Introduction to Bi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
authormk
authormk
158 Followers

James leaned forward, his cock brushing my cheek as I opened my mouth to receive it, and as it slid in I could feel Trudy's vagina clenching me tightly, and she gasped, "Oh god, that's so hot!" over and over, as I once again began working James's erection with my mouth and tongue. Her body quivered, her breasts jiggling freely, and once again I felt myself on the brink of losing control. James moved his cock back and forth in a steady, gentle rhythm as I sucked it, and I heard Trudy panting, "Oh, yeah, baby --- fuck his mouth!" as she started sliding up and down my cock with greater and greater abandon. The morning sun was streaming in the window, the play of light and shadow on our bodies adding to the sensations, and then all at once James groaned aloud and once again I felt his come filling my mouth. I reached up to massage his balls, wanting all of it, and as I began rubbing them, he groaned louder, and I was rewarded with several more large spurts.

Trudy started to come too, squealing out loud and collapsing on top of me, and my cock exploded inside her, shooting my come into her spasming vagina, which seemed to squeeze me tight in response to each spurt and pulse of my cock. I could feel her hard nipples against my chest, and she tongue-kissed me, sharing James's come as my own penis continued to jerk and twitch inside her. She shuddered deliciously, not moving until my cock softened and slipped out of her pussy, when she kissed me again, whispering, "You are so sexy!" as she slowly dismounted. James then moved between her legs, hungrily tonguing and fingering her pussy and giving her several more little shuddering climaxes as he enthusiastically pleasured her. His penis enlarged again as he was doing this, but didn't stiffen much, even when I started to play with it.

We then went out for a nice breakfast, and as we left, Trudy and James both said they hoped I'd be interested in meeting with them again. In fact, I did get together with them several more times, and each time we continued our explorations, but I think this will suffice for this story. I still get very excited thinking about it, and I often fantasize about meeting another open, sensuous couple to share similar pleasures. I hope you also found my account exciting, and I would love hearing your comments (and perhaps a story or two of your own) if you'd like to drop me a note.

authormk
authormk
158 Followers
12