Introduction to Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's all right," Donnie said, "am I correct in that Margie wants some of what you got?"

Both girls nodded affirmatively and erupted in a fit of embarrassed giggling. As their giggles subsided, they stood nervously close to him; posing in what they both thought to be sexy stances. They were both dressed in their usual outfits; skin-tight shorts, with cropped tops.

Margie, had her long, straight brown hair hanging down her back, and her shorts seemed to cling to her hips like a second skin. They barely reached down to cover the sharp curves of her tight, firm ass. What's more, her slut-like shorts were pulled so snugly up between her legs that Donny could see the outline of her pussy's lips. He took in the long, slim, pale legs extending from her compact behind, and ending in little sandal-clad feet. A sleeveless T-shirt hung just inches below the bottom swell of her full, bra-less breasts, and her nipples reacted to the cooler air from Donny's air-conditioning unit.

Ellie, shorter and more compact than her friend, was wearing shorts that, while loose and billowing around her legs, were also pulled up tightly into her crotch forming a nice 'V' shape that met on the front of her pubic mound.

Once, when she turned around, Donny could see the material of her shorts riding high up into the crack of her ass, and he wondered if she was wearing any panties. He smiled to himself, and hoped he would find out. She was wearing a top similar to Margie's, and her large, still developing breasts pushed her T-shirt out and away from her chest like the poles of a tent.

"It's kinda hot in here," he said as they stood just inside the entrance to his apartment. "Come on in, girls, grab a seat." He followed that with, "How about a cool drink?"

"Sure," Ellie said, with a grin, and then exchanged looks with Margie as to where they should sit. Donny's living room had three armchairs in a semi-circle in front of the television. Instead of sitting down and putting a distance between them, the girls docilely followed him into the kitchen where he fixed a pitcher of lemonade and, after handing them each a glass, took them downstairs to his "lair," a room he had recently finished in the basement.

Ellie quickly and possessively busied herself checking out the room. It was cool and a little dark, but comfortable and, most of all, private. A couch, an over-stuffed chair, several tables and lamps, a make-shift bookcase, and the requisite TV and stereo unit furnished the room.

Donny was looking at Margie's lithe body when they both heard a smothered squeal of delight from Ellie. "You have a bed!" She had discovered the Murphy bed against the wall.

After the excitement of her discovery died down, they sat together on the floor, backs against the couch, sipping their drinks and talking, the girls next to each other and Donny on the end, next to Ellie.

"So, tell me about your summer so far," Donny said, hoping to break the ice.

"There's not much to tell," Margie answered. "We just kinda hang around, lie out in the sun and go swimming sometimes. It's really boring."

"What," he teased, "no boyfriends?"

"We've never had a boyfriend," said Ellie. "Boys don't seem interested in us."

Donny looked at them frankly, and openly took in their young, nubile bodies.

"That's hard to believe," he said, "two girls like you, with those really incredible bodies. The guys you hang with must be blind or stupid. I mean, how do you feel about that?"

"It's frustrating," Margie said. "We listen to the other girls at school talk about the boys they go out with, and the things they do. Lots of times we wish we had a boy we could, you know, do some things with..."

"Like what?" he asked, almost euphoric at having opened the door to a sexual conversation without even trying.

"Well, the girls get together, usually in the bathroom or in the hall by the lockers and talk about, you know, kissing... and stuff."

"Stuff?"

Margie looked a little embarrassed. Ellie jumped in, saying, "Um, like, kissing, and... having a boy, you know, touch you... on your breasts, that kinda stuff."

"So, Margie, you've never kissed anyone, nor had anyone play with your breasts?"

"Well..." Margie began, but stopped.

Donny took a swallow of his lemonade, and said, "You were saying?"

"I don't know," Margie said and looked nervously at Ellie.

"Its okay, Margie, go on, tell him."

Both girl's nipples had hardened to diamond points from the cool air rushing down from the overhead vent as well as their excited state, knowing they were about to open a door that wouldn't close again.

"Well," Margie said, "sometimes I sleep over at Ellie's house and we pretend." She looked over at her friend, and smiled.

"What do you mean?" Donny asked, puzzled.

"Well, when we go to bed at night, one of us pretends she's a boy and we kiss, and stuff."

"You mean kiss and play with each other's tits?"

Margie smiled shyly. Ellie's face reddened. "Uh huh... it's fun. It makes us feel good," Margie said with a rush.

