Ioana Musca Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4u2_nv
4u2_nv
10 Followers

At first she stood stiffly under him as his lips plied hers, nerves and emotions stopping her. But she had a mission to accomplish. To do that she had to stay on his good side long enough for her to access his mind, and whatever area held his personal items. She had to keep him interested long enough to get what she needed. Pushing Kyle out of her mind she accepted the kiss tentatively, allowing him to slowly coax her to respond in kind.

"My fragile butterfly, a kiss will not break you. Relax." He said softly into her ear as his lips trailed up her jaw to her ear. He was pressed fully against her, her lower body left bare and wedged in between the hardness under his slacks and the solid table behind her. He nibbled on her bare earlobe gently pulling it into his mouth so he could suck lightly on it. Despite her wishes a chill rippled through her, tightening her nipples against the delicate silk of her slinky dress. His hands slid down her sides, feeling the bare skin covered only by the laces holding the two black silk panels together down the length of her body. He stopped at her hip, slipping his fingers through the criss cross pattern to massage her hip as his lips nestled at the tender skin under her jaw.

Her head tipped back allowing him access. His other hand slid through the slit on the other side of the dress and roamed her back, holding her tightly to him.

She was fighting the tingling sensations of his fingertips and the cold air that had tightened her nipples to little nubs as she tried to concentrate on his subconscious barriers. She found it increasingly difficult, partly because of her nerves, and more increasingly because of his distraction.

Despite his gentle touch his fingers and lips didn't stay still. He roamed her skin, heating it with his movements. His hands slid up her front from the slits, cupping her breasts as his lips sought hers again. For a moment he stayed a heartbeat apart from her, feeling the shaky warmth of her breath trace his lips as his palms settled over her breasts, the nipples pressing against the center of his palms as the heat from his hands softened her. She looked up when she realized he wasn't moving to find him watching her eyes. There was no hiding the anxious fear in her eyes, or the calm force of his gray gaze.

"My sweet, I am no monster, merely a businessman. One with an appreciation for fine things. I will have you, but I will give you the time needed to crave my touch. Relax."

"I can't." She said shakily.

"Then let me take your breath from you." With that his lips claimed hers. For a moment he pressed control, letting her know she had no choice but to submit. When her lips opened to his, his touch gentled, and his hands softly kneaded her breasts, the fingers coming close to but not touching her nipples. She gasped as sensation shot through her. She hadn't allowed people to get close to her, and certainly not men. And here she was shaking like a leaf in the arms of a criminal. She cleared her mind, not having the option of thinking selfishly. She had a mission. One she would not fail.

His fingers flicked over her nipples and she sucked in air hard. He grinned against her lips before doing it again, slower, and again, stopping right on top of the nubs with his thumbs.

He captured her lips in a hard demanding hungry kiss as his thumbs rubbed her nipples in tight circles, massaging them as warmth flooded them from inside, heat pooling low in her belly. Her head swam between the persistent attentions of his tongue against hers, exploring her mouth hungrily, and his hands bringing her breasts to an aching life she had never felt before and suddenly craved. Her tongue tentatively slipped into his mouth, encouraged by his gentle plucking at her nipples. She cried out softly into his mouth as he lightly tugged at them, ever so gently. He chuckled at her reaction, feeling the heat coming from her lower region through his slacks. She tore her lips from his as he continued to softly rub and pluck at her sensitive nipples.

"You don't want to want me, but no one will know your body as well as I will. No one will make you crave sweetness and darkness together. In time my butterfly. In time. For now just sweetness." He captured her lips again, gently again, coaxing her to kiss him back as his fingers traced her curves, up her sides, down her back, across her quivering belly. She blinked, breathing heavily as she noted there weren't many women left in the room, but there were still a lot of guards.

One girl was down on her knees between a guards legs. He was fully clothed, his back to Ioana as he held the poor girl tightly against his crotch. Soft slurping sounds filtered to her ears and she stiffened slightly, renewing her resolve not to let the woman down. The two guards holding Ioana tight were watching her reactions carefully, but were unable to do more than hold her still for fear of angering their boss, her master.

