precum. She licked her lips as the faint taste of him spread across her tongue, making her hungry for more. She smiled up at him in invitation and felt his cock jerk in response. She returned her hand to his cock and began sliding up and down the length once more, this time varying the pressure to see what he liked most. When the small droplets arose this time she used her fingertips and spread them gently around the sensitive head of his cock, savoring each moan he uttered.

Eventually this torment became too much for him and he leaned over once more, scooting up her body until his cock lay between her breasts. Grasping her hands he removed them from his aroused body and put them on the sides of her breasts. Guiding her he used her hands to wrap her breasts around his cock, the shivers wracking his body as he felt them enclose him were obvious. Holding her hands, and her breasts, together around his cock with one hand he placed the other behind her head to support it. Raising her head he pushed forward with his hips until the tip of his cock broke through between her breasts. Her mouth was in just the right position to lick it as it thrust forward. Her mouth opened and her tongue slid out to wrap itself around the proffered treat. His taste exploded in her mouth at the same time his gasp exploded into the night. Kayla savored the salty taste of him and licked once more leaving more saliva behind. He pulled his hips back and his cock disappeared into her cleavage once again. Having figured out what he wanted Kayla waited for his next thrust forward and began to lick and suck upon the head of his cock. The hand holding hers trembled as he began to feel the pleasure he'd been inflicting upon her returned. As he moved back and forth between her breasts the saliva worked like her moisture and made the passage easier and quicker each time. As his pleasure built Kayla could feel her own rising as well, her pussy was once again soaking.

Suddenly his pace increased and the hand holding her head laid it gently back on the pillow. Using both hands he increased the pressure around his cock and Kayla felt him grow bigger between her breasts. A couple more hard thrusts and he pushed forward and left it there. Kayla watched his face contort as she felt the hot droplets of his cum splash down her chest and around her throat. His mouth opened wide as he yelled his ecstasy, the masculine sound echoed through her body almost made her come with shared pleasure. His tense body slowly relaxed, except for the hard cock between her breasts, as his own climax faded. Increasing the pressure with his hands he slowly withdrew from between her breasts, seeming to enjoy the feeling against his highly sensitive cock. As soon as he was free he lifted one leg over her and lay down beside her.

Expecting the typical male reaction to having come Kayla opened her mouth to thank him for the experience but he forestalled her with a kiss. Using his fingers he began spreading his cum over her skin, almost like a lotion, working it in with a dedicated attention to detail. "Hush, lovely. We're not done yet." His deep voice promised. Kayla's eyes widened, not that she was unhappy with the idea, simply surprised that this man would be willing to continue. Feeling his cock against her hip it was obvious that it would be continuing shortly.

Then her thoughts were derailed as he shifted over her once more and took her nipple into his mouth again. He began the long spiral upward toward her orgasm once again using both hands and mouth. This time she was allowed to tunnel her fingers into his hair, guiding him back and forth between her breasts at her pace. She could feel his cock growing even harder against her hip as he tormented her nipples. His free hand slid down her stomach and between her thighs to play once more with her needy pussy. He spread his fingers wide opening the outer lips and allowing the cool breeze to caress her heated flesh. Keeping the lips open he slid his middle finger down her cleft, circling the hole before slowly pressing his way inside. She was so wet that there was no resistance as his finger entered her once more. His finger deeply embedded inside her he began to rotate his wrist back and forth across her clit. He curled his finger slightly and Kayla about came off the ground as he hit a most sensitive spot, the lightning flashes of ecstasy making her forget everything around her. She cried out as he massaged the spot again and he quickly moved up to her mouth, silencing her cries with a deep kiss. He repeated the gesture and Kayla shook with the shocks as her world disintegrated in pleasure. Her hands wandered aimlessly over his flesh as her mind relinquished control, too absorbed in what she was feeling to try to respond in kind.

She could feel him grinding his cock into her thigh in counterpoint to the movement of his finger and could only cry out and buck her hips deeper into his hand. He continued to rub his forearm across her mound, stimulating her still further with the sensation of his smooth skin rubbing across her clit. He gave one final strong curl and Kayla shattered into her third orgasm, the tremors racing over her flesh in goose bumps and waves of joy. His hand was soaked with the proof of her pleasure make him chuckle as he kissed her. Kayla fell limply into the embrace of the cloak, more satisfied than she could remember ever being before. He allowed her a moment of rest as he kissed his way down her neck and across her shoulder before sitting up to enjoy the look of bliss on her face. Pulling his finger out of her he rubbed it back up her slit and flicked her clit on the way to her stomach. Despite Kayla's conviction that she could move no more or feel any more pleasure she jerked as another spike slammed into her belly.

"Mmmm," He watched her eyes as he slid his still wet hand up her belly, circling her belly button and then laving her nipple with the evidence of her climax. His head dipped down to sample the taste of her once more, feeling her arch slightly underneath him bringing her closer to his mouth. "Ready for more I see." He grinned in anticipation.