Donny put his empty glass down on the floor beside him.

"When you do it, do you feel good down between your legs... you know, in your pussy?"

Neither girl was capable of answering his question. Ellie spilled some lemonade on the wood flooring. It was ignored by everyone.

Donny wanted them to hear the words, and not be afraid to use them. He looked over at Ellie, who hadn't said much.

"What else do you do?" he asked her.

"Well, when Margie slept over last week we touched each other... you know, between the legs. It got so wet... I guess it's supposed to, huh?"

"Tell me."

Ellie took a deep breath and said, "We sleep in my big bed and usually wear panties and a shirt. We lie together face to face, and practice kissing and using our tongues. After a while we get pretty excited, so one of us will put our hands underneath the other's shirt and play with her breasts... and nipples. Usually we'll take our shirts off after a while... that makes it easier."

"We know that boys like to use their mouths and lick and suck on girls' nipples. So we do that, too. It feels really good. We usually take turns with each other, you know, being the boy and girl so we each have our nipples licked."

Ellie smiled at Margie. Donny could tell they enjoyed playing with each other.

"Then," Margie began, "whoever's playing the boy will lie down on top of the other, between her legs like a boy does, and pretend they're putting their... you know, thing... into the girl."

"You mean his cock, or penis," Donny said, wanting them to use the correct sexual terminology.

Both girls nodded and took furtive glances at his crotch.

The more they talked the more open the girls became.

"Yeah, cock," Ellie said with a shy smile. "We kinda rub our... pussies together and that feels really good, too."

Margie quickly added, "Last week we tried using our fingers on each other, and while we were kissing, Ellie put her hand on my panties between my legs, and started rubbing me there. God, it felt soooo... good I didn't want her to stop. I started to do the same thing to her. She got really wet there... so did I," she laughed.

Donny slowly moved his hand to Ellie's thigh. Ellie took over, saying, "So we took our panties off and put our fingers inside each other's... pussy."

"It's called 'finger-fucking'," Donny explained patiently, "and boys like to do that to girls. Girls like to do that to each other, too. It makes them feel good. I want both of you to say it."

They did. Then there was no stopping Margie. "Well, we found out we like to do it. We kinda did it all night, finger-fucking each other. Even in the morning, I had this funny feeling when I woke up, and found Ellie with her hand between my legs, making me feel good. I did her, too."

"Did her?" Donny asked, pretending he didn't understand.

"Well, finger-fucked her," Margie corrected herself. "We know it feels really good when we kiss and pretend with each other, but I've never had a guy do it to me."

"And Ellie has?"

"Yeah," Margie said pensively, and looking at Ellie as if for confirmation of a known fact, "with you, right?"

He smiled at her, and then moved between the two girls and placed a hand on each of their thighs. "Yeah, we did it." he said quietly.

"Would you like to try it with me?"

The girls were still for a minute, and looked at each other. They knew what he meant. Ellie gave Margie a slight nod.

Coming fully alert, Margie, said, "Sure."

Donny leaned his face toward hers and their lips met. Maggie's mouth was closed at first, but opened when it felt the insistent probing of Donny's tongue. Highly aroused, Margie pushed her face hard against his, connecting their mouths forcefully, her own tongue pushing past his in her haste to explore his mouth.

Donny casually caressed the side of her face as they kissed. He sensed her eagerness, and gave Ellie's thigh a little complementary squeeze.

After a minute or so, they pulled apart.

"Mmm... that was good," Margie said, a wide grin on her flushed face.

"Umm, now, my turn," Ellie said as she crawled up onto Donny's lap.

"Ewe, you got him really hard," she said to Margie.

"I did?" Margie said, in surprise. But Ellie was kissing Donny, and neither of them heard her. Ellie really threw herself into the kiss, closing her smoky, lust filled eyes and opening her mouth. Donny ground his mouth against hers and their tongues played a nifty game of tag. Ellie twisted her fingers in his hair and made exciting little sounds in her throat as her tongue flickered over his gums.

When the kiss melted away they tried another. When it ended, his hand was under her top, squeezing her right breast, and she was breathing heavily.

Donny turned to Margie and said, "Let me see your tits, honey."

"Okay," she replied shyly, and peeled her top off. Her young resilient breasts sprang out from her chest.

"Have you played with lots and lots of titties?" she asked.

"Depends on what you mean by lots," he said, cupping one of her magnificent breasts and tweaking the nipple with his thumb.