Her attention snapped back as Greg had pulled the cowl of the neckline down and his lips closed over a nipple. She gave a small cry as he flicked his tongue over the taught bud, circling it with maddening slowness. Her entire concentration was focused on the delicate movements of that wet warm tongue on her sensitive breast. She didn't realize his hand had trailed down to her legs, gently rubbing her stomach and thighs before teasing her outer lips with gentle fingers.

Her head dipped forward and she let out a moan as she saw his dark blonde head against her chest, her pale skin against his stubble covered cheek. She gasped as his fingers sought the delicate bud of her clit through her soft honey blonde curls, gently rubbing around it. Sensation shot through her like silver needles, weakening her knees until finally his fingers rubbed the nub. She cried out wriggling against the guards and his hands. He had tucked the breast back into her dress and uncovered the other, protecting his prize from his guards.

The cool soft fabric stuck to her wet breast, the hard nipple rubbing against the silk fabric in a soft caress while his tongue bathed her other nipple to delicate tautness then drew it into his mouth, sucking and tenderly nibbling at it while she muttered incoherently, trapped in the sensuous web he had wound around her, forcing her to respond, to submit, to enjoy her own rape. His fingers probed her entrance, finding it slick and wet with her arousal.

"What are you doing to me?" She gasped.

"Forcing your body to accept mine. You cannot deny the sensations coursing through you any more than you can deny my power over your body." He inserted one finger into her and she gasped, her head rolling as he bit the fabric of her dress, bringing the neckline back into place to kiss her collarbones, licking and suckling his way back up her neck to her ear. His finger delicately explored her inner tunnel, probing the entrance coaxing more slick heat to spill into his palm. "You cannot resist, your mind, your body. You want me to continue."

He chuckled when she shook her head dazed. "I am your master, and you will find you can not resist my attentions, your body already craves my touch. It tells me so sweetly. His finger was replaced with his hot shaft. She had not really noticed how he had uncovered himself, not noticed the guards in the room or the other women who were being forced to attend to the guards. Everything melted away as his soft touch forced her body to respond, heating and transforming under his masterful hand against her will.

He probed her, stretching her as he pushed slowly within her, his fingers circling her clit with maddening attention until the very tip was swallowed by her inner lips. He growled lightly into her ear, his stubble rubbing against her cheek. He sought her mouth out, kissing her with the urgent hunger that pulsed through his body at her response as he drove fully into her. She screamed into his lips as he pushed through her hymen. He froze within her, pressed almost to the hilt. She trembled beneath him, both of them panting hard with restraint and sensation.

"How many exactly is a few men?" He asked, his voice gruff with need as his fingers slowly began the tempo between their bodies again, rubbing her inner lips surrounding him. She shuddered around him.

"N-None." Her admittance were a murmur against his lips. He groaned, his head falling onto her shoulders as he concentrated on his fingers, feeling her body tremble beneath him as she warmed once more. Her breath becoming uneven pants until he began to smoothly rock ever so slightly within her. Her breath broke, then air rushed in in large panting gasps as he pushed and pulled himself carefully inside her tight wet tunnel. He grunted, holding onto his control by willpower until she unconsciously started shifting her hips in time with his. He slowly sped up the rhythm and her moans grew louder in his ears. Her kisses grew hungry, matching his hunger as he took her. His fingers plucked at her clit and she gasped.

"Oh please."

"Please what?" He asked but she had no words. He didn't mind, it was too soon, and the virgin butterfly had so much passion for him to plumb the depths of. His patience with her would be well rewarded when her hunger matched his own.

Without warning her body convulsed into shudders around his shaft. She threw her head back crying out as he licked and nibbled at her neck, speeding up his motion. Her voice keened higher as his thrusts grew more forceful against her, his hips slamming into hers, his soft grunts buried under the sound of his meat sliding into her. His hands held her hips tightly to him, curving over her cheeks as with each powerful thrust he slammed into her all the way to the base, his balls thumping against her with each swing.

She shuddered in his arms as he heightened her orgasm, elongating it with each grind against her, until he cried out, his head widened and rippled within her. He held her still over him biting her shoulder and breathing hard as emptied himself inside of her. She was limp against him, only held up by the guards on either side of her. He grinned, the sounds of other women finally intruding upon the little world he had created of just the two of them.