Pulling her into a sitting position he repositioned the cloak then sat down behind her as they had been when this all began. However the difference was obvious with the steely length of him laying across her back in a hot slash of need. Reaching down he gathered Kayla into his arms lifting her easily above his lap. He straightened his legs below her then spread her legs apart to straddle him. Rather than letting her drop to his legs he whispered in her ear, sending shivers down her spine. "Take me in your hand Kayla. Where do you want me most?"

Kayla's oversensitive body went into meltdown at the realization that she would finally feel him inside her. Her hands shook as she reached between her legs to the proud length waiting below her. Finding him she stroked him slowly as she positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. The feel of his velvet covered glans almost sent her over the edge as he bucked his hips slightly, letting her juices flow over him. He wasn't even inside her yet and she was ready to split apart in another climax. Leaning back against the rock he had positioned the cloak in front of he slowly lowered Kayla onto his long shaft, feeling her internal muscles clenching around him spastically as he finally filled her. She felt him sliding inside her, so quickly and smoothly all she felt was his fullness as he filled her to capacity. Finally she settled onto his lap and he leaned her back against his chest, his cock shifting inside her with the movement. Kayla could only make sounds of intense pleasure as his heat filled her, she shook with ecstasy and each tremor caused more at the feel of him inside her.

Leaning his head down he began to alternately bite and lick the most sensitive areas of her neck as his hips began to grind upward into her. The combination of sensations made Kayla lose what little control she'd gained and her back arched once more. She pushed down against his hips taking him deeper into her and her head fell back against the side of his neck. She surrendered completely to him as his hands wrapped around her hips and began lifting her off his lap. He withdrew far enough to leave only the head inside her then slammed her back down onto him, lunging up sharply at the same time. The pleasure was so intense that Kayla's shout died in her throat as it closed. He quickly grabbed one of her hands and moved it between her legs, positioning her fingers around her clit and beginning a series of ripples that Kayla unconsciously copied and maintained. Feeling that she would continue to stimulate herself he returned his hand to her hip and lifted her once more. Over and over again he repeated it, sometimes slowly, sometimes in rapid succession. She never knew what to expect and it kept her on the edge of climax as he moved within her. The sounds of his grunts behind her and his cock entering her dripping pussy were erotic beyond belief to Kayla. His pace gradually sped up and soon all she could do was moan and toss her head in pleasure. Her fingers continued to move, lubricated by her own wetness as she felt him enter and leave her needy body.

Burying himself deeply inside her he shifted his whole body upward in one smooth movement, throwing Kayla forward. She caught herself with her hands by sheer instinct as he twisted his legs underneath him and propped her knees on the cloak covered ground. Pulling her legs apart slightly to give him better access he ground his hips into her buttocks, swirling his cock deep inside her. Kayla's arms almost gave out at the feel and she moaned deeply.

"Oh yes...." The encouragement was ripped from her as he began to pump himself into her. "Oh gods yes!"

Spurred on by her exclamations he sped up his pace, his abdomen slapping into her buttocks again and again. As his speed increased so did Kayla's pleasure and she settled her upper body against the velvety cloth below her. Her legs spread wider and she began pushing back into him, desperate to take every millimeter of his hard cock deep inside her. His hands on her hips helped her to maintain the rhythm as she shook and groaned. The sounds of his enjoyment cascaded down her back to her ears increasing her pleasure tenfold, the knowledge that she was the cause of that heightening the sensations.

Suddenly he seemed to lose control and began lunging erratically but deeply into her, Kayla could feel him enter her to the hilt. The sudden primal surges sent her over the edge and she exploded into another orgasm, her pussy muscles gripping his cock strongly within her. He could feel her internal muscles trying to hold him within her but she was so wet that they couldn't grip his cock hard enough, no matter how hard it tried. He continued to move in and out of her hot slick pussy as she came, screaming into the bunched cloak in front of her face. The combination of speed, heat and wetness was too much for him and he ground his cock inside her, no longer pulling out but simply trying to force himself in further. Side to side he moved, circling trying to crawl inside the damp furnace surrounding his cock.

Kayla felt the change and came even harder, the fifth orgasm starting before the fourth had even ended. She felt his cock expand suddenly within her as he roared out his own climax. Locked together they spiraled into ecstasy, their sweating bodies' one for an unending instant as they shared the pleasure they had created. A searing heat not of her making coated Kayla's pussy as he continued to cum. His cock filled her so completely that it had nowhere to go but along the path he had plundered so eagerly. She felt his juices mixed with her own running down her legs as they quaked. Too soon that incandescent explosion ended and Kayla collapsed to the ground, the soft cloak cushioning her fall. He crumpled over her, unable to gather the strength or the desire to withdraw from her. Turning onto his side, he gathered her into his arms feeling the aftershocks of her multiple orgasms still running over her body. Kayla's overtaxed and well satisfied body compelled her into sleep as she felt him bring the cloak up over both of them.