"Six, or seven," Margie said primly, and then hissed with satisfaction when he gently squeezed her nipple.

"Would that be three girls, or seven breasts?" he asked, teasing her. They both laughed and then he kissed her again, squeezing each of her breasts in turn.

When they finally broke it off she waited until she caught her breath and asked, "So how old are you, Donny?"

"What do you think?" he replied, smiling at her. "Twenty-five?"

"Close enough, Margie, close enough."

"So, Ellie how was it you told Margie here about us?"

Ellie squirmed uncomfortably before replying. "Well, normally we make a game of kinda dissing people, you know?"

He nodded, and she continued.

"But after what happened between you and me... I... I had to tell someone, I mean it was the greatest thing that ever happened to me... and, well, Margie being my best friend and all..."

"She told me how she could hardly walk after doing it with you and that you came inside her enough to give her a zillion babies," Margie put in quickly.

"I also told her that no matter how sore I was down there I still wanted more."

Margie's head was nodding in support of Ellie's explanation.

"Really?" he said. He looked at each girl in turn, then stood up and unbuttoned his fly, and shook his dick out. "Check this out, Margie."

Both girls stared at his erection.

"Want to touch it, Margie?"

"I... better not."

"Ellie, wanna give it a kiss?"

Ellie remained silent. Both girls' eyes were riveted on his cock.

"Well... do you or don't you?"

"You know I do, Donny," and with an intake of breath she dropped to her knees in front of him and took him in her mouth while Margie stood there, mouth agape. After sucking languidly on the bulbous knob for a while, Ellie asked, "Do you want her to leave?"

"Fuck, no!" Donny exclaimed, "She's here, she stays and takes her chances."

Margie was petrified. It was obvious to Donny that she was in heat and at the same time terrified by her sexual emotions.

"Margie, come here," Donny said brusquely. Slowly Maggie rose from the floor and moved to him. Donny put his arm around her and kissed her, dragging it out for several minutes, while unbeknownst to Margie, Ellie had discontinued her blowjob and knelt at their feet, awaiting his next move.

When his mouth reached Maggie's neck, her legs buckled and he half-carried, half-dragged her to the couch.

"Wow!" Margie gasped, "I never..."

"You will today." Donny said, interrupting her reverie. He bent toward her and took her earlobe into his mouth and sucked it. Margie shuddered. He glanced down at Ellie and caught her fingering herself as she watched from her knees on the floor.

He bent to her, and took the closest nipple in his lips and sucked gently.

Margie moaned giddily. 'This was the real thing, ' she told herself. 'A man is finally doing me!'

She allowed herself to relax as the buzz of sexual exhilaration flooded her breasts, and quickly moved to that delicious place between her legs. Donny slipped his thumbs back and forth over her puckered nipples, causing them to grow hard and firm.

Ellie had taken him from her mouth. She wanted to watch Margie with Donny. She was absentmindedly jerking him up and down, but Donny left off Margie's tit for he knew this was probably a once in a lifetime opportunity, and gently removed Ellie's hand.

"You've each kissed me," he said, "Now I'd like to see you kiss each other."

The two girls looked at each other, puzzled. This wasn't expected. He was supposed to fuck them. But they lacked experience, and went with the flow. If he wanted to see them kiss it wasn't a problem for them, not at all. They leaned across his body at first in a clumsy embrace, and licked one another's tongues. Donny wriggled out from between them and helped them get closer together. "I like kissing," Margie said, grinning.

"It don't matter, boy or girl."

"Mmm," Ellie moaned in agreement, "me too."

Margie's hands moved under her top and caressed her breasts. They both continued to lick and probe with their tongues for several more minutes, and Donny wished he had a camera to record what they were doing.

Ellie pulled away from Margie's mouth. A string of saliva maintained the erotic contact between them. Donny had a hand on each girl's breasts, tweaking one nipple, teasing the other's areole. "You both have incredible breasts," he told them.

"Could you squeeze mine a little harder?" Ellie asked, dreamily.

"Oh, yeah," Margie agreed, "mine too, it feels so good."

She tilted her head back, and added, "I've always wanted a guy to feel my tits like this," and closed her eyes in order to concentrate on the erotic feelings generated by his fingers plucking at her nipple.