She was dazed, consumed by his lovemaking. His fiery virgin. Not anymore. Now she was simply his, and his alone. His grin turned predatory. The guards let go and she slid easily into his arms. He turned sitting down on the table, cupping her against his frame, releasing the twist in the dress to hide her fully from everyone's view.

A guard handed him a wet washcloth which he used to carefully clean her and himself. She leaned back against his chest, sweetly accepting his presence while her mind slowly un-spun. He loved those moments. The moments of conquest. Where he forced not only her body to submit, but her mind. Eventually he would gain her trust, and lead her into the darkness of his passion, teaching her about both pain and pleasure, until her passion matched his own.

She blinked, the world sharpening once again to find she was pinned against a warm body behind her. Greg. He was gently licking her neck. In front of her were four remaining guards with three remaining women. One tall thin redhead with nether curls proving she was actually a brunette was held by her neck, large black fingers wrapped around it. Her small breasts pointed straight out as she stood facing Ioana. She was bent slightly forward, naked but for her stappy sandals. A large man black man pumped her from behind and she was grunting softly, her small breasts bouncing with every thrust, her eyes unfocussed, a white line trailed down her bottom lip. A petite blonde with serious curves was sprawled on the floor as a heavy set man had her pinned, one leg up over his shoulder as his hands held hers above her head and he grunted on top of her. She was groaning in pleasure despite the tell-tail trails of tears down her cheeks, one cheek red from a stinging slap she had received earlier.

Ioana tensed, despite the soft fingers under her dress kneading her breasts to her navel and back again, each time venturing lower. The third woman was a Barbie doll, dyed platinum blonde hair fell in long luxurious waves as she was held in midair on her back by two guards. Her head was tossed as far back as it could go, her eyes squeezed shut as the tall dark-skinned man pounded her mouth. Ioana could see the outline of his penis as it slid down her throat as she bucked and gagged around it, driven by the medium build bald Russian man with a mustache who was pounding her pussy, forcing her over the tall man's meat. Her hands hung loosely, her fake breasts pointing up in fat unnatural globes. There were visible bite marks on the sides of them from the attentions of the men.

"Don't look away." Greg said in a threatening tone. "Unless you care to join them." Shaking Ioana stood there, shocked to the core at the mistreatment of the women. "They will learn to accept and enjoy such treatment sooner or later. Sooner if they prefer to survive."

Ioana trembled with renewed fear, making a small sound in her throat. Greg's fingers trailed lower, dipping inside her lingering warmth. She tried to press her legs together to keep him out but he only chuckled. "My sweet butterfly. I will not ravish you as such yet. Not until you learn to enjoy it first. I have some patience for rare treasures, and you are such a treasure. But be warned, my patience only lasts so long. So watch what they do. Watch the women enjoy it against their will."

But Ioana only saw their tears, the red marks on their skin, their breasts flying madly as they were pounded hard again and again. The natural blonde on the floor came with such strength her back arched forcing the heavy set man to lean up over her. He grinned and pounded harder, grinding against her for all he was worth. Her arms were trapped by his and all she could do was writhe and cry out beneath him, her breasts squished under his weight.

"That's it." The guy grunted, "Milk me, tighten around me." He came, pulling out and rubbing himself to cover her stomach with strands of sticky cum. She lay limp and panting beneath him. He rubbed the cum down against her ass, lubing her with her juices and his own before he turned her over to begin playing with her large ass, one hand holding her back down against the floor while she struggled to push herself up. He laughed at her attempts to slide away, pulling her legs down and ramming her against himself until finally he found entrance in her wide hips. She screamed while he laughed, pulling her hair to hold her head up, her breasts bulging against the concrete, her skin dripping with sweat.

The redhead on her tip toes facing Ioana had come twice in a row, two short intense bursts of heat that flooded her cheeks with embarrassment. She had been forced to watch Gregory pound into Ioana as Ioana now watched the large black guard pound her. At first she clutched at the thick fingers holding her neck, or behind her at his hips for purchase. After the second orgasm her fingers found her own breasts and played with them, rubbing them harshly and pulling at them while he slammed her from behind in steady rhythm like a machine.