Donny turned to Ellie, sitting next to him. She needed no further inducements and presented both breasts to him for his visual enjoyment. Donny could see she was breathing faster. He abandoned Margie for a moment to place a hand over each of Ellie's supple breasts, and heard her gasp as his rough palms made small circles over her nipples.

"I'm going to suck you both off, but it will take time for me to get around to the two of you. If you don't mind, Ellie, I'll start with Margie."

Donny leaned down and took Margie's left nipple between his teeth and gave it a light squeeze. A rocketing sensation arced from the nipple to her cunt, causing the young teen to groan with satisfaction. He was pleased to find that her hand had found his cock and was squeezing it feveredly. He worked both breasts in turn, and after about two minutes he left her saliva covered breasts and motioned for Ellie to bring her breasts to his mouth.

After paying similar homage to them, he leaned away from Ellie and said, "Girls, we have a very small problem. There's only one of me, and two of you. Don't get me wrong, I'm going to do the both of you, but I have to say this... we're not going to spoil this afternoon with any hard feelings over who gets laid first, are we?"

Ellie spoke up first. "I don't think so, but why" What's the problem?"

"After I cum, there's going to be a short waiting period while I recharge my batteries, so to speak."

"You can do Margie first," Ellie said brightly. "I can wait."

"That's very considerate of you, Ellie." Donny turned to face Margie, "Margie, you're a virgin, right?"

The young girl hesitated, and then answered, "Yes."

"Are you scared?"

"Yes... sure I am."

"It won't hurt, I promise. You might bleed a little, so we'll put a towel under your cute behind, okay?"

Margie was about to answer, but didn't because Ellie was slipping the towel under her rear. Margie automatically raised her ass to help position the towel.

"Oh, I should add that when we finish I'd like you to go down on Ellie while I watch. It will help me recuperate a lot quicker that way."

Donny moved vampire-like to Margie's pale white neck, and left a trail of kisses downward; leaving a series of what would be hickeys the following day in his wake. He lifted a breast, hefted it in the palm of his hand as if weighing it, or comparing it to that of Ellie. Margie moaned contentedly.

He saw that her hand was twitching uncontrollably. Perhaps she meant to stop him, but couldn't.

"You have lovely tits," he told her perhaps for the second or third time, and took a strawberry tip into his mouth, making her groan loudly. Ellie continued to finger herself, and was very close to coming.

He continued to fuss over Margie's breasts, and was driving the poor girl crazy.

"I love that," she told him, as he popped a nipple from his mouth.

"Oh!" Maggie gasped in surprise, and Donny saw that Ellie had run her fingers up Margie's thigh and was lightly tracing a path along the elongated lips of her labia. "Oh, God!" Margie gasped. Involuntarily her legs began to move, responding to the tender ministrations of Ellie's fingertips. Donny couldn't take any more of this, and quickly removed his clothing. Margie was shaking and twitching as the two conspirators worked their seductive wiles on her.

"Margie?" Ellie asked softly.

"Huh?" the dazed teenager responded.

"Don't you want to have Donny's thing in your mouth?"

Maggie's response was low and dull, "If he wants."

"Do you want Margie to blow you, Donny?" Ellie asked mischievously.

"That would be very nice. Here, take my dick in your hand, Margie."

She did so and looked longingly at it.

"Now kiss it."

She kissed the tip.

"Have you ever given a blowjob before?" he asked gently.

"No. But I know I'm not supposed to bite it."

"That's right," he told her, "no biting... at least not there."

She gave his cock a tentative lick. "I don't understand, it's so hard and all how will my teeth hurt it?"

He placed a hand on the top of her head, and let it rest there. "It is hard, but it's also tender and all the friction you're going to create when you bob your head up and down while sucking... well those teeth would rub it raw."

"I think, I..." but she stopped in mid-sentence, and took him into her mouth. She and Ellie had practiced sucking cock with bananas and a hairbrush, and Margie managed to absorb his entire head into her mouth, and then, popping it from her mouth, she exclaimed, "I think I understand now. Please let me know if I don't do it right, okay?"

"I will. Now please, suck it!"

But something went wrong. Margie began to gag and his cock fell from her mouth as Margie choked and then burst into tears.

"Cut the crying!" Donny snapped impatiently, "Ellie, show her how, and then she can join you. I've never had a double blowjob before."

Ellie moved in and, cupping his testicles, swallowed about three inches of his dick right off. She jerked his cock several times, and then removed it and spoke to Margie. "You watching?"