The woman in midair on her back was choking as the tall man in her mouth held himself tightly within her, pulling her hair and grunting, his whole body tense as he came. Forced to swallow so that she didn't drown she alternately gagged and choked him down her throat until he pulled out so she could breathe. The older Russian with the gray mustache pounding her pussy pulled her weight up against him, changing the angle. The tall lean man helped hold her weight as he lubed her behind despite her grunting cries against him and entered her in alternating rhythm. She screamed out, crying and sagged against the two men who easily hefted her weight and held her legs out of the way.

"Does this excite you my dear?" Greg mumbled cheerily in Ioana's ear.

"It horrifies me." Her tone was quiet, overwhelmed by the sounds of the guards sliding into the women, their cries, squeals, and moans filling the room. Ioana was so distracted by both Gregory's touch and the activities she was witnessing she could hardly concentrate to breathe let alone remember her mission. The girl with two men sliding within her came like a tornado, one orgasm after another after another as they kept a hard steady rhythm. In and out in and out. "Phut Phut Phut Phut." The hard momentum of each thrust caused her hips to buck, angling for the thrust of the other man and she writhed between them. They gave her no time to calm down before driving her to yet another orgasm.

"Fear not for their safety, as long as they follow the instructions given they will find much pleasure in their skilled hands. You on the other hand have much to learn before then. You have yet to learn the full fruits of your own body before you can learn the depths of your own passion." He watched the skilled women as while they didn't enjoy the fact they were raped, they had no choice but to submit to his henchmen, their bodies betraying their pleasure.

Those women each had their share of men before, if not women as well, and knew what gratification was in store for them if they cooperated. They knew that pain could become pleasure, heighten it. Greg smiled as the thought of how fun it would be to teach his own prize such lessons. In time, he reiterated to himself. In time.

The two men pounding Barbie came in unison. They stopped thrusting, and slid her up and down themselves, so that they pressed together within her. She screamed again as they pushed at the thin barrier between both holes, filling her at once in such tight quarters, their balls pressed together heavily as they started to wind down. They held her tightly against them, buried within her and ground their hips against her in alternating rhythm which allowed them just enough room to do so. She screamed again in pleasure as they widened her from within, hitting different areas within her, grinding against her clit and the sensitive walls within her.

The redhead was still trapped by the large man's hand which had moved from her throat to her shoulder. One of her own hands had traveled down her body in between her legs to play with herself as he filled her. She was bucking and moaning, half collapsed against him as he struggled to keep her up. They slowly slid in unison to their knees and he pulled her backwards over him so her weight was leaning on top him and he bucked up allowing gravity to pull her back down. Her fingers were a blur within her until his fingers replaced hers. Her hand went back up to join its mate at her small pale breasts.

He grunted heavily while he ruthlessly massaged her clit as he was about to come. She came first her cheeks glowing red as she cried out. He leaned forward until she fell onto her hands, wrapped his arms around her and held onto her breasts like reins as he pounded ruthlessly in her until he began to come. Then he pulled her upright against him by her breasts, squirting the last final drops deep within her, her juices dripping off his balls.

The petite blonde was crying as the man came, ruthlessly taking her back tunnel before she was properly prepared for him. He didn't bother with her pleasure as he sought her own, slapping her ass as he rode her fiercely, laughing and crying out his pleasure against her back until he collapsed, pinning her beneath him. Ioana felt her own tears down her cheeks as she stood there, held immobile by Gregory and his skillful soft fingers probing the curves and points of her body.

She didn't notice as Greg pulled out a syringe and filled it with a sedative. "Goodnight my dear. I'll be there when you awaken." He stuck the needle in the side of her neck and deployed the plunger. Her face pinched as the needle went in and she watched him as he removed it. "When I'm through with you-you will beg me for my attentions. And if your good enough, I just might keep you for myself-for a while anyways." His voice seemed to fade in tune with his face until she fell limply in front of him and was dragged out the same doorway as Kyle was earlier. It never occurred to her that she had already failed the first test in a mission where failure was not an option.

4u2_nv
4u2_nv
10 Followers
12